Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:55 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

We’re seen as less scummy in everyone’s else eyes and we are practically confirmed town, that’s why.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:55 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

So if you want us to believe you’re town, vote Bins.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:56 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 1449, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:If you think we are scum fake claiming, vote us.

The way I see it, you and Bins don’t have a leg to stand on. Both of you were on the Lily wagon. Both of you have played scummy all game.
there is nothing scummy about being on the Lilly wagon

I'll take your blanket statement to mean you don't have another actual reason to think I'm scum
;)
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:57 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I don’t scum read you for being on the Lily wagon however she was obvious town and it does reinforce my read.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:08 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

All you’ve doing is trying to make us look incompetent or create doubt so town will follow your lead instead of ours.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:09 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

You’re looking to try shout down reasons why we scum read you when you should be trying to convince us that Hebi is somehow better than Bins today.
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:51 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

I'm heeereee
A vc incoming
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Get to know a Keyenpeydee!

"Cause a queen is what I embody."
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:57 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

Vote Count
Vote Count 2.06

[4] Bins
— Lil Uzi Vert, hebichan, WhyMafia, Chickadee,
[2] hebichan
— Bins, Desperado,
[1] Lil Uzi Vert
— WhemeStar,

Not Voting
— Titus, TheFuzzylogic99, penguin_alien, gerryoat,

Mod Notes
— You are now listening to Tape 2, Side A (Day Two). It will end in October 7, 2017.

With
alive, it take
to lynch. Day Two will end in
(expired on 2017-10-07 16:00:00)
Last edited by keyenpeydee on Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:58 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

Titus has been prodded again.
Show
Games that I modded:

keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:59 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

She hasn't read my other prod, so if she isn't here by tomorrow, she's going to be replaced.
Show
Games that I modded:

penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:06 am

Post by penguin_alien »

In post 1444, Desperado wrote:@luv can you explain what's been happening today then? why have you and whymafia been splitting your votes on bins and tfl while we all dicked around and nothing happened?
This so much, given you two spent the whole first day with your votes on different targets. If you know one another to be town, why not work together and push for a common scum read?
In post 1445, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:It has been happening because I don’t play neighborhood or neighborhood like roles in mason well. It has been happening because I defend town reads, call out shit pushes, and wait till people come around because I always believe my reads are accurate. I don’t impose my will on the game as town because I don’t like playing town so I do my best to have the game end as soon as possible.
This makes no sense. You believe your reads to be accurate, you have a fellow confirmed town, and you don't even try to persuade him to work with you?

And playing masons is completely different from playing in a neighborhood. You KNOW one another to be town, so you can take one another's arguments at complete face value, and you're a mini-voting block, just like the scum team is, but with less fear of being associated.
In post 1449, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:If you think we are scum fake claiming, vote us.

The way I see it, you and Bins don’t have a leg to stand on. Both of you were on the Lily wagon. Both of you have played scummy all game.
He asked why your reads should be seen as so much better than everyone else's. He didn't say you were scum. Why the jump?
In post 1450, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:We’re seen as less scummy in everyone’s else eyes and we are practically confirmed town, that’s why.
...the more you post the less I buy this damn claim.
In post 1453, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I don’t scum read you for being on the Lily wagon however she was obvious town and it does reinforce my read.
By my count there were seven people on the wagon (eight if you count my willingness to hammer if we didn't get a specific claim; I can't honestly say what choice I'd've made if she'd full-claimed). Given that group has to include minimum 5 town players (or 4 since Boonskiies' hammer was basically NA-reading-I) that's at least 40% of the town that didn't think she was obvious town. And looking at your ISO, you didn't actively defend her at all. So this is complete bullshit. You said above you defend your town reads. Please, show me where you mounted any kind of actual defense of Carcalilly.

Right now I'm inclined to lynch hebichan unless someone claims an effectively similar town role to what Bins claimed.

VOTE: hebichan
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:15 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 73, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 37, hebichan wrote:VOTE: Carca

Claimed VT in role madness.
Huh?

You can be a VT in a role madness game. Does your knowledge of flavour suggest otherwise?
In post 142, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Lily's fine for now.
In post 148, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 146, penguin_alien wrote:Although this:
In post 93, Carcalilly wrote:Can anyone confirm that mason claim tho?
actually makes me start scumleaning on Carcalilly in the absence of anything else of substance in the ISO.
Why didn't you quote the entire post?

I think she was clearly frustrated about the setup speculation and theory talk going on at the time and not trying to fish.
In post 159, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I don't believe you would start scum reading Lily if she decided to start fake claiming or doing other anti-town things repeatedly.
In post 172, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 170, penguin_alien wrote:
In post 166, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:No, you're just unable to detect sarcasm :shifty:
Mmkay, you're more perceptive than me, clearly. But I'll wait until Carcalilly shows up to clarify for herself, thanks.
What were you waiting for? She was just going to piggyback off of my explanation as either alignment.
In post 246, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:It really isn't. Some of y'all are just awkward.
In post 252, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I don't understand why you're annoyed by this.

