Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4200 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:46 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4198, serrapaladin wrote:Oh and also LLD had just claimed an inno on hebi.

I actually kind of think that the confusion wrt what the dream receptive bit of role pms means is a town reactions.
Where?

LLD is a claimed hider. Did she claim all her hides? Because if she was a hider game would be solved at this point mathematically.

I doubt LLD's claim because she is still alive.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
serrapaladin
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4201 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:48 am

Post by serrapaladin »

Yes lld is scum and claimed an inno on hebi, who may or may not be scum
Wandering but not lost
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4202 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2190, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 2187, mhsmith0 wrote:
In post 2176, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
fuck I'll lynch dreal just out of policy at this point but I don't think he's scum - I just think he's likely to lose the game for town. He did it once before when I literally handed scum to him on a silver platter.

I think an LLD lynch is the correct one for today tho because even in the chance she's town gambitting it saves us mislynching her later when it's worse to do so given numbers.
Also frankly that first part is terrible and if you were most people I'd SR you for it mastina just so we're crystal clear.

And only someone with terrible mechanical understanding would think it's optimal to lynch LLD here. We're like five days away from LYLO given all mislynches, it's like the worst time to freak out about that shit.
Not to mention if I'm still somehow alive on Day 4 I'm pretty sure I just need to be lynched on principle so this bullshit paranoia about me can stop, and I accept that. My role in this game is one that accepts that.

People need to stop fucking reaching beyond their arms.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4203 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2194, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 2193, mhsmith0 wrote:
In post 2189, hebichan wrote:VOTE: drealz

one bad post too many, already was watching you after the vote on me.
Kinda dislike this hop on

VOTE: ceph

Tho frankly I'll hammer almost anything *shrugs*
Again, seriously, I cannot stress this enough.

THE GIRL IS FUCKING TOWN.
If you mean fucking in the negative I agree.

LLD given your view of hiders why did you not push yourself on day four to then if you are truthtelling confirm Hebi into LyLO and thus likely give the one shot given to Brian Skies a chance to act?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4204 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

Lynching you there saves the masons and gives another confirmed town.

Explain to me why you didn't seppuku?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4205 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:58 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 4197, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4196, serrapaladin wrote:
In post 1171, hebichan wrote:Hey Regfan, I did chime into say that the desperado slot seemed more scum to me than baku, you are right.

I still read that way, I appreciate that I was at least wrong about baku, and that me making a counterwagon might seem scummy, but at the same time those were my reads.

I'll get back to you on the rest of your read on me.

My role isn't actually alignment indicative, My role is just that I am the target for dreams more often.
Oh yeah lynch with all due haste.

It is in direct contradiction with my power.

VOTE: hebichan
Skdjrndncneieidnd

This is the VT role. Please stop.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4206 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3989, morph the cat wrote:
Almost from the start, you wanted to somehow break out of today's dream, to wake up, or to dream something else -- something less troubling. But, this dream, like all the others, is too strong to throw off.

MariaR was

Spoiler:

Mary Shelley, Dreamer
Looks like this is VT.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4207 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:02 am

Post by MathBlade »

Please continue to flail to try to save Hebichan.

It is amusing. LLD hebichan Cephrir. These be the scums.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4208 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 992, morph the cat wrote:
"We Don't Need Another Hero. Oh Wait, Yes We Do!"

So many defenseless dreamers. Who will step up and save them?

A random dream-receptive player will be able to send another player a one-shot bulletproof vest. The vest must be given tonight.

Night 1 Begins Now.

Deadline: August 23, Noon US Eastern Time

Countdown: (expired on 2017-08-23 09:00:00)
@Regfan -- Who did you send the vest to?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4209 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4208, MathBlade wrote:
In post 992, morph the cat wrote:
"We Don't Need Another Hero. Oh Wait, Yes We Do!"

So many defenseless dreamers. Who will step up and save them?

A random dream-receptive player will be able to send another player a one-shot bulletproof vest. The vest must be given tonight.

Night 1 Begins Now.

Deadline: August 23, Noon US Eastern Time

Countdown: (expired on 2017-08-23 09:00:00)
@Regfan -- Who did you send the vest to?
Ignore this question apparently some information got delayed to my brain sorry. Similar to Descartes.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4210 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

So yeah Regfan is confirmed Town beyond belief. Jesus.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4211 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

The way LLD and hebichan piled on drealmerz makes Drealmerz Town.

So Regfan and Drealmerz are conf Town.

Mainly it is a matter of if Cephrir's paranoia which pings me similar to Gay Mafia is scum or just holding onto a bad idea despite being proven wrong about it. If Cephrir is being stubborn Town then it is probably an inactive player for the last scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4212 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

Have you ever had a dream that you remembered in vivid detail, not just in the morning, but weeks, months, even years later? These memorable dreams are a precursor of lucid dreams. With a true lucid dream, dreamers are able to mold the dream into a form they desire. For me, memorable dreams that stay with me for years afterward all share one characteristic: the dream itself is a puzzle to solve. I'm thoroughly immersed in the dream, too much so to realize that there is one or more specific, persistent and taken-for-granted differences between the real world and the dream. As the dream progresses, those differences affect every moment, every experience, and every interaction with other people or creatures in the dream. Then, suddenly the puzzle is solved, and and I comprehend what is unique about the dreamscape. And then I wake up.

