Micro 738: Fountain of Tired Souls [Endgame]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1875 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:42 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 1871, Impoetic wrote:and a crier in EM is someone who can anonymously send messages to the town, which doesn't make any sense right now.
Literally an exact description of the thing that happened, you big doof.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1876 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:44 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 1868, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:why are you town? ^^
if you've read the game and think mastina is scum you're scum or trash.
Hydra of Eddie Cane and mastina.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #1877 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1548, Nahdia wrote:My name is *Kira* Fucking Miki and I cried that Purple Nurple is guilty. You really think two people have the exact same flavor check? I cried it. It's fake. Lynch gerry.
Shit.

That makes sense.

Well, okay. That explains your attitude in the first few pages, then. Still don't understand why you're refusing to lynch between me and purple.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1878 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:47 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 1870, Impoetic wrote:
In post 1518, gerryoat wrote:I am not an alignment cop, but i knew if i said I was just flavor cop, i'd be lynched. so i lied lolol. but i mean, it seems mafia has no night kill anyway so, mastina just tried to frame me regardless
I am catching up at this exact moment but I am so fucking confused by this daystart. Yeah, I think gerry can't be town right now and it's absurd that he's acting like it's obvious he is, but
unless someone claims roleblocker or similar, there is absolutely one mafia in nahdia and purple.
The fact that both are unwilling to lynch each other and hesitant to lynch me is absurd. Almost as absurd as Gerry talking nonchalantly about how his lie that looks about as convenient as it ccan possibly get and would confirm him in
any
game of epicmafia should NOT lead people to FOS him now. I don't know.

I am not skipping any one specific person's posts, I just procrastinated on catching up. I'm going to get as far as I can now.
why the fuck would a mafia roleblocker claim roleblocker? there's many reasons your action could fail, we just had a night skip, who knows what happened. whereas there's gerry who's basically conf scum
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1879 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:47 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 1853, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Full claim Maria thanks.
In post 1864, Purple Nurple wrote:
In post 1729, Purple Nurple wrote:
In post 1721, gerryoat wrote:I assumed a guilty. Wanted maf to think it was me and kill me if they are saving vig shots
this is still implicitly wrong and a perspective slip. let's take a look

>gerry claimed public alignment cop
>gerry is actually public alignment cop
>there is a town public alignment cop with the exact same flavor as gerry's town public flavor cop
>said public alignment cop chose or was unable to not use their action previously
>said public alignment cop chose not to cc gerry claiming their exact same role down to a T (same message)
>gerry immediately entered the day believing that claim, no questions asked, ready to believe that claim was from town, ready to quicklynch us and move to the next day with no questions asked

this is so fucking bullshit. if either of gerry or luv post in the thread again without replying to this directly and explaining how it makes any fucking sense I'm voteparking them for the rest of the game and if they both do it I'm doing that to both of them back and forth.
I think this alone is enough to make gerry scum. mastina, the reason I don't wallpost pages of arguments like you usually is that scum tend to ignore stuff and just cherrypick replies, and most town are too lazy or bad to understand what's happening. let me center this focus and let Sonia respond to it. i don't really give a fuck about what gerry says at this point, there's nothing he could say to make me townread him tbqh
yet to see someone argue this utter bullshit is justified
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #1880 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:49 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1559, gerryoat wrote:well at least impoetic will be able to confirm i fake claim all the time on EM if you dont wanna
actually it's been forever since i've played with you, or played mafia besides the one MS game recently, so no, I couldn't. Other people seem to believe it and it's confirmable so I figure it's true, but that doesn't mean your actions here make any sense as town. Fakeclaiming to further town's wincon is something I could believe you'd do as town. Fakeclaiming to seemingly further scum's wincon is not.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1881 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:49 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 1872, Impoetic wrote:"Cosplay received" implies you just
received
a new flavor. A cosplay is a costume. That DOES look like a tailor, Gerry.
wow i tailored myself. im so OP.

as i said, all alisae would say is that it's flavor. i can try and ask here but idk if alisae will answer.

