drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2125 (ISO) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:41 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

others I have leaning scum but am not ready to lynch yet / want the read to grow: Eddie and Vecna

rm is completely null because he hasn't really participated but that has me think he is more likely scum too, but not good to lynch there yet either, give him some time to produce content to really get a feel

I don't know why ppl think mastina or llama are scum at all, slysly was pretty obvi town with his early nod at D3 vig. I don't think scum are going to get vig shots OR double vote in LYLO. Sure mastina could be lying about it being active in LYLO and that could make it a fraction of a higher chance to be acceptable to be scum, but I don't really think so at all.

dee also had an early nod to the D3 vig, as did Mulch, and myself of course

so, llama and dee are in my town pile, which I normally don't like to disclose but I dod yesterday because I was limited a bit and now I want to clarify it all

and des is likely town because pretty sure any vig is going to be town, but he needs to participate and help more!
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2126 (ISO) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:48 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

oh, and really weird we didn't get a lynch yesterday with bulba being leading wagon and town, I mean if the flip is true I guess

Which, again, is why I said I really don't mind dying, because when things are this convoluted I am less enthused, which is why I didn't want above level 3 player-influence or lies to be in game at all, ugh. Though really it is better for the game if you don't kill me, we can just try and go by lynching an innocent result when I get one / not lynching the guiltees. If that wasn't obvious.
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2127 (ISO) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:49 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

bulbz, guarantee you I'm town and it doesn't say I'm not sane and I never lie as town, sorry you were the victim

you know us cops, getting it wrong is pro

ya, again, FTP
balance among all things
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2128 (ISO) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:24 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 2125, drealmerz7 wrote:and des is likely town because pretty sure any vig is going to be town, but he needs to participate and help more!
vote: drealmerz
;)
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2129 (ISO) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:47 am

Post by Vecna »

Hidden player modyfying question: YES / NO?

Go everyone.

Fakeguilties crusade
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2130 (ISO) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:18 am

Post by Srceenplay »

@Mod: I still need my answers to the questionnaire when you have time.
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2131 (ISO) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:19 am

Post by Srceenplay »

Drealz why would you even check bulb and not a neutral read?
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2132 (ISO) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:19 am

Post by Srceenplay »

*null read
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2133 (ISO) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:22 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

VOTE: zoe
that vig shot was horrible
ask me questions ppl
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2134 (ISO) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:58 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Vote: Zoe
t-t-t-t-t-tie
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2135 (ISO) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:05 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 2123, drealmerz7 wrote:I've got mario, srceenplay, dunker, as likely scum

mario is laying back too much, and then claimed miller after a cop claim
srceenplay has been scumtastic all game as has dunker, would have easily gone after them yesterday if I hadn't been so sure of bulba
why are other people who have been "laying back" just as much as, if not more than, me less scummy than i am?
also negative utility claims have been popping up all over d2 and miller claim is not an efficient way to handle a cop claim i do not see why you keep claiming that makes me scum
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2136 (ISO) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:18 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 2133, Randomnamechange wrote:VOTE: zoe
that vig shot was horrible
ask me questions ppl
in what way specifically was it horrible?
;)
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2137 (ISO) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:19 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

ok acc the big shot itself wasnt horrible giving the guilty
the guilty being wrong is kinda rly annoying bc i wanted to work with bulba today.
i meant the outcome rather than the action itself
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2138 (ISO) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:30 am

Post by Vecna »

Rm, why are you sounding so damn fishy?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2139 (ISO) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:33 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

copped bulb because I wanted to see if he was scum or not, obviously
it is no good for me to continue focusing on him when I can just check to see if I'm right or not
balance among all things
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2140 (ISO) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

is there a reason we aren't lynching dreal after he had a fake guilty?
VOTE: dreal
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2141 (ISO) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:12 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Ok, so Mario is the only person left from d1 who got significant votes who could still be scum.
In post 2126, drealmerz7 wrote:oh, and really weird we didn't get a lynch yesterday with bulba being leading wagon and town, I mean if the flip is true I guess

Which, again, is why I said I really don't mind dying, because when things are this convoluted I am less enthused, which is why I didn't want above level 3 player-influence or lies to be in game at all, ugh. Though really it is better for the game if you don't kill me, we can just try and go by lynching an innocent result when I get one / not lynching the guiltees. If that wasn't obvious.
We're pretty behind, but if we stay focused and lynch correctly today we are still fine. Even if the first scum death isn't until D3 we have a chance to be heroes.
Morale / how engaged town is with the game plays a HUGE role in winning.