Honestly it's quite easy. All you have do is just apply the Principle of Reciprocal Benevolence: unless previous information has clearly established the opposite, assume that the writer is sane, intelligent and well-meaning and that they assume you are sane, intelligent and well-meaning.

If the literal surface meaning of the text does not make sense from this point of view, consider the possibility it is a joke or sarcasm. Remember it does not have to be funny or clever to you for something to be a joke or sarcasm. You just have to probe whether the statement makes sense if it was intended as such and that the writer is expecting you'll be interpreting it like that.
In post 259, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 257, hebichan wrote:Especially when other people do it for them...

Anyhow. Sure.
Or have common sense and partners. This isn't the Newbie queue :roll:

But yes!
In post 496, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 493, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 492, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:My issue with these new wagons is that they feel shitty.
Why does wheme's feel that way? Why does Wheme wagon feel worse than the Bins wagon, where Bins at least has some analysis and commentary that was attempted on the game, rather than just naked votes and self meta.
You answered your own question. Naked votes and self-meta is a terrible reason to vote for someone.

The given reasons Bins has stated for her pushes make them awful. The perspective on each and every vote she has casted so far shows that there is a severe lack of critical thinking and logic. None of it feels genuine unlike Lily or Wheme.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:15 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

“ I don’t defend my town reads.”

You’re full of it just like your partner Bins!
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:17 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

It doesn’t have make sense to anyone.

It’s how I play. Meta me if you want and ask my girlfriend how much I don’t like neighborhoods or anything resembling them.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:25 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 1453, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I don’t scum read you for being on the Lily wagon however she was obvious town and it does reinforce my read.
Spoiler: luv's carcalilly progression
In post 135, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 131, penguin_alien wrote:
In post 113, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 112, penguin_alien wrote:
In post 83, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 79, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 65, WhemeStar wrote:VOTE: Carcalilly

serious vote
whemestar why
I wanna keep reason to myself for a bit
Well then.

VOTE: WhemeStar

It's been a bit, start talking.
Has it really? It was just earlier today.
So when exactly does the timer expire for you for someone to claim to be making a serious vote without a case? I don't like the whole 'coax my reasons out of me,' which I thought was obvious from what I quoted. Not to mention he (WhemeStar) is now claiming not to like giving reasons, so fuck that noise. It's an easy stance for scum to take, where their opinions can shift or not shift based on absolutely no visible point of reference for the rest of us. I got burned by that recently enough that I'm not interested in entertaining it further.

And I can't follow a lot stemming from my previous post thanks to pronouns, complicated by the fact that I'm assuming anything directed at me would be using female pronouns *cough*
Certainly doesn't expire for me in less than 24 hours. I don't have a reason to town read Lily, she's in no danger of getting lynched, and I don't have any scum reads at the moment. So I don't feel a need to take issue with the vote at this time.

I understand you want to force some sort of justification for the stance, in order to nail him to a limited array of explanations for if, and when, he does decide to explain the scum read in detail. But I don't think it's worth pursuing right now based on my experiences with him.

There are strategic reasons for not explaining scum reads right away and I can't help but feel your issue with Wheme is play style and not motivation.
In post 164, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 160, Chickadee wrote:Why? I've scum read people in the past for repeatedly doing anti-town things.
You know as well I do that Lily has a scummy play style. You're acting like you aren't going to take that into account at all.
In post 492, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:My issue with these new wagons is that they feel shitty.
Why does wheme's feel that way? Why does Wheme wagon feel worse than the Bins wagon, where Bins at least has some analysis and commentary that was attempted on the game, rather than just naked votes and self meta.
You answered your own question. Naked votes and self-meta is a terrible reason to vote for someone.

The given reasons Bins has stated for her pushes make them awful. The perspective on each and every vote she has casted so far shows that there is a severe lack of critical thinking and logic. None of it feels genuine unlike Lily or Wheme.
In post 785, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Lily, can you describe your flavour?
In post 809, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Lily is at school I think so probably won't hear from her until 10pm.

obvtown huh?

riiiiiiiight
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:26 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 1454, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:All you’ve doing is trying to make us look incompetent or create doubt so town will follow your lead instead of ours.
In post 1455, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:You’re looking to try shout down reasons why we scum read you when you should be trying to convince us that Hebi is somehow better than Bins today.
actually what i'm doing is poking at your claim because i don't believe it

i don't feel particularly inclined to do anything for you when you were obviously comfortable with the gamestate when it was 4/4 on tfl/bins and you and your mason partner were split and made absolutely no effort to move it forward

^there's no town motivation here
;)
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:28 am

Post by penguin_alien »

@Lil Uzi Vert: That's not refuting the wagon on Carcalilly. It's you saying you town read her with no supporting evidence and interfering in my dialogue with her. All in the first 10 pages or so of the game except your last quote, which was an aside about your town reading her at a point where she had one vote. If that's you defending your town read, I hope to high heaven that I never have to have you defending me.