@mod what does cosplay received mean?
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1882 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 1876, Purple Nurple wrote:
In post 1868, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:why are you town? ^^
if you've read the game and think mastina is scum you're scum or trash.
nice ate!!!!!!1!1!!!!!!
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1883 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 1880, Impoetic wrote:
In post 1559, gerryoat wrote:well at least impoetic will be able to confirm i fake claim all the time on EM if you dont wanna
actually it's been forever since i've played with you, or played mafia besides the one MS game recently, so no, I couldn't. Other people seem to believe it and it's confirmable so I figure it's true, but that doesn't mean your actions here make any sense as town. Fakeclaiming to further town's wincon is something I could believe you'd do as town. Fakeclaiming to seemingly further scum's wincon is not.
who cares. you have confirmed mafia in those 2 lol.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1884 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:52 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1878, Purple Nurple wrote:
In post 1870, Impoetic wrote:
In post 1518, gerryoat wrote:I am not an alignment cop, but i knew if i said I was just flavor cop, i'd be lynched. so i lied lolol. but i mean, it seems mafia has no night kill anyway so, mastina just tried to frame me regardless
I am catching up at this exact moment but I am so fucking confused by this daystart. Yeah, I think gerry can't be town right now and it's absurd that he's acting like it's obvious he is, but
unless someone claims roleblocker or similar, there is absolutely one mafia in nahdia and purple.
The fact that both are unwilling to lynch each other and hesitant to lynch me is absurd. Almost as absurd as Gerry talking nonchalantly about how his lie that looks about as convenient as it ccan possibly get and would confirm him in
any
game of epicmafia should NOT lead people to FOS him now. I don't know.

I am not skipping any one specific person's posts, I just procrastinated on catching up. I'm going to get as far as I can now.
why the fuck would a mafia roleblocker claim roleblocker? there's many reasons your action could fail, we just had a night skip, who knows what happened. whereas there's gerry who's basically conf scum
Oh. Right. It... somehow didn't occur to me that mafia could have that until just now I have no fucking idea why i'm sorry. I'm an idiot.

Yes, gerry is basically conf scum since the guilty was a crier's cry. Basically. I'm still reading.

And I don't skip wallposts. I just post while rereading because I don't have the attention span to remember things otherwise.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1885 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:55 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1881, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1872, Impoetic wrote:"Cosplay received" implies you just
received
a new flavor. A cosplay is a costume. That DOES look like a tailor, Gerry.
wow i tailored myself. im so OP.

as i said, all alisae would say is that it's flavor. i can try and ask here but idk if alisae will answer.

@mod what does cosplay received mean?
roles are modified here, though?

You literally claimed alignment cop and refused to let yourself get lynched, AtEd into the next day and now you're pretending that it doesn't make sense for anyone to suspect you for that. You promised not to check yourself, so why is it checking you? I assume that will be discussed in the pages I haven't read yet, but there's no reason to think you couldn't be modified. In fact, didn't you say you were obviously town because your role was so weak??? If it's modified, and you claim that's OP, I guess that solves that! :P

You're not obviously town for one ability being weak, because you could have multiple abilities.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1886 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by Impoetic »

I still plan to read the rest of the day before voting. I mean, no way to know I'm not making a mistake like the one I made at daystart, after all.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1887 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:09 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1631, Nahdia wrote:...So, Impoetic, how bout that day skip?
gerryoat wrote:but why would it skip and why would nothing happen. unless they can make someone be force replaced? lol but that seems a bit of a crazy role
Yeah I still really don't buy that the two are related. I can't imagine a role that force replaces someone, that would be super unfair.

"Why" would they skip the night is a good question though. I... really don't know.
What about it?

