Large Normal 206: World Record Mafia! (GAME OVER)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4500 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

gonna reply to?

In post 4481, Nero Cain wrote:I mean, true, Titus is pretty wonky but if she thinks I'm scum and my lone buddy or two is pushing this Flairs wagon then she needs to explain who they are and why. This "they" stuff just seems way shallow.

And her line about there being a counter-wagon to me b/c I'm "useful" to scum seems like her goal is to shift blame to once I flip town. And again she's not naming names so...
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4501 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:39 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

kidamn, you have my approval if you wanna gunsmith titus instead of tiam. i am not tolerating that slot being lynched unless you want to claim a guilty.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4502 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:39 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

like, of course you dont need my approval to do anything, but i'm not going to let that slot be lynched as long as i'm alive without a guilty.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4503 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:44 am

Post by Titus »

In post 505, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 497, MarioManiac4 wrote:VOTE: Excession
What is this?
Excession starts a wagon on my #1 fake-townie, and once it gets traction, you vote him?

Mario please...don't be scum.. :(
In post 475, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 465, Excession wrote:Holy shit, can someone tell me if there was anything relevent in post 405, it was making me lose the will to live so I gave up reading it. True Story.
Thank god I wasn't the only one!

The worst part was that I'm the kind of player who can't just let questions be: if I'm posed one, I'll honestly try to explain myself..

My readslist already gave it away, but I think it's time to VOTE: Yumeko Jabami and see if they have anything else to offer, other than walls full of questions.

Excession pocketed me with his one post, that must be a record! :eek:
In post 901, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 896, MarioManiac4 wrote:Fine with just lynching excession or massive to be honest.
Here here!

I'm still most interested in this whole Mary-situation, seems like there are very strong convictions to either direction.

Wallposter Tokugawa is also still on my radar, but Mario said he is a secret alt who is never scum.
In post 936, UnaBombaH wrote:VOTE: Excession

PSA: NO IDEA WHAT THE VOTECOUNT IS, I'M JUST TRYING TO HANG WITH THE BIG BOYS...(get it? :lol: )
In post 962, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 951, MarioManiac4 wrote:I'm from britain and am liberal, I was joking lol. Is there any reaaon you prefer excession vote to massive vote?
I don't honestly find either of them too scummy tbh.

I'd go digging more on the Theta/Yumeko -axel, but I know a lone vote doesn't produce a lot of pressure..
In post 1365, UnaBombaH wrote:I do not like the osuka-wagon.
I think we would lose a good townplayer D1, compared to some other wagons that (even if flipping town) would eliminate hindrances from D2/D3.. :cry:

I believe Excession is a good lynch for today, SAME WITH THAT YUMEKO-WallBuilder, who is still voting me and hasn't posted since got a small start of a wagon on him!
Like, how is that good to leave around?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4504 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:44 am

Post by Titus »

Does this look like a bus to you Eddie?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4505 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4501, Eddie Cane wrote:kidamn, you have my approval if you wanna gunsmith titus instead of tiam. i am not tolerating that slot being lynched unless you want to claim a guilty.
Oh kidamn faked gs not a surprise ok
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4506 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:46 am

Post by Titus »

Probably makes him not lynchable for a bit based on site meta, but still scum by vote pattern. Highly likely
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4507 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:46 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

Mario looks like the person Uma was buddying as scum+T

Also I don't think kidann is scum GS scum GS doesn't really do much for them beside find cops not that useful
My life is mine! I won't hand it over to anyone!
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4508 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:47 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 4506, Titus wrote:Probably makes him not lynchable for a bit based on site meta, but still scum by vote pattern. Highly likely
i scumread him too ftr. i am not lynchign the claim tho.

ftr, he claimed an inno on boon, and wave claimed a soft inno on kid.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4509 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:49 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 4504, Titus wrote:Does this look like a bus to you Eddie?
i don't think una and yumeko are partners. una and excession, maybe. una and mario, maybe.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4510 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4507, Mary Saotome wrote:Also I don't think kidann is scum GS scum GS doesn't really do much for them beside find cops not that useful
am I reading this right, you are arguing that Kid is not sum b/c a scum gunsmith is "not that useful"?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4511 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:00 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

was it you who said mary was the alt of a good player :lol:
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4512 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

potentially yes but I think I might have to retract that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4513 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

the more Titus avoids answering
In post 4500, Nero Cain wrote:gonna reply to?

In post 4481, Nero Cain wrote:I mean, true, Titus is pretty wonky but if she thinks I'm scum and my lone buddy or two is pushing this Flairs wagon then she needs to explain who they are and why. This "they" stuff just seems way shallow.

And her line about there being a counter-wagon to me b/c I'm "useful" to scum seems like her goal is to shift blame to once I flip town. And again she's not naming names so...
the more I think she's scum.

Titus

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4514 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: titus

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4515 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:05 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4395, wavemode wrote:
In post 4390, wavemode wrote:In any case, to be clear: are you willing to kill Nero tonight or not?
Yes.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4516 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:06 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4509, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 4504, Titus wrote:Does this look like a bus to you Eddie?
i don't think una and yumeko are partners. una and excession, maybe. una and mario, maybe.
Ok I was only asking about excession
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4517 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:06 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4513, Nero Cain wrote:the more Titus avoids answering
In post 4500, Nero Cain wrote:gonna reply to?

the more I think she's scum.

Titus
Already answered, you and kid amn
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4518 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

that, like, makes no sense at all.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4519 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

You were arguing that SCUM was pushing for the Flaris counterwagon. That's neither me nor Kid.

Let's lynch this scumbag.

Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4520 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:10 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 4510, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4507, Mary Saotome wrote:Also I don't think kidann is scum GS scum GS doesn't really do much for them beside find cops not that useful
am I reading this right, you are arguing that Kid is not sum b/c a scum gunsmith is "not that useful"?
I'm saying if he's scum he's faking the GS and is most likely a rolecop.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4521 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

help me lynch scum Titus.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4522 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm getting vigged and this is my dying wish.

Like there's no way she thinks scum was pushing the Flaris counterwagon and when asked who is doing this she thinks its two people that DIDN'T even push Flaris

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4523 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Well I guess she can argue that I did "push" it since I did join the wagon later but her argument is that scum were responsible for making my wagon dissapear and that Flaris wagon pop up but thats still not me.

HER ARGUMENT MAKES NO SENSE!

Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4524 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:17 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 4512, Nero Cain wrote:potentially yes but I think I might have to retract that.
Ouch :lol:

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”