Mini Normal 1946 | Classic Hits | Town Victory!

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2150 (ISO) » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2134, Toranaga wrote:I wasn't sure what your stance on me was yesterday
Yeah, I've been really quiet about saying I town read you. :neutral:
In post 2142, Mulch wrote:
In post 2130, Thor665 wrote:Why is Serg town?
HE would have had to hard bussed and I think his paranoia is villagery...to an extent
When did Sergtaco hard bus Skitter?
Also, quite frankly, you still think I might be scum even though i would suggest I probably had to be bussing harder than Serg - so why are you using two different criteria to judge us?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2151 (ISO) » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:03 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

The way you said it sounded like you're trying so hard to sound innocent. I can promise you i didnt bus compare to i promise you i didnt bus. idk, i feel like town would be i promise you i didnt bus because THATS TRUE however i can promise you? idk, you didn't promise me, you said you can, however you didn't promise me yet.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2152 (ISO) » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by Thor665 »

I actually kind of love this post. ^
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2153 (ISO) » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 2144, Mulch wrote:
In post 2132, Toranaga wrote:mulch. hi.

this is hardcoreUFO. you are amrock. I know you're too good for the aids you're displaying in this. you woofing and you're getting lynched this gameday.
Wazzup man :lol:

I'm not mafia here. So, your wrong. I will do what I can to convice you and others that are suspecting me, this gameday. Let's start: what aids... if your talking about my theory disagreements, sorry to say that I carry them through all sites
hey bro lol

I have to say you're playing a fantastic scum game if you're scum and the championship guy was right, you have great tone as a wolf.

if you're a villager, I don't understand mulch of what you're doing here. to recap:

- you hardpush a soft PR claim very early into the game to hardclaim;

- you kept pushing it to give out specific details for no reason. 'loyal cop' is too fucking mental to be a false claim anyway, and it gets scum nowhere if he fucking claims cop early on. how long would havo last as scum claiming that?

- you then started pushing maria essentially for having the correct pro-town thoughts in that spot. I don't understand how you couldn't even see her;mine;tacos;havo perspective that pushing for the hardclaim wasn't optimal, that we'd have time to determine just how scummy or towny that slot is before pushing hard for a hardclaim.

- you were bold enough to townread skitter for her L-1 vote on Havo! and you were never analytical enough to just how hard scum that vote + 1h hanging there not unvoting + only unvoting when I removed the chance of capping was. yes you made comments to that regard, but you were never as suspicious about her as other people were. bro, you're amrock. you caught me and freddeh having a w;w interaction when everyone else cleared me for that. I could be wrong, but I think you're a very good villager. you were supposed to catch skitter ahead of everyone else, or at least push her harder for it.

- your hard pushes in the game (havo, maria, me) were all town. that's not a good look for you.

- when Havo was at L-1, it was noticeable you were not around and only showed up after the early mislynch could be no longer. I wonder if you'd lynch him there, and based off how you were posting to Havo, I think you would and you'd defend your play the next day.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2154 (ISO) » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:12 pm

Post by Toranaga »

also fair to notice: mulch's '20 points' post about me came after I was very strong scum reading both him and skitter. makes sense as scum to just discredit me entirely with some hardcrafting material on all my inconsistencies or whatever.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2155 (ISO) » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:12 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 2150, Thor665 wrote:When did Sergtaco hard bus Skitter?
Also, quite frankly, you still think I might be scum even though i would suggest I probably had to be bussing harder than Serg - so why are you using two different criteria to judge us?
Second vote, never went off when he had the chance. Uhh... I never said I thought you were scum. lol
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2156 (ISO) » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 2151, Sergtacos wrote:The way you said it sounded like you're trying so hard to sound innocent. I can promise you i didnt bus compare to i promise you i didnt bus. idk, i feel like town would be i promise you i didnt bus because THATS TRUE however i can promise you? idk, you didn't promise me, you said you can, however you didn't promise me yet.
That's just semantics. It means the same thing. I don't know how to explain it better than that
Amrock#3784
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2157 (ISO) » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2156, Mulch wrote:
In post 2151, Sergtacos wrote:The way you said it sounded like you're trying so hard to sound innocent. I can promise you i didnt bus compare to i promise you i didnt bus. idk, i feel like town would be i promise you i didnt bus because THATS TRUE however i can promise you? idk, you didn't promise me, you said you can, however you didn't promise me yet.
That's just semantics. It means the same thing. I don't know how to explain it better than that
Then why does it feel different if it means the same thing?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2158 (ISO) » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 2153, Toranaga wrote:- you hardpush a soft PR claim very early into the game to hardclaim;
This is to make them take responsbility of the claim, so they coulen't make up a claim later. I scumread Havo at the time so it definitely crossed my mind they could be a wolf doing a weak claim. At to top it off my last game I did basically the exact same way in the exact same claim as scum. So I still think it was the right thing to do even though it didn't work well last time
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2159 (ISO) » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:15 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 2157, Sergtacos wrote:
I don't know how your brain works, Serge. Maybe your high.

