Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2350 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:32 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

why is it more likely that you are voting Fykus/LUV than Una, someone that you put suspicion on yesterDay?
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2351 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:33 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2345, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 2342, skirt skirt wrote:and your reasons for lcok towning una are hilariously bad
So? I'm not generally wrong with my town reads this far into the game. Una's trajectory this entire game has screamed town to me.

My town game has been pretty rockin' my past few games. I have no reason to go against myself.
I think Una is very likely town too. I've won my only 3 completed games (all town) since I've returned, and had spot fucking on reads every time too, so I am in the same boat. Those are not reasons I'd do anything more than tow nlean someone, so why not show me what trajectory has led to you not even considering a world where Una is scum?
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2352 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:33 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2349, skirt skirt wrote:
In post 2344, Boonskiies wrote:I stated multiple times yesterDay about how I didn't see Fykus/LUV as a likely scum team.
Why not quote any actual arguments for this? I'll either agree with them or you'll be wrong and I'll show you that. Win-win.
Honestly, I don't feel like it. I don't feel like I have to. You can stop being lazy and look it up yourself. I'm not really trying to make an actual argument with it. It wouldn't be an argument; it's more of a fact.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2353 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:34 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2347, Boonskiies wrote:@Mumble/LUV - While I generally don't think you are the team, I'm just considering all the possibilities right now. It's like 85-15 right now, them to you.

@LUV - You think it's Una/Fykus, right? You wouldn't be opposed to voting Fykus first, right?

@Eddie - You stated how you are likely going towards LUV/Fykus today. Why isn't Una on this potential list if Fykus/Una is one of your scum reads? Why is Fykus more likely scum than Una?
Because I townread Una a lot stronger than Fykus? Are you reading?
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2354 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:34 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2350, Boonskiies wrote:why is it more likely that you are voting Fykus/LUV than Una, someone that you put suspicion on yesterDay?
I'm sorry, I can't doubt reads. I have to be 100% certain Una is scum or I can't post about doubts I have on him. Thanks for reminding me how to play mafia :lol:
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2355 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:36 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2352, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 2344, Boonskiies wrote:I stated multiple times yesterDay about how I didn't see Fykus/LUV as a likely scum team.
Why not quote any actual arguments for this? I'll either agree with them or you'll be wrong and I'll show you that. Win-win.
Honestly, I don't feel like it. I don't feel like I have to. You can stop being lazy and look it up yourself. I'm not really trying to make an actual argument with it. It wouldn't be an argument; it's more of a fact.
I don't remember anything of the like happening. town!boon wants town!eddie on your page, I know that. We are the best two players left in this game imho, stop being stubborn and help me out with my reads and help me help you do the same.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2356 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:36 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2351, skirt skirt wrote:
In post 2342, skirt skirt wrote:and your reasons for lcok towning una are hilariously bad
So? I'm not generally wrong with my town reads this far into the game. Una's trajectory this entire game has screamed town to me.

My town game has been pretty rockin' my past few games. I have no reason to go against myself.
I think Una is very likely town too. I've won my only 3 completed games (all town) since I've returned, and had spot fucking on reads every time too, so I am in the same boat. Those are not reasons I'd do anything more than tow nlean someone, so why not show me what trajectory has led to you not even considering a world where Una is scum?
If Una's endangered of being lynched, sure. Right now, I see more benefit to not so I can test reactions more.

I disagree that you had spot on reads in Penguin's game. You only started scum reading us when we basically claimed scum to you.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2357 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:37 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2354, skirt skirt wrote:
In post 2350, Boonskiies wrote:why is it more likely that you are voting Fykus/LUV than Una, someone that you put suspicion on yesterDay?
I'm sorry, I can't doubt reads. I have to be 100% certain Una is scum or I can't post about doubts I have on him. Thanks for reminding me how to play mafia :lol:
Why is it more likely that you are voting Fykus/LUV than Una.

You said you have to be 100%, but you aren't 100% on Fykus/LUV or you'd have no reason not to be voting.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2358 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:39 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2356, Boonskiies wrote:

If Una's endangered of being lynched, sure. Right now, I see more benefit to not so I can test reactions more.

I disagree that you had spot on reads in Penguin's game. You only started scum reading us when we basically claimed scum to you.
I never town read Paul, I never town read GR, you were a town read due to being an alt. I stopped two nks and my d4 walls are a lot of what won town the game. You were going to lose the 1v1, so you needed a role cop claim, and the third scum to sheep which outed him using the tell I had been saving all game and una even said that influenced his hammer. I am very happy with my ply in penguin's game.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2359 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:40 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2357, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 2354, skirt skirt wrote:
Why is it more likely that you are voting Fykus/LUV than Una.

