CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:50 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 67, Morality wrote:
In post 31, Zulfy wrote:Don't make reads you're not gonna explain.
Why would someone be able to explain it right now? Looks like you’re saying stuff for the sake of saying it.

VOTE: Zulfy
How do you go from this to:
In post 417, Morality wrote:The fact he called me hesitant should show that I am not scum aligned. I expected this to happen. People unfamiliar with me tend to push me as scum.

How were you hesitant with tunneling Zulfy? You were only hesitant with me.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:51 am

Post by Rhah »

In post 417, Morality wrote: @Rhah - Yes. Exactly that. Look at the difference between the two, though. Necro’s is coming from an ignorance is bliss mentality, whereas Cheeky’s comes from just an ignorant mentality.

I'm sure the distinction's only made at all because one of these players is against your agenda and the other isn't.
Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:52 am

Post by Morality »

In post 415, CheekyTeeky wrote:Oh lol Morality seriously couldn't be more full of himself. Yep keep posting, it helps people see what I mean by manipulation. Like seriously consider some of the points he's making. It's all speculation that he presents as fact.

I go from town reading your push, to saying you're 100% scum simply because you didn't vote me when town would have and you've spent more time analysing me than your scum read that you've tunneled from the start....for a really bs RVS reason that you've never expanded on or taken any new info into account on. Your entire ISO stinks of scum. There is nothing hard to read about you. Don't listen to his lies.

Morality is scum.

Look at this post, everyone. This is him pushing a scum case while not even stating anything that I did that was scummy here.

He also states that I was lying somewhere, where he basically states the exact same thing I said, but puts in an “explanation” for it. Where did I lie?
“DON’T GET BOGGED DOWN IN HIS SWAMP OF WIFOM!” - Chip Butty to guiltied Scum Morality. Spoiler, they sunk.

FL

Modding - A Death Note Series -
Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:54 am

Post by Morality »

In post 425, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 67, Morality wrote:
In post 31, Zulfy wrote:Don't make reads you're not gonna explain.
Why would someone be able to explain it right now? Looks like you’re saying stuff for the sake of saying it.

VOTE: Zulfy
How do you go from this to:
In post 417, Morality wrote:The fact he called me hesitant should show that I am not scum aligned. I expected this to happen. People unfamiliar with me tend to push me as scum.

How were you hesitant with tunneling Zulfy? You were only hesitant with me.
Where did it say I was hesitant with Zulfy...? I wasn’t hesitant with you, I didn’t feel like pushing you at the time because I did my assuming reaction testing thing in my Light character. :lol:

Already said this. You’re doing circular reasoning.
“DON’T GET BOGGED DOWN IN HIS SWAMP OF WIFOM!” - Chip Butty to guiltied Scum Morality. Spoiler, they sunk.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:56 am

Post by Morality »

Hesitance implies I stop doing something because I was worried. I’m the guy that had a 2+ year scum streak and has only been lynched once as town in 3+ years. And I can’t even remember the last time I got lynched day 1. When would I ever be “hesitant”?

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:58 am

Post by Morality »

To be fair, I guess you could say that because I purposefully try to play differently on my alts, you could say I didn’t know how to approach it with this personality, and since I don’t count my alts when stating my scum/town records (even though all my alts support it anyways), then you could make a case for that, I guess.

FL

Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:58 am

Post by Rhah »

In post 417, Morality wrote: I at all hesitant when I am scum? If anything, I have a balls to the wall kind of mentality as scum.
Only going to quote one of these statements cause the other similar things you say are around the...same level of headache? The fact that you admit to being reckless and a wild card as scum literally means we can expect anything from you, including doing things that you
wouldn't
. So it doesn't mean a whole lot. All the self meta stuff is puke.
Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:59 am

Post by Morality »

In post 426, Rhah wrote:
In post 417, Morality wrote: @Rhah - Yes. Exactly that. Look at the difference between the two, though. Necro’s is coming from an ignorance is bliss mentality, whereas Cheeky’s comes from just an ignorant mentality.

