¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:36 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

In post 768, Desperado wrote:that's cute

why is kagami such a strong townread?
buddy trying to pick away at a random town read as the day of reckoning draws near is a really bad look

I will extend my question to Firebringer to you since Firebringer didn't answer it:
Firebringer, earnest question: do you believe you can get a major consensus on Cephrir in two-odd days or do you just not care whether or not you're influencing the lynch today
except I guess replace "Cephrir" with "not even anybody"
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:40 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 765, Bins wrote:
In post 631, Ginngie wrote:because when I do pay attention I loathe any interaction you make

and voting wheme was lynchbaity cop out vote and you haven't sunk your teeth into anything real.

difference between you and me.

I'm just starting to care, you've been caring the entire time yet haven't done anything worth townreading.

P-edit: lmfao damnit bulba
this post is still bs i just didnt have the effort to explain in on my tablet earlier

1) voting wheme was lynchbaity cop out? i dont view wheme as lynch bait and his votes up until that point were very jumpy. i dont see how wheme was a bad vote still (until wheme started being more fluid about his reads and i started to see him as town). even wheme didnt question my read on him.
2) sunk my teeth into anything real but caring the entire time?
a) where have i given any indication to how much i care (i do, but ive been called out for the opposite as well?)
b) sinking my teeth into anything real yet? i literally picked a fight with bulba?? im so confused again considering the vast number of people who i dont even have read on yet cause they arent here
3) the entire tone of this post seems as if ginngie is trying to look town to a point where its unnecessary. the "im just gonna sheep" thing was overdone and i really dont buy it
wheme is always really easy to vote, that's my experience and I've pushed him as scum before.

2a. What's kinda sad here, is that you confirmed that I was right about you caring
kinda goes to show that I actually took the time to analyze your slot instead of just plop a fake read there don'tcha think?

2b. Your fight with Bulba is because he voted you, in order for it to count that you did something, you gotta be the aggressor. Also I can't remember you having any reads on people besides the ones that were involved on your wagon; so enlighten me if I was wrong about your earlier game :3

3. Let me say it louder for the people in the back "
I've never had a game where another town player said my tone or posts sounded fake because I was 'trying to sound town'
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:53 pm

Post by Firebringer »

I believe anything is possible hito
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:55 pm

Post by Desperado »

In post 775, hitogoroshi wrote:buddy trying to pick away at a random town read as the day of reckoning draws near is a really bad look
now it's just a random townread?
;)
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:56 pm

Post by Ginngie »

okay Fire, I need you to tunnel someone like they are mastina in these last two days

can you do that for me

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:57 pm

Post by Desperado »

In post 505, hitogoroshi wrote:anyway I was with you in that it seemed like andrius's rep out / Kagamis entrance was skeevy, but looking at kagami iso top to bottom now, looks town to me. think you're buying what I'm selling? feels like the hito, kagami, chess 3-bloc would probably get to set the lynch if we all got that sweet love
In post 641, hitogoroshi wrote:you are way overthinking this thing my dude. I am just noticing that me, chess, kagami will probably have a lot of political capital between us, I think we're all town, and we have some divergent reads. So, I would rather have the three of us agree on a lynch with a day or two before deadline, because we probably have the critical mass such that we'll get our way - as opposed to the current climate, which has a lot of low-impact scattering.
In post 642, hitogoroshi wrote:bulba is #1 town, chess is #2 town, kagami is #3 town - in a bit more of a brittle way because I'm over-indexing over a relatively small bit of posting, but for now quite happy with it. (why did I pick chess and kagami but not bulba for my 3-bloc? because bulbas playstyle is not as bloc-inclusive, even though it is part of what makes me feel so good about my town read.) feeling a bit less sure about fire-town and basically hoping that this whole fire, wheme, ginn mess just gets night power aimed at it because reading it is an absolute nightmare.
In post 767, hitogoroshi wrote:kagami town isn't something you talk about it's something you feel in your fuckin heart
In post 775, hitogoroshi wrote:buddy trying to pick away at a random town read as the day of reckoning draws near is a really bad look
;)
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:00 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 779, Ginngie wrote:okay Fire, I need you to tunnel someone like they are mastina in these last two days

can you do that for me
Yes
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:01 pm

Post by Ginngie »

great

okay now fly free my war machine

hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:08 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

In post 777, Firebringer wrote:I believe anything is possible hito
okay. if you believe there's a world where you convince folks to join you, clearly you are doing just an absolutely shitty job at it so far. what's your plan?
In post 778, Desperado wrote:
random as you "you are not connecting it to any theories about the gamestate and are just dicking around in the corner without taking a single stance on anything", not random as like, a value judgement about my strength of the read or something. if you wanna throw down on me or kagami then it wouldn't be random. but it sure looks like you're prioritizing picking fights just because you think you can win them over actually trying to identify scum and get them lynched.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:09 pm

Post by Firebringer »

VOTE: Xyzzz
Show

Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:14 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

Today was very busy, I thought I would get a chance to post. Should be free after my interview tomorrow morning.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:54 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Hey man, join me on this cool vote train
Show

