Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:55 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 249, Boonskiies wrote:I think Ras is likely town for that push on Mulch. I don’t think Mulch is scum, though, but I got the case.
This is exactly what I was thinking. I can see where they are coming from.
Amrock#3784
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:55 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 248, Mulch wrote:Ok, I really like the train of thought your going with this. I'm gonna put you as town :lol: :lol:

I can see all the ways your going for this, and a lot of your ideas I had too when I was a much less experienced player (no offense intended).

This is probably gonna set you over the edge though :lol: :lol: :lol:
I don’t think it’s an experience thing. He has a 2015 join date. The case made sense. There’s no denying it. The only thing stopping that from being something a lot of us would follow through on is the question, “Would Mulch be doing that as town?” That answer...is yes. So it kind of makes the case turn into circular reasoning.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:57 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I don’t necessarily think Mulch is too familiar with pisskop and massive, though. Which also changes the case, but I get why that could be seen.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:58 pm

Post by Mulch »

Not really. Being friendly isn't AI, buddying isn't AI, being LAMIST isn't allignment indicative.

Unsubstantiated townreads ARE allignment indicative, but it's another thing where you have to ask: COULD they be doing this as town? Yes. COULD they be doing this as scum? Yes. So, I woulden't say that all my townreads are neccecarily towny, but not neccecarily scummy. Same with things like gut reads. Yeah, scum can do them. But town can do them too. It becomes a problem when these things are repeated in a pattern over the course of a game.
Amrock#3784
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:59 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

I probably should meta this for due diligence but I'm getting a scumgloating vibe here.
deranged and incoherent
?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:59 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 252, Boonskiies wrote:I don’t necessarily think Mulch is too familiar with pisskop and massive, though. Which also changes the case, but I get why that could be seen.
I feel Pisskop is town this game, not sure on Massive
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:00 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 254, Raskolnikov wrote:I probably should meta this for due diligence but I'm getting a scumgloating vibe here.
Man, I'm trying my best to explain this to you here. I would take a step away, stop trying to look at my posts with the perspective of "could Mulch be scum saying this" and more "could Mulch be town saying this". That tends to help me with confirmation bias.
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:01 pm

Post by Mulch »

You would be surprised about how your interpretation of tone changes when you already think someone is scum or town :lol: :lol:

Everything they say is towny or scummy accordingly.
Amrock#3784
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:33 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 230, texcat wrote:Why? How did you pick me out of your long list of lurkers? Do you know that I've never played a game without being voted for lurking?
you're just popping in occasionally with some not very useful content. just getting a whiff from you of scum prod dodging.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:34 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 229, Mulch wrote:About as likely as any other non town reads. Except meow slightly scummier for that comment
you gonna vote for tex or meow then?
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:35 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

He’s already voting Meow, I thought?

Also, I’m more town on massive, and on the not sure on Pisskop as of right now.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:38 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 234, Raskolnikov wrote:This guy is full of shit and IDK why he's not getting called on it
You'll note Mulch wasnt in my town bloc.
I've been avoiding the "Mulch dilema" becuase he's that rare beast, a genuinely good and ACTIVE scum player.
All of what you said could be true, he could be scum. But he's probably a good town player too, so i wanted to give him the benfit of the doubt for a while.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:40 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 191, mozamis wrote:So Moz, Boon, Mulch, Notknown, Rask = Prob town will not vote Today.
lol ok so he was.
maybe he should be null. i still dont really want to lynch him tho, he could be really useful if he is town.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:44 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 242, Mulch wrote:So, to conclude:

1) Why do you think that the townreads are neccecarily buddying and not just townreads?

2) Why do you have a problem with town putting town in townblocs, or with LAMIST statements, especially ones that are easily noticeable and I could get called out on?

