Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2725 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:21 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

It would prove the others town unless they were scum with Fykus.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2726 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:22 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

excuse me? what proves what? i'm lost now
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2727 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:22 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Fykus has been playing up with you all day phase too, and I have continuously stated that I believe your wagon had scum on it, even if you were scum. You want to know where the game was? I was challenging you.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2728 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:24 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

If you were town with the perspective you've been pushing all day, you had absolutely no worry of Fykus being L-1 unless you think Una/Mumble wouldn't hammer, likely confirming them both as town because scum hammer in that position.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2729 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:24 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

actually, my vote alone wasn't enough to mislynch fykus which was exactly why it was there. i was baiting your vote and una's vote for my own games. got yours! i think i will revote fykus, but i need to talk to una.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2730 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:25 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2728, Boonskiies wrote:If you were town with the perspective you've been pushing all day, you had absolutely no worry of Fykus being L-1 unless you think Una/Mumble wouldn't hammer, likely confirming them both as town because scum hammer in that position.
i absolutely think there could be a hammer. una + mumble are both online very sparsely, which is exactly what makes these games so much more useful.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2731 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:27 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2729, skirt skirt wrote:actually, my vote alone wasn't enough to mislynch fykus which was exactly why it was there. i was baiting your vote and una's vote for my own games. got yours! i think i will revote fykus, but i need to talk to una.
I've voted Fykus during the day already. And I've also stated that I'm working the next 6 days with limited availability, so at the very least I'm done with this day.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2732 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:27 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2730, skirt skirt wrote:
In post 2728, Boonskiies wrote:If you were town with the perspective you've been pushing all day, you had absolutely no worry of Fykus being L-1 unless you think Una/Mumble wouldn't hammer, likely confirming them both as town because scum hammer in that position.
i absolutely think there could be a hammer. una + mumble are both online very sparsely, which is exactly what makes these games so much more useful.
Why is a hammer bad if you think Fykus is scum?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2733 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:29 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2732, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 2730, skirt skirt wrote:
Why is a hammer bad if you think Fykus is scum?
because i am less confident than i said. you seem to forget, this is mylo, not lylo, there's room to vote hop.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2734 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:29 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

now, hush puppy. i need to talk to una.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2735 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:31 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

So? You've been stating all day that you were likely going Fykus. You aren't vote hopping, you're waffling, and hoping the outcome goes differently.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2736 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:07 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

...or luv
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2737 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:19 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

Now I'm confused.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2738 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:16 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2737, UnaBombaH wrote:Now I'm confused.
Eddie backed off of Fykus because it would have proven you and mumble slot as town if you guys would have posted and not hammered. You guys would have been confirmed not scum unless you were scum with Fykus anyways. Fykus/Eddie is basically confirmed. Eddie backing off of Fykus can only be town if LUV and Mumble are the scum team, and mumbles being replaced. It's like 85% Eddie, I guess, technically not confirmed, 15% Luv/Fykus.

Either way, Fykus is scum.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2739 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:24 pm

Post by Fykus »

In post 2738, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 2737, UnaBombaH wrote:Now I'm confused.
Eddie backed off of Fykus because it would have proven you and mumble slot as town if you guys would have posted and not hammered. You guys would have been confirmed not scum unless you were scum with Fykus anyways. Fykus/Eddie is basically confirmed. Eddie backing off of
Fykus can only be town if LUV and Mumble are the scum team, and mumbles being replaced.
It's like 85% Eddie, I guess, technically not confirmed, 15% Luv/Fykus.

How does mumble being replaced make luvble 0% chance as a team?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2740 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:10 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2738, Boonskiies wrote:Eddie backed off of Fykus because it would have proven you and mumble slot as town if you guys would have posted and not hammered.
No it wouldn't - Fykus could be scum here?
You saying it like that makes me think you have knowledge on the matter, and that we are about to mislynch.

