Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:34 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 599, sub4hire wrote:
In post 597, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 589, sub4hire wrote:You didn't even care to ask why I TRd boon, so how can you not like my TR of him lol

The point about 255 is laughable too. I'm supposed to reconsider my read on alisae because alisae told me that's it's not role indicative? If alisae is mafia, of course she's gonna say what she does is not role indicative. In the same sense that if I tell you that I'm 100% town this game because of my meta, you aren't going to believe it because it comes from me; however if there are a bunch of people that know my meta tell you that then maybe you'd believe it. No one confirmed that it's NAI so why would I believe her about it?

Anyway, I am town so you should probably reconsider your vote
In post 590, sub4hire wrote:The boon read was that boon gave a big town list and I felt like mafia would leave themselves more question marks and not make so many town reads that early. I didn't really care about who he was town reading.

As for my preflip associations, I make them all the time regardless of role, but they've been pretty accurate. I don't remember the exact quote regarding the association between you, serg and the third person, but it was something that pinged me so I wrote about it. Can review it when I get to a computer if you care for me to do so
Why would I need to ask you after it was implied what you were town reading him for?

And Alisae’s meta is something you can fact check by viewing their past games no? Instead of relying on other people to confirm what they’re saying, dive through their games to see if they’re being truthful or not. You’re being presented with that opportunity but choosing not to take it.

Why would scum not give out so many town reads early? They can always change them and I don’t think it’s significantly harder for scum to do so then town.
1) You know what they say about assumptions
2) I don't know how to review past games, nor do I have any intention on doing that for alisae or anyone else. I don't need to meta read everyone - it's the nice thing about being new to a community.
3) because backtracking looks scummy and scum don't want to do it. They already have to reach for fake reasons to town/scum read people, so doing it as minimally as possible is their ideal strategy.
Nice cop out. You quoted Boon’s town reads and declared him as town. My assumptaton is sensible. If you actually practiced what you preached, you wouldn’t have said I’m town reading Serg.

Get a clue. Ask how. Being new does not exclude you from taking into account any and all information.

How is back tracking scummy? Doing or saying something that shows you no longer agree or in support happens all the time. It’s about why one back tracks. Also scum don’t always have to reach for reasons to town read or scum read someone.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:51 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 596, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 592, Toranaga wrote:
In post 577, Sergtacos wrote:Tor, vote Alisae with us if you're town.
no, probably not sheeping any of your reads
SCUM
Why ask me about sub4hire when I just declared toranaga as one of my strongest town reads, a player you're pushing to be scum, without breaking down anything he said.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:51 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Also thinking if uzi is scum boonskies is scum but I'm getting town vibes from them atm.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:52 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 91, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 62, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 55, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 47, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Hey guys :)

What’s shaking?
Assemble has claimed that you're a neighbor with him. True/False?
I skimmed my role PM so I don’t know.

ScumLUV isn’t sloppy, and this is sloppy.
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:55 am

Post by sub4hire »

In post 600, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 599, sub4hire wrote:
In post 597, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 589, sub4hire wrote:You didn't even care to ask why I TRd boon, so how can you not like my TR of him lol

The point about 255 is laughable too. I'm supposed to reconsider my read on alisae because alisae told me that's it's not role indicative? If alisae is mafia, of course she's gonna say what she does is not role indicative. In the same sense that if I tell you that I'm 100% town this game because of my meta, you aren't going to believe it because it comes from me; however if there are a bunch of people that know my meta tell you that then maybe you'd believe it. No one confirmed that it's NAI so why would I believe her about it?

Anyway, I am town so you should probably reconsider your vote
In post 590, sub4hire wrote:The boon read was that boon gave a big town list and I felt like mafia would leave themselves more question marks and not make so many town reads that early. I didn't really care about who he was town reading.

As for my preflip associations, I make them all the time regardless of role, but they've been pretty accurate. I don't remember the exact quote regarding the association between you, serg and the third person, but it was something that pinged me so I wrote about it. Can review it when I get to a computer if you care for me to do so
Why would I need to ask you after it was implied what you were town reading him for?

And Alisae’s meta is something you can fact check by viewing their past games no? Instead of relying on other people to confirm what they’re saying, dive through their games to see if they’re being truthful or not. You’re being presented with that opportunity but choosing not to take it.

