keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:56 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

I'm just trying to be considerate here, and if that's a problem, then I won't be giving any extension for y'all unless REALLY needed. It's also not my fault if the game is going slowly. I guess it's too late now to change the deadline, so sit back, relax, and enjoy the extension.
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Get to know a Keyenpeydee!

"Cause a queen is what I embody."
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:56 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

Vote Count
Vote Count 2.13

[5] Bins
— Lil Uzi Vert, hebichan, Chickadee, WhyMafia, Titus,
[4] hebichan
— Bins, Desperado, penguin_alien, gerryoat,

Not Voting
— TheFuzzylogic99, WhemeStar,

Mod Notes
— You are now listening to Tape 2, Side A (Day Two). It will end in October 9, 2017.

With
alive, it take
to lynch. Day Two will end in
(expired on 2017-10-09 16:00:00)
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:08 am

Post by Titus »

UNVOTE: Bins
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:15 am

Post by Chickadee »

@MOD - you're amazing Key, keep up the great work. Don't mind us!

Thanks, Chick! <3 <3
Last edited by keyenpeydee on Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:16 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1624, penguin_alien wrote:Ugh, OK, mod left after posting that.

Saying this might get me mislynched, but IDGAF. Extending deadline this way with mod commentary for a player who replaced in with a week on the clock is lousy. I don't like that it interferes with reads. But now there's nothing to be done because it can't be changed without messing with the game more if people saw the revised deadline and plannned not to come back before the old end of the day.

Reads-wise, if this is Bins-scum reaction, well played. There's no reason for scum-Bins to be happy to be on the hot seat longer. Unfortunately it doesn't matter if I'm right, as with the masons locked on her, it would take every single member of the town to vote out a scum player elsewhere. And I have zero hope of convincing the masons to vote elsewhere.

Titus, you'd better make the most of the next three days to post, since the game got fucked up for it.

Why are you taking such a threatening attitude in your posting?
First, why should I live? Because I'm town and trying. Why ask? Everyone's answer to that is the same unless they preemptively shout power role. Is that your goal?
Do you believe the masons are town and wrong? Do you believe town could enable a scum role? How is the balance looking? While I am not an expert at the show, teenagers tend to get emotional about what is said behind their back. The recruiter then makes sense as a scum role. Is it possible one mason is fakeclaiming due to read overconfidence?
If you are right for a moment (Bins town, masons town), that's 3. I'm town. In your scenario, you're town. That's 5 town. There's only room for one more town. Who is it?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1628, Chickadee wrote:
What do you think the odds of tvt wagons are?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:20 am

Post by WhyMafia »

Im in no means locked on bins
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:22 am

Post by WhyMafia »

@mod don't feel bad. The deadline extension is appreciated <3

Titus can you ISO Desp and tell me what you think
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:22 am

Post by WhyMafia »

VOTE: desp
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:26 am

Post by Chickadee »

In post 1630, Titus wrote:
In post 1628, Chickadee wrote:
What do you think the odds of tvt wagons are?
I checked out of this day phase mentally quite a while ago.

I've been scum reading Bins from the beginning. and she spent all of D1 tunneling me.

Bins is scum here.

penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:31 am

Post by penguin_alien »

@Titus:

...we have 11 players alive. There are 8 town, 3 scum. JFC. Look at my reads for where I think scum are or aren't. And why should I town read you, exactly?

The game is role madness. Everyone has a PR. I'm not hunting PRs.

I'm not being threatening. I'm annoyed and frustrated. You've done nothing except take up my time regurgitating info found elsewhere in the thread, and your predecessor was also useless.

Yes, I think the masons are wrong. See my extensive thoughts on the implications of masons and balance earlier. Given their early claim and such, they share a PT. Whether it's scum, mason, or neighbor only they know. I'd like to think they aren't foolish enough to fake-claim mason as neighbors. Learn from my bad choices, please.

Yes, town could enable a scum role. Scum killing their own enabler when they could get him mislynched readily is pretty fucking dumb. See extensive earlier thoughts.

Go read the game.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Fuzzy

I don't like the stalemate. I'd rather force scum to break it.

@Penguin, Let's assume you are right. Boonskiies is killed but mislynchable. Why do they do that? Either your premises or wrong or Boon has awesome reads.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:24 pm

Post by hebichan »

v/la

my internet is out
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:28 pm

Post by penguin_alien »

He claimed IC, revealed only in the neighborhood. His flip showed this was bullshit. If Chickadee was scum, scum knew that he wouldn't be able to back it up. Easy mislynch.

According to gerry, in his tape he called me, WhyMafia, and LUV scum. If the masons claim is true he was 0/3. So no, I don't think he was killed for his reads.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:39 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

In post 1636, Titus wrote:VOTE: Fuzzy

I don't like the stalemate. I'd rather force scum to break it.

@Penguin, Let's assume you are right. Boonskiies is killed but mislynchable. Why do they do that? Either your premises or wrong or Boon has awesome reads.
Huh...... ?? like to elaborate
In post 1638, penguin_alien wrote:He claimed IC, revealed only in the neighborhood. His flip showed this was bullshit. If Chickadee was scum, scum knew that he wouldn't be able to back it up. Easy mislynch.

