Normal 1934: Civilization Mafia Mafia (Endgame)

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Thingy.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:13 pm

Post by Ginngie »

dingy
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
lime in da coconut
lime in da coconut
Townie
lime in da coconut
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:39 am

Post by lime in da coconut »

In post 1396, massive wrote:I do agree with your belief. Which is why I don't believe nancy is town. And I'm going to end up effectively counterclaiming her anyways no matter what she says. So here's me: I'm a backup to one of the dead roles. I guess I'll expect your vote on nancy in your next post?
You are correct! That is sufficient for me.
You are correct! That's reason to lynch nancy.
You are correct! That is sufficient for me.
You are correct! That's reason to lynch nancy.

VOTE: nancy.
I do apologize for forcing an explicit counterclaim. I had two main motives. One, I wanted a hard guilty. Two, I wanted to avoid lynching a genuine town power role off of speculation of "well she
could
be scum fakeclaiming". Overall, I felt the trade would be worth it.

In post 1399, Grendel wrote:I don't think that nancy handles a slot the way she handled Gamma earlier, and moreover I agree that Gamma being the only wagon today is very questionable.

Math's play today has been pretty scummy. Nothing about Gamma has been obscum fmpov, and seeing Math insist that he has been doesn't jive with me. It looks like over compensation. The point that Massive calling the game a role maddness is a scum slip also doesn't seem believable. My only qualm is that I think that in this sutiantion Math would be bussing nancy instead of pushing a mislynch on Gamma. The scum Math I remember likes to bus a lot. I guess that this would call into question Gamma's legitimacy, I'll have to consider that bridge when I come to it.

Lime and his predecessor have flown under the radar this game. This may be due to how Dark horse played up to my own thoughts on the game state intentionally or not (If dark hourse was purposely echoing me then wow, he really got inside me head). Lime doing little to push or poke outside of his recently competeled catch-up, and his handling Gamma/nancy aren't good. Scum also tend to leave in drop points vs proactively use points they've already made in the thread. Example here being how I asked Lime to explain they reads in a more cohesive manner, and they're response was that I should find it myself.

I'd be lying if I said I'm wholly positive that the team is all in nancy, Lime, Math/Drixx. I do think that there is a chance that Penguin could be the final scum. I'm not prepared to jump away from my original tells, yet I'm not even sure why I was town reading eddie so hard outside of that specific reason.

Outside of him I would be very surprised to learn any of Massive/Gamma/Gingie were scum based off today's interactions alone.
This post is wrong on so many levels that I don't even know
where
to begin. I'm at a loss for words as far as my gimmick goes because I don't have any clever quip prepared for this level of wrongness. I'm not going to call the whole post a steaming pile of shit because there are parts to it that are fine (which I have edited out). But nothing you've said in here is accurate.

nancy absolutely does handle a partner the way she handled Gamma. Gamma Emerald was the main wagon because he's just that obvious scum.
In spite of us having a hard guilty on nancy I'd even still be willing to lynch Gamma for this very reason; I guarantee you he does not flip town here. The most scummy aspect of Mathblade's play is how there hasn't been anything scummy in Mathblade's play. They bleed town every step of the way and that's the closest thing to a warning sign possible from their play this game. Even there I have doubts. And for the record the meta is backwards. Mathblade doesn't bus much. (They do but only when it's unavoidable.)

I have engaged everyone who has engaged me, the polar opposite of flying under the radar. If people decide not to engage me, that's on them not me. Dark Horse not playing the game might have something to do with how he site flaked. I may not have done much outside of my recently-completed catch-up, but that was a RECENT event so what more would I be asked to do? I've done more in the last couple of days for this game (spending at least five consecutive hours reading every page) than over half the players have in a full week.

I also did not tell you to find it yourself. I simply told you to reframe your question in a way I understand. Because you asked of me something I
don't
really get. You asked me to pull the most relevant quotes. I told you I can't do that because none are more relevant; everything's important. So I asked you to reframe the question into something I WOULD get. You choosing not to do so is on YOU. Not me.

massive and Ginngie are easy townreads sure enough and townreading Eddie Cane is likely a mistake so it is a mistake to believe the team is three of nancy/Lime/Math/Drixx (the maximum would be two but even that I sincerely doubt), but the handling of it is just awful. I don't even think it's scum, but I am immensely displeased because this kind of thinking I feel will directly lead to a town loss.
And you drink it all up.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:40 am

Post by Ginngie »

nancy claim

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

...wow

Massive obvScum says "I am a PR"

After nancy likely being honest to Ginngie's gambit/post/...whatever word you want to use.

People were circling around Massive so Massive was likely to go down.

He is clearly is scum.

Like why would you want nancy to claim when she is prob Town?

And there is nothing that says how many PRs are allowed in a game?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:35 am

Post by Ginngie »

MASS CLAIM TIME

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:36 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1404, MathBlade wrote:...wow

Massive obvScum says "I am a PR"

After nancy likely being honest to Ginngie's gambit/post/...whatever word you want to use.

