Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:34 am

Post by Morality »

In post 472, acidphoenix wrote:boon how about if you're going to fight you fight with cheeky instead of with rhah

:>
Also, cheeky does absolutely nothing.
“DON’T GET BOGGED DOWN IN HIS SWAMP OF WIFOM!” - Chip Butty to guiltied Scum Morality. Spoiler, they sunk.

FL

Modding - A Death Note Series -
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:37 am

Post by Rhah »

acidphoenix wrote:boon how about if you're going to fight you fight with cheeky instead of with rhah

:>
If he rolled mafia this game he already has a win, anyway.
Morality wrote:
In post 470, Rhah wrote:Putting that aside there is nothing remotely town about necro's play, for one. Considering I can attribute town to CT's play I'd say I have more reasons for those reads than just the one.
What can you attribute to CT being town play? Explain please.
She strikes me as the sort of player who forms behind the scenes reads and would rather let players sort by their posting rather than giving scum ins to work the game via interaction. Also mentioned being OMGUS-y which lines up. There's town that play hard like that. necro's play is a veneer and aids scum. Also some of her statements and random progressions don't seem like they come from scum. Her play doesn't strike me as calculated to drive mislynches, which you have asserted. She's also doing a shitty job at "mislynching" you right now and I don't see why a scum!CT would go for an ML on town!Morality when necro exists (given he's town) because necro wagon would be a very safe low attention profile wagon for CT. There's a third scenario where they're both scum but I don't feel I buy that.
Morality wrote:
Fighting with Rhah is fighting with cheeky. He’s either hardcore in Cheek’s pocket, or scum, I think the former, so it benefits town for me to break Rhah out of that.
If you wanna do an even more swell job at breaking me out of the pocket, insult my play. Well aren't those the most logical conclusions to arrive at. We could have started with you asking where my progression on her originated. Because no one in the game ever did. Great that you know I'm pocketed already though.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:39 am

Post by Rhah »

If Cheeky has towncased you like you've said about four times, relax on the emotions and enjoy your clear status in this town, because the unvotes are coming. One already did.
Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:43 am

Post by Morality »

@Rhah - She was going for a mislynch on me because she thought I would be an easy mislynch. I was very inactive before this, and I generally like being inactive until something brings me into the game hard. Now she is stuck trying to push me but has nothing to actually push me with.

I actually like that you brought up that third scenario, because generally in 1v1’s scum take both sides for solid distancing, but yeah, I don’t see that either. If you think Necro is hardscum, why are you pushing me? In what world, if I was scum, do I pair myself up so closely to Necro if we were both scum?
“DON’T GET BOGGED DOWN IN HIS SWAMP OF WIFOM!” - Chip Butty to guiltied Scum Morality. Spoiler, they sunk.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:44 am

Post by Morality »

In post 477, Rhah wrote:If Cheeky has towncased you like you've said about four times, relax on the emotions and enjoy your clear status in this town, because the unvotes are coming. One already did.
You and Cheeky are the only ones on me.

FL

necro
necro
Goon
necro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:45 am

Post by necro »

@Rhah

The way you scumread one player and townread another but then just chalk it up to personality when you don't actually know the players, instead of trying to figure out where the inconsistency in your thinking might lie is a bit concerning. Might want to sort that out.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:49 am

Post by Rhah »

Morality wrote:@Rhah - She was going for a mislynch on me because she thought I would be an easy mislynch. I was very inactive before this, and I generally like being inactive until something brings me into the game hard. Now she is stuck trying to push me but has nothing to actually push me with.
And I'm the one who's so dumb. Gee! Cheeky, you suck as scum. We should have done theatre better early game!
Morality wrote: In what world, if I was scum, do I pair myself up so closely to Necro if we were both scum?
The world where you're Boonskiies and don't give a shit?
Morality wrote:
In post 477, Rhah wrote:If Cheeky has towncased you like you've said about four times, relax on the emotions and enjoy your clear status in this town, because the unvotes are coming. One already did.
You and Cheeky are the only ones on me.
Acid was before he unvoted. I haven't seen you attempt to assess his read there. Oh.. it's cause like.. he wasn't really threatening you .. was he? I mean it kind of looks... but... you.. have to be town, don't you?
necro wrote:@Rhah

The way you scumread one player and townread another but then just chalk it up to personality when you don't actually know the players, instead of trying to figure out where the inconsistency in your thinking might lie is a bit concerning. Might want to sort that out.
I'd tell you to sort out a mislynch but you're currently engaged in doing so.
necro
necro
Goon
necro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:51 am