"I can promise you" "I promise you"....they are the same. It's how I talk
Amrock#3784
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2160 (ISO) » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:15 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1574, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 1572, Thor665 wrote:WM already confirmed him insomuch as he agreed he got 'something' and I'm fine with that.
So I don't know what we're waiting on.

The taco guy and monkey last couple of pages curled my toes for some reason, it felt like scum/scum talk. It's a gut feel but it's there and even on a second read I still get the feel and can't put my finger on it.

They should both vote Skitter to reassure me ;)
VOTE: Skitter

@Mulch - here is Serg's vote on Skitter, please explain to me how "hard" this is exactly and why?
Also, feel free to pull up any other attacks he did on Skitter after the vote - I found none.
I can find evidence of him attacking people who attacked Skitter though.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2161 (ISO) » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:15 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 2153, Toranaga wrote:you kept pushing it to give out specific details for no reason. 'loyal cop' is too fucking mental to be a false claim anyway, and it gets scum nowhere if he fucking claims cop early on. how long would havo last as scum claiming that?
What do you mean? I'm pretty sure I unvoted when he hardclaimed, that's all that I needed.
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2162 (ISO) » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 2153, Toranaga wrote:- you then started pushing maria essentially for having the correct pro-town thoughts in that spot. I don't understand how you couldn't even see her;mine;tacos;havo perspective that pushing for the hardclaim wasn't optimal, that we'd have time to determine just how scummy or towny that slot is before pushing hard for a hardclaim.
I could see how you could think it, I never scumread her for that. Should fact check that lol
Amrock#3784
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2163 (ISO) » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:17 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2159, Mulch wrote:
In post 2157, Sergtacos wrote:
I don't know how your brain works, Serge. Maybe your high.

"I can promise you" "I promise you"....they are the same. It's how I talk
nahm not high right now lol

everyone else, your opinion on this?
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2164 (ISO) » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 2161, Mulch wrote:
In post 2153, Toranaga wrote:you kept pushing it to give out specific details for no reason. 'loyal cop' is too fucking mental to be a false claim anyway, and it gets scum nowhere if he fucking claims cop early on. how long would havo last as scum claiming that?
What do you mean? I'm pretty sure I unvoted when he hardclaimed, that's all that I needed.
you actually revoted him with HEM after the hardclaim because you wanted all the details. you also softed fruit vendor pretty hard on these posts while getting some heat, and either faked that was a conf town role, or didn't know it's actually NAI. I'm gonna say you were always aware that fruit vendor isn't necessarily a town role...
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2165 (ISO) » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:19 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

All that you needed? Why? To see what power role he was and kill him during the night? Yeah this is scum. Chip pushed for Havo wagon too even after Havo hardclaimed.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2166 (ISO) » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by Toranaga »

if mulch is scum, I bet his scum bro is one of chip butty and HEM.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2167 (ISO) » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:22 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 672, Mulch wrote:I really like Skitter's recent posts. They came into the game and started scumreading people that hadn't voted them yet or were not voting them, which would mean that if they are scum they are taking the risk of them voting them for a bullshit read. It was daring and showed a lack of caring about how they are perceived. I think the fact they had the awareness to point out Tort scumreading Misere after previously calling them town showed they were really trying to analyze the gamestate (and I still need an explanation for that). Their aggresive and confident and not overly defesive to anyone except Thor which I can understand cause they're tunneling them conf-bias style based on one post. I could follow their reasoning on all of their points although not particularly in depth, and especially liked how they were scumreading the putting Havo into a team after the unvote (something I completely missed). I also like their tone.

