morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:48 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 936, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 931, morph the cat wrote:
In post 917, WhyMafia wrote:Why does it matter if we lynch RC/Morph
Either way we're catching scum. I'll vote the leading wagon, but I just read-up, and so far the main thing I've seen are associations and that such a role is improbable to exist
Don't let WhyMafia wriggle away from the implications of this post tomorrow by the way.
Or why don't you explain it now since we're waiting for Drixx and I still remember what I was thinking so I can respond to it ...?
You're not taking a stance today. You're playing a game of Schrodinger's box. Which is fine. But you don't get to equivocate about what the alignment of today's lynch means for the other side of the 1v1 (or maybe 1v2) tomorrow.
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:16 am

Post by WhyMafia »

Why do I need to take a stance when there's more information that basically confirms a decision?
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:18 am

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 950, morph the cat wrote:But you don't get to equivocate about what the alignment of today's lynch means for the other side of the 1v1 (or maybe 1v2) tomorrow.
That doesn't make sense. This is S v T and I am not going to waste my time arguing for one side when one person will decide it all. I don't understand why you're trying to make my views irrelevant and discouraging me to give my time here and participate.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:31 am

Post by morph the cat »

I'm not trying to make your views irrelevant. I feel like you don't actually want to express a view or take a stance in advance of drixx or drixx replacement weighing in. Which is fine. Today. Tomorrow you better have a stance.
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:55 am

Post by WhyMafia »

Sure feels like it. Additionally, I've tried engaging. I even said here to question me on stuff:
In post 773, WhyMafia wrote:AMA
You chose to ignore it. I want to engage with people. However, I'm lost, so I wanted some guiding questions. If you felt that way, why didn't you question me then? Why do you choose to do so now when I say I might be open to lynching you.
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:57 am

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 953, morph the cat wrote:I feel like you don't actually want to express a view
What gave you this "feeling"
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:05 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 954, WhyMafia wrote:Sure feels like it. Additionally, I've tried engaging. I even said here to question me on stuff:
I had no idea what AMA meant, was focused on other stuff going on, and I was around for only a short while when you posted it before going back to phone-mode.
You chose to ignore it. I want to engage with people. However, I'm lost, so I wanted some guiding questions. If you felt that way, why didn't you question me then? Why do you choose to do so now when I say I might be open to lynching you.
I don't really feel like it's my job to see to it that you have help getting engaged. I'd do it anayway, but AMA was a meaningless TLA and didn't suggest you needed something from me.
In post 955, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 953, morph the cat wrote:I feel like you don't actually want to express a view
The fact that you didn't express a view. There's a fair bit of content from both us and Raskbells in the thread already. You aren't able to come up with some sort of preliminary read about which of us feels more/less up front or has more or less genuine feeling comments about the situation?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:07 am

Post by morph the cat »

Screwed up the quotes. Not sure how fixable they are
In post 954, WhyMafia wrote:Sure feels like it. Additionally, I've tried engaging. I even said here to question me on stuff:
I had no idea what AMA meant, was focused on other stuff going on, and I was around for only a short while when you posted it before going back to phone-mode.
I don't really feel like it's my job to see to it that you have help getting engaged. I'd do it anayway, but AMA was a meaningless TLA and didn't suggest you needed something from me.
In post 955, WhyMafia wrote:
The fact that you didn't express a view. There's a fair bit of content from both us and Raskbells in the thread already. You aren't able to come up with some sort of preliminary read about which of us feels more/less up front or has more or less genuine feeling comments about the situation?
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:28 am

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 957, morph the cat wrote:I had no idea what AMA meant, was focused on other stuff going on, and I was around for only a short while when you posted it before going back to phone-mode.
But if you're thinking that I don't want to give a stance, wouldn't you at least .. Idk .. wonder what AMA means .. or even ask me what it referred to? So what if you were focused on other matters, I tried to get myself engaged. You could've asked me later as well; but you still didn't. You're saying I don't want to give a stance. You're literally pushing a falsehood because you don't want to look bad.
In post 957, morph the cat wrote:I don't really feel like it's my job to see to it that you have help getting engaged. I'd do it anayway, but AMA was a meaningless TLA and didn't suggest you needed something from me.
But that's not even the point??? You're pushing a falsehood and ignoring what I'm saying. How am I trying not to give a stance? You literally saw the contradictory post and said nothing, then, and afterwards.
In post 957, morph the cat wrote:The fact that you didn't express a view. There's a fair bit of content from both us and Raskbells in the thread already. You aren't able to come up with some sort of preliminary read about which of us feels more/less up front or has more or less genuine feeling comments about the situation?
Because what's the point of analyzing things when one person's comments will make all the difference? I didn't understand the slots at first read, so I'm not going to try to comprehend it until Drixx says something, as that will decide a lot of things. I will say now, the way you're pushing a false narrative is getting under my nerve
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:43 am

Post by morph the cat »

What's the falsehood?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:01 pm

Post by morph the cat »

I feel like we're talking past each other.

