Mini Normal 1946 | Classic Hits | Town Victory!

Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2325 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:30 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

VC 3.2

Lynching

havingfitz
(1): Mulch
lime in da coconut
(1): humaneatingmonkey
Sergtacos
(1): Thor665
Mulch
(1): Sergtacos
humaneatingmonkey
(1): WhyMafia

Not Voting
(9): Toranaga, lime in da coconut, Chip Butty, havingfitz

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch

The day 3 deadline is in
: (expired on 2017-10-15 20:30:00)

Mod Notes
: Keep it fun! Please let me know if I mess up. The automatic vote counter doesn't work :(

havingfitz is V/LA until Wednesday
Last edited by Aristophanes on Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2326 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:44 pm

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

Mulch - Fruit Vendor - Town
humaneatingmonkey - Vanilla Town - I can confirm.
Thor665 - Vaguely Claimed Vanilla Town - Questionable Town Status. Possible Scum PR.
Sergtacos - Vanilla Town - I haven't read his scum games yet to confirm that his town tell is stoner-logic WIFOM gamesolving.
WhyMafia - Miller - Likely to be true because of the nature of our investigative roles. Also, I can townread him.
Toranaga - Odd-Town Tracker - Likely to be true. He's likely to be town. I'm counting on him dying on N3 so that I can finally lock-town him but by that point it's useless. For now, I trust him.
lime in da coconut - Unclaimed - No opinion on this player. Although BBT is a slot that I scumread.
Chip Butty - Vanilla Town - This player I can't read properly but the way he stirs up shit earlier into the discussion and the way he patently misrepresents things and spins angles to make things scummy when it is not make me scumread him.
havingfitz - Vanilla Town - No opinion on this player. I was townreading his slot for town-sounding posts but it could just be scum-perspective and fake-town. Someone made a good point about his process not being genuine. I have no opinion on that. Maybe it is. Maybe it's not.

People that I'm willing to lynch:
I'm not a VCA expert. But I'm willing to bet that there's a scum that DIDN'T BUS. Those candidates are me, BBT (lime), and Misere (fitz). Since I'm town, it's just choosing between BBT and fitz. If fitz isn't scum, he should be lynching lime with me. If lime isn't scum, he should be lynching fitz with me.

Between BBT and fitz, I've learned my lesson that scum aren't usually the most anti-town—especially if they're a veteran. What's hard is that both of these players are inactive during skitter's lynch so I don't really know how to read them around that.

We now have to understand why BBT switched votes from skitter to Chip Butty.
In post 1077, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:VOTE: Skitter
In post 1169, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Chip, your read on me has changed?
In post 1173, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Just found it strange how Chip went from wanting to lynch me to not being concerned about me.

He didn't answer how that changed and instead just waffled about playstyle.
In post 1189, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:VOTE: Chip

This seems pretty good. A lot of his posts are coming across as LAMIST
This is his process. I judge it as bad.

At the same vein, I ISO'd Misere and find his posts and process to be good.

I'm not gonna change my vote after all.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2327 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:46 pm

I guess BBT's anti-town is an experiment of how much anti-town you can get before being declared as impossible to be scum. If someone would have conducted an experiment about meta, it's someone who has a signature like BBT.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2328 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:47 pm

Plus the SHEER DIFFICULTY in getting him lynched yesterday is a testament on how scummy this slot is.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2329 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:50 pm

Wow so Sergtacos has never been scum in this site. I think I'm just gonna trust his consistency then.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2330 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:51 pm

Correction, havingfitz is not a claimed Vanilla Town. He's unclaimed too. I just brainfarted.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2331 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:35 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 2314, Toranaga wrote:I know mulch;amrock from MU, he is good or at least not supposed to do the many awful things he did d1 wrt Hav
It's not awful, it just ended up awful. There's a difference
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2332 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:35 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 2320, Toranaga wrote:while conditionally clearing her a page before because I'm not scum with her.
What does this mean
Amrock#3784
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2333 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:43 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 2331, Mulch wrote:
In post 2314, Toranaga wrote:I know mulch;amrock from MU, he is good or at least not supposed to do the many awful things he did d1 wrt Hav
It's not awful, it just ended up awful. There's a difference
I don't know why a player like you needs to be told the basics, but here we go:

1 - very short days are pro-scum because it gives town less information to work with. while too much information can be detrimental and very long gamedays can also be pro-scum because of player disinterest, goldfish memory etc, you can't believe it's reasonable to lynch anyone as early as Havo was threatened to be lynched. that was two days into a 2 week long gameday, and most posters weren't even active enough for decisions like that to be made at all.

