Mini 1939 - Organization XIII (Game Over)

VII Saix
VII Saix
Goon
VII Saix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2800 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:46 am

Post by VII Saix »

In post 1986, VI Zexion wrote:Happy to lynch any of Marluxia, Lexaeus or Demyx.

I'll hammer whatever to prevent NL if I have to.
This crap, on the other hand, is smashing 80 pages of me townreading here with a hammer.
VII Saix
VII Saix
Goon
VII Saix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2801 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:02 am

Post by VII Saix »

In post 2123, VI Zexion wrote:Mainly I'm just curious how Demyx claiming tracker isn't a scumclaim
WTF is this shit?
VII Saix
VII Saix
Goon
VII Saix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2802 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:00 am

Post by VII Saix »

I'm going to write a little now because I feel like it. I have just finished page 96. The order is arbitrary (actually, it's the readlist I made on page 50ish, but whatever).

Zexion is someone I townread for most of the game. I liked his ATE stuff, sue me, and I saw him as the more likely town in the Xig/Zex pair-anoia thing they were doing for like the first half of the game. His interaction with the Vexen wagon sucked, however, and his Day 3 play up to 96 feels like giving up and/or just all around trash. I don't get it, but I'm coming down to an uncertain take here.

Demyx 1.0 was a townread, all the stronger for how he and Vexen went at it. Frankly I no longer recall why at this point, but I remember thinking he wouldn't be scum due to Vexen's scum flip. His successor totally flipping that stance really doesn't matter to me at all, nor does his decision to play like a shitlord. I am glad he's being replaced, hopefully the new person can actually get their shit together and go back to being town.

Xigbar was a vaguely town read for me for a lot of the game, though I had paranoia about it sometimes. After yesterday, I have no interest in lynching there right now. His scrambling on Day 1 felt town, and I dug things like his admission he wasonly 90% confident after Vexen was hammered. I'm not clearing this slot forever by any means, but it's likely town.

I loved Luxord 1.0 and townread him strongly. 2.0 sucked. 3.0 I'm pretty sure I have an identity on, and I don't have much confidence in my ability to read that person but I think they've been sounding town. That combined with my 1.0 read makes me feel good about town-binning them for now.

Marluxia basically pops into existence to make a few vaguely town sounding posts every so often and then fade back into the background. They're possibly someone the game needs to be cured of at some point. Have no confidence here.

Axel has a townish role but I won't discount it possibly being from scum. Most of his posting is lame and I've agreed with scumreads on him at times but I've had some pause regarding his interaction with the Vexen wagon and whatever the fuck is happening with him and Zexion now. I know I had more to say here that I'm just forgetting...

Xaldin's posts are scumalicious and do nothing. He used his role in a protown manner, but that's about all he has going for him.

I liked Roxas at the start of the game with asking to be investigated and such. Felt like something a BP with a big ego might think. However, I've distrusted this more and more with time. I haven't seen any particular reason to discount this slot as a Vexen buddy. I don't have a case or anything, I just don't see much town posting happening here, and I'm wary that they're a scum BP that exists because of my role. Have hated their Demyx stuff today. If we want to play "too many protectives," this is where the music stops.

I think I forgot more about this game between starting and ending this post than my predecessor ever knew.
VII Saix
VII Saix
Goon
VII Saix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2803 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:03 am

Post by VII Saix »

So ATM I'm not vigging Xig, Lux or Dem. Everyone else is still on the table pending the rest of my read and the rest of this Day.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2804 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:43 am

Post by I Xemnas »

I think we are seeing zexion's play similarly. I'm weighing my early parallel thoughts to their posts the game more heavily than whatever angst came over them later.
The Superior of the In-Between
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2805 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:44 am

Post by I Xemnas »

Its really nice having a sane Saix now. Please be town.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2806 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:12 am

Post by X Luxord »

My kneejerk guess at Saix's identity would probably mean townSaix based on what he's done so far, so that's nice!
VII Saix
VII Saix
Goon
VII Saix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2807 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:20 pm

Post by VII Saix »

In post 2525, II Xigbar wrote:Cheetory what are your thoughts on Axel?
:neutral:

I was way off and this shouldn't be allowed.
VII Saix
VII Saix
Goon
VII Saix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2808 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by VII Saix »

In post 2604, XI Marluxia wrote:As I understand Zexion's ability, they neighborize Axel tonight and target him again for a cop result (but as I put it to words, I'm starting to think that I might have made assumptions I shouldn't have). If I'm not an idiot, that means that lynching Axel today means that Zexion can use his ability on someone else.

Why do you think that Saix is scum?
Why didn't Zexion take issue with Vexen claiming something so similar to his role? :/
VII Saix
VII Saix
Goon
VII Saix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2809 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:43 pm

Post by VII Saix »

Kinda seeing the Demyx votes now but not sure that's my fave lynch.
In post 2692, IX Demyx wrote:Ur going to be disappointed if this is my town game?

Be prepared to be disappointed:

Hell I'll give you chance to hammer me Town:
VOTE: Demyx

I am a loud watcher.
I watched xigbar last night obviously.
That's it? Most roles in this game seem to have two elements.
VII Saix
VII Saix
Goon
VII Saix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2810 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:45 pm

Post by VII Saix »

I hope Zex 2.0 can clarify whether there was a PR, and whether breaking it has made their ability be cancelled.