TOWN
Llamarble
Dunker
Chesskid
Mastin
Chickadee

ActionDan

More reading time required
Desp - I don't like how easily the vig shot was used. Vig shots are precious opportunities to be a hero. And Desp hasn't shown The Effort to find and eliminate scum. But Drealz' claim was very firm, Desp wasn't a Bulba fan, and scum dayvigs are pretty rare.
Dreal - Was still feeling very confident of Dreal-town coming into today. Claiming a guilty on town to direct a town kill onto town and then simply not backing down on it afterward makes me worry because it reminds me of my own scumgame.
Mario - I'm not sure I even like Mario for scum anymore. I hoped he would flip scum but I didn't have that "This is going to work" feeling I sometimes get.
Snarky - Posting works from scum. Just following role stuff and survivors without focus on directing the lynch onto true scum. But my reading right now is him following his own independent suspicion and he does at least comment on main wagons.
Random - "bulba is probably just town being obstinate." Was going to be in the lynch candidate pile but I saw an unapologetic-town line on latest reread.

???
TBD - At this point if TBD is a run of the mill scumbag they're doing a pretty great job making themself look like something else
Alisae - Same as TBD

Lynch Candidates
Screen - Unless scum stayed off Bulba's wagon entirely, which I don't really think they would do. Dreal is an alternative I guess.
Vecna - Need to reread. I've learned to trust my epiphany moments, but I did get doubts after. More reading.
Eddie - Classically scummy.

Really everyone is in the more reading time category.

VOTE: Zoe
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2142 (ISO) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:16 pm

Post by Alisae »

VOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: LlamaVOTE: Llama
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2143 (ISO) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:23 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1819, Llamarble wrote:I was pretty sure I couldn't make it to endgame alive as a survivor so I just played like a townie and planned to replace into a townish playerslot.
So full-effort reads.

Vax, I have moved to the slysly playerslot and obtained Sly's (Town!!) role and wincon.

VOTE: Bulbazak

I don't think I'll out my neighbor(s) for now.
1. Didn't want to be outed
2. Can still eat a scum NK for us while hidden
3. Were planning to work with town anyway
So it seems win-win.
The thing that bugs me about this post is a few things
A. I feel like Llama would have definitely set up some kind of message to get across to his buddies what alignment he was.
B. This feels like just washing his hands of the fact he was a survivor. Like if he's scum I feel like he would let scum know who the survivors are and keep that information away from town because knowing who the survivors are helps PoE scum.

His Desperado thoughts on the post above me basicly a really easy way to justify a read there and its just going on with what's going on. It's reading the table and it doesn't feel natural.
Dreal - The read here also doesn't feel natural.
His Mario read just makes me feel like he has an alternative to go back to like "Oh, we can always just go back to this."
GTKAS
| here.
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #2144 (ISO) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:54 pm

Post by Chickadee »

@MOD DECLAING VLA UNTIL MONDAY OCTOBER 2
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2145 (ISO) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:21 pm

Post by Vecna »

QUESTION 14 - MASS CLAIM

Solves drealmerz situation

GO

important information
Toby Determined
Toby Determined
Townie
Toby Determined
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2146 (ISO) » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:25 am

Post by Toby Determined »

ONLY ONE PERSON HAS SUBMITTED IF THEY ARE GOING TO SWITCH THEIR BOX OR NOT
THERE IS AN ACTUAL BONUS FOR WINNING THIS GAME

If a player does not submit a choice, the default will be not switching the box.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2147 (ISO) » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:14 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2143, Alisae wrote:
In post 1819, Llamarble wrote:I was pretty sure I couldn't make it to endgame alive as a survivor so I just played like a townie and planned to replace into a townish playerslot.
So full-effort reads.

Vax, I have moved to the slysly playerslot and obtained Sly's (Town!!) role and wincon.

VOTE: Bulbazak

I don't think I'll out my neighbor(s) for now.
1. Didn't want to be outed
2. Can still eat a scum NK for us while hidden
3. Were planning to work with town anyway
So it seems win-win.
The thing that bugs me about this post is a few things
A. I feel like Llama would have definitely set up some kind of message to get across to his buddies what alignment he was.
B. This feels like just washing his hands of the fact he was a survivor. Like if he's scum I feel like he would let scum know who the survivors are and keep that information away from town because knowing who the survivors are helps PoE scum.

His Desperado thoughts on the post above me basicly a really easy way to justify a read there and its just going on with what's going on. It's reading the table and it doesn't feel natural.
Dreal - The read here also doesn't feel natural.
His Mario read just makes me feel like he has an alternative to go back to like "Oh, we can always just go back to this."
Hmmm im confused. So youre not part of the survivorcrew?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2148 (ISO) » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:15 am

Post by Alisae »

Not aligned with Llama but I am a survivor
GTKAS
| here.
Vecna