Large Normal 206: World Record Mafia! (GAME OVER)

massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4525 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:18 am

Post by massive »

In post 4498, Mary Saotome wrote:
In post 4494, massive wrote:Mary have you ever mentioned why you keep namedropping me in your shoot pool?
You're in the group of lurking behind big names and doing nothing in this game. You have basically 0 stances on the game besides sheep votes from what I've seen
What makes me the standout member of this "group" that causes you to list me rather than any of the others? You clearly aren't isolating just me since you included Mario in that list and he doesn't fit that grouping.

... nevermind the fact that you yourself are probably in that group ...
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4526 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

less fighting, more Titus votes.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4527 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:25 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

Titus was the Mulch slot and I believe I had a tr on that slot I don't really remember but I'll read it again Titus is a bit of a...interesting player to say the least
Pedit: Well I'm lynching Flairs who is in that group wave can also be put in that group. Yes I know that my slot goes into that group also but I don't really care
My life is mine! I won't hand it over to anyone!
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4528 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:33 am

Post by wavemode »

In post 4492, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 4489, wavemode wrote:I'm going to trust Boon's townread of Dunker for now
do you disagree with any of the points i've raised?
No, but I'm not convinced they're AI

There were some other reasons I did want to vote Dunker but I decided against it the more I read from him

Wish I had noted those reasons down tho cause I can't remember shit
retired...?
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4529 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:41 am

Post by wavemode »

Oh yeah, I disliked this post
In post 3197, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 3140, TwoInAMillion wrote:That's a 33% chance to protect assuming one scum doctor.
seemed like u knew there was a scum doctor, and what do you know a scum doctor flips :lol:
can you tell me how u knew of this or was it a lucky guess?
retired...?
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4530 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:44 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

How continent you start talking on Dunk the moment someone else brings him up.
My life is mine! I won't hand it over to anyone!
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4531 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:48 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

VOTE: mary saotome

lets lynch this
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4532 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:53 am

Post by wavemode »

In post 4530, Mary Saotome wrote:How continent you start talking on Dunk the moment someone else brings him up.
I'll have you know I'm completely incontinent at the moment
retired...?
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4533 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:53 am

Post by wavemode »

Also what is your point
retired...?
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4534 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:55 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

V
o
t
e
c
o
u
n
t

Flairs (5): Mary Saotome, TwoInAMillion, Boonskiies, Yumeko Jabami, gerryoat

Yumeko Jabami (1): KidAmn
Titus (1): Nero Cain
Eddie Cane (1): Flairs
Mary Saotome (1): Eddie Cane
Dunkerdoodles (1): MarioManiac4
massive (1): wavemode
Nero Cain (1): Titus

Not Voting (3): davesaz, Dunkerdoodles, massive

D
e
a
d
l
i
n
e
:
(expired on 2017-09-22 23:00:00)
There's a fine line between genius and sociopathy.
#sundevils #forksup
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4535 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:57 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

i want mary flipped
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4536 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:06 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 4486, MarioManiac4 wrote:Yeah, the longer this day goes on and on, the more sure I am that Dunkerdoodles is the right lynch. gives my reasoning, but I feel like I need to expand on that more.

is a horrible post all around. In particular; how can be interpreted as a "bussy vote"? It was a RVS vote, probably tied to my mason CC antics. Calling it AI is a stretch, but when you get to the point where you're using it in a case, I don't think Dunker is arguing in good faith there.
"Mario is confscum" in , uhhh, really isn't bussy. is the first real post noted, but he's comparing the early read to an actual post here. I could see this coming from disorganized town, but he's not just presenting it as a case; this is the initial thought Dunker gives, the initial analysis of my posting. The only real comment he had on me before this point was calling one of my posts a "scummy post" which isn't really a complaint he only made to me. Calling bussing just makes me more sure that Dunkerdoodles isn't arguing in good faith here, and that he has an outside agenda for .

This position did poke its head again later, only to dissapear when people didn't choose to agree with his read and it has not received any development since, even though MM4!scum has become more popular recently. (It also makes no sense as a position. Considering my attack against TWIM, my lack of leading the GR wagon and GR's push on me being insignificant, if not a joke, it makes literally no sense that we would be "bussing each other for towncred."

His whole position against Boonskiies is horrible too. Like, we have a gunsmith who is soft-cleared who is claiming an innocent on a player with a traitor and a doctor dead. He justifies this by saying "well maybe there's two traitors" which is pretty damn hard to imagine being in a normal game at all. I really don't like his insistence on calling Boon scum, even voting him instead of KA past a gunsmith innocent, with his only justification being that he "doesn't like how much Boon is saying he's conf-town." (He gives some D2 reasoning in but I feel like judging Boon on his claimed role is a horrendously bad idea as is proved by this game alone. If you want to scumread someone for lying about their role, ok, but...)

Dunkers is welcome to explain this, but I don't think there is any satisfactory explanation.

I've been getting more busy recently and it's getting a lot harder to fully keep up with the game so comments by me might slow down and/or be slightly less perceptive with the current gamestate. I fully agree with Eddie that Mulch's replacement was unlikely to come from scum (as I have said recently) so I really don't want to lynch Titus anytime soon. I do feel like it's safe to say scum have played a part in the flairs wagon, although I disagree that it's necessarily because he's scum or scum have specific utility for him.

