Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 439, Alisae wrote:its an rvs vote
you can't get that amount of depth just from an rvs vote
It's not an RVS vote when there was plenty of other content. He specifically chose to ignore the Boon/Robb/Me situation
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

slight scumlean on tchill
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by WhyMafia »

Dunker who do you SR then? Boon? I need you to explain that cause I don't see it yet
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 450, WhyMafia wrote:
It's not an RVS vote when there was plenty of other content. He specifically chose to ignore the Boon/Robb/Me situation
Are you talking about Tchill? Because he has been stating town reads on Derpy/Myself. In theory, that can be scum trying for town creed in the case both of us got lynched due to what was assumed a tunnel, which it isn’t that at all right now at this point, but yeah.

Carry on.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by WhyMafia »

Oh. What pinged you? Why do you town read Alisae and I? What do you feel on Alisae's "case" and my rebuttal? What do you think of my case on TChill? What do you think on Derpy? What is the meaning of life?
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:04 pm

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 209, Tchill13 wrote:which i do believe derpy and boonskies are town here. more so boonskies but you get the point.
He didn't say that till over 100 posts later
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 435, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 424, Alisae wrote:B. Tchill's 67 could easily just be an RVS vote, but the analysis for it is unnatural because there's no way to understand that just from that one rvs vote. The vote itself has little meaning so it's hard to come out with a strong stance on it.
Would you rather me not give my opinion? I'm calling things as I see them. I'm not going to withhold things in the fear of looking scummy. The vote seems ugly because he voted Uzi for not reading his role PM. That in itself isn't scummy, but he's ignoring the flow of the game.
Like here this response is geared towards making me feel like I'm wrong instead of disproving my concerns. It ALSO is extremely defensive which I kinda feel makes more sense to come from scum here by making me attempt to feel bad for pushing you.

--
In post 438, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 424, Alisae wrote:C. Wowie your take on 416 looks like great justification to vote him instead of actually saying why he's scum.
Wowie that makes me scum
Yush good job at making me feel like I'm wrong instead of disproving my concerns.

pedit: A. You're supposed to describe why it pinged you of course.
B. It's not just "scum!you" its a thing that scum do in general. They have to twist and spin things so that they can turn it into a push. Like for example, not every single one of those tchill posts you pointed out is going to be a scumpost, that's the reality of mafia. The fact you somehow managed to do that says you're not pushing a read you're attempting to win a debate. Not to mention you just cannot get that much data from the LUV vote if you're town because of context, which you are completely throwing out.
C. No it's not? If you want people to follow your case then showing how you got to certain conclusions is a good thing.
GTKAS
| here.
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:06 pm

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 416, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 409, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 206, Tchill13 wrote:Definitely different play from derpy than what I'm used to here. Whether that's a change in play style or scum motivated idk. I haven't played a lot of games with boonskies but I'm feeling good enough to call him town. Sergtacos seems to play similar to this in every game and I'll be honest I can't read Sergtacos due to his play style. This should be pretty well known by now. I think scum here probably took an early opportunity to call tacos scum because what boonskies was saying does make sense but that almost seems too easy at this point.
I don't know how to explain it, but this pings scum
i don't know how to explain it, but whymaf was one of the players who took an early opportunity to call tacos scum :lol:
And here he's saying that I'm scummy for scum reading Tacos.
But here and here:
In post 298, Tchill13 wrote:I get scum vibes from tacos every game.
In post 305, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 303, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 298, Tchill13 wrote:I've got a hard null on alisae atm. I get scum vibes from tacos every game. Assemble what do you think of alisae and tacos?
Think about it this way, if you think im town, im scum, if you think im scum, im town, yeah?
I'm just gonna trust the players around me help figure out you're alignment or else I'd literally push you as scum every time and that's just notreasonable.
He says something about Tacos makes him SR him every game. I don't get why Tchill would be scum reading me then. Therefore, he is being fake, which makes him scum
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:06 pm