2 - Your push for a hardclaim makes no sense under those circumstances because town has time to determine whether Havo's play throughout the gameday is towny enough to let it go or scummy enough to force a hardclaim out of him, which isn't even something that has to be done d1 at all on the sheer likelihood he just eats the NK and his slot is cleared that way. While it is definitely exploitable to never lynch a claimed PR, no one has ever suggested that.

3 - Havo's soft PR claim was entirely reasonable and believable. he was put on L-1 and didn't want to hardclaim his way out of it. what would you do as a PR in that spot? would you not claim in any way? just let someone MAJ you early d1?

Your posts during that time are, quite frankly, bizzare:

[quote="In [url=viewtopic.php?p=9589537#p9589537]
I want Havo to fullclaim. That "it would be bad to lynch me" is scum 101 and I hate it. And it's coincidentally what I did as scum in Giga's game (for those that were with me then).

Havo, I am fully aware that you could be town who was thrust in this position. However, I think there is a decent chance of scum who was railroaded for the wrong reasons. I know I would HATE to be called that as town, beacuse it means the reasons are shit- which they are. But your tone is in defending is horrible and this claim is bullshit.[/quote]
In post 189, Mulch wrote:
In post 183, Havo wrote:If anyone wants to post reads fine, have at it, but don't accuse me of being scum just because I haven't posted a facking read list by hour 36.
And the claim's not bullshit.

That's not why I scumread you, and the claim is bullshit 101. You heavily softed power role, I want you to claim. Now.
In post 268, Mulch wrote:VOTE: havo

Hardclaim or I will tunnel you for the rest of the day
In post 269, Mulch wrote:People who think that scum can't be the first wagon are bad at this game
^this one is quite a bizarre misinterpretation of what Maria was saying and, guess what, she was 100% right.
In post 273, Mulch wrote:
In post 272, Havo wrote:
In post 271, Mulch wrote:
In post 270, Havo wrote:
In post 268, Mulch wrote:VOTE: havo

Hardclaim or I will tunnel you for the rest of the day
And what will that accomplish??
The hardclaim or the tunnel?
Either?
The hardclaim: Force you to claim so if your scum you can't switch up your claim later or avoid getting counterclaimed.

The tunnel: Dually put pressure on you and ~hopefully~ lynch scum if need be
In post 276, Mulch wrote:
In post 274, Havo wrote:So you're completely fine with outing me? No matter what role I could be?
No, once you claim a very important power role and are not cced, most likely I will unvote
In post 279, Mulch wrote:We lynch Havo with fire
In post 280, Mulch wrote:I think this hits red
just a series of really bizarre posts forcing a hardclaim out of someone with incredibly thin reasons for the scumread itself. 'scummy defense' of a player you simply don't know and who wasn't reacting in a scummy way - except maybe overdefensive which could be explained by being a PR - and your level of confidence in that very bad read is offputting. You did a great job for the mafia team right there. if you did it for 'theoretical' reasons, well your theory is dumb shit dude.

Also, around these pages you're working a full on pro-scum agenda, strong townreading flipped scum (skitter) and strong scumreading flipped town (havo, maria).

You were also bold enough to cast shade on Havo's full claim, still push him, and vote him after he hardclaimed... I can't understand how you could be so dense:
In post 417, Mulch wrote:
In post 415, Havo wrote:Mulch should be the lynch today.
What a thing to come back to. Why the fuck should I be a lynch?

Keep in mind I haven't read much.

Are you still trying to push me as scum for a theory disagreement?
In post 418, Mulch wrote:
In post 414, Fykus wrote:I think havos lying. The claim is convenient, his overreaction to the whole ordeal seems really disingenuious.

