UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:12 pm

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 204, necro wrote:Zulfy is probably scum.
arnt you voting for rhah
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:13 pm

Post by Flairs »

Vote Count 1.4

Rhah (4): acidphoenix, UC Voyager, necro, Vanderscamp
Zulfy (2): Morality, Luca Blight
necro (1): Rhah, Chip Butty
CheekyTeeky (1): Zulfy
Vanderscamp (1): CheekyTeeky

Not voting (2):
UnaBombaH, wavemode, ChaosOmega

With 13 alive, it will take 7 to lynch.

Day 1's deadline is Tuesday, October 17, @ 3 PM EST (expired on 2017-10-17 15:00:00)
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:03 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 203, necro wrote:Rhah is probably town.
Pray tell tupac.
Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:41 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 203, necro wrote:Rhah is probably town.
In post 204, necro wrote:Zulfy is probably scum.
In post 207, Flairs wrote:
Vote Count 1.4

Rhah (4): acidphoenix, UC Voyager, necro, Vanderscamp
Zulfy (2): Morality, Luca Blight
necro (1): Rhah, Chip Butty
CheekyTeeky (1): Zulfy
Vanderscamp (1): CheekyTeeky

Not voting (2):
UnaBombaH, wavemode, ChaosOmega

With 13 alive, it will take 7 to lynch.

Day 1's deadline is Tuesday, October 17, @ 3 PM EST (expired on 2017-10-17 15:00:00)
Interesting. Assuming as scum you wouldn’t make such an obvious contradiction, explain this please.
“DON’T GET BOGGED DOWN IN HIS SWAMP OF WIFOM!” - Chip Butty to guiltied Scum Morality. Spoiler, they sunk.

FL

Modding - A Death Note Series -
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:52 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 112, Rhah wrote:
In post 86, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 83, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 73, UC Voyager wrote:ima be honest. here is what im feeling

town
me (duh.)
Necro
CheekyTeeky
Zulph
Morality
Wave Mode

mafia
Rhah
??????'
????? (possibly. idk. might be 3)
???????? (probably not 4 lol)
I think you're more likely to be town now because I would have expected scumYou to take the easy and expected route and call necro scum.
I disagree with this; if UC is scum, what would he have to gain from calling someone who openly townreads him 'scum' this early in the game?

Talk about unnecessary conflict.
Well... both of your assumptions are sort of surface level in a way. The mafia can't be afraid of conflict anyway, given that their nature is to drive mislynches. This post gives me scum vibes on Luca. I would say I'm getting that vibe from his tone, as well. To be determined.
You're completely taking away the context and putting in its place a generic statement.

Yes, scum may need to be prepared for conflict at times, but they certainly need to choose their battles and it makes little sense to attack someone who townreads them early doors. To bring this back to its origin - the point was that UC not calling Necro scum doesn't give him any Townie points, in my opinion.

In what way does that post give you 'scumvibes', apart from you completely missing/ignoring the point of it? As for scumreading for the tone - that's obviously just a cop-out due to not having any valid reason to back up your 'suspicion', which in itself is really just an excuse for a possible future wagon-jump.

I find it hilarious when people try to use this reason for a scumread - it's something that can neither be proven nor denied and is just worthless.

In post 113, ChaosOmega wrote:
In post 112, Rhah wrote:
In post 102, ChaosOmega wrote:
In post 56, Rhah wrote:Oh yeah. Found it interesting how Chaos opens up with just talking about peeks.
Well that's not true at all. I voted them and suggested a claiming strategy unrelated to Cheeky.

VOTE: Rhah

-----

Not a fan of Luca right now either; going to keep that close to the vest for now.
I would like for you to tell me to tell me what is not true. Your first post is a naked vote and then you proceed to... talk about peeks. In what way is my observation dishonest? Also, this being the second thing you decide to post in the game thread strikes me a certain way. It's not a good feeling. Nevermind that you actually accompany your post with a vote on me.
:facepalm: I misread peeks as a shorthand for Cheeky.

