She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:17 am

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 331, massive wrote:
In post 291, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 273, massive wrote: Scum already know if it's multiball mate.
Do they now?
Yeah. If you show up to your mafia thread and you only got one partner, guess what, it's multiball.
Is that what happened to you? :giggle:
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Assemblerotws
Assemblerotws
Goon
Assemblerotws
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:20 am

Post by Assemblerotws »

In post 343, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 336, Kaminaseigaku wrote:Also, I want to make clear that I’m not giving mulch a strong townread, it’s more of a null. Is everyone saying mulch is town very confidant he is town? Same question goes to the people on his bus.
I am confident that mulch is evil. Just look at my reasoning. I don't know how exactly these people get a townread on mulch but some or all of them might be fake townreads by mulch's partners. Or they rely too much on meta...

It doesn't help much that the mod is quite inactive, almost due a prod himself... so we won't get any replacements until he comes back. Which is bad for activity.
The mod prod dodged yesterday.
Show
Check my wiki for my meta.
"Yeah, when I see an intelligent paragraph, I'll know it's Assemble" -Jay
"I thought Assembler was quite good. I was surprised he was the NK because he's often in the lynch pool, but tunnelling scum will do that to your life expectancy!" -ffery
"assemble GOAT mod" -Mulch
"Anyone who plays with assemble knows silence is NAI" -Maki
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:21 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 349, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 347, wavemode wrote:Let's lynch Kamina
Can you explain to me why we should lynch Kamina over Mulch, who is clearly evil?
Why couldn't I have forgotten to answer your question?
Amrock#3784
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:29 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 352, Mulch wrote:
Can you explain to me why we should lynch Kamina over Mulch, who is clearly evil?
You could. It is just not very likely.
And even if it IS true: I don't trust your explanation. You still defended someone from a valid question with a wrong answer. You are still sus for mentioning multiball.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:32 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 353, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 352, Mulch wrote:
You could. It is just not very likely.
And even if it IS true: I don't trust your explanation. You still defended someone from a valid question with a wrong answer. You are still sus for mentioning multiball.
Why is it not likely for me to forget? Why is it a wrong answer? If it IS a wrong answer (don't even know at this point) why couldn't I have made a mistake? What's my scum motivation for answeing something incorrect factually? Why can't town have brought up multiball? What makes scum more likely to do it, considering that I was aware that scum could he doing it to signal and even had a paranoia theory against someone because of it?

About 7 questions for you to answer
Amrock#3784
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:48 am

Post by wavemode »

Why isn't NK allowed to scumread you

Do you really think your play has been beyond reproach
retired...?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:51 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 355, wavemode wrote:Why isn't NK allowed to scumread you

He’s allowed to scumread me. In fact, I don’t even scumread him . But I want him to come to terms with himself jay his push is bad and I’m trying to do that by having him answer these questions and realize his process is flawed
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:53 am

Post by Mulch »

Plus the more questions he answers the more insight I get into his mindset and therefore his alignment
Amrock#3784
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:00 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 354, Mulch wrote: Why is it not likely for me to forget? Why is it a wrong answer? If it IS a wrong answer (don't even know at this point) why couldn't I have made a mistake? What's my scum motivation for answeing something incorrect factually? Why can't town have brought up multiball? What makes scum more likely to do it, considering that I was aware that scum could he doing it to signal and even had a paranoia theory against someone because of it?