Post by necro »

Hi Rhah, if you're so sure I'm scum why are you not voting me?
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:52 am

Post by Rhah »

In post 411, Morality wrote: Acidphoenix’s read of me, I’m not sure what exactly it is,
Can one read acidphoenix's posts in this game and say you're sure of
anything
?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:52 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 479, Morality wrote:You and Cheeky are the only ones on me.
I'm on the right track, this whole fiasco has proved that to me. You might as well lynch me because I'm death tunneling Morality. If town thinks he's town then get rid of me because I'm only going to get in the way of any other wagons and try to bring it back here.
necro
necro
Goon
necro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:53 am

Post by necro »

Like if you're at the point where you just refuse to interact with me and you're that sure, why are you still writing walls of text at other players?
necro
necro
Goon
necro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:54 am

Post by necro »

In post 484, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 479, Morality wrote:You and Cheeky are the only ones on me.
I'm on the right track, this whole fiasco has proved that to me. You might as well lynch me because I'm death tunneling Morality. If town thinks he's town then get rid of me because I'm only going to get in the way of any other wagons and try to bring it back here.
This sort of play usually backfires fwiw.

Then again I've never played mafia before.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:56 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 485, necro wrote:Like if you're at the point where you just refuse to interact with me and you're that sure, why are you still writing walls of text at other players?
What?
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:57 am

Post by Rhah »

In post 482, necro wrote:Hi Rhah, if you're so sure I'm scum why are you not voting me?
I was trusting in the superpowers of CheekyTeeky to push a wagon on scum because I die when I do it. Despite professing my ability to not do that. Otherwise I'd be voteparking you like I have been for a good duration of this game, you know, when you weren't interacting with me either. Now, it looks I was sold a false dream. I'm going to take a break after this post and start crying. It's rather disconcerting to me personally that you don't question people who've written you off as town for your personality (Correct if I'm wrong but that's uh, almost everyone I think besides me and the person you are voting right now) instead it's only a major issue when I display inconsistencies on the matter because I happen to have you as mafia.

pardon me my tears are overwhelming I have to step out
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:58 am

Post by Rhah »

I've never played mafia before.
necro
necro
Goon
necro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:59 am

Post by necro »

Who's written me off as town based on personality specifically?

Which of those people have then proceeded to have someone as mafia for their personality?
necro
necro
Goon
necro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:59 am

Post by necro »

We can always just lynch Chip Butty, that's a spicy lynch.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:01 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 486, necro wrote:This sort of play usually backfires fwiw.
How? Will I get lynched? Coz that's kinda what I'm asking for.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:02 am

Post by Rhah »

I don't even know what thee word personality means, to be honest. Too many syllables. Also I have you scum because you have a scum ISO. Not because of any of your very lovable quirks and Kobe. I too, am waiting for players to catch up at this point before proceeding.
necro
necro
Goon
necro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:02 am

Post by necro »

I think you might be misunderstanding the objective of the game if you're trying to get yourself lynched. I might be new but I'm pretty sure of that one!
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:02 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I'm sorry Rhah. I shouldn't have let Misery bait me into a half assed 1v1.
necro
necro
Goon
necro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:03 am

Post by necro »

In post 493, Rhah wrote:I don't even know what thee word personality means, to be honest. Too many syllables. Also I have you scum because you have a scum ISO. Not because of any of your very lovable quirks and Kobe. I too, am waiting for players to catch up at this point before proceeding.
So then, why talk about personality?

Seems to me that your townread of Cheeky is likely based on in-game reasons than personality as well, so...why does personality have bearing?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:06 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 494, necro wrote:I think you might be misunderstanding the objective of the game if you're trying to get yourself lynched. I might be new but I'm pretty sure of that one!
Well my credibility on this lynch is hanging in pieces so I'm fighting this until one of us dies and that's looking like me right now. Should have listened to mastin's advice on the wiki which is not to argue with scum. Oh well I'm learning.
necro
necro
Goon
necro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:08 am

Post by necro »

Morality is pretty pointlessly aggressive last few pages but it seems to be a reaction to a tunnel that doesn't have much basis. I'm coming around to the idea of Morality as scum but it's fairly hard to trust two players who're clearly not thinking right.
necro
necro
Goon
necro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:09 am

Post by necro »

Why don't you just do something else in the game?

Who is town, who is scum (besides Mor)?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”