Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:30 pm

Post by Rhah »

@Zulfy Great, are you done? The rest of us are lynching scum. Morality/necro. CT is town by this point.
necro
necro
Goon
necro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:37 pm

Post by necro »

Yes it's my first game ever and I have made the mistake of linking myself to my partner being wagoned. Shucks, this game is very hard!!!
necro
necro
Goon
necro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:39 pm

Post by necro »

Good lynches:
chip butty
wavemode
cheekyteeky
necr- wait ignore that last one, first game and this is really difficult :(
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:23 am

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 364, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 359, wavemode wrote:^ This is town
I thought so too, but he's beetlejuicing hard after the pressure is off him, hasn't provided reads and jumps on me when I'm looking like an easy target. There's too much going on with him to just write it off as "too scummy to be scummy" anymore.

What makes you so sure wave?
What's 'beetlejuicing'?
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:46 am

Post by Flairs »

Vote Count 1.6

Morality (3): acidphoenix, CheekyTeeky, Rhah
CheekyTeeky (2): UC Voyager, necro
Chip Butty (1): UnaBombaH
Rhah (1): Zulfy
Zulfy (1): Morality
ChaosOmega (1): Luca Blight
Luca Blight (1): ChaosOmega
UnaBombaH (1): wavemode
acidphoenix (1): Vanderscamp

Not voting (1):
Chip Butty

With 13 alive, it will take 7 to lynch.

Day 1's deadline is Tuesday, October 17, @ 3 PM EST (expired on 2017-10-17 15:00:00)
Last edited by Flairs on Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:03 am, edited 4 times in total.
acidphoenix
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:00 am

Post by acidphoenix »

you have zulfy twice and don't have me

i think i'm on morality but i'm not sure
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:52 am

Post by UC Voyager »

I think your auto vote system isn't working right...I think it has a hard time dealing with unvotes
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:59 am

Post by Flairs »

Agh sorry I really should just stop doing vote counts on mobile, editing now
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:11 am

Post by UC Voyager »

Lag is the most common cause of death and incorrect vote count
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:08 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 403, Chip Butty wrote:What's 'beetlejuicing'?
It's when people (usually scum) show up whenever they're talked about (usually negatively).

I'm still going to make a case for why people should be on Morality's wagon. I'm just hungover so be patient.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:11 am

Post by Zulfy »

In post 401, necro wrote:Yes it's my first game ever and I have made the mistake of linking myself to my partner being wagoned. Shucks, this game is very hard!!!
gyal mi love the way that you wine for me
no investigation no right to speak
Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:02 am

Post by Morality »

In post 409, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 403, Chip Butty wrote:What's 'beetlejuicing'?
It's when people (usually scum) show up whenever they're talked about (usually negatively).

I'm still going to make a case for why people should be on Morality's wagon. I'm just hungover so be patient.
So basically you’re waiting until you can figure out and get the timing right on the case to get people to sheep. Got it. Solid, but you should have just waited and then did it, rather than state that poor trajectory considering you stated a town read and then a scum read within a few posts without even me posting.

For those of you that it matters to, I am Boonskiies. I play on this account to change up my style a bit, and pretend I’m Light.

If you want to check the amount of times I’ve been pushed from being inactive and then posting a good amount on my intro, be my guest. I usually hit scum, and one of the three on me is lock scum. Like I said before, it’s probably not Rhah.

Acidphoenix’s read of me, I’m not sure what exactly it is, and Cheeky’s salty as fuck scum. Cheeky attacked my reasonings for things when I said “Assuming” and I didnt even really pursue it. Most of the way I speak is by design because I try to be a character on this account. The fact that Cheeky felt so defensive after a statement I made from “assuming”, which meant that was just a possible scenario that happened. Cheeky took it to heart and thought I’d start pushing her.

If you want to make this into a 1v1, be my guest. You’ll end up self destructing anyways.

VOTE: Cheeky
“DON’T GET BOGGED DOWN IN HIS SWAMP OF WIFOM!” - Chip Butty to guiltied Scum Morality. Spoiler, they sunk.

FL

Modding - A Death Note Series -
Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:13 am

Post by Morality »

Spoiler:
In post 150, CheekyTeeky wrote:Agree Rhah is scummy.

Pedit - told ya ;)
In post 152, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 151, Rhah wrote:I don't think you really want this dance. Not with me.
Oh dear. Big bad Rhah goes from "go ahead try and discredit me" stance straight to intimidation tactics. How will I ever nail this scum? Wham lyrics @ your dance proposal.
In post 159, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 155, Rhah wrote:I don't have to spell it out, CT. Doubtcasting players simply for expressing doubt on you is pretty scummy. You've done that and expounded some. (Your position on me doesn't seem to mention anything besides the post where I call you out) I've responded to that, which... automatically makes me scummy to you. We can go in the circle that I imagine you want me to end up in, or I can just sit here and hope that people in this game read this post. Like actually read the words. This option seems the most comfortable to me.
So what gave you the weak scum read on me BEFORE our dance? You know, the weak scum read I mentioned to prove my UCV is anti-town and PL is not completely out of line, therefore Una is probs town point?

