Mini Normal 1946 | Classic Hits | Town Victory!

Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2525 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:53 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 2522, Thor665 wrote:Whether or not it would have faded has limited change to the odds of scum being on it though.
This, people had their vote on them which means they thought Maria was scum or were scum themselves
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2526 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:54 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 2525, Mulch wrote:
In post 2522, Thor665 wrote:Whether or not it would have faded has limited change to the odds of scum being on it though.
This, people had their vote on them which means they thought Maria was scum or were scum themselves
Especially with people comfortable putting them at l-2. Which means they had intent to lynch, and therefore have full responsibility for their vote.

This applies to me too
Amrock#3784
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2527 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:57 am

Post by Porkens »

In post 2521, Chip Butty wrote:A pertinent fact about the MariaR lynch that needs to be pointed out to the newcomers is that Fykus, who flipped green, accidentally hammered her. It is entirely possible that, had that not happened, the wagon would have faded away in time. This is something Porkens appeared to miss in his rush to judgement.
Can you explicitly state the significance of this?
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2528 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:06 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 2524, Porkens wrote:I misremembered whoever said "...I would live through night 1" Who said that?
I did earlier today wrt not reading the game N2.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2529 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:44 am

Post by Porkens »

:oops:

My original reads list stands.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2530 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:23 am

Post by Mulch »

Why are you still voting Porkens over the lie if they retracted it and said they made a mistake? Do you think they would be more likely to make this mistake as scum because they have an opportunistic mindset, or what's the deal?
Amrock#3784
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2531 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:40 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 2530, Mulch wrote:Why are you still voting Porkens over the lie if they retracted it and said they made a mistake? Do you think they would be more likely to make this mistake as scum because they have an opportunistic mindset, or what's the deal?
feels like a bad reason to push someone when they made one post after voting porkens lol
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2532 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:43 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 2531, Toranaga wrote:
In post 2530, Mulch wrote:Why are you still voting Porkens over the lie if they retracted it and said they made a mistake? Do you think they would be more likely to make this mistake as scum because they have an opportunistic mindset, or what's the deal?
feels like a bad reason to push someone when they made one post after voting porkens lol
Why? One post is enough...

Tor I'm like 99% sure that literally every single thing I say is going to be "bad" from your PoV. Once you've decided that someone is scum, you start imagining their posts as "could they say this as scum" rather than "could they say this as town." I've been there.
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2533 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:47 am

Post by Mulch »

01. Toranaga- Not lynching today
03. WhyMafia- Not lynching today
05. Porky- Most likely not lynching today, although I want their reasons for scumreading me
@Porky

07. Thor665- Not lynching today
09. Chip Butty- Most likely not lynching today
10. humaneatingmonkey- Most likely not lynching today
11. havingfitz Misère----> Good lynch target
12. Sergtacos (replaces Creative)----> Good lynch target
13. Mulch--- Not lynching today, especially as if scum get lynched I become an inno child and scum are forced to nightkill me at some point.
Amrock#3784
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2534 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:50 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 2532, Mulch wrote:
In post 2531, Toranaga wrote:
Why? One post is enough...

Tor I'm like 99% sure that literally every single thing I say is going to be "bad" from your PoV. Once you've decided that someone is scum, you start imagining their posts as "could they say this as scum" rather than "could they say this as town." I've been there.
I'm trying not to tunnel! that was a forced push though. I know how annoying it is so I'm not gonna repeat that you're my top scumread every single post. I'm not chip butty. it's just... why would you push the guy for not immediately unvoting porkens? it's not scummy is it? why would you care then? it's not like porkens is at L-1...
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2535 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:50 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 2533, Mulch wrote:01. Toranaga- Not lynching today
05. Porky- Most likely not lynching today, although I want their reasons for scumreading me
@Porky

