Large Normal 206: World Record Mafia! (GAME OVER)

skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4875 (ISO) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:29 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

ftr, i entirely want to vig and lynch titus and massive. is this ok with you tiam? does anyone else have an issue with this? massclaim can finish first and things may change btu this is where im at
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4876 (ISO) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:44 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

I'm not sure on Titus. Massive definately needs to go. I am also suspicious of Yumeko Mary and wave
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4877 (ISO) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:45 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

I'm not sure why boon kept on lying as town.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4878 (ISO) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:49 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

i mean, before being cleared, i think it was stupid. after being ic from gunsmith, yea, he can do what he wants to get reads. boon is a good player, but we have very different ideals.

i want to point out, there's very likely 1 scum left. does that still leave you suspicious of yumeko and mary? because both know each other irl and locktown each other, so that would require one to have hard pocketed the other.

wave i just think is town. its time for him to claim though.
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4879 (ISO) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:53 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

Has anyone iso'd yumeko and mary to where one scumread the other, or do they always townread each other?

Wave is more active than Titus, which makes him more likely to be town. I don't really have any reason to scum read Mary or Yumeko over Titus at the moment, so I really don't have a strong objection with Massive/Titus. But Titus may just be busy or something like that, I know she just finished or is still modding a game.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4880 (ISO) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:00 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

i mean, we are up 8:1. a mislynch, misvig, and a kill makes it 5:1, so even IF we mislynch and misvig, we have ANOTHER day where we can mislynch AND STILL MISVIG before lylo. basically, we get to flip 4 players before its 3p lylo. scum have REALLY fucked up by not killing you so far, you're doubling towns kills and i don't think scum is experienced enough to realize that. before a hypothetical scum!titus subbing in, the entire scum team is pretty much inexperienced/idle. basically, the point of this post is that i'm honestly not worried about the lynch today because getting two town flips in massive and titus still removes a lot of dead easy mislynchable weight. knowing mm4 and nero are town makes titus look really shitty too.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4881 (ISO) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:04 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

tbf, the scum night kills are very likely going to be some combo of you and me and kidamn over the next 2 days, since i don't think a single player scumreads me (scum, i dare you to reverse that :lol:) and you're literally conf town except in a very remote world that isn't relevant to me because you've been shooting pro town every single day, and kidamn keeps getting an inno every day. kidamn's result will help, he's going to clear poe further today, and mass claim etc.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4882 (ISO) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:05 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Yumeko

Still kidamn and yumeko.

Scum still didn't even try to shoot kidamn or block him. There's your give away.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4883 (ISO) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:06 pm

Post by Titus »

Oh and vt.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4884 (ISO) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:06 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

okay let's do it.

Vote: Titus
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4885 (ISO) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:06 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

scum can't block him, if they had a roleblocker we'd have known a long time ago.

titus, why are you arguing 2 remaining scum? do you think it was 6?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4886 (ISO) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:06 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4880, skirt skirt wrote:i mean, we are up 8:1. a mislynch, misvig, and a kill makes it 5:1, so even IF we mislynch and misvig, we have ANOTHER day where we can mislynch AND STILL MISVIG before lylo. basically, we get to flip 4 players before its 3p lylo. scum have REALLY fucked up by not killing you so far, you're doubling towns kills and i don't think scum is experienced enough to realize that. before a hypothetical scum!titus subbing in, the entire scum team is pretty much inexperienced/idle. basically, the point of this post is that i'm honestly not worried about the lynch today because getting two town flips in massive and titus still removes a lot of dead easy mislynchable weight. knowing mm4 and nero are town makes titus look really shitty too.
How do you believe only one scum left?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4887 (ISO) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:07 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4885, skirt skirt wrote:scum can't block him, if they had a roleblocker we'd have known a long time ago.

And scum never shoot the gs either? Don't you find that suspect?

It's a large. Game needs balance. Yes I do believe two.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4888 (ISO) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:09 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 0, BigYoshiFan wrote:
L
a
r
g
e
N
o
r
m
a
l

W
o
r
l
d
R
e
c
o
r
d
M
a
f
i
a
!

Ready to explore the most bizarre records mankind has to offer?

M
o
d
e
r
a
t
e
d
b
y
:
B
i
g
Y
o
s
h
i
F
a
n

B
a
c
k
u
p
m
o
d
e
r
a
t
o
r
:
Z
a
p
h
k
a
e
l

R
e
v
i
e
w
e
d
b
y
:
R
a
d
i
a
n
t
C
o
w
b
e
l
l
s
F
i
r
e
b
r
i
n
g
e
r
a
n
d
C
o
g
i
t
o
E
r
g
o
S
u
m

F
u
l
l
P
l
a
y
e
r
L
i
s
t
:
  1. skirt skirt*
    Eddie Cane

2. Game Replacement**
    IgnitionUSMC

3. UnaBombaH
    Cloudkicker

4. Theta Alpine*
  5. Boonskiies
    Flavor Leaf

6. Nero Cain
  7. Dunkerdoodles
  8. TwoInAMillion
  9. Creature
  10. massive*
  11. davesaz*
  12. osuka
  13. KidAmn
    Excession

14. Assemblerotws**
    PeregrineV

15. wavemode
  16. Yumeko Jabami
  17. Mary Soatome
  18. Gerryoat
    Zoki77

19. MarioManiac4
  20. Titus
    WhyMafia
    Mulch

21. Flairs
Asterisks denote a prod.

S
t
r
i
v
i
n
g
f
o
r
G
l
o
r
y
(
A
l
i
v
e
)
:
Spoiler:
  1. 1. skirt skirt
    8. TwoInAMillion
    10. massive
    13. KidAmn
    15. wavemode
    16. Yumeko Jabami
    17. Mary Soatome
    18. Gerryoat
    20. Titus