I don't want to lynch Skitter today. I think there is a decent chance that wolves are jumping on town!thor confbiasing them, specifically MariaR who really bothered me by just making a post about catching up but still is just floating by letting their non-extremely serious vote on Skitter stand. I've found that people who leave votes on for extended periods of time have a higher chance of being wolf in general.
this seems like a relevant post
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2168 (ISO) » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:23 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1516, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 1515, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 1513, Toranaga wrote:actually

vote: skitter

because on top of two L-1 votes, she is townreading misère.

great posting, liked almost everything you wrote skitter. and because I do, and I respect you, I don't hink you put Havo in L-1 the way you did if you're town.
Skitter is lock town.... votes skitter anyway xD
But I can see why there's a skitter wagon. She has been on my lean scum list ever she L-1 on Havo.
I'm at work right now, will have a lot of free time tonight to catch up for sure. School and work is rough lol.
@Thor

She's been on my lean scum list she put L-1 on Havo while Mulch and Chip has been in my strong scum list since D1.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2169 (ISO) » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:26 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2164, Toranaga wrote:
you actually revoted him with HEM after the hardclaim because you wanted all the details. you also softed fruit vendor pretty hard on these posts while getting some heat, and either faked that was a conf town role, or didn't know it's actually NAI. I'm gonna say you were always aware that fruit vendor isn't necessarily a town role...
I'm pretty sure if anyone else received the role they have and didn't have it before they would look it up on the wiki or ask the mod. So you're right Tor, I think he already knew.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2170 (ISO) » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:26 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2164, Toranaga wrote:
I'm pretty sure if anyone else received the role they have and didn't have it before they would look it up on the wiki or ask the mod. So you're right Tor, I think he already knew.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2171 (ISO) » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:27 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 461, Mulch wrote:
In post 455, Havo wrote:Because your scum,
What if I'm not scum? How confident are you that I'm scum? When I flip town, what are you going to say? What if, theoretically, I could claim a role that would confirm me as town? What would you say? (Not saying I do have one). So, what if I am lynched or by some other means are confirmed town, what's gonna be your reaction?

Cause guess what. I'm town.

I'm town.

ANd the fact you are tunneling me and not letting go over a bullshit reason I could understand, and try to convince you, or decide if your scum, but the fact you flat out said you aint unvoting until I flip makes me FORCED to vote you and hope to god your scum. I owe it to my win condition. You can be scum, or be town, but I'm town.
this here softening fruit vendor. highly suspicious post.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2172 (ISO) » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:29 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 2153, Toranaga wrote:you were bold enough to townread skitter for her L-1 vote on Havo! and you were never analytical enough to just how hard scum that vote + 1h hanging there not unvoting + only unvoting when I removed the chance of capping was. yes you made comments to that regard, but you were never as suspicious about her as other people were. bro, you're amrock. you caught me and freddeh having a w;w interaction when everyone else cleared me for that. I could be wrong, but I think you're a very good villager. you were supposed to catch skitter ahead of everyone else, or at least push her harder for it.
First off, I'm not generally regarded as a good villager...in fact I'm considered much better as scum than town. But, I did have a great game, mostly (I hope) cause I was trying a new style which dosent work in mafiascum games.

I have a history with skitter. Every single game they've been with me they've been scum, and I hard scumread them 2 times and the most recent game hard townread. Their outlook on the game was totally different, and I had never seen them go anywhere as hard as putting someone at L-1. It's not their style, they like to hang back as scum. And tbh I sort of liked it, pretty sure I was scumreading Havo at the time
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2173 (ISO) » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:29 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 2153, Toranaga wrote:- your hard pushes in the game (havo, maria, me) were all town. that's not a good look for you.
I mean, technically we don't know ur town. But yeah, not the best game...:/ sorry
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2174 (ISO) » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:30 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 2153, Toranaga wrote:when Havo was at L-1, it was noticeable you were not around and only showed up after the early mislynch could be no longer. I wonder if you'd lynch him there, and based off how you were posting to Havo, I think you would and you'd defend your play the next day.
What you mean?
Amrock#3784

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”