I'm caught up.

VOTE: Xaldin
VII Saix
VII Saix
Goon
VII Saix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2811 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:52 pm

Post by VII Saix »

NVM that was clarified jksies
XI Marluxia
XI Marluxia
Goon
XI Marluxia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2812 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:56 pm

Post by XI Marluxia »

In post 2808, VII Saix wrote:
In post 2604, XI Marluxia wrote:As I understand Zexion's ability, they neighborize Axel tonight and target him again for a cop result (but as I put it to words, I'm starting to think that I might have made assumptions I shouldn't have). If I'm not an idiot, that means that lynching Axel today means that Zexion can use his ability on someone else.

Why do you think that Saix is scum?
Why didn't Zexion take issue with Vexen claiming something so similar to his role? :/
He did.
The Graceful Assassin
VII Saix
VII Saix
Goon
VII Saix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2813 (ISO) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:26 pm

Post by VII Saix »

Apparently not enough to vote him rather than trying to park his vote on you for some reason.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2814 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:08 am

Post by I Xemnas »

Roxas is way past prod range again. I await the detailed explanation why this is town behavior.

I wouldn't mind lynching Zaldin.
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2815 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by Heartless »

Vote Count 3.8

Demyx [5] - Roxas, Marluxia, Xigbar, Axel, Demyx
Zexion [2] - Zexion
Axel [2] - Xaldin, Xemnas
Xaldin [1] - Saix

Not Voting: Luxord,

roxas has been prodded

6 to lynch
Deadline: suspended.[/color]
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2816 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:07 pm

Post by Heartless »

xigbar has been replaced

one down, two to go
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2817 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:43 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

Welcome, Xigbar 2.0
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2818 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Xaldin
XIII Roxas
XIII Roxas
Goon
XIII Roxas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2819 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:20 am

Post by XIII Roxas »

Can't give content tonight but will make this game my first priority tomorrow.
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2820 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:10 am

Post by VIII Axel »

In post 2784, I Xemnas wrote:This post.
In post 2756, VI Zexion wrote:
In post 2743, X Luxord wrote:Is there any chance you can lay out what the point of the post restriction stuff was?
And if not can you at least walk through what happened between you and Axel and why you were townleaning him for the interactions you were having in there?
Roxas basically summed it up perfectly in . I don't remember townleaning Axel for hood interactions, the way he interacted with the hood was overall pretty scummy, from talking about everything that happened in there in game thread to outing my claim to misrepresenting me (even if that was possibly just Axel not reading properly, although in a scum!Axel world if he thinks I have a post restriction he's probably more willing to do that thinking he can get away with it), and just not using the hood at all and flipping his read on me and never displaying any kind of paranoia, stuff like that.
In post 2745, VII Saix wrote:My read on Zexion is being taintedby my knowledge that by page 110 he will want to die, which by the way, why don't you just replace out if you hate this so much.
I don't hate this so much.
New Zexion isn't as crazy. He hasn't spoken in the PT yet either though - not that it matters. I don't think his analysis really made sense in the full fruition of the situation.
XIII Roxas
XIII Roxas
Goon
XIII Roxas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2821 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:39 am

Post by XIII Roxas »

In post 2673, I Xemnas wrote:Are you caught up?
Well I
was
, but now I'm behind again, so.
XIII Roxas
XIII Roxas
Goon
XIII Roxas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2822 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:43 am

Post by XIII Roxas »

In post 2677, VIII Axel wrote:
In post 2623, XI Marluxia wrote:
In post 2622, VIII Axel wrote:I think Demyx also damns Marluxia due to voting track record.
This doesn't make sense. Please put more effort into faking your cases.
You're right - bad wording.
Marluxia
also damns
Demyx
due to voting track record.
Btw I'd like to once more point out it's stuff like this which makes me think Axel isn't scum. I can't quite articulate the why, but this is just another thing I think is...well, town.
XIII Roxas
XIII Roxas
Goon
XIII Roxas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2823 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:44 am

Post by XIII Roxas »

In post 2678, IX Demyx wrote:
In post 2654, II Xigbar wrote:I think that Demyx lynch is sorta mandatory because he's refusing to play the game in an yreal sense so let's get on with it.
So you want me to put in effort into a game where you decided to lynch me because I disagreed with you yesterday but now it's mandatory cause I'm not playing. Wow. So all I have to do is put in effort and you won't lynch? Fuck no. And ur going to lynch me any case or effort I put forward, I just won't do it because I know it's wasted effort. I have more productive shit to do than put minutes or hours into formulating cases on people I am scumreading when it won't do anything. So stop pretending ur lynching me because I am not putting in effort go back to the whole I am discrediting you nonsense because at least while that's bs, it's more true to your lynch reasoning stupidity than me not caring about this game to put forth effort.
Similarly so, this is the inverse. It's a scumpost but I can't really articulate any concrete reasoning why it is.
XIII Roxas
XIII Roxas
Goon
XIII Roxas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2824 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:45 am

Post by XIII Roxas »

In post 2679, VII Saix wrote:Have lost all interest in this game.
Mod, replace me.
:neutral: :? :shifty: :igmeou:

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”