I'm sure the distinction's only made at all because one of these players is against your agenda and the other isn't.
Sure. That’s a possibility. But isn’t that exactly why Cheeky attacked me and paired up with you? ;)

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:01 am

Post by Morality »

In post 431, Rhah wrote:
In post 417, Morality wrote: I at all hesitant when I am scum? If anything, I have a balls to the wall kind of mentality as scum.
Only going to quote one of these statements cause the other similar things you say are around the...same level of headache? The fact that you admit to being reckless and a wild card as scum literally means we can expect anything from you, including doing things that you
wouldn't
. So it doesn't mean a whole lot. All the self meta stuff is puke.
Sure, but I’m a crazy wildcard as town, and I have proven I get results.

I agree, but I love self meta. Helps me be more aware of it, and I never lie about my self meta. My self meta is more for my own learning purposes. That’s why I play on alts. That and loads of people on site instinctively scum read me because they’re ultra paranoid of my scum game, but don’t kill me because I’ll hardcore catch scum if I’m town, at least later in game.

FL

CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:02 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 417, Morality wrote:The fact he called me hesitant should show that I am not scum aligned.
In post 429, Morality wrote:Hesitance implies I stop doing something because I was worried. I’m the guy that had a 2+ year scum streak and has only been lynched once as town in 3+ years. And I can’t even remember the last time I got lynched day 1. When would I ever be “hesitant”?
Stop you're making this too easy. And my case isn't eloquent because I'm effing recovering from last night but you had to push me while I'm down so I'm not letting you get away with it.
Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:02 am

Post by Morality »

I’m stronger as town, than I am as scum, and that’s why if I’m alive late game without reason, you should probably kill me. Scum don’t keep me alive that late in game because I’ve been known to complete 180 my reads and push my biggest town reads that end up being scum.

FL

Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:03 am

Post by Rhah »

In post 432, Morality wrote: Sure. That’s a possibility. But isn’t that exactly why Cheeky attacked me and paired up with you? ;)
Nope.
Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:03 am

Post by Morality »

In post 434, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 417, Morality wrote:The fact he called me hesitant should show that I am not scum aligned.
In post 429, Morality wrote:Hesitance implies I stop doing something because I was worried. I’m the guy that had a 2+ year scum streak and has only been lynched once as town in 3+ years. And I can’t even remember the last time I got lynched day 1. When would I ever be “hesitant”?
Stop you're making this too easy. And my case isn't eloquent because I'm effing recovering from last night but you had to push me while I'm down so I'm not letting you get away with it.
Notice how Cheeky continually states making this too easy yet says nothing, Rhah.

I’m a headache of a player, yes, but a headache that will catch scum, and a headache as town.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:03 am

Post by Morality »

In post 436, Rhah wrote:
In post 432, Morality wrote: Sure. That’s a possibility. But isn’t that exactly why Cheeky attacked me and paired up with you? ;)
Nope.
Lol, k, then you’re just a terrible player. It’s the exact same thing that happened. That’s why I fucking said it.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:04 am

Post by Morality »

Oh damn. I haven’t gotten toxic in months. This is going to be fun. Haven’t dealt with the ignorance in players in a while, not to this extent anyways.

FL

Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:06 am

Post by Rhah »

Not really. She said you were scum before I said I'd be cool with the wagon, then she voted there. I had a scumread on you before all of that. She wouldn't really need me for that wagon. I think she's direct enough to 1v1 so she wouldn't need to rely on someone to strongarm a mislynch if that were the case, let alone me, in clear violation of the supposed progression she had on my slot. The thing is, it's towny from her. Your response to direct situations is "whataboutthis". I'm sure there's several things you can do instead of deflecting. I've observed the same things you have.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:08 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Meh keep calling us ignorant, maybe people will believe you eventually. You're not town so...
Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:08 am