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:02 pm

Post by FakeGod »

VoteCount 1.11

Bins [5] - ActionDan, chesskid3, Ginngie, Bulbazak, Kagami
xRECKONERx [1] - Wickedestjr
Firebringer [1] - xyzzy
Ellibereth [1] - Spiffeh
ActionDan [1] - grapes
Desperado [2] - Ellibereth, hitogoroshi
chesskid3 [1] - xRECKONERx
Ginngie [3] - WhemeStar, Bins, Cephrir
xyzzy [1] - Firebringer

Not Voting [1]
- Desperado

With 17 alive it takes 9 votes to lynch.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2017-09-28 08:00:00)
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:11 am

Post by Bins »

In post 776, Ginngie wrote:
In post 765, Bins wrote:
In post 631, Ginngie wrote:because when I do pay attention I loathe any interaction you make

and voting wheme was lynchbaity cop out vote and you haven't sunk your teeth into anything real.

difference between you and me.

I'm just starting to care, you've been caring the entire time yet haven't done anything worth townreading.

P-edit: lmfao damnit bulba
this post is still bs i just didnt have the effort to explain in on my tablet earlier

1) voting wheme was lynchbaity cop out? i dont view wheme as lynch bait and his votes up until that point were very jumpy. i dont see how wheme was a bad vote still (until wheme started being more fluid about his reads and i started to see him as town). even wheme didnt question my read on him.
2) sunk my teeth into anything real but caring the entire time?
a) where have i given any indication to how much i care (i do, but ive been called out for the opposite as well?)
b) sinking my teeth into anything real yet? i literally picked a fight with bulba?? im so confused again considering the vast number of people who i dont even have read on yet cause they arent here
3) the entire tone of this post seems as if ginngie is trying to look town to a point where its unnecessary. the "im just gonna sheep" thing was overdone and i really dont buy it
wheme is always really easy to vote, that's my experience and I've pushed him as scum before.

2a. What's kinda sad here, is that you confirmed that I was right about you caring
kinda goes to show that I actually took the time to analyze your slot instead of just plop a fake read there don'tcha think?

2b. Your fight with Bulba is because he voted you, in order for it to count that you did something, you gotta be the aggressor. Also I can't remember you having any reads on people besides the ones that were involved on your wagon; so enlighten me if I was wrong about your earlier game :3

3. Let me say it louder for the people in the back "
I've never had a game where another town player said my tone or posts sounded fake because I was 'trying to sound town'
i voted bulba first.

and now you just sound caught for the wrong reasons mad. how is there an issue that no one has called you out on this before?
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:13 am

Post by Bins »

oops i mean i voted him first with actual reason. but we had this argument before that his reasons were pretty weak and he even backtracked on them. i didnt like his vote on me and called him out. how is this not getting into the game?

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:14 am

Post by Bins »

In post 279, Bulbazak wrote: Because I didn't like your vote on Cephrir, and I was waiting to hear from Reck. I figured it was the best way to get out of RVS. Also, the "gimme the coke" line was atrocious.
I agree with Bins that these are bad reasons[/quote]

It's a vote on Bins at this stage in the game. Were you expecting more?[/quote]

see here

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:14 am

Post by Bins »

oops

gtkas
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:38 am

Post by Ginngie »

I dont think you get it what is wrong with your play.

Every single one of your scum reads and arguments

were with people that have voted you.

I went through your entire ISO just now, and literally every push has involved someone that has been voting you.
Spoiler: People that voted you
In post 132, Bulbazak wrote:
Vote Bins

I'll take that action.
In post 9, ActionDan wrote:VOTE: bins
In post 129, WhemeStar wrote:VOTE: Bins

Sounds good
In post 131, Firebringer wrote:VOTE: Bins
In post 289, Ginngie wrote:VOTE: Bins

Spoiler: People you voted for
In post 207, Bins wrote:VOTE: bulba

actually i go here
In post 532, Bins wrote:VOTE: wheme

mm
In post 616, Bins wrote:VOTE: ginngie

i can sheep this one
In post 567, Bins wrote:ill vote dan too

That is what I'm getting at.

You will fight and push your wagon off of you, but besides that, you have no inclination to put in work elsewhere.

Regarding finding town, you list off names as town but that is it, there are a sparse 3-6 posts were you say people are town but the only time you ever got close to giving a reason for a townread was calling xyzzy lynchbaity.

Also fun fact,
Spoiler:
In post 378, Bins wrote:i feel like i can also by zzyzyszy lynchbait
In post 738, Bins wrote:ill make some offers on some better wagons

ginngie?
xyzzy?
kagami?

takers?
In post 764, Bins wrote:
In post 547, chesskid3 wrote:Bins, Dan, xyzzy, Desperado, Reck, UT, Ginngie
i could rank these into groups of the ones i prefer lynching > not lynching

ginn / dan / xyzzy > UT (wicked? give them a chance) / reck / desp > bins

pedit - yes chess i am trying
tbh i tried hardest to ginngie and they arent picking it up which is part of the reason im still scumreading them

With that, you just called xyzzy lynchbait kinda defended him and then after that you just offered him up to the dogs. He never posted in between the periods you wrote the next two quotes so what changed about xyzzy's play in order to offer it as a wagon?

