Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:17 am

Post by Morality »

Keep town casing me. ;)
“DON’T GET BOGGED DOWN IN HIS SWAMP OF WIFOM!” - Chip Butty to guiltied Scum Morality. Spoiler, they sunk.

FL

Modding - A Death Note Series -
Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:18 am

Post by Morality »

And Rhah, stop being ignorant. She changed the fucking read without me posting in between. That has already happened. God damn, read and actually look at what’s happening. Terrible.
“DON’T GET BOGGED DOWN IN HIS SWAMP OF WIFOM!” - Chip Butty to guiltied Scum Morality. Spoiler, they sunk.

FL

CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:18 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 445, Morality wrote:Cheeky is waiting until I say stuff where she can fabricate some sort of crap case. She says she’s waiting until she recovers, yet she continues to post multiple times. :lol: she just keeps going, “you’re scum” as any sort of reasoning, which even as town would be horrible. Unfamiliar scum nearly always target me, and generally I get grouped up on. As scum, I am not a lone wolf player. Players here can attest to that.
I've already written half of it. I'm not going to log onto my computer because that requires getting out of bed. It's not my fault you're being scummy now in ways I'm trying my best to point out.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:19 am

Post by Rhah »

Morality wrote:And Rhah, stop being ignorant. She changed the fucking read without me posting in between. That has already happened. God damn, read and actually look at what’s happening. Terrible.

I'm aware of that part. Seen town do it before. Give me more of the wall-y cases, let's see if that works.
Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:19 am

Post by Morality »

Why did she town read me for the posts I made, then that became the reason to scum read? Like, come on. You can’t be that stupid.

You are literally making a case FOR me.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:19 am

Post by Morality »

In post 452, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 445, Morality wrote:Cheeky is waiting until I say stuff where she can fabricate some sort of crap case. She says she’s waiting until she recovers, yet she continues to post multiple times. :lol: she just keeps going, “you’re scum” as any sort of reasoning, which even as town would be horrible. Unfamiliar scum nearly always target me, and generally I get grouped up on. As scum, I am not a lone wolf player. Players here can attest to that.
I've already written half of it. I'm not going to log onto my computer because that requires getting out of bed. It's not my fault you're being scummy now in ways I'm trying my best to point out.
I mean, you’ve already town cased me.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:20 am

Post by Morality »

In post 453, Rhah wrote:
Morality wrote:And Rhah, stop being ignorant. She changed the fucking read without me posting in between. That has already happened. God damn, read and actually look at what’s happening. Terrible.

I'm aware of that part. Seen town do it before. Give me more of the wall-y cases, let's see if that works.
Put all my posts together. It makes a wall.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:20 am

Post by Morality »

I’ll conf town myself eventually.

FL

Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:20 am

Post by Rhah »

Morality wrote:Why did she town read me for the posts I made, then that became the reason to scum read? Like, come on. You can’t be that stupid.

Yet, it's such an errant contradiction that I can acutely argue how it doesn't make sense for scum to do.
Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:20 am

Post by Morality »

In post 457, Morality wrote:I’ll conf town myself eventually.
I don’t believe I’ve ever failed to do this when I said this.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:21 am

Post by Morality »

In post 458, Rhah wrote:
Morality wrote:Why did she town read me for the posts I made, then that became the reason to scum read? Like, come on. You can’t be that stupid.

Yet, it's such an errant contradiction that I can acutely argue how it doesn't make sense for scum to do.
Yet it was scummy for you when Necro did it?

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:22 am

Post by Morality »

In post 452, CheekyTeeky wrote:
Also, you aren’t pointing anything out. You just talk about yourself and say I’m scum.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:22 am

Post by Morality »

You literally post crap every time you post.

FL

Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:22 am

Post by Rhah »

In post 460, Morality wrote: Yet it was scummy for you when Necro did it?

I believe it was you who established they were two different scenarios who warranted different reactions, right? So did I. Speaking of which, he's hardscum anyway. Hey necro, if I wagon you will you call me unintelligent and bad? That's kinda my fetish.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:23 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Anyway there's enough content now for people to analyse. There's no point in engaging you any further. I'm not changing my mind.
Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:25 am

Post by Morality »

In post 463, Rhah wrote:
In post 460, Morality wrote: Yet it was scummy for you when Necro did it?

I believe it was you who established they were two different scenarios who warranted different reactions, right? So did I. Speaking of which, he's hardscum anyway. Hey necro, if I wagon you will you call me unintelligent and bad? That's kinda my fetish.
Wait, this is a direct contradiction. You asked earlier on this about Necro doing the same exact thing as Cheeky, yet with cheeky, you town read it both ways and Necro is just hardscum because of it? You are the one who pointed out they were the exact same thing. I was aware, but I didn’t bring it up.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:25 am

Post by Morality »

In post 464, CheekyTeeky wrote:Anyway there's enough content now for people to analyse. There's no point in engaging you any further. I'm not changing my mind.
:lol: there’s no reason for you to. You change your mind, you’re fucked more than you already are.

FL

CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:27 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 466, Morality wrote:
In post 464, CheekyTeeky wrote:Anyway there's enough content now for people to analyse. There's no point in engaging you any further. I'm not changing my mind.
:lol: there’s no reason for you to. You change your mind, you’re fucked more than you already are.
Town aren't scared about what their actions look like to others. Don't be that guy right now. Let's agree to disagree so others can catch up.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:27 am

Post by Rhah »

In post 465, Morality wrote:
Wait, this is a direct contradiction. You asked earlier on this about Necro doing the same exact thing as Cheeky, yet with cheeky, you town read it both ways and Necro is just hardscum because of it? You are the one who pointed out they were the exact same thing. I was aware, but I didn’t bring it up.
Yeah I asked earlier because you made the same contradiction and you got out of it by telling me they were different scenarios. I'm practicing and learning from what you have imparted in me.
Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:28 am

Post by Morality »

In post 467, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 466, Morality wrote:
Town aren't scared about what their actions look like to others. Don't be that guy right now. Let's agree to disagree so others can catch up.
No thanks. You’re hoping a scum buddy comes to bail you out.

FL

Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:29 am

Post by Rhah »

Putting that aside there is nothing remotely town about necro's play, for one. Considering I can attribute town to CT's play I'd say I have more reasons for those reads than just the one.
acidphoenix
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:29 am

Post by acidphoenix »

this seems stupid

is anyone getting anything useful out of this

also UNVOTE:
acidphoenix
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:29 am

Post by acidphoenix »

boon how about if you're going to fight you fight with cheeky instead of with rhah

:>
Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:30 am

Post by Morality »

In post 470, Rhah wrote:Putting that aside there is nothing remotely town about necro's play, for one. Considering I can attribute town to CT's play I'd say I have more reasons for those reads than just the one.
What can you attribute to CT being town play? Explain please.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:31 am

Post by Morality »

In post 472, acidphoenix wrote:boon how about if you're going to fight you fight with cheeky instead of with rhah

:>
Fighting with Rhah is fighting with cheeky. He’s either hardcore in Cheek’s pocket, or scum, I think the former, so it benefits town for me to break Rhah out of that.

FL

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”