Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:12 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 973, Allomancer wrote:I've noticed that Realeo tends to make an actual post, then a bunch of useless posts, like and
Yeah he tends to do that. I think that's just him as a person though.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:19 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 975, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 973, Allomancer wrote:I've noticed that Realeo tends to make an actual post, then a bunch of useless posts, like and
Hey lil, sounds like u know realeo better than most here, what do u make of his flipping off N1 followed by his I'm going to keep doing it cause it's optimal play, despite me showing why it's not. The last thing I'm willing to do is give scum an out for flipping off switches, so I'm leaning heavy towards realeo being scum right now.

That an my ongoing catch-up shows realeo pushed for both moz and allo day 1. I remembered the allo push but not the moz push.

Need to look into a few more players interactions with allo and moz, and will also see what lil has to say before I cast my vote. Real soon tho I promise.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:37 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 976, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 975, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
Hey lil, sounds like u know realeo better than most here, what do u make of his flipping off N1 followed by his I'm going to keep doing it cause it's optimal play, despite me showing why it's not. The last thing I'm willing to do is give scum an out for flipping off switches, so I'm leaning heavy towards realeo being scum right now.

That an my ongoing catch-up shows realeo pushed for both moz and allo day 1. I remembered the allo push but not the moz push.

Need to look into a few more players interactions with allo and moz, and will also see what lil has to say before I cast my vote. Real soon tho I promise.
I only have one completed game with him. I would've had two but he had to sub out. In the completed game, we were both scum. I found Realeo played careful and really smart that game. He often made a concerted effort and did his best to remain town read as well. I'm not seeing any of that here. I'm seeing the Realeo I saw in another game before he subbed out. Saying a lot of weird or unusual things. Sometimes at times that scum would prefer to keep quiet. I know a part of that is due to him being ESL and I always take that into account. Yet this game he has reached that level of scum most likely wouldn't say this quite a few times.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:58 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 864, Aubrey wrote:I don't know, must have been my other personality speaking :wink: Either you got a post number wrong, or a name wrong.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:59 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 866, Aubrey wrote:^
echo
echo
echo

--

@Flub: If you mean , then frankly it means you're holding me to standards that you yourself can't even follow.
How dare I question someone for being forthright
, when you yourself voted for a player who was exceedingly forthright and lost this life to it? Yeah.....

Not to mention Realeo isn't even a big interest for me right now. He did something that I considered odd, pointed it out, and he responded. See me voting him, and making a big call to action against him currently? No. Yet you're quick to jump the gun, and vote me over a simple observation and opinion I had. If anything Realeo was, and still is, a slight town lean that began to waver around the end of D1.
Moz got lynched because their transparent thoughts were really bad, not for being bad.

Transparency is important, no read is 100%
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:00 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

*not for being transparent
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:03 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 878, Radical Rat wrote:Are you trying to say that because we agreed on one thing, we should agree on everything?

I legitimately don't understand what the issue here is.
I do!

Aubrey needs scum reads and can't get a strong hold on any
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:09 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 912, Nosferatu wrote:Also @mjoll: why is my allo case better than the moz one? They seem equally bad to me.
Aubrey, how is this different than what you don't like about Realeo's solicitation?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:16 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 982, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 912, Nosferatu wrote:Also @mjoll: why is my allo case better than the moz one? They seem equally bad to me.
Aubrey, how is this different than what you don't like about Realeo's solicitation?
I'm not understanding the question in relation to the quote. I don't heavily scumread realeo. He did something that was odd to me, and I inquired. I have yet to push a case against him. Hell, I even say he is a town lean for me. Where in the nine circles of hell are you getting this concept I heavily scum read the guy?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:18 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 981, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 878, Radical Rat wrote:Are you trying to say that because we agreed on one thing, we should agree on everything?

I do!

Coming from the guy with only two scum reads (one of which that flipped town)?...
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:20 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 979, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 866, Aubrey wrote:^
echo
echo
echo

--

@Flub: If you mean , then frankly it means you're holding me to standards that you yourself can't even follow.
How dare I question someone for being forthright
, when you yourself voted for a player who was exceedingly forthright and lost this life to it? Yeah.....

Not to mention Realeo isn't even a big interest for me right now. He did something that I considered odd, pointed it out, and he responded. See me voting him, and making a big call to action against him currently? No. Yet you're quick to jump the gun, and vote me over a simple observation and opinion I had. If anything Realeo was, and still is, a slight town lean that began to waver around the end of D1.
Moz got lynched because their transparent thoughts were really bad, not for being bad.

Transparency is important, no read is 100%
Difference of opinion I suppose. You read him as scum because of bad reasoning. Milj and I read him as town for transparency.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:21 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 954, Realeo wrote:The only thing that may bothers me with Flubber is why Flubber voted Aubrey but not Chickadee when he is pissed of with both of them, but until Flubber responded or the mod prod him *caugh*, I have to give him the benefit of doubt.
The timing of my catch up coincided with the moz meltdown and as much as it sucks to admit being wrong I probably would have pushed chickadee a lot today if they were alive
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:23 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 984, Aubrey wrote:
In post 981, Flubbernugget wrote:

I do!

