Large Normal 206: World Record Mafia! (GAME OVER)

gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5250 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:08 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 5248, skirt skirt wrote:
In post 5246, gerryoat wrote:
In post 2303, UnaBombaH wrote:Actually, what the hell.

VOTE: gerryoat

My gameplan for this day is set: I want to see a gerryoat flip, and then move forward from there with a stronger read on his wagon.
If he flips scum, I can have so many of the townreads! (and hopefully much deserved -creds) :cool:

My gameplan for this day is set: I want to see a gerryoat flip, and then move forward from there with a stronger read on his wagon.
If he flips scum, I can have so many of the townreads! (and hopefully much deserved -creds) :cool:

makes me obvious town btw
obviously does not

but if you're town you need to get your tiny head out of your ass and tell me why yumekos scum rather than "waaaah my garbage perfect plan failed also im obv town idiots"
why should i have to tell you why your scumread is scum? lol
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5251 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:08 am

Post by gerryoat »

i just keep getting this feeling that i'm missing something.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5252 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:15 am

Post by skirt skirt »

he's. not. my. scumread.

i'm very close to giving up talking to you. you seem to lack 5th grader reading comprehension.

i don't scumread you or him. it ownread the whole game. but, titus/kidamn/mary are lock town ics. therefore, you're the only two left via poe. despite you and titus being complete fucking idiots atm, it stays true that they're town. so please, stop talking to me if you can't read shit. i've said everything i'm saying here at least 3 times i think.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5253 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:15 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 5249, gerryoat wrote:then that post makes no sense wtf lol. I didn't even post a lot during day 1. i just remember tunneling osuka and faking a guilty on him. and then got SR for it
i literally entered d1 seeing u be the most recent poster and playing with u so..... bs
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5254 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:20 am

Post by gerryoat »

why are you lying? lol like there is no point. you can just check my iso and see
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5255 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:22 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 1549, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 1460, gerryoat wrote:i'm honestly amazed every day on this site by the bad reads that people come up with.
posture when you're town, not as scum
In post 1551, Eddie Cane wrote:VOTE: gerry
In post 1552, Eddie Cane wrote:boon Nero gerry are the only ppl I'm voting today
In post 1556, Eddie Cane wrote:I'm not team reading. you don't team read til lylo or a scum flip
In post 1559, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 1553, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1549, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 1460, gerryoat wrote:i'm honestly amazed every day on this site by the bad reads that people come up with.
posture when you're town, not as scum
i love it when people i dont even play with THINK they can meta me
that wasn't meta
that was me telling you to posture when you're town not when you're scum because it means less with your whiny "caught for wrong reasons" ate
we have also played at least 10 games together if you want to go the I don't play with you route
and this isn't a meta read
etc
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5256 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:26 am

Post by gerryoat »

not that, but you said i was active day 1
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5257 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:41 am

Post by skirt skirt »

you were the first person to make an impression on me, I call that acrive. i didn't read the first half of d1
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5258 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:51 am

Post by gerryoat »

Oh ok nvm
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5259 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:59 am

Post by KidAmn »

I'm like 90% sure it's one of Eddie and Gerry and I have no idea who (the other 10% being Yumeko who is getting checked tonight regardless)
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5260 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:04 am

Post by skirt skirt »

why are you guys all fosing me all of a sudden I'm the reason town was up as much as it was
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5261 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:03 am

Post by gerryoat »

^ no lol

if anything it was cause of boon
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5262 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:20 am

Post by skirt skirt »

yes lol^

boon was letting me lead the game, I'm the one and seemingly only person who understands game spec, I'm the person who kept our vig from getting mislynched, I'm the person who kept Titus from gamethrowing and lynching our gunsmith, and I'm the one who shouted (note: you did NOTHING) for game and dave, latter with boon. you've literally fake claims to avoid getting lynched, shitposter, and naked voted the scum lynches. after the Nero vig I've been in control of the game. notice how I've had wave and tiam, two people that were constantly attempted to be mislynched, as lock town for the ENTIRE FUCKING GAME? I'm sick of idiots not knowing how to play. trying to lynch our vig and vigging the fucking obv town pr. unbelievable. i was the attempted lynch over flairs, once Nero failed. do you not remember how hard I've caught against every tiam and wave wagon? you don't get to call that ilpocketing because I haven't done it in a pockety way, pocketing someone isn't constantly insulting them while defending them. the fact any of you can possibly think I'm scum here (Titus and kidamn you're particularly who I'm talking to) is fucking disgusting. and NO gerry, I led town to auccess. if yumkeo was vigged like i said thid game was OVER. you want to talk about your dumbass perfect plan? if scum killed yumeko we had am extra kill via vig so totus could've died. either way, all 3 of me + gerry + yumeko would've died and only ics would be living. aka, auto win. tiam being a fucking idiot as he is made that harder, I thought we were still fine cause I'm obvious as shit town bit apparently I completely misjudged how capable people were. scumreading me here is insulting as fuck and you should be ashamed if you are. seriously. fuck you. toxicity ate bs aside, I've said what I need to.