The way you've twisted my descriptive comment of your post, out of context, to now say I've used it to discredit you as scum has proved to me your intentions are not objectively town. Again, I'd like to hear why you would have put me as mafia but didn't because of UCV acting all scumlord like.
In post 180, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 179, Zulfy wrote:
In post 143, CheekyTeeky wrote:UCV keeps digging a scum hole for himself (which I'll break down shortly) and this only makes it easier for scum to hide (as rhah 's weak scum read on me proved)
How does Rhah's weak scum read on you involve itself with UCV?
I was making a case for Una as town for suggesting PL on UCV. I said UCV being overtly scummy helped distract town from scum hunting properly...

e.g.
In post 131, Rhah wrote:I had planned on calling you mafia, but it was immediately overshadowed by UC being scummier, I think.
Then Rhah gets all uppity "omg CT is discrediting me bring it on I'll smash you" so like he's either usually hyperdefensive and irrational as town or he's scum; pushing shade on whoever hoping something sticks.
In post 187, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 184, Rhah wrote:You're framing my push on you, subtly. If anyone's hyperdefensive it'd be you considering the way our progressions started in the first place. Otherwise, there's things that you can be posting right now. As in, you've done more talking about UCV distracting the town from scum hunting than actually scumhunting. And again, inventing avenues for me to be scum.
But you're scum and I'm hunting you. I naked vote for a reason. I've read both UCV and Una as town. How is this not scum hunting? Clearly we have different methods, you tend to look at the surface, I play below. How are you scum hunting? I see you pushing the easy mislynch and now the guy who has been trolling the whole game. Do you have any arguments for town to use as evidence of your sorting?
In post 240, CheekyTeeky wrote:VOTE: Rhah
If Rhah flips scum it probs clears the rest of the wagon. I don't think bussing is optimal or makes sense right now.

If he flips town then that further incriminates the wagon right?
In post 272, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 269, Rhah wrote:Town after I flip please lynch inside of necro/CT/Luca Blight.
Eh can you not set up another mislynch? Can you please give your thoughts on necro and Luca briefly?
In post 277, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 273, Rhah wrote:Well I mean, I think you're completely full of shit. I am too in a couple ways so I'm not stressing out that hard. I shouldn't have acted like I wanted this 1v1 though, given how this town works I didn't know I'd be fucked here. I'd like to answer your questions but I'm mainly not inclined to right now because you're the one asking them and I think you're obviously MLing me anyway, but frankly I'm not gonna case people when I'm getting mislynched with sheer momentum and apathy. You guys can solve like you have been. I'll make my "cases" tomorrow if I'm still here.

acidphoenix wrote:nah i just don't care
My hero.
Wtf is this? Stop bitching like a little girl and give me a valid reason to move on. I hate wasting time on you, but unfortunately you're part of this game and I have to sort you.
In post 280, CheekyTeeky wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: UCV
In post 374, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 373, Rhah wrote:
In post 365, CheekyTeeky wrote:Morality is scum. Doubt = zero.
Wouldn't mind his wagon that much.
Ooh I'm excited. Let's do this.

VOTE: Morality

This is the trajectory that Cheeky had on Rhah. Cheeky had completely been pushing Rhah as scum since pretty early, put Rhah at L-2, then stated for a Rhah to give her a reason to get off of him. She then voted UC three posts after, none of which Rhah gave a reason to move off of him. He didn’t even post. Then Rhah posted he could vote Morality, and without batting an eye, Cheeky jumped on that even after having just stated a town read on myself, right before she completely 180’d and contradicted herself. There were no further posts about why she changed her mind on Rhah. Rhah was just voting where Cheeky wanted to discredit/mislynch. The fact that Cheeky laid down a town read on me at first was trying to stop me from potentially pushing him. He changed his mind to fit his agenda.

The Rhah/Cheeky pairing shouldn’t have been on the table for Cheeky.
“DON’T GET BOGGED DOWN IN HIS SWAMP OF WIFOM!” - Chip Butty to guiltied Scum Morality. Spoiler, they sunk.

FL

Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:26 am

Post by Rhah »

I think you're completely feeding us shit. Also, 251 may as well be a scum claim on several different levels now. I'm not at all that impressed that you didn't wagon CT when she was doing scummy shit, rather you wait until she applies pressure to you. I think you and necro are scum angling this wagon. Everyone do what you will with that.
Morality wrote: Then Rhah posted he could vote Morality, and without batting an eye, Cheeky jumped on that even after having just stated a town read on myself, right before she completely 180’d and contradicted herself..
Interesting how the same thing you use to assert a townread on necro is what Cheeky is now scum for. Or am I mistaken. I'd like to be enlightened.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:54 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Prod-dodge - busy this weekend but will catch up soon.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:03 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Oh lol Morality seriously couldn't be more full of himself. Yep keep posting, it helps people see what I mean by manipulation. Like seriously consider some of the points he's making. It's all speculation that he presents as fact.