Coming from the guy with only two scum reads (one of which that flipped town)?...
Excuse me, 3 scumreads (2 of which flipped town) and another one who is town (me!) :]
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:40 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Accurate and genuine are different and you know it
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:57 am

Post by Aubrey »

I question your genuineness, and 3 of your reads are wrong. Sorry...
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:59 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

established. you bore me
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:00 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Also I think there's a secret quicktopic out somewhere that people compete in to see who can get the town to do the stupidest massclaim
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:05 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 971, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Yeah I'm still really confused by the votes on me. Also struggling to understand how they can come from town.

The belief is that I killed Chickadee and decided to claim it was to frame me when town started analyzing and questioning why she was killed. So what Key and Rat are basically saying is that I, someone who did not play any of Day 1, somehow convinced my partners that she was the best kill last night. Why would I suggest to kill her when a simple read through would tell me she wasn't in good or favorable standing with a decent part of the town and hardly suspected my slot at all? I didn't read my predecessors ISO at all but I don't recall them being suspected or scum read upon my catch-up. If you agree with my assessment of my predecessor and decide to keep it in mind, why do I go through this gambit as scum? What do I gain from putting a target on my back like this?
Are you talking about ? I read that again and its starting to looks too convoluted to come off as you actually expecting scum to do it
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:06 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Also, I don't know why chick was killed, but non-essential players usually eat the nk if the more articulate ones have bad reads.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:19 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

No I was talking about what Key and Rat seem to believe.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:22 am

Post by Nosferatu »

ok?
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:29 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 982, Flubbernugget wrote:
I mean I don't think my cases were bad, mjoll does.
last.fm
gtkas
Mjollnir
Mjollnir
Goon
Mjollnir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:52 am

Post by Mjollnir »

In post 910, Nosferatu wrote:
Why, given this fact, were you more set on lynching Moz for most of the day than you were on lynching Allo?
I wasn't. My vote was always on whoever had the more votes between them.
Reasonable I guess, just the way you were doing it seemed odd hence me bringing it up. You know, the way you barely mentioned him following making the case against him until it was about convenient to get on his wagon.
You now think your own cases are bad or you always did?

Anyway, the Moz one was based on total rubbish, I mean I think I made that kinda clear in my part of the post about you. Allo's case had reasoning behind it, Moz was a mostly baseless attack campaign. The initial post was shaky at best and everything else after was just "HE'S DOING THIS BECAUSE HE'S SCUM LYNCH HIM!"
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:56 am

Post by Nosferatu »

not going to answer that first question cause I uhh just did, but

I think the two cases had exactly the same reasoning. If anything the allo case was weaker.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:58 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 305, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 116, Allomancer wrote:Sorry I wasn't able to say anything earlier. I didn't check my email last night and was too busy today to log on.
Anyway, I think we should hold off on the mass-claim. While I understand the logic in , I also want to point out that scum has no idea who the PR roles are, so their kills are random, but town can use logic to find out who the scum is, so town voting will not be random. Town has a higher chance of lynching scum than simply random, assuming this town is competent. Also, since PR will claim before lynched, town will most likely not lynch a PR.
This is actually one of the most braindead posts I've read in awhile. I don't mean that intelligence-wise, I mean that this is actually the least thought I've seen put into a post.
I also want to point out that scum has no idea who the PR roles are, so their kills are random, but town can use logic to find out who the scum is, so town voting will not be random.
???
This doesn't even make sense. Like scum aren't going to be PR hunting like they do in literally every game? What? What info does either party have that makes their actions inherently random or not? If you're arguing that one party can use logic and the other can't, you're beyond help.
Town has a higher chance of lynching scum than simply random, assuming this town is competent.
this is just plainly illogical
Also, since PR will claim before lynched, town will most likely not lynch a PR.
you're also just assuming that we'll believe the claim

This entire post reads as you just opposing the mass claim because you think it's a townie thing to do or something.
In post 230, Allomancer wrote: You forget that the PRs can actually do stuff. They aren't just figureheads. Yes, scumhunting in 13 ppl is hard, but the JK can try to JK scum. The Tracker and Watcher can also help us get information about who's scum. With a mass-claim, we lose these advantages early on.
no we don't. scum has to choose. VT's can also fakeclaim as PRs. There's so many variables that you're just willfully excluding.
In post 234, Allomancer wrote: You do realize that even though you did do something good, you still shouldn't use that as an excuse the help scum, right? To me this seems really suspicious, like you're being deliberately obtuse in order to have an excuse to post that so that you could get a message to your scum partners. VOTE: Realeo
There's arguably one alignment indicative point here.
last.fm
gtkas

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”