People were circling around Massive so Massive was likely to go down.

He is clearly is scum.

Like why would you want nancy to claim when she is prob Town?

And there is nothing that says how many PRs are allowed in a game?
This gives me bad af vibes

considering you're a crumb king and all.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

Vibe away.

I haven't had a chance to look for crumbs in a bakery let alone this thread.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:25 am

Post by Ginngie »

fuck that was saucy.

Not gonna lie that was a damn good pun.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

hardclaim vanilla townie. I don't really see much new here. What I'm going to try to think on is whether massive was being genuine when he said he thought it was role madness.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:18 am

Post by massive »

Up in Aspen camping for the weekend but should check in before deadline. If there's anything you need from me ask now.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:20 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1410, massive wrote:Up in Aspen camping for the weekend but should check in before deadline. If there's anything you need from me ask now.
I need you to hardclaim

nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by nancy »

I'm back! \o/

And I care even less about mafia than ever :P
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:22 pm

Post by Ginngie »

CLAIM BABE

nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by nancy »

Lmao, I love how everyone went from saying role madness to I'm scum because PR
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by Ginngie »

._.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:35 pm

Post by Ginngie »

I don't even know the vote count but claim in the next post or I vote you.

You know I'm capable of doing something stupid so lets not okay?

nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:49 pm

Post by nancy »

I'm a 2-shot tracker, I targeted Tchill mostly in case he was roleblocked or to catch him in a lie or rule out any other shenanigans, didn't actually expect him to get shot last night since I think we'd be in mylo if he was alive and shooting tonight

I don't really have the care level to say stuff properly but I don't think the way Gamma's responded to being L-1 is town, don't really know why massive being in a weird tunnel is the thing he most wants to talk about there + not doing anything with the fact that he's L-1, don't understand what you taking your gambit seriously or not has anything to do with massive, really wish that he would stop fucking misgendering you. lime in da coconut should probably know better than to base reads off setup spec if they are who I think they are but I could be wrong on the altguess, me treating Gamma like a partner is something that doesn't make any sense at all if they are + they haven't followed up on their catchup at all but I can't really be bothered engaging with them to figure out how much of that is bs or just not having a good game or whatever, Grendel's response to my scumread is probably the scummiest thing I've seen all game, don't understand at all how he completely flips massive and me in his reads and his reasoning for me being scum is essentially just an ellipsis, still have no idea why he's townreading Gamma

pedit lol
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:41 pm

Post by Grendel »

^Reads aren't static, you of all people should know that nancy. You haven't questioned me at all until I stopped town reading you, and that is scummy behavior. Also considering that counter claim action that happened last page it really doesn't make sense to believe that massive is scum with you, same goes for Gingie.

I hard claim vanilla townie.
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:13 pm

Post by Grendel »

@Lime

Spoiler:
In post 1402, lime in da coconut wrote:
In post 1399, Grendel wrote:I don't think that nancy handles a slot the way she handled Gamma earlier, and moreover I agree that Gamma being the only wagon today is very questionable.

Math's play today has been pretty scummy. Nothing about Gamma has been obscum fmpov, and seeing Math insist that he has been doesn't jive with me. It looks like over compensation. The point that Massive calling the game a role maddness is a scum slip also doesn't seem believable. My only qualm is that I think that in this sutiantion Math would be bussing nancy instead of pushing a mislynch on Gamma. The scum Math I remember likes to bus a lot. I guess that this would call into question Gamma's legitimacy, I'll have to consider that bridge when I come to it.

Lime and his predecessor have flown under the radar this game. This may be due to how Dark horse played up to my own thoughts on the game state intentionally or not (If dark hourse was purposely echoing me then wow, he really got inside me head). Lime doing little to push or poke outside of his recently competeled catch-up, and his handling Gamma/nancy aren't good. Scum also tend to leave in drop points vs proactively use points they've already made in the thread. Example here being how I asked Lime to explain they reads in a more cohesive manner, and they're response was that I should find it myself.

I'd be lying if I said I'm wholly positive that the team is all in nancy, Lime, Math/Drixx. I do think that there is a chance that Penguin could be the final scum. I'm not prepared to jump away from my original tells, yet I'm not even sure why I was town reading eddie so hard outside of that specific reason.

Outside of him I would be very surprised to learn any of Massive/Gamma/Gingie were scum based off today's interactions alone.
This post is wrong on so many levels that I don't even know
where
to begin. I'm at a loss for words as far as my gimmick goes because I don't have any clever quip prepared for this level of wrongness. I'm not going to call the whole post a steaming pile of shit because there are parts to it that are fine (which I have edited out). But nothing you've said in here is accurate.

nancy absolutely does handle a partner the way she handled Gamma. Gamma Emerald was the main wagon because he's just that obvious scum.
In spite of us having a hard guilty on nancy I'd even still be willing to lynch Gamma for this very reason; I guarantee you he does not flip town here. The most scummy aspect of Mathblade's play is how there hasn't been anything scummy in Mathblade's play. They bleed town every step of the way and that's the closest thing to a warning sign possible from their play this game. Even there I have doubts. And for the record the meta is backwards. Mathblade doesn't bus much. (They do but only when it's unavoidable.)