1. Because you said you would answer it later. People usually remember such promises.
2.Because the random voting stage was obviously over at that point the post was made.
3.Mistakes like that are possible, but not likely. Because if you are town and actually defend someone from a perfectly valid question for some dumb reason(which is suspect in itself) then you would at least make sure that your answer is likely correct and believable. As Evil you probably didn't see how bad your reaction was because you had the wrong perspective, the evil perspective.
4.I don't think that you intended it to be incorrect. You probably just wanted to be seen as town for it. But no good town would have made such a questionable move. Townies are usually suspicious of each other, but even more, townies usually don't feel the pressure to answer questions directed at others because these answers would give them far more reads than shutting the discussion down like this. It just HARMS town.
5.There is no reason to suspect multiball at day 1 for town at all(unless you are somehow an informed townie who knows there is multiball). And as a reaction test from town it is rather poor- every evil with a brain will know that this is an obvious trap by townies; there is no other usual explanation for this.
All it did was generating useless posts.
6.Well,I think you did it because you thought that other people would think that you would not do it as evil...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:12 am

Post by mozamis »

Mulch, back off NotKnown. He's obv town.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:12 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 359, mozamis wrote:Mulch, back off NotKnown. He's obv town.
Yeah, but so is Mulch.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:16 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 331, massive wrote:Yeah. If you show up to your mafia thread and you only got one partner, guess what, it's multiball.
FOS

Guy checks in just to throw in a one liner about set up spec? No reads, no gam esolving stuff, no questions, suggestions, scum huntng etc
Pos. scum.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:17 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 361, mozamis wrote:
In post 331, massive wrote:Yeah. If you show up to your mafia thread and you only got one partner, guess what, it's multiball.
FOS

Guy checks in just to throw in a one liner about set up spec? No reads, no gam esolving stuff, no questions, suggestions, scum huntng etc
Pos. scum.
Have you ever played with massive?
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:19 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 358, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 354, Mulch wrote: Why is it not likely for me to forget? Why is it a wrong answer? If it IS a wrong answer (don't even know at this point) why couldn't I have made a mistake? What's my scum motivation for answeing something incorrect factually? Why can't town have brought up multiball? What makes scum more likely to do it, considering that I was aware that scum could he doing it to signal and even had a paranoia theory against someone because of it?

1. Because you said you would answer it later. People usually remember such promises.
I actually did remember, but then I thought that you had asked about Carcalilly and I decided not to repeat myself because I had answered that so many times. I didn't realize you were talking about Pisskop. Would you mind linking me some games you've seen when you've seen town remember these types of promises? Another thing- what would I have had to gain from not answering them purposefully as scum? I gave an answer; I could have easily said this as scum as well, right? What would be my motiviation for waiting when I could just answer easily then?

2.Because the random voting stage was obviously over at that point the post was made.

I can't be arsed to go back and actually check, but I don't actually remember this being the case...at least not "obviously"

3.Mistakes like that are possible, but not likely. Because if you are town and actually defend someone from a perfectly valid question for some dumb reason(which is suspect in itself) then you would at least make sure that your answer is likely correct and believable. As Evil you probably didn't see how bad your reaction was because you had the wrong perspective, the evil perspective
Don't you think that it's actually scum who would make sure the answer is correct and believable? Why would I as town care so much about how my answers were perceived that I would want to polish it to make it correct and believable? Why would I have a different perspective as scum?
Take me through this situation from my point of view. As scum!Mulch you think I would have a different perspective- but didn't you just say that the problem was that I answered it incorrectly factually? What exactly "perspective" could I have had that could have meant I would answer a fact correctly as town but not as scum?

4.I don't think that you intended it to be incorrect. You probably just wanted to be seen as town for it. But no good town would have made such a questionable move. Townies are usually suspicious of each other, but even more, townies usually don't feel the pressure to answer questions directed at others because these answers would give them far more reads than shutting the discussion down like this. It just HARMS town.
Why would I be seen as town from this? I would like you to:
link me games where you have seen townies never answer questions directed at other people
. Note that I think that this is fully NAI and probably one of your worst points. I would also like to say that townies harm town all the time unintentionally. There is a difference between anti-town and scum. I may be "evil" in the sense I did something that is minisculally worse for the town than if I had not spoken and answered for Pisskop, but there is no way for you to judge that I did this intentionally as scum or unintentionally as town.
Under your logic, every town person who contributes to a mislynch inadvertently is "evil."