Post by Morality »

In post 440, Rhah wrote:Not really. She said you were scum before I said I'd be cool with the wagon, then she voted there. I had a scumread on you before all of that. She wouldn't really need me for that wagon. I think she's direct enough to 1v1 so she wouldn't need to rely on someone to strongarm a mislynch if that were the case, let alone me, in clear violation of the supposed progression she had on my slot. The thing is, it's towny from her. Your response to direct situations is "whataboutthis". I'm sure there's several things you can do instead of deflecting. I've observed the same things you have.
How am I deflecting anything? I actually feel those roles are reversed. I’m the one giving actual reasons, and she just goes “too easy”, so that’s incorrect on your part, but makes sense with the skill level you show that you’d be wrong. Unless I was wrong on which of the two of you are scum, but I think you’re just horrible town.

She also said I was town before that, and the reason she changed it was because I didn’t push her, yet I didn’t post in between those thought processes, so once again, you are wrong.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:09 am

Post by Morality »

In post 441, CheekyTeeky wrote:Meh keep calling us ignorant, maybe people will believe you eventually. You're not town so...
I mean, they should. If you’re scum, it’s not necessarily you being ignorant. Rhah’s just ignorant as hell horrible town.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:10 am

Post by Morality »

Do I believe you made some poor scum play? Yes, of course, but you didn’t know who I was, so that’s fine.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:14 am

Post by Morality »

Cheeky is waiting until I say stuff where she can fabricate some sort of crap case. She says she’s waiting until she recovers, yet she continues to post multiple times. :lol: she just keeps going, “you’re scum” as any sort of reasoning, which even as town would be horrible. Unfamiliar scum nearly always target me, and generally I get grouped up on. As scum, I am not a lone wolf player. Players here can attest to that.

FL

CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:15 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 437, Morality wrote:
Notice how Cheeky continually states making this too easy yet says nothing, Rhah.

I’m a headache of a player, yes, but a headache that will catch scum, and a headache as town.
But unlike you, I assume others are intelligent enough to work out how you're massively contridicting your own arguments. So I don't need to weave a scum dialogue for you like you're trying so hard to make for me. That's what I mean by too easy. You're shooting down your own arguments.
Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:15 am

Post by Morality »

In post 446, CheekyTeeky wrote:

But unlike you, I assume others are intelligent enough to work out how you're massively contridicting your own arguments. So I don't need to weave a scum dialogue for you like you're trying so hard to make for me. That's what I mean by too easy. You're shooting down your own arguments.

Town tell on my part. ;)

I don’t contradict myself as scum.

FL

Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:16 am

Post by Rhah »

Because you're basically just tossing a lot of wine out and it's gross. If you threw some analysis at me (of maybe other things in the game) I'd probably have townread you but your response seems like a very defensive and preservative one. And you consider it correct to doubtcast my skill as a way to discredit my read. You can't dress up shit with that. It's word vomit and I do not give two fucks how awful of a player I am. Scum spew it out in the same way so it's not like I'm going to townread you for undermining the skill of players like it's cool to do. There's other things you can do here that involve intelligent conflict resolution. I may not look like I'm trying to work with you, but that's because I despise humans. I'm sorting everyone in a rather objective capacity. Have you sought in our interaction to question my 180 on CheekyTeeky? Has anyone done that, really? You seem like you're close to flipping shit over what is a relatively minor level of "ignorance" from me. I don't really care given that it doesn't seem rational if we assess the whole situation. It seems like red play.

Morality wrote: She also said I was town before that, and the reason she changed it was because I didn’t push her, yet I didn’t post in between those thought processes, so once again, you are wrong.
The reason she changed it was because you didn't vote her at the time you made those posts when it would have made sense, IIRC. What exactly are you referring to?
Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:16 am

Post by Morality »

I’m a reaction test player to the max. I sometimes claim like 5 different times in my town game.

FL

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”