Like, I do not understand all this talk about "confirming" anymore.
You could be scum, Fykus could be scum, LUV could be scum.
Anyone involved with that slots wagon could be scum, and then me/Mumble not hammering doesn't confirm anything, right? (unless fykus is indeed town and I were to be scum with anyone else?)
In post 2738, Boonskiies wrote:You guys would have been confirmed not scum unless you were scum with Fykus anyways.
This is the only objective truth in here.
In post 2738, Boonskiies wrote:Fykus/Eddie is basically confirmed. Eddie backing off of Fykus can only be town if LUV and Mumble are the scum team, and mumbles being replaced. It's like 85% Eddie, I guess, technically not confirmed, 15% Luv/Fykus.

No, fykus isn't
confirmed scum
either.
If I were to assume Boon+Mumble to be the scumteam, then nothing is set on stone yet.
You can't hammer since you are already on the wagon - your partner can't hammer because his slot is inactive at the moment.
You throwing these absolutes around makes me anxious and paranoid.

Disclaimer:
I believe Fykus to be scum here, but I'm hesitant to follow these "truths" thrown around.

I would've voted Fykus way earlier if it wasn't for a few things Boon has said, that has pinged my scumradar..

I should try and find the time and peace of mind to compile a list of all still possible teams, but what is basically confirmed, is that I could only be scum with fykus anymore.
I'll try to approach the solution from the perspective that fykus is NOT scum, and if I don't find reasonable solutions that way, I'll vote him today.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2741 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:21 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

If Una loses the game for town, I'm going to be pissed.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2742 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:30 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

If Mumble slot and I were scum together, Keyen wouldn't have replaced out. It's not like he left site. He's even modding a game right now. Keyen and I have wanted to play scum together since our first game together, and WhyMafia confirmed Keyen asked to replace out. You've seen me as scum, I'm okay if my partner lurks and does nothing. I would have asked Keyen to stay if we were both scum together.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2743 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:32 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Do you need me to town case myself? I'm so town it hurts. Look at the vote counts. Look at me reevaluating and completely game solving. You are hard pocketed by Eddie.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2744 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:33 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2742, Boonskiies wrote:If Mumble slot and I were scum together, Keyen wouldn't have replaced out. It's not like he left site. He's even modding a game right now. Keyen and I have wanted to play scum together since our first game together, and WhyMafia confirmed Keyen asked to replace out. You've seen me as scum, I'm okay if my partner lurks and does nothing. I would have asked Keyen to stay if we were both scum together.
I'm not saying you an mumble are scum, I'm saying that you shouldn't state things as confirmed facts in MyLo.
I like to overstate the certainty of some things, but if it's LyLo, it's mainly regarding my own slot.

I still think Mumble/LUV is scum with fykus.
And if Fykus is scum, then no one quickhammering clears no one.
That is why I want to think more things through instead of just testing for hammers that aren't going to happen if Fykus is scum.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2745 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:34 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2741, Boonskiies wrote:If Una loses the game for town, I'm going to be pissed.
I bet you wouldn't be the only one.
And if me thinking scenarios through openly rather than just stating whipped up "facts" loses us the game, then I am truly sorry.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2746 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:35 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

They are confirmed scum to me because that's how confident I am in my reads. Is that arrogant of me? Yes. Hell yes. But I am right. You have seen me as late game town. Multiple times.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2747 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:35 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2743, Boonskiies wrote:Do you need me to town case myself? I'm so town it hurts. Look at the vote counts. Look at me reevaluating and completely game solving. You are hard pocketed by Eddie.
I don't need you to towncase yourself.
I'm just saying that you could be scum with either Mumble or Fykus, and no one would have been cleared before.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2748 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:36 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2746, Boonskiies wrote:They are confirmed scum to me because that's how confident I am in my reads. Is that arrogant of me? Yes. Hell yes. But I am right. You have seen me as late game town. Multiple times.
I have also seen you play a convincing scum so.. :]
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2749 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:37 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

They aren't even whipped up facts. I would bet you anything that Eddie is scum. I'll be your Espeon avatar brother. Eddie is waffling hard and is distancing with Fykus but not fully committing.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”