I have engaged everyone who has engaged me, the polar opposite of flying under the radar. If people decide not to engage me, that's on them not me. Dark Horse not playing the game might have something to do with how he site flaked. I may not have done much outside of my recently-completed catch-up, but that was a RECENT event so what more would I be asked to do? I've done more in the last couple of days for this game (spending at least five consecutive hours reading every page) than over half the players have in a full week.

I also did not tell you to find it yourself. I simply told you to reframe your question in a way I understand. Because you asked of me something I
don't
really get. You asked me to pull the most relevant quotes. I told you I can't do that because none are more relevant; everything's important. So I asked you to reframe the question into something I WOULD get. You choosing not to do so is on YOU. Not me.

massive and Ginngie are easy townreads sure enough and townreading Eddie Cane is likely a mistake so it is a mistake to believe the team is three of nancy/Lime/Math/Drixx (the maximum would be two but even that I sincerely doubt), but the handling of it is just awful. I don't even think it's scum, but I am immensely displeased because this kind of thinking I feel will directly lead to a town loss.

Having trouble formatting but:

1)I've always seen and heard nancy being anti-bus, therefore seeing her get on that wagon when he (Gamma) was almost certainly getting lynched is not behavior I expected for nancyxGamma team.

2)Likewise once played in a game where Math wholly endorsed bussing as a scum tactic. If their meta has shifted away from bussing then I was unaware of it.

3) By flying under the radar I mean Dark horse's tendency to post enough meaningful content to check list their way through the game. I think that you are in a similar situation where you post enough to not get PoE'd, and that's all you are interested in. I do think that you are reactive instead of active. Outside of the catch up your posts have been answers to questions for you, and responses to people opinions on you.

4)That was how I felt the encounter went down. I'll take the time to marrow to look at
all
the cross references in your catch up. Expect me run to you with questions every time I don't get how a specific post is Ai, or Ai in the way you think it is. I also don't buy that you can't explain it, if you had a strong enough feeling to reference it then you should be able to defend "why" as town imo.

5) I don't see how my hypothetical scum team is awful.
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:18 pm

Post by Grendel »

@Lime

apologies, of the posts you've made thus far the only one that is "reactive" in the sense I put it in was your response to me. I guess you really haven't been around enough to evaluate your posting habits.

I operate a lot from the notes I take, and thoughts I get away from the screen due to time constraints. So sometimes I make dumb oversights like this.
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:26 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 1329, nancy wrote:Grendel could you talk about where your reads are at with humeaneatingmonkey flipping town please? If you don't have time to talk about all of them then maybe pick ~2-3 that feel most important to you? Your progression on me/Robbnva in particular is something I don't really understand; I'd like to know what changed between where you seem to have a pretty tentative townread on me and where I'm your top townread and just your earlier treatment of Robbnva in general where it looks like you're townreading him but have him as a nullread (?) once you put out a readslist.
Very scummy behaviors :3
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:00 pm

Post by nancy »

Sorry, I'm trolling but I don't mean to make fun. It's just hard to take mafia seriously right now. I think your reasoning for me being scum is bad and it's one of the reasons why I think you are scum. Most of them are also wrong, since I made 1329 when your last read given of me at that point was "top townread" and moreover your last post at that point implied that I was town by saying that town was being bad and asking me to vote (which ftr is also scummy because LAMIST), and the post before that was asking me to vote massive with you which is very clearly implying that you're townreading me; since not claiming when there was no reason for me to just because you wanted it isn't scummy (but framing me as "avoiding" actually is); since I wasn't taking your townread for granted given that I asked whether your read of me had changed and that isn't scummy even if it were true; and since I'm not counterclaimed and it was literally impossible for me to be counterclaimed at the time you even said that since I hadn't even claimed at that point. So basically you don't actually have any real reasons to scumread me fmpov, and I don't even think your reasoning is town wrong because of the way you're framing and stretching things to be scummy and ignoring anything that makes your scumread look silly.

And I still have no idea why you're townreading Gamma. :P
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:02 pm

Post by Ginngie »

X-shot sounds really weird given the setup

nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:51 pm

Post by nancy »

Vote me then bae. I don't know why you think it's weird but I'm not going to be upset with you for not knowing I'm town and I've mislynched friends for worse so it's honestly impossible for me to feel bad about people getting it wrong in mafia anymore. We've gotten this far without arguing and I don't plan on having that change especially when I don't even care who wins this game. :]

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”