Open 697: Tit for Tat GAME OVER SCUM WINS!

guyy
guyy
Goon
guyy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:46 am

Post by guyy »

the only reasons i think you are scummy:

1. you think the hammer confirms you as town and get upset when people disagree
2. you were seemingly or strategically not aware of the srceen wagon OR case, so much so that you demanded of a person not even on the wagon to explain the case to you

that's it

and from that i wonder if the persona and frustration are attempts at seeming genuine
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:51 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

I didn't call anyone or anything stupid the way you insinuate it, without any context or basis in this game, eh? But of course you know that, man, and yet here you are, eh?

What notes would you deem worthy of being made about it, hmm?

What the fuck makes would have you think I'm not aware of the Screen wagon? Is not voting for that person being not aware of his wagon? Is asking you what the case on Screen was after you've insinuated I wasn't aware of his wagon in any way a hint towards being "strategically"not aware of screen's wagon? WHAT is your problem with reality, man?! Eh?
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:53 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

In post 875, guyy wrote:and from that i wonder if the persona and frustration are attempts at seeming genuine
Call me frustrated again maddafakka I dare you ,bitch
guyy
guyy
Goon
guyy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:16 am

Post by guyy »

am i allowed to swap "frustrated" for "pissed off" here, then?
In post 847, Lang Buddha wrote: I don't know why you keep pissing me off like you do, man, but you do, man. All the joy I've felt when Tywin flipped rolecop got overshadowed by your shitty posting, you know? I just hope to get a couple of bragons out of this game and then I don't ever want to play with you again, honestly. Fakk your avatar, eh?
i don't understand this. it does not seem genuine. none of it

also, you "insinuating" 3 separate players stupid:
In post 482, Lang Buddha wrote:Kop, you sure that's how you wanna play this, man? If so you might as well claim now, eh? Because I just fakking quoted those maddafakkin posts and there's no way someone can tell me what you told me without lying, being stupid or tl;dr, man.
In post 588, Lang Buddha wrote: So you're saying you're not the vig, which is great for scum to know, man, but still lobby against the mass claim, hmm? despite you clearly thinking the vig might be an idiot and a threat to himself and others, man?! Would you be this stupid as town? We don't need you around if you are, you know?
In post 697, Lang Buddha wrote: You are surprisingly good at sniffing out the one flaw in all of that, eh? I don't think this makes kunk town, man. The one time his apparent stupidity would be in his best interest he turns out to be Sherlock Holmes, ah?
are you sure i'm the one of the two of us with issues with reality here

should i threaten to report you if you mention my "problem with reality" again?
guyy
guyy
Goon
guyy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:20 am

Post by guyy »

In post 847, Lang Buddha wrote:Unless PRs can settle on a lynch it looks like Flubber is it, man.
explain.

why does it look like it's flubber unless PRs can settle on a lynch

why is srceenplay not an option here? why didn't you mention him? why did you need the case explained to you? why is it okay to demand other players hold your hand but you get
frustrated
PISSED OFF when people refuse or need hand holding themselves

you did not explain this. yet you expect me to. that's literally it. this is noteworthy.

--
to answer your other questions re: ironstove. i didn't see any following discussion about what other players thought about which kill was the vig kill. that's it. i'm wondering if anyone else has thoughts on this. at this moment preferably anyone other than you, but right now it seems like it's just us being STUPID and INSANE
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:48 am

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 864, guyy wrote:have you missed all of mulchs posts the last 3 pages? go read those for the case
To be fair mulch doesn't have a case. He is just trying to be loud.
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:50 am

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 873, guyy wrote:i also separately was noting in the process that no one questioned ironstove about that
Maybe none thought there was something to question
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:53 am

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 879, guyy wrote:right now it seems like it's just us being STUPID and INSANE
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:37 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

In post 879, guyy wrote:why is srceenplay not an option here? why didn't you mention him? why did you need the case explained to you? why is it okay to demand other players hold your hand but you get frustrated PISSED OFF when people refuse or need hand holding themselves
The only hand I need is my own in front of my face like this, :facepalm:, man, to get me through reading your insane confabulations, bitch. You're not playing this game for the same reasons as I do, since you're obviously a bitch troll judging by repeating that insane confabulation about alleging frustration 2 if not more times already, despite the obvious warnings I gave you which served only as lifelines to get yourself back to somehow mattering to this game to me in a non-trollish manner. You chose to continue to be 100% a troll instead.

Everything I do is in the context of this game, whereas everything you invoke is RL assumption bullshit which you don't have any basis for in the text of the posts. I wouldn't call you insane, without so much as a reason which is objectively grounded in reality to back it up, and even then I would feel no satisfaction in posting, like you did, alright? I wouldn't call you stupid like that either, man, nor have I ever. I have been threatening to call ppl stupid should they be town and not act in the manner I did my best to describe as being in town's best interest, as part of a constructive striving to get them to considering the arguments I brought forth and not simply dismiss them as part of a nuisance on my part. You somehow came to the conclusion that the jk should jkeep the rolecop, which hands-down sounds preposterous insane to me.

What was the motivation behind calling me insane, hmm? Based on what grounds did you say that, and how could you think that the act of calling someone insane without any justification is the same as to threaten to call someone's play stupid.