3) Why would town not want to talk about multiball or setup spec day 1?
actually, screw it, this looks more direct than ScumMulch. Scummulch is much more prone to spam and vague BS.
He is here directly and logically responding to Ras' statements, no doging or going "LMAO I@M GONNA VOT UNVOTe 4 people in a row and post a load of gifs" which is more his scum game.
Maybe.
O rmaybe I ma so deep in his pocket i can tickle his balls lol
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:45 pm

Post by mozamis »

But joking aside, i would say Mulch town.
Ras is clealry otown.
Some votes on Tex would be good.
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:24 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

Good case on mulch. Mulch does seem a bit off from his regular town game, can't quite put my finger on it tho
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:42 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 265, Dunkerdoodles wrote:Good case on mulch. Mulch does seem a bit off from his regular town game, can't quite put my finger on it tho
I have to agree here that mulch seems quite scummy, one of those I suspect is Mulch.
But I can put the finger on what was very suspicious, in fact I already did... in post . That townread was also never explained. Which lets me suspect that it wasn't genuine. Especially because they said they would explain and then never did, probably because they could not do it. Which is a major case for Mulch being evil.
In post 209, MeowMix wrote:Not Known 15 hey can you be a dear and explain your current feelings about Una pls
Their first post were not helpful.
An "Agreement" post with nothing else()
Don't like this strategy at all but he is insisting that he is not using it now. So why did he bring it up?
I think Una could be evil.

I will move from Dunker from the time being, even if the quick counterwagon still concerns me
I also would like an explanation for the switch from Post to the quote of the top.
Dunkerdoodles, if you read this, better come up with one!
Based on that above, my number 1 read is now Mulch.
VOTE: Mulch
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:50 pm

Post by Mulch »

Why can’t unexplained townreads be genuine?
Amrock#3784
Kaminaseigaku
Kaminaseigaku
Goon
Kaminaseigaku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:21 pm

Post by Kaminaseigaku »

Ooooh, really close to catching up! So far brutal case against Mulch, Rask. I feel nullish about it though, I want to believe but my gut is telling me it is just friendliness at the beginning of the game.
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:23 am

Post by Carcalilly »

Mulch looks fine to me.
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:24 am

Post by Carcalilly »

Trust me ik mulch and I don't think they're scuming this game.
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:26 am

Post by wavemode »

Right now I like Meow Dunker Rask Boon NK15 for town. Lets be friends boys

Kamina is pinging me

VOTE: Kaminaseigaku
retired...?
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:28 am

Post by wavemode »

In post 248, Mulch wrote:Ok, I really like the train of thought your going with this. I'm gonna put you as town :lol: :lol:

I can see all the ways your going for this, and a lot of your ideas I had too when I was a much less experienced player (no offense intended).

This is probably gonna set you over the edge though :lol: :lol: :lol:
Vig shoot this
retired...?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:09 am

Post by massive »

In post 231, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 230, texcat wrote:
In post 223, mozamis wrote:can we get a wagon going on Texcat please?
Why? How did you pick me out of your long list of lurkers? Do you know that I've never played a game without being voted for lurking?
sounds scummy to me tbh
In post 232, Dunkerdoodles wrote:if he was town he wouldn't care
See, that's where you're wrong. As someone who also gets voted in every game for lurking, I can tell you that it's actually a really good thing to care about.
In post 244, Raskolnikov wrote: Multiball is generally more of a scum concern if it hasn't been confirmed and bringing it up d1 suggests extra information that points to it. Not impossible but not the crux of my vote either.
Scum already know if it's multiball mate.
In post 271, wavemode wrote:Kamina is pinging me
Right? How savage does a case need to be for him to feel it?

VOTE: Kamina
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:12 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 267, Mulch wrote:Why can’t unexplained townreads be genuine?
I have asked you something in post : How you did get a specific townread. A townread based on one naked vote. On someone who then got asked in why naked and you said "rvs". And you did not answer. I think that you, Mulch, are evil, made some valid townreads(perhaps) and filled them up with some BS townreads to look like town and to valadilate [post]34[post]. And that you slipped up when doing so by adding someone who had no valid townread case on them.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”