Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:57 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 1505, WhyMafia wrote:Desp is saying it's ok to be on a mis lynch flash wagon, but scummy to be inactive????
i'm actually saying there isn't anything scummy about being on a lynch, and that it is alignment indicative to replace in to a game, make one post, and vanish.
;)
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:58 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Better then your play this game lol
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:59 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 1525, WhyMafia wrote:I do. I'm just far, far, more certain on desp
:lol:

when exactly did you become so certain that i'm scum?
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:03 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 1551, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Better then your play this game lol
:igmeou:
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:08 am

Post by Desperado »

is that really where you want to go with this luv?
;)
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:10 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

Vote Count
Vote Count 2.10

[4] hebichan
— Bins, Desperado, penguin_alien, gerryoat,
[4] Bins
— Lil Uzi Vert, hebichan, Chickadee, WhyMafia,
[1] Lil Uzi Vert
— WhemeStar,

Not Voting
— Titus, TheFuzzylogic99,

Mod Notes
— You are now listening to Tape 2, Side A (Day Two). It will end in October 7, 2017.

With
alive, it take
to lynch. Day Two will end in
(expired on 2017-10-07 16:00:00)
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Get to know a Keyenpeydee!

"Cause a queen is what I embody."
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:11 am

Post by Titus »

Desp who do you think is town and wrong?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:11 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 825, gerryoat wrote:penguin, Boonskiies, hebichan, Whemestar, Chickadee, Desperado, Bins, Lil Uzi Vert, TheFuzzyLogic99, WhyMafia, alban,

^ if maf

penguin, Lil Uzi Vert, Boonskiies, Chickadee, Whemestar, Desperado, WhyMafia, Bins, TheFuzzyLogic99, alban, hebichan

if town ^
In post 971, gerryoat wrote:
In post 852, keyenpeydee wrote:[LYNCH]
Carcalilly
— WhemeStar,
gerryoat
, hebichan,
Bins
Chickadee
, Desperado,
Boonskiies
In post 1018, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1011, hebichan wrote:
In post 1010, Desperado wrote:@ fuzzy

why is bins town?

@ luv, gerry, hebi

sure we can't just do fuzzy today? if he flips scum i'll be happy to lynch bins tomorrow
Aren't I on TFL right now?
Who wants to flash wagon hebi rn
In post 1186, gerryoat wrote:thats a good point. like i said, i'm fine with lynching bins based on tone, but i think i still preer hebichan, she isn't really the same as in the last game. this game it's more erratic
I think her posts have been bad, also the way shes just jumped from vote to vote seemes like shes just trying to save herself more than she's trying to find scum. As soon as she realized bins could be the lynch over her, she immediately said "lynch her first then me"
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:13 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 1556, Titus wrote:Desp who do you think is town and wrong?
chickadee
;)
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:14 am

Post by penguin_alien »

In post 1539, Titus wrote:Penguin why hebi?
In post 1006, penguin_alien wrote:hebichan--Also not a great wagon vote. From the ISO this felt not like scum behavior, but spread out it's more feasible for scum to play like this Day One. I may just be really disinclined to drop it, but she was one of the more feasible wagons Day One, and then it swung to Carcalilly. Willing to backburner this read and see what develops though.
What developed after that was a mason claim from two of my top three scum reads and the third (Bins) resolving into this opinion:
In post 1132, penguin_alien wrote:By my analysis Chickadee is town or else scum are all derps.

I'm saying that frrom a town-Bins perspective, a scum read on Chickadee was plausible and blocking her made sense for a town-Bins. It doesn't make sense for a scum-Bins to do.

The only part that gives me pause is that it's an easy claim to make because everyone knows Chickadee's action failed.
More background on that Bins claim and my take on it here:

Meanwhile, this:
In post 1495, hebichan wrote:I just want to lynch bins, LUV side of masons seems town, no opinion otherwise. I want to see if scum go after them, because it should self resolve.
makes me itch. There's nothing backing up her Bins scum read in a 75 post ISO except that this reminds her of Kidney Mafia (where presumably Bins was scum). Nothing to say what from Bins is scummy or similar to previous scum play. Do let me know if I'm missing something here, in all seriousness. Because I have no idea why based on what hebichan has said I should think Bins is scum.

Then the commentary on the masons:

Saying that one side of the masons seems town, but deliberately not giving any further opinion? I mean, say if you believe it or not. There's utility in pushing them right now, not ignoring that entirely without either committing to believing them or saying, 'hey, this is what's making me question it.' And if one side seems town, what exactly would be going on for them to merit no opinion? And the self-resolve thing echoes this:
In post 742, hebichan wrote:I'm sorta up for leaving hte neighborhood alone for right now and letting them sort themselves out. At least for day 1.
For the neighborhood, it pings that they then got blown up, and hebichan didn't really say anything about Chickadee post-claim after voting her the day before and consistently scum-reading her. And now she's basically telling us that if scum don't kill the masons that will resolve things? The whole thing leaves me uneasy.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:45 am

Post by Titus »

Who are the masons allegedly?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:50 am

Post by WhyMafia »

LUV and yours truly
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:52 am

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 1548, Desperado wrote:not sure what you mean by this...i am trying to get you lynched. in order to do that i need explore your thought process and get other people to see what i see.

i'm voting hebi because that wagon has support, i think hebi is scum, and luv's defense of hebi over bins or myself is completely over the top.

i also invite everyone to ISO whymafia, ctrl+f "desp" and track his progression on me.
But if you believe LUV and I to be scum, you'd be doing everything you can to get us lynched. Instead, you just sought to discredit the masonry and the posts we make. We're an important town utility, and the fact that you're destroying it, as well as your lynch on Carc, makes me think you're way too anti-town to be town
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:15 am

Post by Titus »

Why and LUV, not crumbing but asking as a hypothetical...if the mod suddenly revealed Bins as town, who is your next choice?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:19 am

Post by penguin_alien »

In post 1560, Titus wrote:Who are the masons allegedly?
The full claims and flips are summarized here: where I was trying to get a feel for whether masons would be OP in this set-up against anything scum could reasonably have. In that I'm assuming scum don't have, like, 5 bonus vig shots or something stupid. As it stands, half the game has claimed or flipped roles that are (or should have been) hard to mislynch.