Neighborhoods =/= masonry, JFC. You say you like playing scum better, a masonry should be right up your alley. I'm not asking your girlfriend about your meta, especially when she seems to think you aren't making sense here:
In post 1333, Chickadee wrote:I'm saying LUV isn't making sense.
Not exactly a ringing endorsement to sheep you.

Actually, Chickadee, what's your take on the part of all this where you are voting Lil Uzi Vert's scum read? Is it because or in spite of his scum read?
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:33 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 1462, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:“ I don’t defend my town reads.”

there's very little defense in the quotes you posted. most of them don't even mention lily. this is your ISO after lily's claim with them at l-1
In post 797, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Time flies :lol:
In post 802, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I see what you did there ;)
In post 808, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Never can have enough VCs.
In post 809, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Lily is at school I think so probably won't hear from her until 10pm.
In post 814, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:We don’t trust you.
like...seriously?
;)
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:34 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1464, Desperado wrote:
Spoiler: luv's carcalilly progression
In post 135, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 131, penguin_alien wrote:
In post 113, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 112, penguin_alien wrote:
In post 83, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 79, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 65, WhemeStar wrote:VOTE: Carcalilly

serious vote
whemestar why
I wanna keep reason to myself for a bit
Well then.

VOTE: WhemeStar

It's been a bit, start talking.
Has it really? It was just earlier today.
So when exactly does the timer expire for you for someone to claim to be making a serious vote without a case? I don't like the whole 'coax my reasons out of me,' which I thought was obvious from what I quoted. Not to mention he (WhemeStar) is now claiming not to like giving reasons, so fuck that noise. It's an easy stance for scum to take, where their opinions can shift or not shift based on absolutely no visible point of reference for the rest of us. I got burned by that recently enough that I'm not interested in entertaining it further.

And I can't follow a lot stemming from my previous post thanks to pronouns, complicated by the fact that I'm assuming anything directed at me would be using female pronouns *cough*
Certainly doesn't expire for me in less than 24 hours. I don't have a reason to town read Lily, she's in no danger of getting lynched, and I don't have any scum reads at the moment. So I don't feel a need to take issue with the vote at this time.

I understand you want to force some sort of justification for the stance, in order to nail him to a limited array of explanations for if, and when, he does decide to explain the scum read in detail. But I don't think it's worth pursuing right now based on my experiences with him.

There are strategic reasons for not explaining scum reads right away and I can't help but feel your issue with Wheme is play style and not motivation.
In post 164, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 160, Chickadee wrote:Why? I've scum read people in the past for repeatedly doing anti-town things.
You know as well I do that Lily has a scummy play style. You're acting like you aren't going to take that into account at all.

obvtown huh?

riiiiiiiight
Funny how you forgot to quote me saying I don't trust Penguin after Boon asked to unvote. Literally none of that is me expressing any doubt on my read on Lily but I can see how you feel it was. I was asking her to flavour claim in order to strengthen her claim so people can unvote.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:35 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1465, Desperado wrote:
In post 1454, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:All you’ve doing is trying to make us look incompetent or create doubt so town will follow your lead instead of ours.
In post 1455, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:You’re looking to try shout down reasons why we scum read you when you should be trying to convince us that Hebi is somehow better than Bins today.
actually what i'm doing is poking at your claim because i don't believe it

i don't feel particularly inclined to do anything for you when you were obviously comfortable with the gamestate when it was 4/4 on tfl/bins and you and your mason partner were split and made absolutely no effort to move it forward

^there's no town motivation here
If you don't believe it then you should absolutely be voting one of us and not Hebi. However you're scum afraid of the blow back from lynching a mason.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:36 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1466, penguin_alien wrote:@Lil Uzi Vert: That's not refuting the wagon on Carcalilly. It's you saying you town read her with no supporting evidence and interfering in my dialogue with her. All in the first 10 pages or so of the game except your last quote, which was an aside about your town reading her at a point where she had one vote. If that's you defending your town read, I hope to high heaven that I never have to have you defending me.

Neighborhoods =/= masonry, JFC. You say you like playing scum better, a masonry should be right up your alley. I'm not asking your girlfriend about your meta, especially when she seems to think you aren't making sense here:
In post 1333, Chickadee wrote:I'm saying LUV isn't making sense.
Not exactly a ringing endorsement to sheep you.

Actually, Chickadee, what's your take on the part of all this where you are voting Lil Uzi Vert's scum read? Is it because or in spite of his scum read?
I never said it was. I just showed how I defended her. Just because it isn't sufficient and strong enough for you doesn't mean I didn't.

It should but it isn't. Next.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:37 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1467, Desperado wrote:

there's very little defense in the quotes you posted. most of them don't even mention lily. this is your ISO after lily's claim with them at l-1
And I quoted defending before that? Yet you ignore it.
like...seriously?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:37 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1471, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1467, Desperado wrote:

like...seriously?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:39 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Both of you should view me and Why as confirmed scum if you don't buy the claim but you're choosing to vote elsewhere.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:39 am

Post by gerryoat »

VOTE: hebichan

this gets rope

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”