UNVOTE: Rhah

Alright, now that I can actually read what you're saying, let's try this dialogue again. Why would you find it interesting that I only talked about setup strategy with my first post given that the only other things posted were greetings and random votes?
Any reason you ignored my questions in ?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:58 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 119, wavemode wrote:
In post 86, Luca Blight wrote:I disagree with this; if UC is scum, what would he have to gain from calling someone who openly townreads him 'scum' this early in the game?

I disdisagree

Scum don't think so rigidly

If scum feels he can make a case on someone then he will push, townread be damned

Obviously it depends on individual play style.

My point was UC not scumreading Necro doesn't necessarily give UC Town points (which was what Vanders was saying), as there is a valid reason for why he wouldn't 'scum read' him in this situation if UC was scum himself.
necro
necro
Goon
necro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:18 pm

Post by necro »

I'm inclined to just not explain reads to be annoying at this point.

Closer to deadline I'll be more serious.
necro
necro
Goon
necro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:30 pm

Post by necro »

I don't think what UC reads me as specifically is as important as the motive behind the read he gives. I agree it's unlikely scum UC bothers scumreading me there though, so the townread doesn't make him more town.

What does come across as odd is that he's really surprised by my play or thinks I'm new/bad and then townreads me. You'd think he'd scumread my play if anything if he was town.

UC is probably scum and if he flips scum I'd look at Vanders.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:33 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Spoiler:
In post 56, Rhah wrote:Oh yeah. Found it interesting how Chaos opens up with just talking about peeks.
Well that's not true at all. I voted them and suggested a claiming strategy unrelated to Cheeky.

-----

Not a fan of Luca right now either; going to keep that close to the vest for now.
In post 113, ChaosOmega wrote:
In post 112, Rhah wrote:

-----

I would like for you to tell me to tell me what is not true. Your first post is a naked vote and then you proceed to... talk about peeks. In what way is my observation dishonest? Also, this being the second thing you decide to post in the game thread strikes me a certain way. It's not a good feeling. Nevermind that you actually accompany your post with a vote on me.
:facepalm: I misread peeks as a shorthand for Cheeky.

UNVOTE: Rhah

Alright, now that I can actually read what you're saying, let's try this dialogue again. Why would you find it interesting that I only talked about setup strategy with my first post given that the only other things posted were greetings and random votes?

I don't like Chaos' opening so far. He enters just by suggesting the strategy regarding the vanilla cop (which to me seems as though it'd be as much benefit to scum as Town) and then disappears, not posting anything until called out on it by Rhah in .

His voting of Rhah, even if Rhah was actually talking about Cheeky instead of 'peeks', is weak/strange. He doesn't try to clear matters up with Rhah or try to understand why he saw his post in that light. It just feels like a defensive vote.

In all three posts he hasn't given a single read or idea, other than his setup 'strategy'. It seems a contrived opening the way he plants the seed of that idea and then disappears.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Chaos
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:36 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Oh yeah - I forgot to say Chaos' only read was saying he's '
not a fan
' of me, but gives no explanation and says he wants to '
keep it close to the vest for now
' which is weird as why even mention it if he intends to do that?

He also ignored my questions regarding this in , but that may or may not have been deliberate on his part.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:55 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 212, necro wrote:I'm inclined to just not explain reads to be annoying at this point.

Closer to deadline I'll be more serious.
Is it because I called you Tupac? Don't scum want us flailing close to deadline?

Here's where I'm at after ISOing; based on feelings mostly atm.

Probs town {Chip, Luca}
Kinda town {Morality, Una, Wave}
Wtf {acid, UCV, Zulfy, necro}
Probs scum {Chaos, Rhah, Vander}
necro
necro
Goon
necro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:20 pm

Post by necro »

Yes I plan to wait until 2 hours before the deadline so my buddies and I can secure the lynch with our nefarious plans!!

*cue evil cackling*
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:34 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 217, necro wrote:Yes I plan to wait until 2 hours before the deadline so my buddies and I can secure the lynch with our nefarious plans!!