Also, kind of notably, of the five claimed information roles, three of them aren't compensated for by a scum roleblocker (enabler, masons). Which makes it somewhat less likely in my mind that Bins is a scum roleblocker; I'd expect a different type of power in place on the scum team to deal with what's been revealed of this set-up so far, if we believe every claim but Bins is from town. (throw in the activatable ascetic and your Hated, and that's another two players who aren't going to be affected by a scum RBer)
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:25 am

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 1563, Titus wrote:Why and LUV, not crumbing but asking as a hypothetical...if the mod suddenly revealed Bins as town, who is your next choice?
Instantly Desp
I prefer Desp
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:35 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1000, keyenpeydee wrote:

ImageImage
ImageImage

Vote Count
Vote Count 2.02

[4] TheFuzzylogic99
— Desperado, WhyMafia, WhemeStar, Chickadee,
[4] Bins
— Lil Uzi Vert, gerryoat, hebichan, penguin_alien,
[1] Desperado
— TheFuzzylogic99,

Not Voting
— Bins, alban,

Mod Notes
— You are now listening to Tape 2, Side A (Day Two). It will end in October 7, 2017.

With
alive, it take
to lynch. Day Two will end in
(expired on 2017-10-07 16:00:00)
Do you and LUV have daychat? How are you comfortable voting the counter to Fuzzy?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:54 am

Post by WhyMafia »

We have day chat. I am unsure what you're asking. I scum read TFL for a long time. Then I took a step back and reevaluated. I now town read TFL
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:02 am

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

Penguin....
can we not speculate based on roles..... we dont know if anybody is fake claiming

Bins statement about not voting me made me pause. If he was scum he could of easily mislynched me......Maybe he is scum and decided not to lynch me for reasons, I dont know. I just want to think about it

The Why/ Luv mason claim is weird...... It came out of nowhere and had no real purpose, Its possible that one is scum and convinced/ manipulated the other in claiming mason. Seen that happen once. A set of mason and set of neighbor seems odd especially if both were town. I dont know quite to make of this.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:02 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 1562, WhyMafia wrote:But if you believe LUV and I to be scum, you'd be doing everything you can to get us lynched. Instead, you just sought to discredit the masonry and the posts we make. We're an important town utility, and the fact that you're destroying it, as well as your lynch on Carc, makes me think you're way too anti-town to be town
i'm not "destroying it," i'm questioning it because your actions don't track with your claim
;)
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:38 am

Post by penguin_alien »

In post 1568, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Penguin....
can we not speculate based on roles..... we dont know if anybody is fake claiming
...so if someone is fakeclaiming we should hope to catch them how, exactly? 2/3s of the game is claimed or flipped. It's a bit late to get that horse back in the barn.

Why the objection to scrutinizing claims?
Bins statement about not voting me made me pause. If he was scum he could of easily mislynched me......Maybe he is scum and decided not to lynch me for reasons, I dont know. I just want to think about it
Start thinking, maybe? If Bins is scum and you think she could have lynched you, what's her motive for keeping you around? Easy mislynch? Bad reads? Head in the sand doesn't cut it.
The Why/ Luv mason claim is weird...... It came out of nowhere and had no real purpose, Its possible that one is scum and convinced/ manipulated the other in claiming mason. Seen that happen once. A set of mason and set of neighbor seems odd especially if both were town. I dont know quite to make of this.
This was me, on the dumb end of it, about 3.5 years ago. They have to have some way of communicating given early claim stuff. So scum, masons, or neighbors. It is odd, but more than masons/neighbors I'm interested in how they fit into the game as a whole as claimed, hence the speculation. Which you're doing here. What gives?
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:41 am

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 1569, Desperado wrote:
In post 1562, WhyMafia wrote:But if you believe LUV and I to be scum, you'd be doing everything you can to get us lynched. Instead, you just sought to discredit the masonry and the posts we make. We're an important town utility, and the fact that you're destroying it, as well as your lynch on Carc, makes me think you're way too anti-town to be town
i'm not "destroying it," i'm questioning it because your actions don't track with your claim
So you think LUV and I are scum?
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:41 am

Post by WhyMafia »

LUV and I are entitled to our own reads lmao
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:41 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1567, WhyMafia wrote:We have day chat. I am unsure what you're asking. I scum read TFL for a long time. Then I took a step back and reevaluated. I now town read TFL
Why do you tr tfl?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:42 am

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 1568, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:The Why/ Luv mason claim is weird...... It came out of nowhere and had no real purpose, Its possible that one is scum and convinced/ manipulated the other in claiming mason. Seen that happen once. A set of mason and set of neighbor seems odd especially if both were town. I dont know quite to make of this.
We set out with the intention of constantly softing from the get-go. If we were S/T we'd have had to pocketed the other extremely early. We're a legit masonry

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”