In this dream, you are presented with a puzzle. If you solve it, you too may wake up! If not, then you and the dream both, will crash and be lost in oblivion

This is important.

Everyone please claim flavor. I am begging here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4213 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3627, mhsmith0 wrote:
In post 3615, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I chose Smith because he's a question mark. He's exactly the kind of dude who potentially is the final mislynch that loses us this game. He's as we say "in the middle of the road".
And why was that, in your mind, the optimal play here?

Like, I get why as a hider you'd check hebi n1, if she's super town to you and not the board, then that's a decent clear (and I think it's pretty obvious scum weren't going to shoot her n1, so yeah that's fine as a check I'd say).

I don't really understand the gain from checking imperium n2, unless you were MORE confident that they were town compared to consensus (since presumably you were trying not to die at that point?), except it seems you were explicitly SRing them? IIRC you didn't crumb or anything else either, possibly I missed it?

And I understand even LESS the gain from checking me n3. In literally zero worlds are you non self aware enough to think you were anything other than a very likely d4 lynch given that the mason pair was screaming about a CC on d2, AND that the d3 lynch was very strong on you being scum (brian was also fairly widely TRd and wanted your head, and while hider!you wouldn't have known he was going to die, hider!you would reasonably have known that if he lived that was a voice likely to care a LOT about lynching you d4)

So given that fairly obvious set of circumstances, your hider choice would be... a null? I don't understand AT ALL why you, in said position, would not be thinking

1) I'm going to target someone I think is scum (not null, scum) and try to die so I save town a lynch and get back to evens
2) I'm going to target someone I think is town but EVERYONE ELSE thinks is scum (the list of 3 seems like a generically obvious set there to be sorting from), so that either I die (which puts the game back at odds), or I clear someone who had solid odds of falling into being the final mislynch, and who (if the watcher was clever) might well be a watcher target and therefore I could be confirmed

You pretty clearly had neither thought process, going instead for someone who was, in your claimed headspace, just a null. What's the point? What's the gain?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4214 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

Now let me ask this:

Assume LLD is a genuine hider here. Then Smith dying does not make sense. Hebi would need to die first.

Town LLD would have said lynch me confirmed Hebi and mhsmith and her other targets (still looking) and then let the scum be almost solved at that point.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4215 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:46 am

Post by MathBlade »

There is also the matter of why LLD was not shot after her claim despite the wifom scum could use afterwards.

Based on that AND the completely Town wagon on hebichan around the time of LLDs claim and some moderator posts I do not see a way LLD is not scum here with hebichan.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #4216 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:48 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Still at a wedding but Math jesus just read, this isn't the case. There's a fucking complication regarding dream sensitivity.

Also I've already claimed my flavour go find it in my ISO
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4217 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:48 am

In post 4215, MathBlade wrote:There is also the matter of why LLD was not shot after her claim despite the wifom scum could use afterwards.

Based on that AND the completely Town wagon on hebichan around the time of LLDs claim and some moderator posts I do not see a way LLD is not scum here with hebichan.
I'M A HIDER.

HOW RE THEY GONNA SHOOT ME YOU IDIOT

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4218 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:48 am

god I can't do this at wedding. gonna sotp

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4219 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4217, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 4215, MathBlade wrote:There is also the matter of why LLD was not shot after her claim despite the wifom scum could use afterwards.

I'M A HIDER.

HOW RE THEY GONNA SHOOT ME YOU IDIOT
Assume you are a hider:

Why did you not policy lynch yourself day four like you suggested?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4220 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:18 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 4211, MathBlade wrote:The way LLD and hebichan piled on drealmerz makes Drealmerz Town.

So Regfan and Drealmerz are conf Town.

Mainly it is a matter of if Cephrir's paranoia which pings me similar to Gay Mafia is scum or just holding onto a bad idea despite being proven wrong about it. If Cephrir is being stubborn Town then it is probably an inactive player for the last scum.
I'm always going to disagree with you when you replace into games refuse to read them and post walls of garbage that literally make no sense. If you are always going to suspect me for that then we are going to have a lot of bad times.

In my view there likely is a scum in the two people you just cleared so if you're going to be stubborn enough to declare them confirmed town based on conclusions you jumped to then we have already lost and I implore you to avoid me in the future.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4221 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:25 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 4214, MathBlade wrote:Assume LLD is a genuine hider here. Then Smith dying does not make sense. Hebi would need to die first.
Let me ask this: what the hell are you talking about?
Bartleby the Scrivener
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4222 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:30 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

ceph, MB is not nearly as bad at replacing into games and making no sense and bad posts as titus

I'll take MB replacing into a game 1000000 times before titus (I actually won't play with titus anymore and a lot of it has to do with how she replaces into games and then refuses to read the game)
balance among all things
serrapaladin
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4223 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:35 am

Post by serrapaladin »

In post 4221, Cephrir wrote:
In post 4214, MathBlade wrote:Assume LLD is a genuine hider here. Then Smith dying does not make sense. Hebi would need to die first.
Let me ask this: what the hell are you talking about?
She's saying scum would kill cleared targets if the hider is real.

I do disagree though that it's much more likely one of drealmerz7 and reg are scum than ceph.
Wandering but not lost
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4224 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:42 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

because of ceph's role?
balance among all things

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”