None of this matters though so ill hold off on my vote until tomorrow
Why dosent this matter, wtf?
^ and here is just dense from you. if Havo is a cop claim, he gets resolved at night. it's not hard to understand why and YOU KNOW WHY. you've been around.
In post 430, Mulch wrote:
In post 427, Havo wrote:
In post 422, Mulch wrote:VOTE: havo

Guess what, havo! I'm town and I said that.
This is how town loses games.
It's not my fault if your town. I was deciding but then you said you were vote parking on me and never reconsidering, let alone for a theory disagreement, effectively forcing me to vote you back and pray to God your scum and not some misguided horrible town with a bizzare claim.
a -theory disagreement-. you go full on powerwolfing in the village and then call it 'theory'. you're not gonna hide youself behind a 'theory' you claim to have. this is no theory, this is just wolf. still voting and trying to get a claimed cop lynched are we mulch. and this is 'theory' is it mulch.
In post 438, Mulch wrote:You guys can do whatever you want, I'm effectively locked into voting him :/
literally LOCKED INTO VOTING a d1 SOD cop claim. this is so fucking unreasonable it hurts my head to even consider the possibility mulch is town here. this is openwolfing.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2334 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:46 pm

Post by Toranaga »

if you're town, vote mulch with me at the end of this gameday.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2335 (ISO) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:49 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2193, Thor665 wrote:
In post 2160, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1574, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 1572, Thor665 wrote:WM already confirmed him insomuch as he agreed he got 'something' and I'm fine with that.
So I don't know what we're waiting on.

The taco guy and monkey last couple of pages curled my toes for some reason, it felt like scum/scum talk. It's a gut feel but it's there and even on a second read I still get the feel and can't put my finger on it.

They should both vote Skitter to reassure me ;)
VOTE: Skitter

@Mulch - here is Serg's vote on Skitter, please explain to me how "hard" this is exactly and why?
Also, feel free to pull up any other attacks he did on Skitter after the vote - I found none.
I can find evidence of him attacking people who attacked Skitter though.
@Mulch
@Mulch - fourth time is maybe the charm?
Y'know, if you're intentionally ducking it you could at least tell me and save us both some time.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2336 (ISO) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:06 am

Post by Mulch »

Thor for gods sake I can’t talk rn but I already answered it ffs
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2337 (ISO) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:07 am

Post by Mulch »

Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2338 (ISO) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:09 am

Post by Mulch »

Tor you should know better to say short days benefit scum. Look at the town success rate on Mu and here
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2339 (ISO) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:10 am

Post by Mulch »

Everything I said is correct there. We did the right plays, they just didn't work out. If you want I can explain it later or even after the game but you obviously disagree with the theory anyway
Amrock#3784
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2340 (ISO) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:11 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2336, Mulch wrote:Thor for gods sake I can’t talk rn but I already answered it ffs
In post 2338, Mulch wrote:Tor you should know better to say short days benefit scum. Look at the town success rate on Mu and here
Damn it Thor, give him time. like oh idk many many posts later.

See? This is scum. says he doesnt have time to talk, ignores Thor, then addresses Tor.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2341 (ISO) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:19 am

Post by Mulch »

What are you talking about, how did I ignore him? You just lied
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2342 (ISO) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:22 am

Post by Mulch »

Man serge get off my ass. Your confirmation biased up the wazoo
Amrock#3784
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2343 (ISO) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:38 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2341, Mulch wrote:What are you talking about, how did I ignore him? You just lied
Thor had to post the same question 4 times now? And you still haven't answered? I mean i did see that you posted a post number but not sure what you're trying to say. EXPAND. So yeah, if that was your response, i didn't lie, you didn't provide enough information.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2344 (ISO) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:38 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2342, Mulch wrote:Man serge get off my ass. Your confirmation biased up the wazoo
What?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2345 (ISO) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:50 am

Post by Thor665 »

Oh I see, I thought you were being cheeky - I didn't see your answer nested inside my quote.

So, basically your answer is that you agree it wasn't that good of a push and you don't have any evidence to support your previous stance?

Could I get your vote on him then? Is your vote on him? I'd like your vote on him.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2346 (ISO) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:52 am

Post by Thor665 »

I like the distance work going on between Mulch and Serg, it will totally keep me from lynching Mulch for a day after the Serg scum flip ;)
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2347 (ISO) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:54 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2346, Thor665 wrote:I like the distance work going on between Mulch and Serg, it will totally keep me from lynching Mulch for a day after the Serg scum flip ;)
lol I'm town

Mulch is obvious scum here. idk why you can't see that or maybe you're his buddy.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2348 (ISO) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:56 am

Post by Sergtacos »

@Thor, you don't really have a strong case on me, i mean your reasoning of me being scum is shitty that it makes me think you're scum. There's a case on Mulch and it's strong so I would advise you to push for Mulch if you're town.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2349 (ISO) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:56 am

Post by Mulch »

VOTE: sergetacos
Amrock#3784

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”