I'm sorry for disappearing (again) and being such a shit. I really should have thought harder about joining and realized that this was the worst time
ever
to try to break the trend I've had of being unable to keep up with games. Maybe I joined before I could have realized that but I wish I would stop being like this. Sorry. I don't know why I didn't think of being roleblocked. I mean, that still sounds convenient but given that you cried the guilty and gerry is being ridiculous, I'm finally realizing why you'd want to vote him out first.

Anyway, I have no idea what to think of the day skip or the lack of nightkill. The possibilities suggested by the time you'd posted this were as good as anything I could think of. I had nothing to do with it, unless there's some aspect to my role I didn't know.

Well, actually, I guess it's possible the night skip is the reason I didn't masonize you. Holy shit.

But what were you asking just then?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1888 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:11 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1641, gerryoat wrote:OMG WAIT. what if when one of them is lynched, they can start killing?
there are definitely reasons mafia might not be killing right now, delayed actions being one of them, but I think it'd be too unbalanced for this to be the case. Unless I'm an idiot which I guess is proven to be true no matter what, just now, by me not thinking of the other reasons I failed to masonize anyone
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1889 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by gerryoat »

Are you really gonna vote outside confirmed mafia. And you guys say I'm playing bad lol
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1890 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by Impoetic »

For the game to require one to be lynched to start killing*

Too many mislynches for town, unless they have some weird twist of a role or wincon only they know about? That would surely be a swingy setup though, right?
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1891 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by gerryoat »

Also how am I confirmed maf? Cause I lied about my role? The roleblock was fake. You have your OWN report that says one of those 2 are mafia. Why are you being dumb
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1892 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by gerryoat »

It's optimal to lynch in your guilty than not. You know this.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1893 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 1892, gerryoat wrote:It's optimal to lynch in your guilty than not. You know this.
it's not a guilty, it's town using common sense. remember how you tried to say our roleblock wasn't q guilty, and how you're now arguing the opposite? :lol:
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1894 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:18 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 1890, Impoetic wrote:For the game to require one to be lynched to start killing*

Too many mislynches for town, unless they have some weird twist of a role or wincon only they know about? That would surely be a swingy setup though, right?
1x game wide roleblock explains the night skip
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1895 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:18 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1889, gerryoat wrote:Are you really gonna vote outside confirmed mafia. And you guys say I'm playing bad lol
why are you ignoring the points against you like they don't exist? Even if they're wrong, you need to respond to them. Literally many reasons to scumread you, and many things you could debunk if you're town. That would be way more convincing than your ate right now, that looks more and more like bluffing as I see more and more posts. I mean it looked disingenuous the previous day, but seeing what's going on with roles and just how unique this setup has been so far, I think it's pretty ridiculous that you're acting like nothing you have done is scummy and yet being so nonchalant about them being confirmed. I mean I still find it unusual that they don't seem to be suspicious of each other or me any more than they were before I said that, but not nearly as weird as you being so
open-minded
about unusual role mechanics when it comes to nightkills and just about everything else, but not about that one thing, and not about why people might misread you if you're town (which I doubt now that I finally come back to this game and start to see the claims explained).
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1896 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:20 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 1893, Purple Nurple wrote:
In post 1892, gerryoat wrote:It's optimal to lynch in your guilty than not. You know this.
it's not a guilty, it's town using common sense. remember how you tried to say our roleblock wasn't q guilty, and how you're now arguing the opposite? :lol:
A report is different than a roleblock
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1897 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:20 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

impoetic, nahdia is lock town. I'm never voting them this game period. if that makes me scum from your pov, so be it. nahdia is town.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1898 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:20 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1894, Purple Nurple wrote:
In post 1890, Impoetic wrote:For the game to require one to be lynched to start killing*

1x game wide roleblock explains the night skip
Two roles activated, though.

The night skip does definitely create room for doubt about my masonizer thing though. It feels sucky that my one-shot role was used the one day I was roleblocked if that's actually the case, though.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1899 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:21 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 1896, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1893, Purple Nurple wrote:
A report is different than a roleblock
excuse me?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”