According to gerry, in his tape he called me, WhyMafia, and LUV scum. If the masons claim is true he was 0/3. So no, I don't think he was killed for his reads.
He also claimed that the other person in the neighborhood was the IC..Though at this point I am taking that claim seriously.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
we dont know if Why,s mason claim is true or not so I think we should be taking it with a grain or salt
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

edit
not taking his claim seriously,,,,, or more like with a heavy dose of salt

Titus
Why I am I scum?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:43 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1638, penguin_alien wrote:He claimed IC, revealed only in the neighborhood. His flip showed this was bullshit. If Chickadee was scum, scum knew that he wouldn't be able to back it up. Easy mislynch.

Great, scum don't automatically know a claim is false. There's no reason why Chickadee would know the IC claim is false.

Still, your theory implies scum shot a mislynch with horrible reads? Why?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:43 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1640, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:edit
not taking his claim seriously,,,,, or more like with a heavy dose of salt

Titus
Why I am I scum?
Fenceshitting. What are your reads?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:19 pm

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 1617, Bins wrote:im not sure desp is town but he play definitely is close to hebis in terms of scummy

id rather not lynch him
@Bins what do you mean by this. He's as scummy as Hebi?
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:49 pm

Post by penguin_alien »

In post 1641, Titus wrote:

Great, scum don't automatically know a claim is false. There's no reason why Chickadee would know the IC claim is false.
She would know what he was saying was false because he claimed to have done something in their neighborhood that he couldn't have done, therefore he didn't do it:
In post 513, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 511, gerryoat wrote:VOTE: boon

Let's go
I'm an innocent child who revealed in a neighborhood. I'll out the neighborhood tomorrow.
In post 856, keyenpeydee wrote:Boonskiies has been murdered Night One! He was Ryan Shaver, a Recruiter Enabler aligned with Town.
And no, the claim was not:
In post 1639, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:He also claimed that the other person in the neighborhood was the IC..Though at this point I am [not] taking that claim seriously.
(edited to reflect the EBWOP with the [not] in brackets)

He didn't claim that with intent. The relevant quote is here:
In post 663, Boonskiies wrote:for all you know, the ic is someone in my neighborhood and not me.
He also talks about how he could totally be a cop but isn't. Bottom line, he derailed the wagon on him with the IC claim. It was a firm enough claim that he had it ready to go to derail the wagon he apparently deliberately baited on himself.

But thank you for making me go back and reread that section of the game. Pretty much confirms for me that I buy the mason claim, as the way LUV and WhyMafia were questioning Boonskiies post-IC stuff indicates that they thought it was weird for a game to have a mod-confirmable town plus two mutually confirmable towns in the same set-up. It was saying that there was a one-way masonry plus a full masonry.

I still think they're wrong on Bins, but three cheers for acting in good faith?
In post 1641, Titus wrote:Still, your theory implies scum shot a mislynch with horrible reads? Why?
Well, if he'd been an actual IC he wouldn't have been a mislynch. At this point scum knew they'd eliminated what was likely town's major investigative power, so that wasn't a big issue. We don't have any claimed protectives yet. One of a few things happened:

a) Scum figured eliminating an IC was worth using some mechanism they had to neutralize protectives that might have been on Boonskiies, or

b) Scum figured the LOLhammer would make town protectives disinclined to protect Boonskiies that night, so it was a good time to get rid of him.

c) Based on their roles, scum determined that blind shooting for more useful power roles was unlikely to net anything better, so why not.

Here's the vote count for the Carcalilly lynch:
In post 852, keyenpeydee wrote:[LYNCH] Carcalilly — WhemeStar, gerryoat, hebichan, Bins,
Chickadee
, Desperado,
Boonskiies
[2] hebichan — TheFuzzylogic99,
penguin_alien
[2] Bins —
Lil Uzi Vert
Carcalilly
[1] TheFuzzylogic99 —
WhyMafia
[1] Penguin_alien — alban,
If you/alban is scum, during Night One I highly doubt the scum team gave a rat's ass about preserving his chances in this game (and I'm still leaning town on you), so that leaves only one possible relevant scum off the wagon: Fuzzy. I had declared a willingness to hammer the investigative claim, which throws me in with the group that could be cast in a bad light with the town-Carcalilly flip. Fuzzy was all over the place, and alban was useless. LUV and WhyMafia were being scum read by the guy the Mafia were planning to kill, as was I. Everyone off the wagon was lynchable, making it not a great place to NK. I'm guessing a couple of scum are on the wagon, minimum two. That means killing on the wagon to narrow that down also isn't ideal here. Their best bet was to kill what could have been a thorn in their side going forward and leave options open elsewhere.
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:53 pm

Post by penguin_alien »

Someone who's seen Boonskiies' tape, a couple questions:

Does he say anything about his supposed IC claim? Does it give us reason to think that he actually said something like that in the neighborhood such that Chickadee would have taken it seriously?
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:08 pm

Post by Chickadee »

I have not seen the tape, but he explicitly told me in the hood that it was a gambit.

And the first thing that happened in the hood was Robb and I claiming. Just wanted to get that out in the open.

gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:39 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 1645, penguin_alien wrote:Someone who's seen Boonskiies' tape, a couple questions:

Does he say anything about his supposed IC claim? Does it give us reason to think that he actually said something like that in the neighborhood such that Chickadee would have taken it seriously?
no he just had his 6 reads which i posted here
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:39 pm

Post by gerryoat »

also this lynch will never be decided, people keep trying to lynch other things
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:32 pm

Post by keyenpeydee »

VC incoming...
Show
Games that I modded:

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”