Mini Normal 1946 | Classic Hits | Town Victory!

Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:08 pm

Post by Havo »

Look, You don't really need a Loyal Cop in the game anyway, right?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:10 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 525, Havo wrote:Look, You don't really need a Loyal Cop in the game anyway, right?
If ur town we desperately need you lol
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:10 pm

Post by Mulch »

VOTE: sergetacos
Amrock#3784
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:11 pm

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

Mulch, are you just voting Sergtacos to get him off your wagon? Or do you think he's scum?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:12 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 489, Mulch wrote:
In post 486, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 468, Mulch wrote:
In post 465, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 449, Mulch wrote:
In post 347, Sergtacos wrote:See how stupid this is? Why are you so demanding for Havo's full claim when there's still 2 weeks ahead of us for D1! Like I would expect a hard claim in D3 and/or D4, maybe D2 depending on the situation but wth.

VOTE: Mulch

Maybe I have to explain it in basic, basic steps for all the people in this town to understand.

Havo had a wagon. Havo, to
diffuse
his wagon, stated that he was a "power role." This is often what scum do to lessen their accountability and increase their flexibility in the claim. If you are going to gain the "cred" of a power role to get out of a fucking wagon (besides the fact that scum can be power roles too or even lie about it), you need to own up to your claim. It's heavy bullshit to soft to try and weasle out of a lynch. So yes, I'm going to tunnel him until he gives me a claim, so we can see if any counterclaims, so we can see if he's actually scum.
I'm still not convinced he's scum. He hardclaimed already and so far no one has counterclaimed. So, therefore so far he isn't actually scum.
This is about me, not him.
Do you still scumread me now that I've explained my actions?
I still think you're scum. I mean don't get me wrong I can see your side of perspective but I believe it is wrong. Why would a scum hardclaim COP on D1? Like that is a huge risk to gamble. Don't think Havo would do that, unless he really is scum then that was a stupid play to make.
Why am I scum if you can see my perspective?
I still have that scum ping from you. You want to rush a lynch on Havo, and when he made a cop claim you still want a lynch on him. I mean that's what a mafia would do, but then I don't think a mafia would be that obvious. Anyway, and you demanded a hard claim D1. What kind of town does that? I mean I never heard of a D1 hard claim cop before however you managed to get it out of Havo. Is Havo lying? I don't know but the way he reacted seems NAI than scummy to me.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:13 pm

Post by Mulch »

This isn't anything scum indicative of me. Are you scum, Serge?
Amrock#3784
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:14 pm

Serg ISO me and answer my question please.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:14 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 529, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 489, Mulch wrote:
In post 486, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 468, Mulch wrote:
In post 465, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 449, Mulch wrote:
In post 347, Sergtacos wrote:See how stupid this is? Why are you so demanding for Havo's full claim when there's still 2 weeks ahead of us for D1! Like I would expect a hard claim in D3 and/or D4, maybe D2 depending on the situation but wth.

VOTE: Mulch

Maybe I have to explain it in basic, basic steps for all the people in this town to understand.

Havo had a wagon. Havo, to
diffuse
his wagon, stated that he was a "power role." This is often what scum do to lessen their accountability and increase their flexibility in the claim. If you are going to gain the "cred" of a power role to get out of a fucking wagon (besides the fact that scum can be power roles too or even lie about it), you need to own up to your claim. It's heavy bullshit to soft to try and weasle out of a lynch. So yes, I'm going to tunnel him until he gives me a claim, so we can see if any counterclaims, so we can see if he's actually scum.
I'm still not convinced he's scum. He hardclaimed already and so far no one has counterclaimed. So, therefore so far he isn't actually scum.
This is about me, not him.
Do you still scumread me now that I've explained my actions?
I still think you're scum. I mean don't get me wrong I can see your side of perspective but I believe it is wrong. Why would a scum hardclaim COP on D1? Like that is a huge risk to gamble. Don't think Havo would do that, unless he really is scum then that was a stupid play to make.
Why am I scum if you can see my perspective?
I still have that scum ping from you. You want to rush a lynch on Havo, and when he made a cop claim you still want a lynch on him. I mean that's what a mafia would do, but then I don't think a mafia would be that obvious. Anyway, and you demanded a hard claim D1. What kind of town does that? I mean I never heard of a D1 hard claim cop before however you managed to get it out of Havo. Is Havo lying? I don't know but the way he reacted seems NAI than scummy to me.
Exactly! But the monkey and Mulch would have you believe this is routine town play. Not scummy at all.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 528, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Mulch, are you just voting Sergtacos to get him off your wagon? Or do you think he's scum?
Scummy. Specifically the way he said he saw my mindset but still is voting me
Amrock#3784
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:19 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 494, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Serg, read into Havo's claim and think real hard. Does it make sense? Inherently—as in setup speculation. Tell me what you think about that. Next, is he consistent with what he sees as scummy and his behavior? Tell me what you think about that, too. Next, do you think it makes more sense that Mulch is scum vs any other players in this thread? If Mulch is the lesser option, then why are you not picking that person? Tell me what you think about that, too. Me? I suggest you follow my strategy on how to sort Havo. Find someone else to look at. I don't think Mulch is logically scummy if he's pushing for CopHavo's lynch this openly. If you believe Havo's claim, the job is done for scum. They flipped a PR role. The scum you're looking for is likely outside of Havo's wagon.
I don't know a lot of roles out there so I'm not sure about the setup speculation. Havo's behavior seems NAI to me. I mean I don't see anything scummy from Havo. Please point out the posts or lines that Havo said that made you think he's scum or scummy. Convince me because so far I'm not that convinced. Well, I haven't set a read on many people in here so far because of the lack of posts they made so far. Wish they would make more, or unless they're lurking and we're just doing their job? But I do think its Mulch and/or Chip.

