Micro 738: Fountain of Tired Souls [Endgame]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:09 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1177, gerryoat wrote:Flavor is important in this game? If so can I just claim my flavor
no it's not. it'll just hint to who you are.
In post 1178, Impoetic wrote:
In post 1171, JaeReed wrote:Actually can someone explain why von art delay would be ascetic?
Von Art Delay would be tracker.

not particularly ascetic but if LUV is confirmed ascetic by roles then...
yeah but von art delay shouldn't be ascetic? like it's not like he's had nanomachine rejection? LUV very heavily implied to me that it was because of flavour that he's ascetic but there should be no reason for that unless I just don't remember something like delay somehow covering his tracks in the game?
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:10 am

Post by Impoetic »

Sure, it's possible, but it's not
likely,
especially if it's convenient to call that into question. Why put all that detail into a fake role?
why imply something like that when the players will figure it out eventually in almost any situation?
wouldn't this game be unbalanced if scum had no kill ability anyway? And how does the mod predict a situation will arise where it matters to the lynch whether scum has a nightkill?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:15 am

Post by Impoetic »

I mean yeah nanomachine rejection would be more like an ascetic role but he is a
private
detective and if luv is semi-confirmed ascetic then Private Requests makes enough sense
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:17 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 1103, JaeReed wrote:You can all go to hell.
^How literally every player not named JaeReed is making me feel right now. <3

By the way you can shut the fuck up about any thoughts of this being JaeReed's scumgame.

It's not.
It's just not even remotely possible.

Also. Anyone who knows literally ANYTHING about JaeReed.
Knows that Jae doesn't lie.
Ever.

Jae is a Nexus.
Period.

It's even proven that Jae is a Nexus, by Mathblade's own ability.
Why?

Because any active redirection abilities don't trigger until the end of the day phase. Same as how our fucking roleblock isn't an instant ability. (Yes we asked the mod and so can you!) Our roleblock is processed at the end of the day phase. Not the middle of it. So Mathblade's own claim, of being redirected from JaeReed to LUV, is of itself. The final proof that JaeReed is a Nexus. And you're all idiots if you don't understand this SIMPLE GAME MECHANIC.
Hydra of Eddie Cane and mastina.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:17 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Feel like Jae is playing dumb :igmeou:
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:18 am

Post by Impoetic »

Unknown Requests.* The only possibility I can think of for a lie over that would be if he needed the tracker role to make sense but eh
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:18 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1204, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Feel like Jae is playing dumb :igmeou:
where?
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:19 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 1119, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:There's no town motivation for you not outright claiming nexus.
Jae did.
By doing the same exact thing we did in Yume's Cutsie UPick.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:20 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1206, Impoetic wrote:
where?
My flavour.

There is no reason to doubt why Art wouldn't be an ascetic unless you haven't played the game.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:21 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 1125, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:You're pushing a tracker and a UB as scum. That's shit power for scum.
Not a tracker.
ASCETIC Tracker. Ascetic is ONE OF THE STRONGEST SCUM ROLES IN EXISTENCE.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:21 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1203, Purple Nurple wrote:^How literally every player not named JaeReed is making me feel right now. <3
I mean, at this point I'm not even 100% on your alignment but I townbinned you for being one of the few people I don't give a shit about losing to because I hate a good portion of this playerlist. I don't even care about alignments anymore. You nahdia and impo can all be my "I'd rather you win regardless of alignment" because you're the only people who consistently all game actually treat me like a fucking human being instead of constantly belittling me and kicking me until I snap.

It's almost at the point where I want to claim and push for my own lynch and then maybe you guys can get someone who cares about alignments in rather than someone who feels as though half the game isn't being played by people but rather demons intent on pushing my mental state over the edge.
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:22 am

Post by JaeReed »

Never talk about me or to me again in this game. You don't know me. You don't care to know me. You don't understand anything about my thought processes and you don't give a shit about anyone else's feelings either.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:24 am

Post by JaeReed »

I guess I can kinda add gerry to that because while he is intermittently an ass to me he at least comes across as a nice guy about it.

Math is probably town for the fact that they continued to push the "Jae is lying about something" when I was clearly extremely upset about being called a liar. I think scum!Math at that point switches up tactics because they can see it's making the game unfun for me. I'm aware they've done that now so it's not as strong a point as it could be but it's a point.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:24 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1203, Purple Nurple wrote:
In post 1103, JaeReed wrote:You can all go to hell.
^How literally every player not named JaeReed is making me feel right now. <3

By the way you can shut the fuck up about any thoughts of this being JaeReed's scumgame.

It's not.
It's just not even remotely possible.

Also. Anyone who knows literally ANYTHING about JaeReed.
Knows that Jae doesn't lie.
Ever.

Jae is a Nexus.
Period.

It's even proven that Jae is a Nexus, by Mathblade's own ability.
Why?

