Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:00 pm

Post by Realeo »

Aubrey, have you ever play with Flubber before? I feel like you won't make those reasoning if you have.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

I'm mabye a serious player, but I'm capable of joke. Ok?
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:02 pm

Post by Realeo »

If someone can tell me how to love I am Innocent, that would be great.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:27 pm

Post by Aubrey »

I can't sit here and tell you his meta. I know we have been in a game before, but we weren't exposed to one another for a decent amount of time. I died N1 and rarely do I heavily keep up with games thereafter when I die that early. Fitz and Uzi are the only two players I have any sense of play style on.

--

Since you have a meta read, share it. Particularly why it would more than likely come from a town Flub vs. a scum Flub.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:27 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

VOTE: flub
pressure vote because I want to see this sorted
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:27 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 952, Aubrey wrote:Since you have a meta read, share it..
It's not really town meta, it's more play style meta.
I'm seeing little to no pushes to understand players, but rather direct statements that place him where he wants/needs to be which I consider to be closer aligned to scum than town.
Yeah, this is template Flubber.

Flubber is just the type of guy who don't really give a fuck about you, pretty much does not respond to pressure, just make up his mind. Think Vedith, Not_Mafia or Creature when he is lazy.

Because you can't really track his state of brain, I kinda have to simply follow his character see if . You may say "But then he can reverse-psychology you!" but I say "Well simple. If Flubber start caring, maybe he is mafia." Reading this, he could simply put his idgaf face as reverse psychology, but we know that he won't be able to idgaf forevah. Only when he no longer idgaf, we can apply classic scumhunting.

Currently, he is in the safe zone.

His confrontation with moz seems consistent with idgaf Flubber. He got triggered with 505 is consistent.

He is being annoyed with Chickadee and Aubrey is normal.

The only thing that may bothers me with Flubber is why Flubber voted Aubrey but not Chickadee when he is pissed of with both of them, but until Flubber responded or the mod prod him
*caugh*
, I have to give him the benefit of doubt.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:33 pm

Post by Realeo »

How is it possible that I mis-spell cough. *sigh*

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:39 pm

Post by Realeo »

@Aubrey
If you want to sort Flubber, the best way is by question, not votes. I have asked 1, you may want to join me in the quizzing row.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:58 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 956, Realeo wrote:@Aubrey If you want to sort Flubber, the best way is by question, not votes.
If you wonder why, the last time we tried it, he accused us as bad people who try to show moral superiority by lynching him simply for the fact that we don't like him.

Not exactly the kind of discourse you want when you complained that you don't like talk show.

Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:20 am

Post by Keychain »

In post 931, havingfitz wrote: I have 0 suspects atm.
Fitz, when you can, could you fix this asap?

In post 932, Aubrey wrote:
In post 921, Realeo wrote:Aubrey, isnt the conclusion of most your "case" is X is being wrong instead of X being scum?
And your point?

This may come across as cold, but; I'd much rather you tell me what you think about the matter, and the debate, rather than just asking me a question with an obvious answer.
This is an incredibly defensive reaction. Like you can very easily translate it to the statement of "Aubrey, the conclusion of most your "case" is X is being wrong instead of X being scum." Phrasing things as a question is frequently done to sound more polite. I don't know if that's what Realeo was going for, but this reaction was just weird.

In post 940, Aubrey wrote:A better example regarding Uzi's lover's frame comment.

It just seems like a bad plan as scum to say X when there is a chance you might not have had to say X to begin with. Especially when X could potentially place an unnecessary seed of doubt in the minds of the town when X's original indent was to be a defensive ploy against that very seed to begin with. You'd just think as scum he'd be more cautious, and check to see if anybody would have known to begin with. That's the best example I know how to illustrate my feelings toward it.
My initial suspicion was he was saying it because that was actually what had happened. I did know about their relationship, so checking the playerlist wouldn't have been a foolproof way of knowing who might have thought that.
But if he replaced in as scum overnight and killed Chick as his biggest threat, it possibly wouldn't have occurred to him that town didn't know he replaced in until daystart. So he immediately set up the "either it's a framejob or she was super on point". If it actually happened, he would expect the seed of doubt to already be there and so would say something to deal with it before anyone else suggested it.

Sigh.
I think I just talked myself back into it. I'll read through in the morning and see if his behaviour lines up as well, but that comment does feel so much like scum.

VOTE: Lil Uzi Vert

That said, scumreading someone for pushing you is bad, Aubs. If all townies were obvious town this game would be done and dusted. You are not obvious town, I continue to go back and forth on you.

Realeo wrote:
@Aubrey
If you want to sort Flubber, the best way is by question, not votes. I have asked 1, you may want to join me in the quizzing row.
Aha
Questions
I love questions
Let me join
In post 789, Flubbernugget wrote:Flipped town with garbage reads doesn't say much
Flubber, if it wasn't for her reads, why do you think Chick was killed?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:38 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Please unvote.

