Micro 738: Fountain of Tired Souls [Endgame]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2125 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:32 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Lmao
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #2126 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:35 am

Post by Impoetic »

I'm sorry for losing my temper. It was really rude and i don't want to be rude over things like that. I don't think you're bad if you're town, i just think you're approaching the game from a point of view that is possibly even more casual and half-hearted than i remember you in epicmafia games, which would be weird because A) you are trying very hard to avoid a lynch, which implies effort as any alignment, and B) forum mafia takes a longer time than epicmafia and mafiascum community takes the game much more seriously, so it's surprising if you're actually playing this game as frivolously as you claim to be as town
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #2127 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:40 am

Post by Impoetic »

like, if you're really town, then you're skim-reading and skipping a lot of posts with a lot of consistency, and that's the reason you think it makes sense to complain about people not having reasons to scumread you. There's a lot you haven't really debunked imo, at least if my memory isn't betraying me again. And if you are town, you did something that really, truly
only
makes sense as self-preservation,
at a point that you'd have known was not good for town in the long run,
and the way you seem to brush that off is difficult to believe. Yes, you might just be doing it because that's how you play, but that doesn't mean it's super likely for your exact claim in this exact game to be town. It's not the concept, it's the circumstances, as I've said before a few times this game.

You've just said a lot of things that feel like they aren't genuine attempts to get the truth known; they seem more like attempts to make everything said about you lose credibility in general, by addressing specific things and presenting a simplified version of those things to defend yourself against.

Why is purple scum, and if she is, then why did you think i was on a team with someone
other
than purple?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2128 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:41 am

Post by Impoetic »

they. if they aren't. im sorry i can't even do the correct pronouns of hydras like hydras are actually plural how the hell did i mess that up lmao
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2129 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:41 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 2030, Impoetic wrote:actually i just looked back at my PMs and my first mason targets were purple and nahdia before I changed them to jaereed and LUV holy shit that coincidence makes me look bad but whatever I'm telling the truth in as much detail as possible to make it clear i'm not lying here.
In post 2031, gerryoat wrote:What
In post 2032, gerryoat wrote:So you're saying there is a maf in Sonia or luv?
In post 2033, Nahdia wrote:
In post 2030, Impoetic wrote:actually i just looked back at my PMs and my first mason targets were purple and nahdia before I changed them to jaereed and LUV holy shit that coincidence makes me look bad but whatever I'm telling the truth in as much detail as possible to make it clear i'm not lying here.
what. the. fuck.
In post 2035, gerryoat wrote:And luv is ascetic. I'm calling B.S.
In post 2036, gerryoat wrote:You knew both of those claims. So why would you check both together
In post 2037, gerryoat wrote:i think shes trying to get out of a gambit. she realized that nahdia and purple would just lynch her once i flip town rather than each other.
In post 2038, gerryoat wrote:there is no reason in hell you'd use your one shot on that when you knew BOTH claims.
In post 2039, gerryoat wrote::v i kinda wanna just vote impoetic now
In post 2040, gerryoat wrote:fk it. VOTE: impoetic
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2130 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:42 am

Post by gerryoat »

how is that skipping? when you said what you said.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2131 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:42 am

Post by gerryoat »

nahdia replied to it too. so you're saying she skimming too?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2132 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:48 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 2117, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:Me and Luv both being town has something I've questioned from a pure set up pov and idk what to think on it
sonia i know it's tedious but please read my posts earlier. also you and luv being in the game together, regardless of alignment, sort of makes the possibility of a scum roleblocker (or roleblocking-equivalent power) more likely, don't you think? I feel like scum could have a roleblock. It just becomes awfully convenient that they exist
and
used it on me the one night i chose to use my power, and that's something bringing doubt to me.

I'm also starting to wonder if i'm just really wrong about how gerry might play, but i don't know, i think it seemed really scummy when i was reading it earlier. Actually, if you could, please try to read some of what purple has said about gerry, because both eddie and mastina said a lot more and voiced everything a lot better.

Purple Nurple slot has the
potential
to be playing really well as scum, I guess, and gerry has the
potential
to be acting like this as town, but I want your input and I think it's worth lynching gerry to see. It's unlikely nahdia's scum imo, and i'm given confidence by purple and jaereed hard-TRing them. (I know that's silly, but still...)
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2133 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:54 am

Post by Impoetic »

oh i see why that was misinterpreted LOL

right before that i had said "I had targeted jae and luv before switching to purple and mastina, and had targeted someone else before switching to jae and luv" right? Or something like that? But anyway, i'm an idiot for wording it like that.

No, I'm not talking about you skipping there, i'm talking about you cherry-picking posts made against you in general. For instance, you're ignoring the part where you voted me earlier that
was not
related to that, I think -- or if you're not, then please correct my misconception! -- and you've ignored a lot of arguments for why you're scum earlier.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2134 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:55 am

Post by Impoetic »

That was genuinely worded awfully on my part and no, has nothing to do with you skim-reading in general. Clearly I made a mistake there and didn't realize how unclear it was. Sorry :c

I
did
visit purple and nahdia. I had originally voted purple nad nahdia, switched them to jaereed and luv,
and then switched back to purple and nahdia.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2135 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:56 am

Post by Impoetic »

I guess there weren't a lot of people I townread at that point.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2136 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:57 am