D
i
e
d
t
r
y
i
n
g
(
D
e
a
d
)
:
Spoiler:
2. Game Replacement,
Mafia Encryptor
, was lynched Day 1
3. UnaBombaH,
Mafia Doctor Traitor
, was killed Night 1
9. Creature,
Vanilla Townie
, was killed Night 1
12. osuka,
Vanilla Townie
, was lynched Day 2
4. Theta Alpine,
Vanilla Townie
, was killed Night 2
14. Assemblerotws,
Vanilla Townie
, was killed Night 2
21. Flairs,
Mafia 2-shot Rolecop
, was lynched Day 3
6. Nero Cain,
Town Ascetic
, was killed Night 3
7. Dunkerdoodles,
Town 1-shot BP Bodyguard
, was killed Night 3
11. davesaz,
Mafia Goon
, was lynched Day 4
19. MarioManiac4,
Vanilla Townie
, was killed Night 4
5. Boonskiies,
Town Bulletproof Enabler
, was killed Night 4
here's the thing. i scumread kidamn on play mostly earlier, i really do get that. however, town flips are a bp and a fucking bp enabler. town power's wayy too low atm, and no inspection. gunsmith + some weak thing that wave has makes a ton of sense to me. am i wrong here titus? plus, kidamn is gonna give us an inno or a guilty today, and a 6th scum is very very unlikely from where i'm standing.
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4889 (ISO) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:09 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

UNVOTE:

Willing to hear Titus' argument.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4890 (ISO) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:12 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 4887, Titus wrote:
In post 4885, skirt skirt wrote:scum can't block him, if they had a roleblocker we'd have known a long time ago.

And scum never shoot the gs either? Don't you find that suspect?

It's a large. Game needs balance. Yes I do believe two.
if two scum, that's all the more reason that town needs stronger roles like a gunsmith. i don't get most of what scum have done this game, strongmanning dunker / killing theta are just so supoptimal. they haven't shot tiam, for a long time, and that's basically cost them the game due to how many more flips are in towns controls. killing boon makes sense since he was never getting lynched and is a strong player, and with me never getting lynched / boon never getting lynched from gs inno especially / gunsmith / vig alive scum are in really really bad shape.
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4891 (ISO) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:14 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

You really think kid would fakeclaim gunsmith? If he says somone is scum that is town and is proven wrong then he gets auto lynched and scum is down one more.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4892 (ISO) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:15 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 4886, Titus wrote:
In post 4880, skirt skirt wrote:i mean, we are up 8:1. a mislynch, misvig, and a kill makes it 5:1, so even IF we mislynch and misvig, we have ANOTHER day where we can mislynch AND STILL MISVIG before lylo. basically, we get to flip 4 players before its 3p lylo. scum have REALLY fucked up by not killing you so far, you're doubling towns kills and i don't think scum is experienced enough to realize that. before a hypothetical scum!titus subbing in, the entire scum team is pretty much inexperienced/idle. basically, the point of this post is that i'm honestly not worried about the lynch today because getting two town flips in massive and titus still removes a lot of dead easy mislynchable weight. knowing mm4 and nero are town makes titus look really shitty too.
How do you believe only one scum left?
21 player game. 17 player larges (most common size for normal large) are usually 13:4. games in this range are usually 4 scum. 4 and a traitor is fine, 6 scum : 15 town...? doubtful. that's a huge ass scum team. the last 20p large normal had 16:4, i highly doubt there's 6 group scum, it isn't balanced.
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4893 (ISO) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:17 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

it is usually a 3:1 town scum ratio. 21 players would be 7 scum. 5 scum would be too little so I actually think 6 scum is correct or possibly 7.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4894 (ISO) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:18 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 4891, TwoInAMillion wrote:You really think kid would fakeclaim gunsmith? If he says somone is scum that is town and is proven wrong then he gets auto lynched and scum is down one more.
and if he claims any unrealistic results like he gsd mm4 for example he obviously loses his not lynch pool status. though, from today on, i think we are going to ask kid to confirm his target before night (it acn still be his choice within reason), and it should be someone in the scum pool who you also won't vig so if scum want to kill said target that's perfectly fine.

to be clear, kidamn, after you give your result i'm asking you to target one of {mary, yumeko} tonight, with titus and massive being the vig and lynch respectively, are you ok with that? scum don't have a roleblocker at this point, we would've known long ago with kid/tiam being outed town prs.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4895 (ISO) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:19 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4896 (ISO) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:20 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

I'm not necessarily okay with titus. We need to consider other options. Quick shooting/lynching until we get scum is not an optimal strategy, even when we are ahead.
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4897 (ISO) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:23 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

I still want someone to find where mary or yumeko scum read each other.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4898 (ISO) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:24 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=71848 16:4
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=67016 15:4
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=66557 16:4:1
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=65890 16:4:1

most recent similarliy sized games that aren't multiball. you seriously think this is 15:6? less town, more mafia? its just not reasonable to me, mafia power is meh here w/o roleblocker but then so is town. just because mafia hasn't shot out claimed prs doesn't mean the game isn't balanced.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4899 (ISO) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:26 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 4896, TwoInAMillion wrote:I'm not necessarily okay with titus. We need to consider other options. Quick shooting/lynching until we get scum is not an optimal strategy, even when we are ahead.
when did i say we quick lynch? the only one to have voted today is you. we are going to talk today, and even if i think it almost inevitably (excluding mass claim revealing something or kid having a guilty or some extreme shit) ends in a titus/massive vig/lynch, titus is an experienced player, i am going to talk to her and get her thoughts on the game state just for if she flips town because i value her opinion.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”