Wavemode, KidAmn, Boonskiies and TWIM are my Real TM LockTown. These reads aren't changing anytime soon or in the case of the latter two at all. I had some doubts about WM previously but recently I feel like he's really towned it up here.

Flairs wagon is meh. I've already mentioned my scumgame with her; she basically didn't post ever. It could be a coincidence that she couldn't get into that game in particular for other reasons, but meh. Going from what she did there to what she's done here would be a huge improvement. The wagon is basically a "Whatever, fuck this, let's vote out a lurker" which I can kinda sympathize with because I did that D1 and we hit scum then. I guess that Flairs' turnaround on Nero is iffy, but I want her to be able to explain it before we lynch her, if we do. I'm feeling a lot better about lynching Dunkerdoodles at the moment.

Yumeko Jabami is doing precisely nothing and they haven't done anything for a while, which is getting old. But I feel like some of Unabombah's interactions with them are unlikely to be SvS.

My reads are like this;
MarioManiac4, TwoInAMillion, Boonskiies, KidAmn, Wavemode

Titus, gerryoat

Yumeko Jabami, Eddie Cane, Nero Cain, Flairs, davesaz

massive, Mary Saotome

Dunkerdoodles
if my response can't satisfy you, why respond anyways?
i don't think you mentioned anything specifically you want me to respond to but if you tell me what you want me to respond to i will.
also do you realise youre the only one pushing me? like, i know i'm town, so either just town with a bad case are you are scum trying to push a mislynch, or set up one for later.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4537 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by gerryoat »

:v
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4538 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by Flairs »

In post 4496, Nero Cain wrote:So your lynch was just a straight up policy lynch?
I mean, I have no idea what that is. But you can't be checked by any role cop or roleblocked or tracked or pretty much anything that could verify you as town, so you need to be killed somehow at some point before lylo
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4539 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by davesaz »

If Flairs is scum, I don't see any effective counterwagon. Makes me question that wagon. I don't TR Flairs (low null), but it seems like this would be an easy target for scum.
Two of my scumleans are on there.
VOTE: Yumeko Jabami
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4540 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4538, Flairs wrote:I mean, I have no idea what that is. But you can't be checked by any role cop or roleblocked or tracked or pretty much anything that could verify you as town, so you need to be killed somehow at some point before lylo
Well, any game is going to have plenty of unconfirmed players so I think this line of thinking is pretty dumb. If you think I'm scum ascetic then thats the conversation that needs to be had not "to policy lynch or to not policy lynch.

What is your read on me? If you believed Eddie was scum and he flips as such, what would that say about my alignment?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4541 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 4531, Eddie Cane wrote:VOTE: mary saotome

lets lynch this
No, lynching on the Nero wagon is best.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4542 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like in hindsight
In post 50, Mulch wrote:but since Nero I think is a better town player
is pretty buddyish.
In post 203, Mulch wrote:Also Nero I am really feeling this flavor leaf wagon atm. He is too self aware and I don't feel like a villa would be pressed to the point of puedo claiming vt so early?
Didn't really like how quickly he dropped this though.

He knows the value of distancing, since both me and Mulch pushed Nos (our scumbuddy) in that game. In hindsight, I don't think a Mulch/Mario distancing is an impossibility. He also kept calling ignition scum but didn't push him as nearly as hard as assemble/exsession. So I could see that as possible distancing.

I have, like, I know that lurking/active lurking is an effective scum strat but at the same time pushing low resistance lurkers is a thing often done by scum, I think. In this case, assemble/exsession. and I felt like him trying to yell and strongarm both these mislynches is scummy. I am pretty sure thats exactly what he did in 203 anyways.
In post 2058, Mulch wrote:1 on Assemble, he's a serial killer.
In post 2075, Mulch wrote:
HE IS A SERIAL KILLER LYNCH THE FUCKER
fruedilin slip? Like I know he was joking about his result on Assemble but why is his fake result specifically 3rd party and not just the all encompassing scum or more specifically mafia?

His saving grace is last minute push on GR but Titus is playing to her scum meta so this can die b/c I think the "he wouldn't replace out as scum" is a weak case.

wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4543 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:13 pm

Post by wavemode »

Nero what is your opinion of MM4
retired...?
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4544 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:15 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

I think the consensus is that maybe in a game with more novice players not lynching negative utility roles may be a good strategy, but in a game with advanced players(not me) the less uncertainty the better.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4545 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4543, wavemode wrote:Nero what is your opinion of MM4
I think he's kinda scummy which is something I've said about a dozen times.

Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4546 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:22 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

MM4 is a good wagon if you guys are willing to switch
VOTE: Mario
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4547 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:28 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 4541, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 4531, Eddie Cane wrote:VOTE: mary saotome

lets lynch this
No, lynching on the Nero wagon is best.
i disagree, i don't think that means much
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4548 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:34 pm

Post by wavemode »

VOTE: Massive
retired...?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4549 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:23 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4546, Dunkerdoodles wrote:MM4 is a good wagon if you guys are willing to switch
VOTE: Mario
VOTE: Dunkerdoodles

If I can't have Nero or Kid Amn, I'll take the guy voting obvtown.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”