Post by Impoetic »

damn this is mortifying that was REALLY bad on my part. The obvious interpretation was indeed what you thought I'd said, and kind of what i did say, and that's probably how everyone else took it too. God. I'm sorry.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2137 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:59 am

Post by Impoetic »

For the record Luv, when did you start thinking jaereed was town? I think I had originally voted you two when i did because you fosed each other and i wanted to know if there really was a scum there. (At the time I had been thinking of roleblocks as a corner-case and decided to disregard them. That was before you two claimed, but I did the same thing with purple and nahdia just now, so idk)
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2138 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:00 am

Post by Nahdia »

god this gmae is confusing.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2139 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:04 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 2034, Nahdia wrote:Sonia is a REDIRECTOR. Check your PMs. The redirect is loud; you should know who it went to.
@Nahdia

gonna clarify this again juuust in case you don't see the other two:
I messed up the wording of that post. I did NOT end up voting luv and jaereed. I ended up voting you and purple. I was describing the vote-switches I had made over the course of the day because sonia wasn't believing my claim, and when that happens I generally try to give more details about my point of view, because the more detailed something is, the harder it is to fake. That said, I don't wanna fullclaim or give the title of the role if I can avoid it because there are some details I think would be better kept secret.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2140 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:04 am

Post by Impoetic »

I feel really bad for that i'm so sorry everyone

lmao
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2141 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:11 am

Post by Impoetic »

nahdia, can you give your thoughts on the purple/gerry thing atm? I'd really like some input from the people outside it, and
especially
you; your behavior around the crier claim and your attitude this game, as well as the consensus from jae/purple (at least one of whom is town, both of whom (probably? I think?) aren't teamed with you, and both of whom can probably read you better than i can), all serve to convince me you're town. You also townread purple earlier, when you scumread me, and I'd like to know if the read on purple has changed -- as well as your read on me, for that matter, because I don't want my townreads scumreading me if I can avoid it.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2142 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:23 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I don’t town read Jae slot.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2143 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:41 am

Post by Impoetic »

OK. I thought that your taking that as an assumption in the setup analysis earlier implied you agreed the slot was probably town. My bad.

You agree that there's a mafia in gerry and purple, right? Like, they're not likely to both be town with the way they've acted all game and the way the game has progressed.

Everyone else in this game has had plenty of opportunities to pile on the lynch by now, and I feel like any other team would have taken more initiative to influence the game, so assuming math was town -- which I'm doing because it's the worst-case scenario and most slots in the game
are
town -- there are no teams that seem to really work outside of that, at least FMPOV. You and jae don't look like a team, and I'm townreading both nahdia and jaereed. Osuka isn't really present, but everyone's been sort of assuming he was scum, and I guess I just want to think there's a scum in gerry and purple -- especially since leaving one alive all game would be a bad idea even if there isn't, as Jae pointed out earlier. There's also the mason targets, since gerry is claiming it's a guilty and if he's town, he probably thinks it is, so his experience with this site probably agrees with it being such.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2144 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:55 am

Post by Impoetic »

I could see you thinking I was scum with someone else based on my pushing that there was a scum in gerry and purple, and I guess because that would be one reason to claim the mason targets -- though i wouldn't have thought of that because it's just not one of the obvious ways to accomplish that, and it's not a role I'd come up with as a fakeclaim anyway lmao -- but that'd mean I was actually willing to outright state something like that twice, and if I had the subtlety to pay attention to what would shift the focus way, I think it'd imply I had the subtlety not to keep saying things like that for such shallow reasons if I knew there was not a scum there?

Anyway, if there is one mafia in those two, I still kind of want to know what you're currently thinking about the cross. The lynch will probably end up there today, and it's off-putting that the only discussion of it is from the cross itself.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2145 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:59 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

okay, is there anything i need to reply to? i'm vla till sunday and wanted to avoid this game but mastinai s gone too so might as well prodge

impo and nahdia and sonia are still lock town btw.
Hydra of Eddie Cane and mastina.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2146 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:00 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Only Impo.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2147 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:01 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 2026, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:
In post 2024, Purple Nurple wrote:
In post 2021, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:Where's Mastina the logical head of that hydra I wanna talk to them because Eddie's just gonna insult me all day.
sorry, I'm being a dick. irl is translating to the game, along with frustration. i hate robb, but you're right, im acting like him in a way.
No problem. Now I'm gonna do my best to be as non bias as I can be yes I know gerry a lot and him fake claiming is very NAI at least to me did he force claims out by doing so or anything like that.
Anything besides the fact he fake claimed you can tell me to look at for why he's scum?
Pedit: Okay that's fine ^^
i'll let you talk to mastina when she gets back. i don't have the energy to get into it. mastina is 100% convinced gerry's scum, i agree with her logic in the hydra pt, so she'll probably be the good one to talk to.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2148 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:04 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

i don't really have a right to be angry, gerry is just scum playing well enough to avoid getting lynched after being basically guilty'd by actions, and manipulating people who know him. i'm leaving again, but seriously, if you're town please try and read my iso and tell me AFTER that to my face that i'm (i being purple nurple, so mastina and myself) scum, because i legitimately can't understand how you could read that and see red even IF you townread gerry for some reason.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2149 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:05 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 2146, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Only Impo.
mastina lock towns jae and we both agree nahdia is town. we are never voting there. i think the team is osuka/gerry, and you're probably town, but eh. i'm very off put by how this game is going. gonna dip again for a couple days, sorry folks :(

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”