Post by Alisae »

Okay why didn't you just ask him about that when he placed that rvs vote?
GTKAS
| here.
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 456, Alisae wrote:Like here this response is geared towards making me feel like I'm wrong instead of disproving my concerns. It ALSO is extremely defensive which I kinda feel makes more sense to come from scum here by making me attempt to feel bad for pushing you.
You completely avoided the point though. Would you rather me withhold things that I find scummy? Answer the question instead of side-stepping it
In post 456, Alisae wrote:You're supposed to describe why it pinged you of course.
Again, I already explained I'm bad at articulating things. Nobody follows my reads. I point things out that I find scummy, and when I can explain it well, I will. The purpose of the "pings" is to get people to notice the scumminess of TChill. And BTW, how again does this even make me scum?
In post 456, Alisae wrote:B. It's not just "scum!you" its a thing that scum do in general. They have to twist and spin things so that they can turn it into a push. Like for example, not every single one of those tchill posts you pointed out is going to be a scumpost, that's the reality of mafia. The fact you somehow managed to do that says you're not pushing a read you're attempting to win a debate. Not to mention you just cannot get that much data from the LUV vote if you're town because of context, which you are completely throwing out.
That's just a case of me being bad town then. I've done it before. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I felt like I didn't highlight every post of Tchill, but maybe I'm blind. Additionally, I don't get why you're focusing on the LUV vote so much. That was one part of my SR. The main one was his read on Tacos, and how it related to me ...
In post 456, Alisae wrote:. No it's not? If you want people to follow your case then showing how you got to certain conclusions is a good thing.
But I physically can't. I'm still trying to improve my play, but that's just something I currently struggle with
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:12 pm

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 458, Alisae wrote:
Okay why didn't you just ask him about that when he placed that rvs vote?
He completely sidestepped my attempts at interacting with him. Maybe if you read it, you'd have seen that I attempted to begin a dialogue with TChill, but he just brushed me off by calling me town
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:13 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 452, WhyMafia wrote:Dunker who do you SR then? Boon? I need you to explain that cause I don't see it yet
yes boon, it's really just a mulch read, gut and no explanation
i guess i can try to explain
he's normally not an early contributor, actually says that's one of his "town tells" i think
plus just idk, his posts don't feel like normal boon. i feel he could be manipulating his meta too.
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 68, WhyMafia wrote:Opportunistic vote, and ignored my gladiator request
And I kinda did here. In hindsight I should've phrased it differently, but this was the message I was trying to send. I felt with LUV's comment, the game's direction would be shifted a little. Tchill quickened the process in my mind, which is why at the time I called it opportunistic
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 457, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 416, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 409, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 206, Tchill13 wrote:Definitely different play from derpy than what I'm used to here. Whether that's a change in play style or scum motivated idk. I haven't played a lot of games with boonskies but I'm feeling good enough to call him town. Sergtacos seems to play similar to this in every game and I'll be honest I can't read Sergtacos due to his play style. This should be pretty well known by now. I think scum here probably took an early opportunity to call tacos scum because what boonskies was saying does make sense but that almost seems too easy at this point.
I don't know how to explain it, but this pings scum
i don't know how to explain it, but whymaf was one of the players who took an early opportunity to call tacos scum :lol:
And here he's saying that I'm scummy for scum reading Tacos.
But here and here:
In post 298, Tchill13 wrote:I get scum vibes from tacos every game.
In post 305, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 303, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 298, Tchill13 wrote:I've got a hard null on alisae atm. I get scum vibes from tacos every game. Assemble what do you think of alisae and tacos?
Think about it this way, if you think im town, im scum, if you think im scum, im town, yeah?
I'm just gonna trust the players around me help figure out you're alignment or else I'd literally push you as scum every time and that's just notreasonable.
He says something about Tacos makes him SR him every game. I don't get why Tchill would be scum reading me then. Therefore, he is being fake, which makes him scum
i agree with this
tacos is impossible to read for me so i'm not even gunna try
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 461, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 452, WhyMafia wrote:Dunker who do you SR then? Boon? I need you to explain that cause I don't see it yet
he's normally not an early contributor, actually says that's one of his "town tells" i think
plus just idk, his posts don't feel like normal boon. i feel he could be manipulating his meta too.
Thanks for saying that. I get what you mean. Boon is definitely one to keep an eye on
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 463, Dunkerdoodles wrote:i agree with this
tacos is impossible to read for me so i'm not even gunna try
This is the crux of my SR. If that's the case, why am I scum for scum reading Tacos???
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