I was calling your groups -- which serve no purpose other than to downplay my obvious towncredit lead, and promote an unwarranted one in favor of you and mulch -- psychotic, and I've supplied justification for my calling it that based on the facts of the EoD, the setup and your isos. You went ahead and called that bitching, alleging I should be happy with your group B, and in fact this is when I called it psychotic not before, you know? The fakking hubris of this magnitude counteracting common sense so vehemently, man, can only be classified as illusions of grandeur, and total confusion.

I could play this game and interpret your posts however I feel like too, you know? but for now I'm happy with laying bare your recent posts as nothing more than immature ego's unwavering campaign for revenge for having one's psychotic groups to put players in be called out for being rooted in psychosis, because what else is there for me to respond to, man, hmm? I asked you to tell me what the case on Screen is and you can't say anything about that slot despite the fact that it has been more than a month since you're in this game.
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:53 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

In post 879, guyy wrote: to answer your other questions re: ironstove. i didn't see any following discussion about what other players thought about which kill was the vig kill. that's it. i'm wondering if anyone else has thoughts on this. at this moment preferably anyone other than you, but right now it seems like it's just us being STUPID and INSANE
point me towards that question, trollio
Lang Buddha
Lang Buddha
Goon
Lang Buddha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:56 am

Post by Lang Buddha »

In post 878, guyy wrote:am i allowed to swap "frustrated" for "pissed off" here, then?
In post 847, Lang Buddha wrote: I don't know why you keep pissing me off like you do, man, but you do, man. All the joy I've felt when Tywin flipped rolecop got overshadowed by your shitty posting, you know? I just hope to get a couple of bragons out of this game and then I don't ever want to play with you again, honestly. Fakk your avatar, eh?
i don't understand this. it does not seem genuine. none of it
In post 823, guyy wrote:lang why are you suddenly aware of the fact that you could feasibly not be constructive

might've been cool for you to realize that much earlier in the day
In post 837, guyy wrote:lang right now you're more tied to flubber than kunk is
What is this garbage to you, ah? It looks like shitty posting to me
guyy
guyy
Goon
guyy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:13 am

Post by guyy »

k

that tells me what i need to know

VOTE: lang
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:13 am

Post by Mulch »

Holy shit both of you need to calm the fuck down
Amrock#3784
guyy
guyy
Goon
guyy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:14 am

Post by guyy »

from my perspective you're projecting HARD but it's fine i'd rather choose to stop interacting with you because nothing will be constructive

i've said plenty about srceenplay. i've commented on the parts of mulch's points that i agree with and

i don't believe you're this dense or this hypocritical
guyy
guyy
Goon
guyy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:15 am

Post by guyy »

actually yeah whatever
srceenplay

not comfortable voting on a wagon supported by kunk and lang

let's get this day over with
guyy
guyy
Goon
guyy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:16 am

Post by guyy »

VOTE: srceenplay

don't know if the last one actually counts
guyy
guyy
Goon
guyy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:17 am

Post by guyy »

actually lang

real, legit question, no judgment-

is any of your play a persona for you?
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:17 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

In post 889, guyy wrote:actually yeah whatever
srceenplay

not comfortable voting on a wagon supported by kunk and lang

let's get this day over with
You realize that I'm pretty much just sheeping your flubber vote right? So it makes no sense to be adverse to your own wagon. Your choice though.
In any case anyone not voting either srceenplay or Flubber is wasting their vote right now and should pick one or the other so we can hit this lynch.
Welcome to the Network.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:17 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Keep calm and vote srceenplay
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:19 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 893, Not_Mafia wrote:Keep calm and vote srceenplay
Amrock#3784
guyy
guyy
Goon
guyy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:22 am

Post by guyy »

kunk, yeah, i get it. it's a little too sheepy

i already pointed out that i thought it might be an attempt to pocket me

that plus lang means i don't want to vote flubber anymore. not my wagon anymore- someone else can have it
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:23 am

Post by Mulch »

I have a really bad feeling that the last power role not claiming is going to bite us in the ass
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:24 am

Post by Mulch »

It’s actually infuriatingly dumb
Amrock#3784
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:25 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Mulch wrote:I have a really bad feeling that the last power role not claiming is going to bite us in the ass
No there is
absolutely nothing
bad that could come from that, none at all~
In post 895, guyy wrote:kunk, yeah, i get it. it's a little too sheepy

i already pointed out that i thought it might be an attempt to pocket me
Ok makes sense. I'm sticking here but I'll hammer srceenplay if that happens.
Welcome to the Network.
guyy
guyy
Goon
guyy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:26 am

Post by guyy »

also for the record it was never my direct intention to piss off or frustrate lang until things started to get ridiculous

i admit i should have chilled more with my responses

initially at the beginning of the day it started off as me trying to help lang be more convincing so that he didn't get deathtunneled because i was largely townreading him. i wanted him to chill on the tangents a bit so people might actually listen because i agreed with some of the things he was saying. it seemed from my perspective like scum was taking advantage of this and hopping on a wagon against him. i'm still not sure how that got us to here but i apologize to everyone for whatever hand i had in it

Return to “Completed Open Games”