5.There is no reason to suspect multiball at day 1 for town at all(unless you are somehow an informed townie who knows there is multiball). And as a reaction test from town it is rather poor- every evil with a brain will know that this is an obvious trap by townies; there is no other usual explanation for this.
All it did was generating useless posts.
18 players is a weird number for 4 mafia (too much mafia) and 3 mafia (too little). I would imagine that their is either a third party, a traitor, or it's multiball (14-2-2 or 12-3-3). I want to know why you think TOWN, who actually have LESS knowledge about the game than scum do, would not be curious about the particulars of the setup? I also would like to know this. You say that it was a bad reaction test from me. However, you yourself think that I am scum possibly signalling for doing this. Dosen't this mean that others could? And that I could catch them if they could signal back? Why do you think you are the only one who thinks I could be scum signalling this?

6.Well,I think you did it because you thought that other people would think that you would not do it as evil...

I see where you are coming from. By saying "I don't know the setup", you are basically saying "i am town." However, this has been discussed extensively- I am LAMIST as town and as scum. It's part of my playstyle. You could also use this reasoning to scumread almost every single post in the game... saying that they are "trying to fit in". That's a one size fit all reasoning that is technically correct beacuse that is scum's main point but in practice not something you can actually use because there
is no truly discernible difference between town being town and scum trying to be town, unless you get behind their mindset and see if they REALLY could/likely did not think what they are thinking. And I have clearly explained my mindset on why I thought it could be multiball.
Amrock#3784
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:21 am

Post by mozamis »

Damn it i should have read on, Wave makes more posts i retract that Fos.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:22 am

Post by mozamis »

Damn it, I meant massive.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:23 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 345, Mulch wrote:Someone needs to vig this dude holy shit
In post 356, Mulch wrote:

He’s allowed to scumread me. In fact, I don’t even scumread him . But I want him to come to terms with himself jay his push is bad and I’m trying to do that by having him answer these questions and realize his process is flawed
Mulch certainly slipped up here. He asks for me to get vigged, and posts later he says that he doesn't scumread me?
Let's lynch him.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:25 am

Post by texcat »

In post 351, Assemblerotws wrote:
In post 343, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 336, Kaminaseigaku wrote:Also, I want to make clear that I’m not giving mulch a strong townread, it’s more of a null. Is everyone saying mulch is town very confidant he is town? Same question goes to the people on his bus.
I am confident that mulch is evil. Just look at my reasoning. I don't know how exactly these people get a townread on mulch but some or all of them might be fake townreads by mulch's partners. Or they rely too much on meta...

It doesn't help much that the mod is quite inactive, almost due a prod himself... so we won't get any replacements until he comes back. Which is bad for activity.
The mod prod dodged yesterday.
Still re-reading? I thought you might have some good reads for us.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:25 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 366, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 345, Mulch wrote:Someone needs to vig this dude holy shit
In post 356, Mulch wrote:

Mulch certainly slipped up here. He asks for me to get vigged, and posts later he says that he doesn't scumread me?
Let's lynch him.
Correct, I don't scumread you and I still want you vigged :lol:
Amrock#3784
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:25 am

Post by Boonskiies »

That’s exactly why he wants you vigged...because he doesn’t scum read you.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:27 am

Post by Mulch »

Not known I expect a response from or else your just ignoring me and that means your confirmed scum :lol: :lol:
Amrock#3784
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:31 am

Post by mozamis »

Mulch, we need to focus on getting Meow lynched. Don't get sidetracked in some TvT debate.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:35 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 371, mozamis wrote:Mulch, we need to focus on getting Meow lynched. Don't get sidetracked in some TvT debate.
Right. But I want him to admit he's wrong
Amrock#3784
acidphoenix
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:35 am

Post by acidphoenix »

hi!
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:40 am

Post by Mulch »

I feel like Assemble/Fykus might be scum just by PoE, which is crazy at this point in the game day 1
Amrock#3784

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”