You said you have to be 100%, but you aren't 100% on Fykus/LUV or you'd have no reason not to be voting.
hm

strong town reads = una

scum reads = fykus, luv

now, why would i want to vote fykus or luv over una....... :thinking:

anyways, gn. school early :s
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2360 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:41 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2355, skirt skirt wrote:
In post 2352, Boonskiies wrote:
I don't remember anything of the like happening. town!boon wants town!eddie on your page, I know that. We are the best two players left in this game imho, stop being stubborn and help me out with my reads and help me help you do the same.
I'd prefer not to bring up anything on Una as of right now. If I'm wrong on Una, it benefits me to wait for Una's reaction as well, but I don't feel I'm wrong there, and gut plus Keyen's meta screams to me that Mumble is town.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2361 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:41 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

or did you flat out not register my sarcasm? because if not there's much bigger issues you should've seen with 2354 considering its worse game play than the newbie queue
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2362 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:42 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

OPKAY GN ITS 2 AM LAOMST
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2363 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:44 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2358, skirt skirt wrote:
In post 2356, Boonskiies wrote:

I never town read Paul, I never town read GR, you were a town read due to being an alt. I stopped two nks and my d4 walls are a lot of what won town the game. You were going to lose the 1v1, so you needed a role cop claim, and the third scum to sheep which outed him using the tell I had been saving all game and una even said that influenced his hammer. I am very happy with my ply in penguin's game.
I wasn't going to lose the 1v1.

And scum lost the game themselves. Night kill stops were nice, but honestly, the walls did nothing, as town didn't make actual cases that game. Had we not played hard, that likely would have been a perfect scum game.

And town reading an alt makes it even worse, because it means you town read me on play.

I'm happy with my play in Penguin's game too. I was honestly on fire, haha. I was legitimately angry that I wasn't getting lynched after scum claiming so many times there.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2364 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:46 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Okay, vote Fykus then. Strong town reading Una...lol.

Carcalilly was trying to go Fykus yesterday, so even though she was an IC, like you said it was a ballsy move, and they went for it likely because Carca was going for Fykus. Probably one on each of the wagons considering the split.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2365 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:56 pm

Post by Fykus »

In post 2290, skirt skirt wrote:
In post 2204, Fykus wrote:
A LYNCH HAS BEEN ACHIEVED!
Mulch has been lynched by Boonskiies - , Eddie Cane - , TesXX - , Keyen - ,
Vedith
Skitter30
- , and Lil Uzi Vert -

VOTE COUNT 1.13

Mulch
-> 7 (Boonskiies - , Eddie Cane - , TesXX - , Keyen -,
Vedith
Skitter30
- Lil Uzi Vert -
HAMMER

Skitter30
-> 2 (Scarab - and
Firecrocer
- )
Eddie Cane -> 2 (
RadiantCowbells
- , and
Fykus
- )
TesXX -> 1 (
Srceenplay
- )
Boonskiies -> 1 -> (
Mulch
- )

Not Voting: Nobody!
VOTE COUNT 2.8

:!:
Screenplay
-> 6 (Lil Uzi Vert - , Randomidget - ,
Skitter30
Fykus
- , UnaBombaH - , and Mumble -)
Randomidget -> 3 (
Firecrocer
- and
Srceenplay
- )
Fykus
-> 1 (Boonskiies - )
Skitter30
-> 1 )
Vedith -> 0
Lil Uzi Vert -> 0
Eddie Cane -> 0
Boonskiies -> 0
Firecrocer -> 0
Scarab -> 0
Mumble -> 0

Not Voting:
Vedith
and Eddie Cane
VOTE COUNT 3.1

Skitter30
-> 5 (Eddie Cane - , Lil Uzi Vert - ,
Fykus
- , Mumble - , and Bookskiies - )

Not Voting: Randomidget,
Skitter30
Firecrocer
, and UnaBombaH
fykus, you posted this. what was the purpose?
Its my poor attempt at vca. I dont know how to vca properly so i do the first half of it (colouring flips) in the hopes that someone else will finish it for me. It also helps me see potential scum on lynches.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2366 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:44 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

VOTE COUNT 2.8

Screenplay
-> 6 (Lil Uzi Vert - ,
Randomidget
Skitter30
- , Fykus - , UnaBombaH - , and Mumble - )
Randomidget
-> 2
(Firecrocer
- and
Srceenplay
- )
Fykus -> 1 (
Boonskiies
- )
Skitter30 -> 0
Vedith -> 0
Lil Uzi Vert -> 0
Eddie Cane -> 0
Boonskiies -> 0
Firecrocer -> 0
Scarab -> 0
Mumble -> 0

Not Voting:
Vedith
and Eddie Cane

With 11 alive, it takes 6 votes to hammer!

