UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2525 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:38 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

Good thing I at least TRY to think before posting: I was already making a post about how Fykus+anyone outside of LUV has been confirmed untrue and whatnot, but then realized Fykus was already voting LUV.. -.-'
ECH.

So Fykus+anyone is still a possibility: the reason why LUV wasn't hammered would be because Fykus was already voting.
LUV+anyone is still a possibility: the reason why LUV wasn't hammered would be because LUV wouldn't selfhammer and.. :cop:
In short:
Any team combination consisting of 2 people outside of LUV/Fykus is not possible.

Or am I wrong?
And to turn it around once more:
Only a scumteam that has LUV and/or Fykus in them is possible.

Right?

I know things now.
I am sort of smarts to understand this already. :nerd:
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2526 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:47 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

we know one of boon/luv/fykus is scum at the very least right now, so yes, if we treat boon as an ic there is confirmed scum in fykus and luv, and i am voting there like i always have been i think. neither fykus nor luv are compelling me strongly, -_-
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2527 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:49 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

There's probably some flaws in that that could have slipped through the cracks, but that was my general reasoning for voting each of them to see if I was wrong about them. I could be wrong on LUV/Fykus as a team, but there's not going to be a team outside of one of them plus another, so you are correct.

Technically, and combination of Una/Mumble/Skirt could have lynched LUV, there's the WIFOM case of possibly them not being around at the same time, but I think it's more likely that they just aren't any combination of scum.

If you think Fykus is the less dangerous scum, it still benefits us to lynch him today, due to this being MYLO.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2528 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:50 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2526, skirt skirt wrote:we know one of boon/luv/fykus is scum at the very least right now, so yes, if we treat boon as an ic there is confirmed scum in fykus and luv, and i am voting there like i always have been i think. neither fykus nor luv are compelling me strongly, -_-
Yeah, it's annoying because if one of them are town, for the life of me, I'm not going to be able to figure out which.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2529 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:52 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

Well, at least Boon+Eddie isn't on the table anymore.

Boon is eager to take the reigns (and I have nothing against that!), so he could be driving us towards the wrong choice.
That unvote seems like an honest thing to do, but it also makes me question whether voting LUV might have been posing after all..
In post 2472, Boonskiies wrote:I think if LUV dies, then I have a better chance at living through the night anyways.
I disliked this^ the moment I saw it: feels like an "excuse to survive another night" if we lynch LUV.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2530 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:54 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

I'll try to gather a longer post with quotes and all, but I'm now leaning towards just lynching Fykus and moving on.
So I'll try to compose my post before leaving for work.
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2531 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:57 pm

Post by Fykus »

In post 2527, Boonskiies wrote:There's probably some flaws in that that could have slipped through the cracks, but that was my general reasoning for voting each of them to see if I was wrong about them. I could be wrong on LUV/Fykus as a team, but there's not going to be a team outside of one of them plus another, so you are correct.

Technically, and combination of Una/Mumble/Skirt could have lynched LUV, there's the WIFOM case of possibly them not being around at the same time, but I think it's more likely that they just aren't any combination of scum.

If you think Fykus is the less dangerous scum, it still benefits us to lynch him today, due to this being MYLO.
this post gives me the heeby jeebies

"fykus is less dangerous but lets do it anyway because if we're wrong we lose the game"
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2532 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:58 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

:shivers:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2533 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:58 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Well maybe if you guys presented arguments as to why we are scum, others will follow :good:
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2534 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:59 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2529, UnaBombaH wrote:Well, at least Boon+Eddie isn't on the table anymore.

Boon is eager to take the reigns (and I have nothing against that!), so he could be driving us towards the wrong choice.
That unvote seems like an honest thing to do, but it also makes me question whether voting LUV might have been posing after all..
In post 2472, Boonskiies wrote:I think if LUV dies, then I have a better chance at living through the night anyways.
I disliked this^ the moment I saw it: feels like an "excuse to survive another night" if we lynch LUV.
It's a noted fact I hate being night killed. I'm a late game town powerhouse.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2535 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:59 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Yeah a part of me thinks scum might be just fucking around and just haven’t been online to hammer.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2536 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:00 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2531, Fykus wrote:
In post 2527, Boonskiies wrote:There's probably some flaws in that that could have slipped through the cracks, but that was my general reasoning for voting each of them to see if I was wrong about them. I could be wrong on LUV/Fykus as a team, but there's not going to be a team outside of one of them plus another, so you are correct.

"fykus is less dangerous but lets do it anyway because if we're wrong we lose the game"
Why? If you were the less dangerous scum, but known scum, it's beneficial to not lynch you just because you a less dangerous than your partner?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2537 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:02 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I'm eager to take the reigns because nobody else is doing anything. This is the time in games I come alive the most.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2538 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:04 pm

Post by Fykus »

your late game powerhouse is pointed in the wrong direction boon. you're being pigheaded with your refusal to consider that mumble is scum.

vedith said right before he died that he liked mumble. surely it stands to reason that he may have given them the doctor shot? he sure as fuck didnt give it to me, and why would he? i hadnt posted shit. youve seen me play town heaps of times. surely somewhere in your mind you can see a scenario where im telling the truth here?

honestly i wish youd have just lynched me yesterday. but then i suppose itd just be midget here in my place instead about to be lynched.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2539 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:06 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2531, Fykus wrote:

My statement is the exact opposite of what Fykus was stating here as well. I was trying to avoid "looking for the more dangerous scum" for the exact reason of "if we're wrong we lose the game".

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2540 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:08 pm

Post by Fykus »

are we all in agreeance that scum did in fact get a doctor shot before vedith died?
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2541 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:08 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

very likely
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2542 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:13 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

@Fykus - I stated that I thought LUV/Mumble was a possibility, and I went through that path.

It seems like you're trying to find a reason to get off of LUV right now to me, though.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2543 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:13 pm

Post by Fykus »

ok cool.
now what do you think about vedith saying he liked mumble before he died?
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2544 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:13 pm

Post by Fykus »

help me lynch luv then? i dont care which of the two you lynch as long as you dont lynch me
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2545 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:14 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Could mean anything honestly. Vedith is an enigma.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2546 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:14 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2543, Fykus wrote:ok cool.
now what do you think about vedith saying he liked mumble before he died?
I went through that earlier. It does incriminate Mumble a bit.

Would you rather lynch Mumble than LUV? Do you think Mumble is more likely scum than LUV? If so, how? Who's Mumble's partner?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2547 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:14 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Don’t lynch me.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2548 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:15 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

@LUV - what are your thoughts on Mumble?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2549 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:15 pm

Post by Fykus »

luv is probably mumbles partner. honestly i dont care which of the two you lynch first but you need to get it through your damned head that your read on keyen could be wrong

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”