you're not, which is why tchill's logic is flawed
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:17 pm

Post by WhyMafia »

Do you think that's scum indicative for Tchill?
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:18 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 444, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 442, UC Voyager wrote:im not sure. im thinking that Derpy or Tacos is scum, or both
i currently town read them both
btw i kinda just said this on impulse but i kinda townlean tacos cause this is always how he acts and he's always town so
definatly still could be scum, i ment to say i'm going to call him locktown or lockscum, i'll probably just lean him what i feel.
tacos would be a good cop shot imo
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by WhyMafia »

So it's a case of Taco's meta?
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:20 pm

Post by WhyMafia »

Talk to me about Alisae. What do you think of our recent conversation?
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:20 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

i've played with tchill, but i honestly don't keep track of meta unless it's a player that has a evident meta like boon, mulch or tacos
i don't think it's super scummy, it's definatly not townie tho. i'd probably slight scum lean it which is why tchill is scumlean for me
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 461, Dunkerdoodles wrote:

I got put into this game early because we left RVS early. I manipulate my meta as town as well.

That’s not one of my town tells, that’s just me in general.

Look at Penguin’s game, you were in it, I didn’t post like at all Day 1 as scum.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 459, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 456, Alisae wrote:Like here this response is geared towards making me feel like I'm wrong instead of disproving my concerns. It ALSO is extremely defensive which I kinda feel makes more sense to come from scum here by making me attempt to feel bad for pushing you.
You completely avoided the point though. Would you rather me withhold things that I find scummy? Answer the question instead of side-stepping it
In post 456, Alisae wrote:You're supposed to describe why it pinged you of course.
Again, I already explained I'm bad at articulating things. Nobody follows my reads. I point things out that I find scummy, and when I can explain it well, I will. The purpose of the "pings" is to get people to notice the scumminess of TChill. And BTW, how again does this even make me scum?
In post 456, Alisae wrote:B. It's not just "scum!you" its a thing that scum do in general. They have to twist and spin things so that they can turn it into a push. Like for example, not every single one of those tchill posts you pointed out is going to be a scumpost, that's the reality of mafia. The fact you somehow managed to do that says you're not pushing a read you're attempting to win a debate. Not to mention you just cannot get that much data from the LUV vote if you're town because of context, which you are completely throwing out.
That's just a case of me being bad town then. I've done it before. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I felt like I didn't highlight every post of Tchill, but maybe I'm blind. Additionally, I don't get why you're focusing on the LUV vote so much. That was one part of my SR. The main one was his read on Tacos, and how it related to me ...
In post 456, Alisae wrote:. No it's not? If you want people to follow your case then showing how you got to certain conclusions is a good thing.
But I physically can't. I'm still trying to improve my play, but that's just something I currently struggle with
A. I'm avoiding the point because its pointless imo.
B. I'm 5 years old I need you to connect the dots ffs. And its moreso if you want people to follow you then you explain as much as why as you can, and not doing that makes me think you're just attempting to fake scumhunting.
C. I've explained why multiple times and no don't just shake me off like that address what I'm saying.
D. Oh ok I can drop it then tbh it's not really something I feel super strongly about and it's kind of one of my weaker points tbh.
GTKAS
| here.
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 471, Dunkerdoodles wrote:i don't think it's super scummy
I personally feel that read is forced, because I don't get why town!Tchill would say that.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”