ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:14 am

Post by ironstove »

So thus far, I'm down to lynch una, comm, or assemble. I think realeo made a good point about assemble in
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:50 am

Post by ironstove »

Eh, actually I changed my mind. I think mulch is scum now. I read through his ISO and his previous games as town and scum. I have to agree this is scum mulch.

I was initially set off by how easily mulch jumped on the una wagon, then swapped his vote to chip.

To me, that felt pretty superficial, so it triggered me into checking his other topics. I looked through several games of which two I found he rolled scum i.e. mini 1929 and micro 735.

Anyway, I think what chip says is true, mulch takes on a more aggressive tone in scum games than as town, in which this seems to be the case.

If mulch flips scum, I am town clearing una and chip.

Also, I'd like commknight to provide an explanation for why he thinks grapes should be shot if una is scum and luca should be shot if una is town. How are you drawing that association between those players? I'd like you to break down your thought process on why that is the case.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:50 am

Post by ironstove »

VOTE: mulch
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:11 am

Post by ironstove »

I mean, then again would scum really pull off such an OMGUS back to someone scum reading them? IDK. LOL that seems pretty towny too. So... mulch or comm I think. I won't spend too much time lingering on the minutiae
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:17 am

Post by Mulch »

VOTE: ironstove

I never jumped on the una wagon. Lying in order to justify a scumread, and lying about meta.
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:21 am

Post by Mulch »

Two flat out blatant lies. I can’t fathom how someone could be town with this.
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:23 am

Post by Mulch »

You literally said you were going to scumread me if Una flipped scum, because i put resistance. Then you said that you were scum reading me for how quickly I jumped on the una wagon.

LIE.
Amrock#3784
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:47 am

Post by ironstove »

yawn
In post 879, Mulch wrote:VOTE: ironstove

I never jumped on the una wagon. Lying in order to justify a scumread, and lying about meta.
You literally post this after I say we should vote for una:
In post 696, Mulch wrote:VOTE: Unabombah

Sorry Una... :(
How's that not jumping on a wagon?
In post 880, Mulch wrote:Two flat out blatant lies. I can’t fathom how someone could be town with this.
What's the second 'lie'? The meta read? Really? But it's not. I went through your scum and town games, you're definitely more calm and laid back in tone when you roll as town.

Regarding 'can't believe town would do such a thing so you must not be town' :

What's not to believe? You new? No, actually you're not new. You've played on this site for some time now and you should understand town/scum meta at this point. You seem to at least, so... I'd say your statement about 'can't fathom how a town can do X' pretty much sums up my point nicely.

Do you really believe I'm scum? Like, how you thought chip was scum? Who is more scum, me, una, or chip? I just want to get a feel for how much conviction you actually have for your votes.
In post 881, Mulch wrote:You literally said you were going to scumread me if Una flipped scum, because i put resistance. Then you said that you were scum reading me for how quickly I jumped on the una wagon.

LIE.
Yea, I said that previously then I changed my mind if you'll be so kind as to read the post above yours where I mentioned I changed my mind and explained the reasons why I changed my mind.
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:48 am

Post by PMysterious »

Vote Count 2.1

With 10 alive, it will take 6 to lynch.

Assemblerotws- 1 (Realeo)
Realeo- 0
Chip Butty- 0
ironstove- 1 (Mulch)
Luca Blight- 0
Mulch- 1 (ironstove)
Alchemist21- 0
grapes- 0
CommKnight- 0
UnaBombaH- 4 (grapes, Assemblerotws, Commknight, Alchemist21)
Last edited by PMysterious on Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
PM, here with a calmer nature.

Modded Games
Open 469: Medical Mafia
Open 698: Stack the Deck

Currently Modding Games
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:51 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 873, ironstove wrote: So if una flips scum, I would think mulch, commknight, or realo could be scum based on amount of resistance generated by them to save una.

[snip]

So with that said, if una flips scum, I'm feeling a commknight lynch and one could make the point that chip and I are most likely town because of this 'attempt' to direct the vig.

Tell me if anything I said sounds crazy. I don't think so, I don't have rabies.
Really now. If Una flips scum, lynch/shoot the guy who is pushing for an Una flip and has been since Day 1 before people, including yourself, switched to quicklynching town.

But you know, if Una is scum, I must just be bussing him right?

This is why I put you in the pool. You're not even paying enough attention to the game to catch THAT. Contribute more please, in my games with Lang, he has contributed more than you have and he's always annoying.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:55 am

Post by Mulch »

You can't change your mind about facts. That's not how facts work. You said I put resistance to the Unah wagon and then said I jumped on it quickly.
Amrock#3784
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:56 am

Post by ironstove »

What you said honestly doesn't make sense try again.

