hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:21 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

Well, it's a good thing I didn't die, or this derail would have probably eaten the whole day. Here's one of those two posts I wanted before the day ended yesterday.

Ginngie isn't lying about losing her coke, because I took it.

I'm Homeless Guy Albert "the One-tooth" Mare. Ordinarily it would seem like being a coke thief is a kind of crappy power for hito, since I'm pretty obv town and a good nk target anyway. However,
by fulfilling a second (much stricter) condition, I can also burn the cocaine I steal, removing it from the game entirely.

On N1 I was able to do so, and I stole and burned Ginngie's cocaine.
On N2 I was not able to fulfill the condition, and so I did not steal any cocaine.
On future nights, I will only steal cocaine that I can burn. If I'm nk'd, assume I'm a normal 1C player.

I didn't want to claim this immediately because I wanted to see if anyone implicitly assumed the cocaine thief was town. I had planned to claim end of D2, because my role name doesn't suggest I can burn cocaine, so just seeing my flip would suggest that scum got a lot of cocaine from killing me.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:21 am

Post by Desperado »

even if ginn started with 3 kilos, she'll need to kill/hammer six more people before she can "surprise endgame" anyone by...hammering every single lynch????

are you even listening to yourself bro
;)
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:23 am

Post by chesskid3 »

K. Ginngie gets no more hammers, chesskid gets the next 1-2 and you dont touch his cocaine hito. All parties agreed to this to spread out the points of failure?
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:25 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1576, Desperado wrote:even if ginn started with 3 kilos, she'll need to kill/hammer six more people before she can "surprise endgame" anyone by...hammering every single lynch????

are you even listening to yourself bro
Sorry are you assuming the coke distribution? Do you know something I dont?

I know there's 2 dead scum and 1 dead town so i dont have to tolerate any risk
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:25 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1577, chesskid3 wrote:K. Ginngie gets no more hammers, chesskid gets the next 1-2 and you dont touch his cocaine hito. All parties agreed to this to spread out the points of failure?
the 'his cocaine' is chesskids cocaine.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:26 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 1578, chesskid3 wrote:Sorry are you assuming the coke distribution? Do you know something I dont?
i have no information, i was stating a hypothetical where even if ginn is scum who started with 3 kilos and she was responsible for every death so far she'd only have 6 kilos needing 12 to endgame
;)
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:27 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1572, Desperado wrote:
In post 1552, Bulbazak wrote:Elli would want to be the hammer if that's the case. He's not. We need to be thinking about this game differently.
no we don't

the cocaine is a red herring...the last scum bussed twice because ut wasn't here and then replaced out and the tide turned against wicked pretty quickly and dan was apparently obvscum

they would intentionally not go for the hammer because all that does it put the target right back on them
This Is A Good Post
green shirt thursdays
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:29 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1580, Desperado wrote:
In post 1578, chesskid3 wrote:Sorry are you assuming the coke distribution? Do you know something I dont?
i have no information, i was stating a hypothetical where even if ginn is scum who started with 3 kilos and she was responsible for every death so far she'd only have 6 kilos needing 12 to endgame
yeah you are assuming
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:39 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

In post 1579, chesskid3 wrote:
In post 1577, chesskid3 wrote:K. Ginngie gets no more hammers, chesskid gets the next 1-2 and you dont touch his cocaine hito. All parties agreed to this to spread out the points of failure?
the 'his cocaine' is chesskids cocaine.
That's a pretty surprising claim - that literally removing your cocaine from the game would be worse than keeping it with you. I'll play along because we've got so much tempo, but I'll be holding you accountable to this whenever fullclaims come out.

I think it's totally possible the Wicked wagon was all town. I have no idea why we're assuming hard-bussing given that his role was so strong. And since two scum are already flipped, just by random chance alone the names on his wagon are unlikely to be scum - and I think the probability of bussing would be a lot lower than random voting.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:43 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1583, hitogoroshi wrote:That's a pretty surprising claim - that literally removing your cocaine from the game would be worse than keeping it with you. I'll play along because we've got so much tempo, but I'll be holding you accountable to this whenever fullclaims come out.
thumbsup.jpg

just need Ginngie to agree and then we can move on from this debacle

sorry for the lolhammer hito (well u know i'm not actually sorry and I'd do it again, but still)
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:43 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 1547, chesskid3 wrote:desp we're lynching ginngie today
Ginngie is literally the most obvtown person in the game so no we're not doing that
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:44 am

Post by Spiffeh »

At this moment I want Desperado lynched because he's been a pretty consistent scum read of mine all game, but I still haven't really read last Day in depth so I should probably do that soon
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:45 am

Post by Spiffeh »

LMAO Bulba do you want to explain to the class why you're "almost certain" I'm scum or should I?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:46 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1585, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 1547, chesskid3 wrote:desp we're lynching ginngie today
Ginngie is literally the most obvtown person in the game so no we're not doing that
Read the last few pages. If Ginngie agrees to stop the shit, given hitos claim + CK gets next hammers and hito doesn't touch his coke

then we've got 3 champions of the coke which will stave off an unexpected loss while we round up the last of the bad folks and I can stop the Ginngie tunnel
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:48 am

Post by Spiffeh »

You know my small brain can't handle game-mechanic arguments

I doubt I'd prefer to lynch Ginngie over a scum read of mine even if I actually understood the best way to distribute the coke
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:51 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Ok put it another way

:importantpeople: agree to plan

if Ginngie agrees it's cool

if not, dies in a fire.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:05 am

Post by Spiffeh »

I'm disappointed in the lack of interest as to why Bulbazak thinks I'm almost certainly scum :(
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:07 am

Post by Ellibereth »

I think most of us know it's because he's bad
FLASH OF GREEN
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:07 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1592, Ellibereth wrote:I think most of us know it's because he's bad
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:07 am

Post by Ellibereth »

I want to lynch bins desp or reck
FLASH OF GREEN
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:07 am

Post by Ellibereth »

or xyzzy
FLASH OF GREEN
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:09 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1594, Ellibereth wrote:I want to lynch bins desp or reck
In post 1581, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 1572, Desperado wrote:
In post 1552, Bulbazak wrote:Elli would want to be the hammer if that's the case. He's not. We need to be thinking about this game differently.
no we don't

the cocaine is a red herring...the last scum bussed twice because ut wasn't here and then replaced out and the tide turned against wicked pretty quickly and dan was apparently obvscum

they would intentionally not go for the hammer because all that does it put the target right back on them
This Is A Good Post
Thoughts on this Elli? I didn't like it
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:10 am

Post by Ellibereth »

I think reck's read like less than a quarter of the posts in the game.
FLASH OF GREEN
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:17 am

Post by Ginngie »

chess hammers
Hito burns my coke
I hammer
Hito burns chess' coke

alternate
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:17 am

Post by chesskid3 »

We can do that after I get my catchup hammers to your double hammering selfish self.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”