My specific concern is worry that we won't be here tomorrow to be sure that you FOLLOW THROUGH with the logical lines of analysis after either Raskbells flips scum or we flip town at the conclusion of this day. So I want SOMEONE to do that for us. That's why I called your post out.

You're not the only person who is waiting for Drixx's response. But, you do stand out somewhat in that you didn't commentate as the game developed to our using our ability and Raskbell's reacting to it and eventually claiming, and then made the wait-and-see post.

Neither did Creature. Neither did Action Dan. We are straight-up scumreading Action Dan for that and for other things. You and Creature are of concern for it.
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by WhyMafia »

Because I flat out have no idea what to say. I'm confused and don't have an opinion. So I'm relying on Drixx to set myself straight
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 959, morph the cat wrote:What's the falsehood?
You're saying I'm trying not to take a stance
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 960, morph the cat wrote:My specific concern is worry that we won't be here tomorrow to be sure that you FOLLOW THROUGH with the logical lines of analysis after either Raskbells flips scum or we flip town at the conclusion of this day. So I want SOMEONE to do that for us. That's why I called your post out.
I still don't get what you're saying. Once one of you flip, I'm going to be pressuring my other scum reads. What do you mean "logical lines of analysis". I'm bad with associations. I'll let someone else do the analysis and say what I think on it
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:08 pm

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 960, morph the cat wrote:But, you do stand out somewhat in that you didn't commentate as the game developed to our using our ability and Raskbell's reacting to it and eventually claiming, and then made the wait-and-see post.
Tell me this: If you didn't know what to think and were confused by the gamestate, what would you do
The Betting Pool
The Betting Pool
Goon
The Betting Pool
Goon
Goon

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:09 pm

Post by The Betting Pool »

So the mods have come to the decision to advertise for a replacement for Drixx. He hasn't posted since his 72 hour request for V/LA anywhere on site and has been replaced out of atleast one other game he is in. We certainly hope everything is ok with him and that he is safe and healthy. In the interest of the game however, we will pause the deadline until a replacement is found.
The almighty combination of the penguin and the bunny. We will rule you!

...a hydra of Lucky2u and penguin_alien.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 964, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 960, morph the cat wrote:But, you do stand out somewhat in that you didn't commentate as the game developed to our using our ability and Raskbell's reacting to it and eventually claiming, and then made the wait-and-see post.
Tell me this: If you didn't know what to think and were confused by the gamestate, what would you do
I'd do what I always do when I'm confused by a gamestate. I'd dig in, reread, poke at stuff and ask questions. I prefer asking questions in the moment, but that's not always possible due to time constraints.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:24 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 963, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 960, morph the cat wrote:My specific concern is worry that we won't be here tomorrow to be sure that you FOLLOW THROUGH with the logical lines of analysis after either Raskbells flips scum or we flip town at the conclusion of this day. So I want SOMEONE to do that for us. That's why I called your post out.
I still don't get what you're saying. Once one of you flip, I'm going to be pressuring my other scum reads. What do you mean "logical lines of analysis". I'm bad with associations. I'll let someone else do the analysis and say what I think on it
I don't think the lines to pursue will be all that murky. Maybe that's why you've pinged -- you're seeing some sort of 8th dimensional chess situation looming on day 2, and I'm seeing a much more clear-cut day 2, with some murk starting to gather on day 3, maybe.
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

I don't think the game state is that complicated, lynch MKA, then lynch random, then go by night action results.
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:31 pm

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 967, morph the cat wrote:
In post 963, WhyMafia wrote:
I don't think the lines to pursue will be all that murky. Maybe that's why you've pinged -- you're seeing some sort of 8th dimensional chess situation looming on day 2, and I'm seeing a much more clear-cut day 2, with some murk starting to gather on day 3, maybe.
Ok. Yeah day 2 is obvious play tomorrow. But if it's clear-cut, why do you think I'm scummy for not giving a stance?
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:31 pm

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 968, TwoInAMillion wrote:I don't think the game state is that complicated, lynch MKA, then lynch random, then go by night action results.
Well talk to Drixx replacement first, and then judge lynch based off that. But yeah the gist is the same
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:32 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 880, Porkens wrote:1. Morph the Cat scam
6. TwoInAMillion scum
12. Something_Smart scum
We have completely opposite reads. But I tr you. :c
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:36 pm

Post by gerryoat »

I guess I'm fine with waiting for a drixx replace
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:36 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

I don't think mason's answer changes anything, mason's do not always confirm that both are town afaik.
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:39 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

From the wiki:

Most notoriously, some moderators will introduce Mafia-aligned Masons, taking the term "Mason" to imply that it is probable that the other Masons are Town-aligned, and not absolute.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”