I would've killed IaI or Mjo if I was scum.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:03 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 958, Keychain wrote:That said, scumreading someone for pushing you is bad, Aubs. If all townies were obvious town this game would be done and dusted. You are not obvious town, I continue to go back and forth on you.
Do you really see me OMGUS'ing someone here...

&

Please quote me where I said I was obvious town. I said I was towny enough to cause waver.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:07 am

Post by Aubrey »

I'll sit on what you said Realeo, but my knee jerk reaction was to not condone anything you just brought up for him. Goes back to: play scummy, get voted until I have reason to believe you town.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:15 am

Post by Aubrey »

Uzi your other two scum reads were Key and Flub. I don't recall us hearing anything about those reads because I'm a brat who had to take center stage. Care to elaborate there?

Realeo also asked for someone to explain to him town IAI, since you'd kill him as scum, why not explain to Realeo why he is town for you?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:23 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Already touched on why I haven't gotten into those two yet.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:23 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

There also still remains to be no valid suspicion expressed about IaI.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:35 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

:: VoteCount 2x2 ::

Realeo (2) -
Allomancer, Mjollnir

Aubrey (1) -
Flubbernugget

Lil Uzi Vert (2) -
Radical Rat, Keychain

Flubbernugget (2) -
Aubrey, Nosferatu

Not Voting (4) -
Lil Uzi Vert, I Am Innocent, havingfitz, Realeo

With 11 Alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline for Day Two is in (expired on 2017-09-22 14:49:32).

Flubbernugget has been prodded.
Last edited by kunkstar7 on Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Welcome to the Network.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:40 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 898, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm not forthcoming with them because I think they're scum and I always try my hardest focus on my strongest scum read.
Our lovely debate has come to a close basically. Unless you have something new to mention, it's a dead conversation and it seems like nobody is really following your push.
In post 898, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I also don't particular like explaining my scum reads right away because I like to see who is genuinely interested in my reasoning.
Good. It's been a minute, and I'm very interested.
In post 964, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:There also still remains to be no valid suspicion expressed about IaI.
So you'd kill him for this? He has people who aren't town reading him...so I fail to see how this is towny enough for you to warrant a kill here. Or is there a better reason why you'd kill here over Chick?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:50 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I have no idea why people are on me or Realeo. As for my case, it's out there. I don't push unless I really care and I don't here. I usually just try to figure out who is misguided and doesn't have a legitimate reason for voting elsewhere or who's scum and is just parking their vote or not willing to bus. The votes for Realeo feel like the former, the votes on me feel like the latter. I don't know about the Flubber wagon but I don't see a reason to trust it since you're on it.

I'm saying there is no reason for me to elaborate on my town read at this time, not why I would kill him. I would never kill Chick as scum though because her cautious play style is perceived as scummy and too often gets her ran up.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:54 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Apologies

I will catch up before tomorrow
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:20 am

Post by Aubrey »

For a game that is meant to be team-based, you really do work against that mechanic when you keep your cards to yourself you know.

Explain you town-read: "
no, I don't wanna. There isn't even a proper case, so why bother.
"
Explain your scum reads: "
no, only one.
"
Why would you kill IAI over Chick: "
I'd never kill chick!
"
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:27 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

And I do just fine :D
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:01 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Yeah I'm still really confused by the votes on me. Also struggling to understand how they can come from town.

The belief is that I killed Chickadee and decided to claim it was to frame me when town started analyzing and questioning why she was killed. So what Key and Rat are basically saying is that I, someone who did not play any of Day 1, somehow convinced my partners that she was the best kill last night. Why would I suggest to kill her when a simple read through would tell me she wasn't in good or favorable standing with a decent part of the town and hardly suspected my slot at all? I didn't read my predecessors ISO at all but I don't recall them being suspected or scum read upon my catch-up. If you agree with my assessment of my predecessor and decide to keep it in mind, why do I go through this gambit as scum? What do I gain from putting a target on my back like this?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:03 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

What I'm seeing is bad justification for being on certain wagons and it's hard to be motivated when you have confirmed town and strong town reads justifying votes with bad reasons.
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:04 am

Post by Allomancer »

I've noticed that Realeo tends to make an actual post, then a bunch of useless posts, like and
"Who the fuck counts in Babylonian? I'm impressed sir. So impressed that I'm going to ruin your counting."—
xofelf

"This might be the worst hydra I've seen in all of mafiascum history."—
T-bone

"idk, you don't feel like an easy mislynch"—
Creature
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:11 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Mjo, is your gripe with Realeo transparency? Or a severe lack thereof earlier? I understand you think he contradicted himself in regards to Moz. However, why is it a contradiction as opposed to Realeo simply reevulating and not coming to the same conclusions he had about Moz earlier?

Basically when I'm reading you reasoning for why you cadres your vote, it boils down to you not liking that he's not bothering to mention people he finds scummy or scum before voting for them and I don't nesseciarly think that's scummy.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”