13. Mulch--- Not lynching today, especially as if scum get lynched I become an inno child and scum are forced to nightkill me at some point.
we do not know if bolded is true because the mod never confirmed the mechanics that make it true.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2536 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:52 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 2534, Toranaga wrote:why would you push the guy for not immediately unvoting porkens? it's not scummy is it? why would you care then? it's not like porkens is at L-1..
Yes it is scummy lmao to have reasoning to vote someone that is proven invalid and yet you still vote
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2537 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:52 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 2535, Toranaga wrote:
In post 2533, Mulch wrote:01. Toranaga- Not lynching today
@Porky

we do not know if bolded is true because the mod never confirmed the mechanics that make it true.
Look at the last fruit vendor game I linked, also look at fruit vendor in wiki. That's my purpose
Amrock#3784
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2538 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:58 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 2536, Mulch wrote:
In post 2534, Toranaga wrote:why would you push the guy for not immediately unvoting porkens? it's not scummy is it? why would you care then? it's not like porkens is at L-1..
Yes it is scummy lmao to have reasoning to vote someone that is proven invalid and yet you still vote
you're blowing that way out of proportion. you scumhunt better than this as town yes?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2539 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:00 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 2538, Toranaga wrote:
you're blowing that way out of proportion. you scumhunt better than this as town yes?
How am I blowing it out of porportion. I'm not even voting him. It wasn't even a major point. It was something small that I wanted to investigate. Stop being confirmation biased
Amrock#3784
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2540 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:07 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 2539, Mulch wrote:
In post 2538, Toranaga wrote:
How am I blowing it out of porportion. I'm not even voting him. It wasn't even a major point. It was something small that I wanted to investigate. Stop being confirmation biased
the only thing that's AI here is you pushing a guy for a single post in which he didn't immediately unvoted someone else. you're blowing it out of proportion by scumreading something that's so blatantly NAI.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2541 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:13 am

Post by Mulch »

It was a light scumread/clarification on something that wasn’t Nai at all. Your just wrong. Nothing more I can say
Amrock#3784
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2542 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:42 am

Post by Porkens »

soon mulch.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2543 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:23 am

Post by Porkens »

On Mulch,
I had Mulch as a higher townread early in day 1. His PR paranoia seemed townish.
However, as the day went on, his stance on Havo was bizarre. He helped force her to hardclaim, unvoted, and then berated her for her “terrible claim” and even went back to calling her scummy.
Then, he pushed hard on Maria over Skitter. Maria was much more townie on my readslist than either Mulch or Skitter at this point.
Fraternizing with scum…
In post 988, Chip Butty wrote:Well, if you think she is scummy, wouldn't it be better to stay on her wagon, which is the biggest wagon atm?
In post 990, Mulch wrote:That's true. Probably best to stay on Maria just for unity sake. Although, at this point I'm actually slightly scumreading misere more.
And this…
In post 2099, Mulch wrote:And Chip, who didn't hard bus but seemed whimsical when he voted Skitter, and I feel like if he's scum he dosen't go after skitter, go back off, and then go back on when Skitter train losing momentum.
So chip, who he isn’t scumreading, “didn’t hard bus”. Implying knowledge of chip’s alignment.
---
So terrible votes/interactions with obvtown and scummy players. Particularly with Chip. Played a lot of games with wagons, and uhhhhh…
Robbnva intereacted with 2 people. WhyMafia, and Mulch.
Skitters talked TO mulch about mulch but never gave a read on him at all.
Thus, Mulch scummy.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2544 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:23 am

Post by Porkens »

*except as "leaning scum" in his readslist.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2545 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:26 am

Post by Porkens »

Mulch and Toranaga, pretend you are on the same team - cause if you are town you probably are.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2546 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:31 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 2543, Porkens wrote:However, as the day went on, his stance on Havo was bizarre. He helped force her to hardclaim, unvoted, and then berated her for her “terrible claim” and even went back to calling her scummy.
I've explained this time and time again across the course of this game. I would like you to try reading this, and if you still have any doubts/concerns to how I was thinking, let me know.
Amrock#3784
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2547 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:32 am

Post by WhyMafia »

I'm sorry, but I'm not having fun in this game at all. I don't have any motivation to keep playing here. It's none of you guys, just the combined player list I guess ..
And I'm not doing town any favors
@mod please replace me
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2548 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:33 am

Post by WhyMafia »

Good luck Town
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2549 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:33 am

Post by Porkens »

In post 2546, Mulch wrote:
In post 2543, Porkens wrote:However, as the day went on, his stance on Havo was bizarre. He helped force her to hardclaim, unvoted, and then berated her for her “terrible claim” and even went back to calling her scummy.
I've explained this time and time again across the course of this game. I would like you to try reading this, and if you still have any doubts/concerns to how I was thinking, let me know.
sad

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”