Because any active redirection abilities don't trigger until the end of the day phase. Same as how our fucking roleblock isn't an instant ability. (Yes we asked the mod and so can you!) Our roleblock is processed at the end of the day phase. Not the middle of it. So Mathblade's own claim, of being redirected from JaeReed to LUV, is of itself. The final proof that JaeReed is a Nexus. And you're all idiots if you don't understand this SIMPLE GAME MECHANIC.
i sincerely feel really bad for not thinking faster about jaereed and being more confident earlier. i don't think anyone is accusing jae of not being a nexus at this point in time unless i'm misunderstanding someone.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:25 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1211, JaeReed wrote:
Never talk about me or to me again in this game. You don't know me. You don't care to know me. You don't understand anything about my thought processes and you don't give a shit about anyone else's feelings either.
Can say the same for you? I'm sorry you feel that way but none of this is personal and you acting as if it's is not registering right now.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:26 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 1150, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Nexus' are more likelier to be scum than town so bar mod meta I don't get why ascetic is more likelier to be scum then nexus?
Because of their inherent use. Ascetic causes actions to fail. It is stronger than a Nexus which causes actions to simply go elsewhere. A scumteam which would otherwise be weak and filled with town-sounding roles has FAR more use for the ascetic than the nexus. The ascetic outright shuts actions down. The nexus simply makes them work in unexpected ways.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:27 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I rather just hammer myself if you really feel that way.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:27 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1208, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1206, Impoetic wrote:
where?
My flavour.

There is no reason to doubt why Art wouldn't be an ascetic unless you haven't played the game.
I played the game back before it even had the prequel stuff in it.
That was a long time ago dude.
I did start replaying it but I haven't even made it through the first day after doing all the prequel stuff. Been playing other games instead.

My theory was that nanomachine rejection was something that would be ascetic.
The fact that you have to assume anything about my flavour knowledge here just shows you don't have a fucking leg to stand on. The only people who are allowed to push me on that are Impo, mastina, and Nahdia because they actually do know something about me.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:28 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 1158, Impoetic wrote:also i've seen like 3 abilities that sort of imply a nightkill, and factional abilities are usually nightkills. There's not much else that would be useful to scum, and if they don't have a nightkill then town has a lot of PRs that are investigative and we have a lot of mislynches iirc
Yes. Exactly why my guilty IS A FUCKING GUILTY.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:34 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1214, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
Can say the same for you? I'm sorry you feel that way but none of this is personal and you acting as if it's is not registering right now.
To piggy back on this, you've seen me be a real dick before in Civ when I pressured Yuri to out his main so I'm just lost right now.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:34 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Either way I'm officially over this game.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:36 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 1185, MathBlade wrote:Jill is not confirmed in the game.
In post 6, Alisae wrote:
PASSIVE

Protagonist (Parital Public Information):
It will be known that you are in the game
, and your role pm will be posted, however only your passive abilities will be shown. Your alignment will be redacted.
Bartending (Strong-Willed Reflexive Modified Fruit Vendor): During the night, you must pick between a List of Drinks to serve. You will serve that drink to anyone who visits you. Know that depending on the person, the drink you give them may enhance their abilities. This action cannot be roleblocked.
By the way? That second part? Also confirmed in the game because our split jailkeeper power receives a buff if we target Jill and Jill makes the pianowomen that night.

Jill absofuckinglutely IS in the game, 100% beyond any shadow of a doubt. Not only by Alisae's explicit word, but also by our own abilities corroborating this.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:37 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1219, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1214, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
To piggy back on this, you've seen me be a real dick before in Civ when I pressured Yuri to out his main so I'm just lost right now.
This legitimately just backs up my point that you don't give a shit about anyone else's feelings.
I don't know what the fuck you think you're arguing here but you're arguing the same fucking thing that I am in that you don't treat anyone with basic human decency.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:40 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 1185, MathBlade wrote:Roles can be given that are useless ala named townie.
And how many roles, pray tell, will it take that imply a nightkill before you're willing to accept YOU'RE JUST FUCKING WRONG AND THERE IS A FUCKING MAFIA NIGHTKILL.

Jill is Macho and 100% confirmed to be in the game. Macho means kills exist.
We are a split jailkeeper, half of which is a Doctor. Doctor means kills exist.
Fuck, LUV is a claimed Ascetic. Ascetic is immune to all actions...except for kills. Implying kills exist.
JaeReed is a claimed Nexus. It's somewhat-sketchy, but some variants of Nexus work identically to Ascetic...in that they work for everything EXCEPT for kills. Somewhat implying kills exist. (Though this needs to be confirmed with Alisae and is something Jae themselves needs to ask/clarify, on whether the Nexus redirects a kill or not.)

That's FOUR OF NINE PLAYERS.
With roles.
That HEAVILY IMPLY A NIGHTKILL.

And you still fucking insist.
That it's not in the game.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1221, Purple Nurple wrote:
In post 1185, MathBlade wrote:Jill is not confirmed in the game.
In post 6, Alisae wrote:
PASSIVE

Protagonist (Parital Public Information):
It will be known that you are in the game
, and your role pm will be posted, however only your passive abilities will be shown. Your alignment will be redacted.
Bartending (Strong-Willed Reflexive Modified Fruit Vendor): During the night, you must pick between a List of Drinks to serve. You will serve that drink to anyone who visits you. Know that depending on the person, the drink you give them may enhance their abilities. This action cannot be roleblocked.
By the way? That second part? Also confirmed in the game because our split jailkeeper power receives a buff if we target Jill and Jill makes the pianowomen that night.

Jill absofuckinglutely IS in the game, 100% beyond any shadow of a doubt. Not only by Alisae's explicit word, but also by our own abilities corroborating this.

That doesn't count as confirmed in a bastard game. *shrug*

Like the moderator is in the game.

I feel like everyone is treating this game as a normal game instead of a bastard one.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”