VOTE: gerrt

no lynching here is a waste of time because we know who scum is going to kill. lynch gerry or yumeko or me. if anyone votes for anyone outside us 3 for the rest of the game you need to quit mafia. Titus, you've played how many games now? you're who I'm most disappointed in. come on. your spent he entire game tunnelling town except possibly yumeko. there's not 2 scum and the gunsmith isn't scum. me sigh

reading this game but prodging until deadline unless there's something worth replying to. if you're gonna vote me, do it. i don't expect better.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5263 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:20 am

Post by skirt skirt »

i say 70/30 gerry over yumeko fwiw
Yumeko Jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5264 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:37 am

Post by Yumeko Jabami »

In post 5259, KidAmn wrote:I'm like 90% sure it's one of Eddie and Gerry and I have no idea who (the other 10% being Yumeko who is getting checked tonight regardless)
The only people mafia are likely to kill are me and you. They will probably kill you because of your gunsmith ability being active tonight, but they might kill me if you use your action on me as well. This shouldn't matter because you should theoretically be town, but you're proposing yet again what is in my eyes the worst possible action possible. Also, you've ignored me again. Please acknowledge that the last mafia member is confirmed to be a strongman and that my role is non-consecutive jailkeeper.
Madness is the essence of gambling, isn't it?
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5265 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:47 am

Post by skirt skirt »

targeting you and mafia killing you is perfectly fine. that means tomorrow the only lynchable people are whoever we don't lynch in me and gerry. doesn't make the slightest difference.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5266 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:48 am

Post by skirt skirt »

targeting me and gerry is also perfectly fine. honestly, there's 0 chance anyone is killing outside of yumeko today, its a free win for town if they do
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5267 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:49 am

Post by gerryoat »

This game is pretty annoying, still waiting for Mary
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5268 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:50 am

Post by skirt skirt »

yea annoying is a good way to describe it lmao
Yumeko Jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5269 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:53 am

Post by Yumeko Jabami »

In post 5262, skirt skirt wrote:yes lol^

boon was letting me lead the game, I'm the one and seemingly only person who understands game spec, I'm the person who kept our vig from getting mislynched, I'm the person who kept Titus from gamethrowing and lynching our gunsmith, and I'm the one who shouted (note: you did NOTHING) for game and dave, latter with boon. you've literally fake claims to avoid getting lynched, shitposter, and naked voted the scum lynches. after the Nero vig I've been in control of the game. notice how I've had wave and tiam, two people that were constantly attempted to be mislynched, as lock town for the ENTIRE FUCKING GAME? I'm sick of idiots not knowing how to play. trying to lynch our vig and vigging the fucking obv town pr. unbelievable. i was the attempted lynch over flairs, once Nero failed. do you not remember how hard I've caught against every tiam and wave wagon? you don't get to call that ilpocketing because I haven't done it in a pockety way, pocketing someone isn't constantly insulting them while defending them. the fact any of you can possibly think I'm scum here (Titus and kidamn you're particularly who I'm talking to) is fucking disgusting. and NO gerry, I led town to auccess. if yumkeo was vigged like i said thid game was OVER. you want to talk about your dumbass perfect plan? if scum killed yumeko we had am extra kill via vig so totus could've died. either way, all 3 of me + gerry + yumeko would've died and only ics would be living. aka, auto win. tiam being a fucking idiot as he is made that harder, I thought we were still fine cause I'm obvious as shit town bit apparently I completely misjudged how capable people were. scumreading me here is insulting as fuck and you should be ashamed if you are. seriously. fuck you. toxicity ate bs aside, I've said what I need to.

VOTE: gerrt

no lynching here is a waste of time because we know who scum is going to kill. lynch gerry or yumeko or me. if anyone votes for anyone outside us 3 for the rest of the game you need to quit mafia. Titus, you've played how many games now? you're who I'm most disappointed in. come on. your spent he entire game tunnelling town except possibly yumeko. there's not 2 scum and the gunsmith isn't scum. me sigh

reading this game but prodging until deadline unless there's something worth replying to. if you're gonna vote me, do it. i don't expect better.
From my point of view you still haven't addressed my point that a strongman doesn't make sense in this setup with my role? Do you think

And we've been playing in this game for over a real life month - why do your votes still follow the guidelines for the vote counter? Do you think the rest of us should be in awe of you when you have trouble following simple directions? You being rude and frankly grandstanding about your contributions when you've made many mistakes and mispushes yourself does not make me feel good about you as a player.

Gerry, you're kind of doing the same thing above - and your plan isn't auto win

@Mary I am willing to vote either of gerry or skirt skirt to end the day - I don't think there is anything else to comment on in this current phase. You know I'm town so we are in a good position regardless of what the other players in the game think? We win by lynching both of gerry and skirt skirt.
skirt skirt wrote:targeting me and gerry is also perfectly fine. honestly, there's 0 chance anyone is killing outside of yumeko today, its a free win for town if they do
What are you talking about?
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5270 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:55 am

Post by gerryoat »

why are you guys rushing everything? its been like a day.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5271 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:56 am

Post by gerryoat »

I wish Mary would hurry tf up tho.
Yumeko Jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5272 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:58 am

Post by Yumeko Jabami »

In post 5271, gerryoat wrote:I wish Mary would hurry tf up tho.
I think Mary has already made her decision.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5273 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:01 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

From my point of view you still haven't addressed my point that a strongman doesn't make sense in this setup with my role? Do you think

And we've been playing in this game for over a real life month - why do your votes still follow the guidelines for the vote counter? Do you think the rest of us should be in awe of you when you have trouble following simple directions? You being rude and frankly grandstanding about your contributions when you've made many mistakes and mispushes yourself does not make me feel good about you as a player.
Strongman does kind of make sense with your role. My votes on Gerry.

Are you in awe that gerrt votes for gerry oat better than gerry because due to how its coded the t at the end matters more than the y at the end of gerry? But sure, insult me on something not game related.

I have made many mistakes and mispushes. That doesn't make me any less obv town. But, if it makes you feel better, I don't feel great about you as a player either <3
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5274 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:04 pm

Post by Mary Saotome »

Reading up was nice to step back from this thread
My life is mine! I won't hand it over to anyone!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”