Then you say I'm mad for some reason, yet I haven't been mad? My anger is easy to spot. I think you might confuse it with me being sassy?

Also what you're saying "why has no one called you out on it before"
Spoiler: The past 3 games I have played in to completion
Subject: Mini Normal 1909: Girls ♥ Girls 1 ~ Endgame
rb wrote:
In post 807, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 805, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:So you don't like Frogger, yet you dont like me not liking Frog

What the fuck.
Also explain the scum read on me.
Ur annoying and demanding in a way that seems forced, fake and disruptive
Subject: Mini Normal 1909: Girls ♥ Girls 1 ~ Endgame
rb wrote:It looks fake, you're resorting to self meta now and telling me "I should know better"

For what it's worth I'm sorry you got caught for the wrong reasons.
Subject: Night and Day Mafia (Game Over)
A2 wrote:
In post 1559, Ginngie wrote:
In post 1549, A2 wrote:VOTE: Gin
done with your shit.
You're gonna have to use your words on that one
I think your rage is fake.
And everytime I read your latests posts I want to strangle myself.
<<< Hey, now. Let's not make comments like ^that^ please. >>>

I am fucking pist.
Subject: Mini 1937 ~ Girls ♥ Girls 2: Mini's Apartment ~ Endgame
Kmd4390 wrote:
Ginngie wrote:"trying to match your town meta"

That honestly makes no sense. There's this great little thing, where people, as town, magically look like their town meta. So saying I look like my town meta as a reason to say I'm scum makes no actual sense.
Why are you acting like I said "this is your town meta so you are scum"? It was the thing about trying too hard to look like you were ok with being wagoned because you seemed to think it would come off as matching your town meta. I only have one game with you. I don't know the difference between your town and scum game so I don't know what actually is your town meta. It's the way you approached the votes.
It came off fake and then your meta was discussed so I took it as you trying to match your town meta intentionally.

This was bolded and sized up to be an easier spot for quick reading

Spoiler: Link to each game's OP respectively

So ain't that something special when I've never encountered a townie say my posting/tone is fake. Yet literally every game it's happened, it's always been a scumfuck :^)

I mean I love patterns
In post 765, Bins wrote:the entire tone of this post seems as if ginngie is trying to look town to a point where its unnecessary.
Kmd4390 wrote:It came off fake and then your meta was discussed so I took it as you trying to match your town meta intentionally.
This line of thought is strikingly similar and double whammy
rb wrote:For what it's worth I'm sorry you got caught for the wrong reasons.
In post 788, Bins wrote:and now you just sound caught for the wrong reasons

There is nothing town about your play and considering ever since the rb game, I have been able to correctly pinpoint Alisae as scum with it, and then snowball it with KMD, there is literally no fucking doubt in my mind that it's an accurate assessment to call it a scum move based on how people interact with me depending on their alignment.

Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:47 am

Post by Bulbazak »

Desp, trying for a semantics argument does not help my read for you.

@Bins: That's not backtracking. That's admitting that an early vote has weak reasoning, simply due to it being an early vote. I also wasn't sure how well I could read you at that stage of the game, and I was admitting that.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:50 am

Post by chesskid3 »

This wagon is getting more appealing because now it's telling abt Gingie too
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:53 am

Post by Bulbazak »

@Ginngie: Didn't I get in an argument with you d1 and call you fake as well? I don't think it was about posting style, but it might have been about something else. I really can't remember how our throwdown went.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:58 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 795, Bulbazak wrote:@Ginngie: Didn't I get in an argument with you d1 and call you fake as well? I don't think it was about posting style, but it might have been about something else. I really can't remember how our throwdown went.
nope :P

just went back and read the fight

Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:59 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 783, hitogoroshi wrote:
In post 777, Firebringer wrote:I believe anything is possible hito
okay. if you believe there's a world where you convince folks to join you, clearly you are doing just an absolutely shitty job at it so far. what's your plan?
random as you "you are not connecting it to any theories about the gamestate and are just dicking around in the corner without taking a single stance on anything", not random as like, a value judgement about my strength of the read or something. if you wanna throw down on me or kagami then it wouldn't be random. but it sure looks like you're prioritizing picking fights just because you think you can win them over actually trying to identify scum and get them lynched.

you are putting a lot of effort into not explaining a read that you've placed a lot of emphasis on
;)
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:00 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 621, Desperado wrote:
In post 619, Ginngie wrote:nah but like, when I do play I catch the scums, so it's worth it :3
that's cool and everything

but what's stopping these 15 words from having been an explanation of your vote? lol
ALSO DESPY!

SEE LE BIG POST ABOVE

:P

When I am here, shit's quality man.

Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:00 am

Post by Desperado »

like I wouldn't be picking at a random town read of you hadn't been pushing it so strongly and I'm not sure why that appears to be lost on you?

and you and I both know that a vote on either one of you right now would be pointless and go nowhere so I'm going to continue doing what I'm doing
;)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”