*cue evil cackling*
:/ VOTE: necro
acidphoenix
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:24 am

Post by acidphoenix »

VOTE: morality
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:21 am

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 213, necro wrote:I don't think what UC reads me as specifically is as important as the motive behind the read he gives. I agree it's unlikely scum UC bothers scumreading me there though, so the townread doesn't make him more town.

What does come across as odd is that he's really surprised by my play or thinks I'm new/bad and then townreads me. You'd think he'd scumread my play if anything if he was town.

UC is probably scum and if he flips scum I'd look at Vanders.
If he thought you were new or bad, why would he scumread you?
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:23 am

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 218, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 217, necro wrote:Yes I plan to wait until 2 hours before the deadline so my buddies and I can secure the lynch with our nefarious plans!!

*cue evil cackling*
Really?
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:26 am

Post by Vanderscamp »

I still think UC is pretty town and I think I like Necro.
I still don't like Rhah calling out Chaos's thing as "interesting" and then saying he thinks it's NAI because it just looks like a meaningless thing to point out if he doesn't scumread it. I think his recent posts have been okay.
I think Luca's reaction to Chaos's scumread on him was somewhat awkward but I don't mind his push on Chaos.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:32 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 221, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 218, CheekyTeeky wrote:

*cue evil cackling*
Really?
What?
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:34 am

Post by Rhah »

Zulfy wrote:Great. When did she doubtcast you?
Given that you seriously asked this question I will decline to engage.

In post 210, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 112, Rhah wrote:
In post 86, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 83, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 73, UC Voyager wrote:ima be honest. here is what im feeling

town
me (duh.)
Necro
CheekyTeeky
Zulph
Morality
Wave Mode

mafia
Rhah
??????'
????? (possibly. idk. might be 3)
???????? (probably not 4 lol)
I think you're more likely to be town now because I would have expected scumYou to take the easy and expected route and call necro scum.
I disagree with this; if UC is scum, what would he have to gain from calling someone who openly townreads him 'scum' this early in the game?

Well... both of your assumptions are sort of surface level in a way. The mafia can't be afraid of conflict anyway, given that their nature is to drive mislynches. This post gives me scum vibes on Luca. I would say I'm getting that vibe from his tone, as well. To be determined.
You're completely taking away the context and putting in its place a generic statement.

Yes, scum may need to be prepared for conflict at times, but they certainly need to choose their battles and it makes little sense to attack someone who townreads them early doors. To bring this back to its origin - the point was that UC not calling Necro scum doesn't give him any Townie points, in my opinion.

In what way does that post give you 'scumvibes', apart from you completely missing/ignoring the point of it?
As for scumreading for the tone - that's obviously just a cop-out due to not having any valid reason to back up your 'suspicion', which in itself is really just an excuse for a possible future wagon-jump.

I find it hilarious when people try to use this reason for a scumread - it's something that can neither be proven nor denied and is just worthless.
No, I'm not.

Okay, here's the thing. What I said and what you said don't conflict nor did I miss anything. wavemode basically said it: Scum will make not-optimal plays or ones they shouldn't simply because they are
free
to. It means they can and will do things that they shouldn't, so townreading people for doing things that aren't difficult and don't make a lot of sense as scum is arbitrary. That was the point. Your example of UC not calling necro scum is the same point. What's hilarious to me is that the bold is quite obviously you doing what you're accusing me of doing in the same sentence, to anyone that can read. Literally all of that has no value. You're setting up a mafia narrative and motivation for my actions with regard to you and at the same time your read on me enables you to join my wagon at a future point if you desire.

Vanderscamp wrote: I still don't like Rhah calling out Chaos's thing as "interesting" and then saying he thinks it's NAI because it just looks like a meaningless thing to point out if he doesn't scumread it. I think his recent posts have been okay.
We're talking about something that I decided wasn't alignment indicative, that I said I found interesting. You said it wasn't interesting to you. I have no interest in discussing subjective things or figuring out why you would use that to try to read me. I'd say maybe my recent posts and just about everything else besides the thing you seem to take issue with would be more helpful in discerning my alignment.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”