Why would scum not give out so many town reads early? They can always change them and I don’t think it’s significantly harder for scum to do so then town.
1) You know what they say about assumptions
2) I don't know how to review past games, nor do I have any intention on doing that for alisae or anyone else. I don't need to meta read everyone - it's the nice thing about being new to a community.
3) because backtracking looks scummy and scum don't want to do it. They already have to reach for fake reasons to town/scum read people, so doing it as minimally as possible is their ideal strategy.
Nice cop out. You quoted Boon’s town reads and declared him as town. My assumptaton is sensible. If you actually practiced what you preached, you wouldn’t have said I’m town reading Serg.

Get a clue. Ask how. Being new does not exclude you from taking into account any and all information.

How is back tracking scummy? Doing or saying something that shows you no longer agree or in support happens all the time. It’s about why one back tracks. Also scum don’t always have to reach for reasons to town read or scum read someone.
it's not a copout - wtf are you smoking? I also don't understand what you're saying regarding the serg thing. actually, let me review that real quick....
In post 164, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I don’t think there has been any real or serious pressure on Robb and I think Serg is just fucking around.
What you say about practicing what i preached regarding town reading serg makes no sense. what i did and what you did are two completely different things. I didn't make an assumption that you town read serg. I made a statement that said that the way that you talk about the interaction between serg and robb could be indicative of you being mafia with the knowledge that they're both town and thus that serg is just kidding.

as for reading up on people's meta, you're implying that it is my duty as a townie to get all the information i can and thus i would have to read each and every game of each and every individual so that i can draw the most accurate conclusion i can. obviously you're just saying that i should reach alisae and just her past game or two, but that's a shitton of work regardless and 1-2 instances doesn't encompass someone's entire playstyle, thus it would be a waste anyway. Having said that, I definitely am not doing that now or ever. I don't care enough to and that doesn't make me any less town.

lastly, backtracking can be perceived as scummy. having to explain changes in opinion is annoying as fuck for mafia because you're having to fake your thoughts as it is. so going back and changing fake thoughts and then having to comb through posts to find scummy things from people you know aren't scum is fucking hard and annoying and not something mafia generally try to do. Thus giving early town lists that limit your pool of mislynches is not something that mafia try to do in my experience.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:59 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Now read sub4hires first paragraph with the thought of boonskies and Lil uzi being on the same scum team.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:14 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Yeah it is. You’re implying I made an assumptation that has no basis. I pointed out how it does.
In post 244, sub4hire wrote:
In post 241, Alisae wrote:I think LUV says that as either alignment~
He's
subtly calling serg town
, which seems like it could be a TMI read
This is not a possibility, this is an assumptation.

It wouldn’t be a waste but you’ll never know because you refuse to do it. Even after acknowledging it isn’t too much trouble to ask for instances or read 2 or 3 games.

You’re implying that every person finds it annoying or difficult to do as scum which just isn’t true. You’re making something NAI scummy.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:22 am

Post by Boonskiies »

To be fair, I actually also feel like when you said a Serg is probably fucking around, it leaned towards a town read rather than scum since at the time, I believe Serg was being pushed as scummy, so that was your two cents on the matter.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:23 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

That makes no sense. Fucking around is just fucking around.

Both alignments do it.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:26 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

A sensible assumptation would be thinking I don’t think he’s scum for what you’re accusing him of.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:27 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 608, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:That makes no sense. Fucking around is just fucking around.

Both alignments do it.
I agree with that, and out of context, I get that, but Serg was being pushed as scum, and you stated you thought he was just fucking around, meaning you weren’t thinking it was scummy, and you stated something that would derail a ScumSerg push. I get what you’re saying, though. You weren’t necessarily town reading them, but I could see why someone would think you were, especially a newer player.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:29 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 609, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:A sensible assumptation would be thinking I don’t think he’s scum for what you’re accusing him of.
Sure, but when someone stops a scum push, it generally shows they have reasonable doubt that that person isn’t scum, meaning they think there’s a reasonable chance of being town.

Basically, I’m stating the same thing to you about Sub, if that makes sense. I don’t think he’s scum for what you’re accusing him of.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:29 am

Post by sub4hire »

It's not an assumption. It's my read on your wording. You saying it's not a possibility and an assumption is laughable because it's about yourself. It wasn't even a strong read and you're acting like I was damning you. The fact you're getting so defensive about it is scummy.