I go from town reading your push, to saying you're 100% scum simply because you didn't vote me when town would have and you've spent more time analysing me than your scum read that you've tunneled from the start....for a really bs RVS reason that you've never expanded on or taken any new info into account on. Your entire ISO stinks of scum. There is nothing hard to read about you. Don't listen to his lies.

Morality is scum.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:25 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 355, CheekyTeeky wrote:Damn Morality I think you're town because you wouldn't push me this hard knowing my flip. Otherwise suicide. Yeah I'm a fan of OMGUS so lynch me.

UNVOTE:
In post 357, CheekyTeeky wrote:Morality is there a reason you're not voting me?
In post 361, Morality wrote:
In post 355, CheekyTeeky wrote:Damn Morality I think you're town because you wouldn't push me this hard knowing my flip. Otherwise suicide. Yeah I'm a fan of OMGUS so lynch me.

UNVOTE:
You don’t think I’d be bold enough as scum to push a mislynch.

Why did you decide to go to UC instead of back to Chip?
In post 362, Morality wrote:
In post 358, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 354, Morality wrote:Necro, Rhah, UCV, Chip, and now myself are the people you put real votes on. Not going to count your early vander read.

Funny how Necro/ucv are easy people to just throw votes on based on how they play, Rhah was looking like he could be mislynched, and then Chip and I easily look like we could potentially be pushed to stop any momentum we would have gained through our pushes and set up potential mislynches after with each.

This is what you did, this is a fact. Besides the set up potential mislynches, because that can’t be known until after your flip if that were the case.
uhh. you forgot cheekyteeky
i am????idk. people didn't like how i dont like it when people make reads with out evidence
I was referring to those votes being the ones Cheeky did.

I’m not voting you yet because, like I said before, I said “assuming”. I have enough reasonable doubt that there is a chance you could have done all that as town. That being said, if you and Zulfy are scum, you should probably kill me tonight.

Eat that night kill WIFOM! :lol:

Man, if people didn’t know who I wa shefore, that straight up confirms it.
Too hesitant to be the one who starts my wagon after I suggest it would be suicide to push me knowing my flip as scum would. The last quote contains blatant scum twisting story..."if you and zulfy are scum"

But guy, you don't have anything on zulfy since your first post. Only that you think they're scum. Very scummy read progression on zulfy. That makes me think zulfy was picked as an easy target from the start or zulfy is scum and it's a way to tie me to him. On reading zulfy I think he's too naturally reactive to Misery or whatever his.name is. Btw what a dick for calling me out for having a RL. Notice that I haven't even brought up his lack of activity as a point he is scum, he likes to beat me to a lot of points about how I'm thinking instead of looking at people's actions objectively.

Misery is scum.
Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:39 am

Post by Morality »

The fact he called me hesitant should show that I am not scum aligned. I expected this to happen. People unfamiliar with me tend to push me as scum.

@Unabomb/Wavemode/Zulfy/Any other players who know me, am I at all hesitant when I am scum? If anything, I have a balls to the wall kind of mentality as scum. I’ve won a game from a page 1 Miller fake claim/day 2 cop claim setup. I had games where I went ham and had multiple fake pr claims counteracting already stated Night actions. A quick meta dive of me shows hesitance is not in my play description. :lol:

@Rhah - Yes. Exactly that. Look at the difference between the two, though. Necro’s is coming from an ignorance is bliss mentality, whereas Cheeky’s comes from just an ignorant mentality.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:40 am

Post by Morality »

I am a hardcore reaction test player where if I claim a role people will state “that is absolutely not Boon’s role, but he’s probably town”.

I have faith that I should be able to conf town myself this game.

FL

CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:44 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Why are you getting desperate Morality?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:45 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Tell us about your Zulfy read progression please.
Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:46 am

Post by Morality »

In post 419, CheekyTeeky wrote:Why are you getting desperate Morality?
Lol? I don’t get desperate as scum. I’ve gotten guiltied, by Flairs himself even, and still didn’t get desperate. If I have desperate tendencies coming out, that means my Boonskiies playstyle is coming out, and it’s town aligned. I self meta more as town than scum.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:46 am

Post by Morality »

In post 420, CheekyTeeky wrote:Tell us about your Zulfy read progression please.
Why? Trying to get your way out of this rut? I already explained where it was. If anything, the fact he hasn’t jumped on me yet is making me less sure of that read.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:48 am

Post by Morality »

Zulfy seemed fake, I’m pretty strong with gut reads, he pushed someone I thought that was a mislynch, now he isn’t jumping on either side of this.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:49 am

Post by Morality »

You’re town casing me. :lol:

FL

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”