Why is grapes the shot if unable flips scum?

Why is Luca the shot if he flips town?

Never said you were bussing him, where did I say that? I didnt

Reading comprehension, do you have it? No. Clearly not because you are reading words I didn't write.

QUOTE me next time if you're going to try to quote me lol.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:57 am

Post by Mulch »

The second lie isn't a lie but a manipulation. You said I'm aggressive as scum which not only is only sometimes true but you never even checked my town games in which I'm also aggressive. You were TRYING to scumread me.. If you really wanted to sort me, you woild have checked my town games
Amrock#3784
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:57 am

Post by ironstove »

You jumped on it before you put resistance. Are you really dumb or just twisting my words? I'll give you slack for both the former and the latter.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:58 am

Post by ironstove »

How about this, I'll admit to being wrong about meta reading you if you turn out to be town. Because like, that's the only way to falsify my hypothesis.

Cuz we all know even if I was right, you'd be saying exactly what you're saying now so it doesn't really mean much, right? We can at least agree on that.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:59 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 888, ironstove wrote:You jumped on it before you put resistance. Are you really dumb or just twisting my words? I'll give you slack for both the former and the latter.
Why were you prepared to scumread me for both? How can you day I wanted una lynched if I put resistance and vice versa? You made up conditionals which fuck me over no matter what una flips. If they flip town, I jumped on it. If they flip scum, I put resistance.
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:59 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 889, ironstove wrote:How about this, I'll admit to being wrong about meta reading you if you turn out to be town. Because like, that's the only way to falsify my hypothesis.

Cuz we all know even if I was right, you'd be saying exactly what you're saying now so it doesn't really mean much, right? We can at least agree on that.
No
Amrock#3784
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:01 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 876, ironstove wrote: Also, I'd like commknight to provide an explanation for why he thinks grapes should be shot if una is scum and luca should be shot if una is town. How are you drawing that association between those players? I'd like you to break down your thought process on why that is the case.
If Una is scum, grapes would be guilty of bring the lynch over to Duck and egging people on to join that shitty wagon. Biggest reason I can think of is to protect his buddy who was one of the other wagons.

If Una is town, grapes would not be guilty of that so much as Luca would be guilty in position on the wagon and generally going for the first mislynch scum!Luca sees happening.

It's really not that hard to see.

But what locks me onto this now is the continued shade throwing in my direction after suggesting this. First shade was cast when Duck claimed to be mafia, "Well CK must be scum". Now it's the same story after Duck flipped town and I am presenting a reasonable choice for 3 to shoot into. Our roleblocker/bodyguard/tracker can check into the other people.

Also LOL at how quickly the Una wagon just dissolved AGAIN. No resistance? Fucking bullshit. We're at least getting a claim out of him today. You guys didn't even wait for a claim before hopping off. Either some very bad town or people don't want Una put in the spotlight for that claim.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:01 am

Post by Mulch »

That's the most scummy thing I've ever seen, your using my lynch now to "justify a hypothesis"
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:03 am

Post by Mulch »

Your hypothesis was two selective scum games in which I was aggressive, not even reading any more scum games or taking into account my town games. That's a scum meta analysis
Amrock#3784
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:03 am

Post by CommKnight »

@Mulch, do you agree with my pool of 3 for the vig to shoot into?
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:04 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 895, CommKnight wrote:@Mulch, do you agree with my pool of 3 for the vig to shoot into?
Chip/iron/Luca/grapes I thought? Pool of 4?

Dislike the grapes part. Otherwise amazing
Amrock#3784
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:05 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 896, Mulch wrote:
In post 895, CommKnight wrote:@Mulch, do you agree with my pool of 3 for the vig to shoot into?

Pool of 3 after Una's flip. Luca/grapes is pending on Una's alignment. So the final pool will be of 3.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:06 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 897, CommKnight wrote:
In post 896, Mulch wrote:

Pool of 3 after Una's flip. Luca/grapes is pending on Una's alignment. So the final pool will be of 3.
Which for which allignment?
Amrock#3784
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:08 am

Post by ironstove »

In post 894, Mulch wrote:Your hypothesis was two selective scum games in which I was aggressive, not even reading any more scum games or taking into account my town games. That's a scum meta analysis
I did read your town games. Read my post again.

Link me to more of your scum games. I spent over 40 min reading thru your isos, plz don't talk like you know anything about me or say what I wrote is a lie you only look like an imbecile by doing so. You have hands and you know how to link proof. If I'm wrong then show me I'm wrong. It's that simple.

Screaming that I'm a little liar and voting me doesn't change my mind a bit but it does make me feel like you're only doing it to make yourself look like a victim and like I'm trying to weave together some elaborate lie to get you lynched.

Return to “Completed Open Games”