Alright, on to looking for another scum, however my vote is parked on Mulch until I find a scummier person than him.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:19 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 413, Havo wrote:My message here is if your a Town Player, then don't do Anti-Town shit at ALL. It only causes confusion. And that only helps Scum. This is how town loses games.
You keep calling it anti-town.
Does that mean you're aware of the difference between anti-town and pro-scum?
Because if you are, I don't get your point.
And if you can't tell the difference, I'm sorry to say that you should get better. I agree that it is obnoxious that town do anti-town stuff, but that's part of the game.
In post 441, humaneatingmonkey wrote:"If you want people out of this wagon, you should begin to explain why a Loyal Town Cop is a perfect fit with a Miller. If you even make the slightest sense, I'll reconsider."

@Havo
I canliterally think of multiple reasons for it.\
When you feel you've mined him for enough info feel free to ask me.

My second matter of note is this;

ANY COP SHOULDN'T COUNTERCLAIM TILL DAY 2.

My third point is this - if you believe the Miller claim, why wouldn't you believe a Cop is in the setup?

My fourth point is - could you vote Skitter please? Even if Havo is scum he probably has 2 partners, so why not figure them out while we wait for Day 2?
In post 447, Mulch wrote:The fact he kept highlighting the fact he was being pressed unfairly. It felt/feels like complaining, annoyed scum. Which I explained. Please read better so I don't have to answer thinsgs like this.
My issue here is this; He WAS being unfairly attacked, and BOTH town and scum are likely to respond negatively to that.
I literally just finished a game (as town) where a certain player (also town) literally made up a case on me, and then said I was scum after I called him on his BS.
So...?
In post 447, Mulch wrote:And then the bad claim happened. You ALWAYS push for the claim in this situation. You don't let scum escape with this and get out of a wagon without even claiming their role.
The claim is bad.
I don't care.
He's not a smart lynch today.
And that's not a functional scum case unless we get a cop claim which is STUPID to try to do right now.
Lynch one of his partners.
How about Skitter?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:20 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 534, Sergtacos wrote:Alright, on to looking for another scum, however my vote is parked on Mulch until I find a scummier person than him.
How is Mulch scummy exactly?
How is Skitter less scummy than Mulch?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:20 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 530, Mulch wrote:This isn't anything scum indicative of me. Are you scum, Serge?
What do you mean?

Why you asking if I am? If you're unsure, why is your vote on me? :P Scum much?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:21 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 537, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 530, Mulch wrote:This isn't anything scum indicative of me. Are you scum, Serge?
What do you mean?

How the fuck would I be 100% sure?
Amrock#3784
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:21 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 536, Thor665 wrote:
In post 534, Sergtacos wrote:Alright, on to looking for another scum, however my vote is parked on Mulch until I find a scummier person than him.
How is Mulch scummy exactly?
How is Skitter less scummy than Mulch?
Read his ISO and my case on him?

I had Robb on my lean town list until Skitter replaced in, yeah skitter looked scummy but I still need more posts from him to analyze. Skitter is on my lean scum list while Mulch and Chip is on my strong scum list.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:22 pm

Post by Mulch »

You see my perspective yet I'm scum??
Amrock#3784
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:22 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 538, Mulch wrote:
In post 537, Sergtacos wrote:
What do you mean?

How the fuck would I be 100% sure?
I know that you're dropping the Havo's scum case but if you feel that he's more scummier than I am, why is your vote on me? That right there is scummy as fuck.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:24 pm

Post by Mulch »

I think your scummier than havo
Amrock#3784
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:25 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 540, Mulch wrote:You see my perspective yet I'm scum??
I do see your perspective, however it could be the perspective you want to put me in. WIFOM.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:26 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 543, Sergtacos wrote:
I do see your perspective, however it could be the perspective you want to put me in. WIFOM.

??????

???
??
Amrock#3784
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:26 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 542, Mulch wrote:I think your scummier than havo
Whats your case against me then? I mean your case on Havo apparently to some people was strong (to me it was weak) but please do point out how I could be scum or scummier than Havo in your perspective.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:27 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 544, Mulch wrote:

??????

???
??
Speechless? Cat caught your tongue? Did I see right through you?

All the above.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:27 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 545, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 542, Mulch wrote:I think your scummier than havo
Whats your case against me then? I mean your case on Havo apparently to some people was strong (to me it was weak) but please do point out how I could be scum or scummier than Havo in your perspective.
Your scumreading me even though you understand where I am coming from and keep saying disclaimers how I coulden't be scum like "on one hand scum might not be this obvious" and yet are still voting me
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:28 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 546, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 544, Mulch wrote:

??????

???
??
Speechless? Cat caught your tongue? Did I see right through you?

All the above.

VOTE: Sergetacos

Kill this with fire
Amrock#3784
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:29 pm

i was drinking a tall glass of water when i saw#543 and #544. my laptop survived, but it was hard to wipe the water out of the screen.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”