It would be a waste because I have better things to do than review old games. I can just give my reads as they come instead of being a mindless dolt who can only read people based off of past games.

I'm not making an assumption. I'm stating something that I've noticed from 10 years of playing mafia online. It's obviously not all-encompassing, but it's a good place to start. Call it a meta read
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:31 am

Post by sub4hire »

In post 611, Boonskiies wrote:I don’t think he’s scum for what you’re accusing him of.
he's not accusing me of anything. he's telling me that the way i play the game is different than the way he plays the game and therefore i'm a wolf.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:34 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 611, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 609, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:A sensible assumptation would be thinking I don’t think he’s scum for what you’re accusing him of.
Sure, but when someone stops a scum push, it generally shows they have reasonable doubt that that person isn’t scum, meaning they think there’s a reasonable chance of being town.

Basically, I’m stating the same thing to you about Sub, if that makes sense. I don’t think he’s scum for what you’re accusing him of.
Honestly I think you should first assume I have no read on said player and not that I have a town read there.

Or just ask. I think town at least asks why you disagree or do I have town read on said player.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:35 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 613, sub4hire wrote:
In post 611, Boonskiies wrote:I don’t think he’s scum for what you’re accusing him of.
he's not accusing me of anything. he's telling me that the way i play the game is different than the way he plays the game and therefore i'm a wolf.
I feel like he just didn’t understand how someone could see his post as calling Serg town.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:36 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 612, sub4hire wrote:It's not an assumption. It's my read on your wording. You saying it's not a possibility and an assumption is laughable because it's about yourself. It wasn't even a strong read and you're acting like I was damning you. The fact you're getting so defensive about it is scummy.

It would be a waste because I have better things to do than review old games. I can just give my reads as they come instead of being a mindless dolt who can only read people based off of past games.

I'm not making an assumption. I'm stating something that I've noticed from 10 years of playing mafia online. It's obviously not all-encompassing, but it's a good place to start. Call it a meta read
Dude you’re claiming I did something. You claimed that I subtly stated a town read on Serg. That’s an assumptation.
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:36 am

Post by sub4hire »

I NEVER ASSUMED YOUR TOWN READ. I SAID THAT IT WAS POSSIBLE TMI!!!!
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:36 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 614, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 611, Boonskiies wrote:

Honestly I think you should first assume I have no read on said player and not that I have a town read there.

Or just ask. I think town at least asks why you disagree or do I have town read on said player.
In that sense, I feel it was different, though. The answer to any “why do you think he isn’t scum?” Or similar alignment question would just be “I think he’s fucking around.” Something that you already stated.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:38 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 617, sub4hire wrote:I NEVER ASSUMED YOUR TOWN READ. I SAID THAT IT WAS POSSIBLE TMI!!!!
No.

No. You assumed I subtly stated he’s town and then described the read as whatever a TMI read is.
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:41 am

Post by sub4hire »

In post 619, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 617, sub4hire wrote:I NEVER ASSUMED YOUR TOWN READ. I SAID THAT IT WAS POSSIBLE TMI!!!!
No.

No. You assumed I subtly stated he’s town and then described the read as whatever a TMI read is.
This is simply untrue. Read what I wrote. I said that if both of them were town you were scum. The way I came to the conclusion was because it sounds like you were subtly defending town serg because you knew he would flip town and thought it would look good for you to be on the correct side of it. (I'm starting to remember what I was actually thinking now that we continue talking about it)
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:42 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Then you should’ve just said that it felt like I was calling him town and not that I subtly town read him. In fact, why didn’t you?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:43 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 621, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Then you should’ve just said that it felt like I was calling him town and not that I subtly stated a town read him. In fact, why didn’t you?
EBWOP.
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:47 am

Post by sub4hire »

Because it was a note-to-self post to look back on. When I make a correlation read like that, it's not something that I focus on until later in the game. Would you like me to link you to a game where I make the same exact post that turned out to be correct?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:49 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 623, sub4hire wrote:Because it was a note-to-self post to look back on. When I make a correlation read like that, it's not something that I focus on until later in the game. Would you like me to link you to a game where I make the same exact post that turned out to be correct?
yes

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”