Deadline in:
(expired on 2017-09-06 10:29:00)

Mod Notes:
- Please tell me if I made any errors in this vote count
[/area]

I edited out the mistakes in the VC, like Una being on two wagons, but yeah.

So for Eddie to be town, all three scum members would have had to be on this wagon, which no offense to Skitter, Fykus, and Una, I don't see them as strong enough scum players to be okay lining up each with each other on this vote count. New scum thinks they have to distance more than that or it'll be too obvious, so I can't really see Fykus/Una as the scum team because of this. Annoyingly, this also looks to incriminate LUV/Mumble team, and Fykus was voting LUV before this, and for some reason decides to vote with him.

This actually became a little easier for me right now, and I'm starting to see more of a potential for LUV/Fykus. LUV was on Fykus most of yesterday, and Carcalilly made it very possible for a Fykus wagon to go through if the wagon would have changed. Fykus was on Mumble.

Both Fykus and LUV have stated their scum teams, yet none of them have taken any initiative more than just stating that. I feel like they potentially thought I would start pushing Eddie hard and get someone to vote him with me. Don't look much into that, it's just a potential.

It's fair to assume 2 scum, so this is mylo.

Also, Fykus ignored me asking him to case LUV/Mumble.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2367 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:47 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I personally like as scum piling up 3 in a row like that, but I like it specifically because it's not a thing people expect to happen, and if they do, it gets pushed as "Nah, that wouldn't happen.' New scum also would avoid that. Too afraid of getting caught out when you're not confident scum.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2368 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:50 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

I'll shall take a shot at VCA today also, I have some free time in my hands for once.

I dislike the fact that Mumble has yet to post.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2369 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:50 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Ugh...LUV and Mumble have been on every single lynch together, even Skitter.

I don't know if I think that makes them more likely to be a potential pairing or less likely.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2370 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:51 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

@Eddie - If scum had the doctor shot, why would scum no kill and then not claim the doctor shot?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2371 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:54 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

@Una - You stated that you thought you knew who might have a doctor shot and wasn't claiming it. I was semi picking up on something as well.

Did you think Fykus protected me? Because I semi was thinking that after a little while yesterday, which is something that made me want to go Rando over Fykus. It almost felt to me like Fykus was trying to setup a fake claim with it, though, but never truly committed, which is another reason I'm stuck on Fykus, along with that Eddie Cane wagon.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2372 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:57 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2366, Boonskiies wrote:So for Eddie to be town, all three scum members would have had to be on this wagon, which no offense to Skitter, Fykus, and Una, I don't see them as strong enough scum players to be okay lining up each with each other on this vote count. New scum thinks they have to distance more than that or it'll be too obvious, so I can't really see Fykus/Una as the scum team because of this.
I don't know if this is me digging blood out of my own nose, but I would totally see myself doing that as scum.
I love plays like that as scum, and I would love to try something like that whenever I roll my first actual scum role with PT and all!
IRL Mafia has the limitation of not being able to communicate at night, so you can't run plans like that too easily unless you know your teammates well, but in here I would DEFINITELY try something like very obvious piling. Like over the top obvious.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2373 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:04 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2371, Boonskiies wrote:@Una - You stated that you thought you knew who might have a doctor shot and wasn't claiming it. I was semi picking up on something as well.
If you want me to come clean, I'm fairly certain one scum has a doc-shot.
But I'm not going to name that scum until I see where we can go today.

I have a reason to believe that is also why Vedith was NK'd.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2374 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:06 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2371, Boonskiies wrote:Did you think Fykus protected me? Because I semi was thinking that after a little while yesterday, which is something that made me want to go Rando over Fykus. It almost felt to me like Fykus was trying to setup a fake claim with it, though, but never truly committed, which is another reason I'm stuck on Fykus, along with that Eddie Cane wagon.
You said you got a doc shot from night 1, am I correct?
And you used it N2 to try and save SOMEONE, right?

Fykus isn't the one I think has a doc-shot.
I might obviously be wrong, but I think Vedith protected scum N2, and was killed that same night.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”