Mini Normal 1946 | Classic Hits | Town Victory!

Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2950 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:02 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 2948, Toranaga wrote:why would you ever send fruit to monkey of all people? why send fruit to a guy you're SURE is getting NKed if I'm scum?
Because the possibility of you being scum was so so so small. I was positive you were being killed, and I only kept you being scum as a small paranoia theory in the back of my mind. And Monkey for some reason said he wanted fruit from me a couple days ago.
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2951 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:03 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 2949, Toranaga wrote:how about misère slot? it's not getting NKed at all. what about thor? also not a NK target. cheeky? again, yeah, but makes sense. sergtacos again? makes sense too!

but monkey? the guy that hardclaimed at EOD???
Because it was so fucking obvious that he wasn't a cop. It was such a small chance he would be killed. Such a small, small chance. I also thought he was scum, which of course meant he coulden't be killed. The ONLY reason why he would be killed is if scum needed an excuse to kill
Amrock#3784
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2952 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:03 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 2950, Mulch wrote:
In post 2948, Toranaga wrote:why would you ever send fruit to monkey of all people? why send fruit to a guy you're SURE is getting NKed if I'm scum?
Because the possibility of you being scum was so so so small. I was positive you were being killed, and I only kept you being scum as a small paranoia theory in the back of my mind. And Monkey for some reason said he wanted fruit from me a couple days ago.
that's a bullshit reason to send fruit to a hardclaimed backup when you could literally go anywhere else.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2953 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:03 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2944, Mulch wrote:Thor I'm 100% sure that Tor is scum. Look at literally every single possibility. EVERY SINGLE ONE. They make no sense unless Tor is scum
He claimed prior to the confirmed Odd Night Gunsmith - I find it highly unlikely that he is scum who derped into that fakeclaim.
Can you explain that?
Is he in reality a rolecop, or do scum have a rolecop?
Because literally that's the only way I'd buy him as scum at this stage.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2954 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:04 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 2951, Mulch wrote:
In post 2949, Toranaga wrote:how about misère slot? it's not getting NKed at all. what about thor? also not a NK target. cheeky? again, yeah, but makes sense. sergtacos again? makes sense too!

but monkey? the guy that hardclaimed at EOD???
Because it was so fucking obvious that he wasn't a cop. It was such a small chance he would be killed. Such a small, small chance. I also thought he was scum, which of course meant he coulden't be killed. The ONLY reason why he would be killed is if scum needed an excuse to kill
B U L L S H I T

thor if you don't think that's bullshit you're the f3 lynch.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2955 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:04 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 2952, Toranaga wrote:
that's a bullshit reason to send fruit to a hardclaimed backup when you could literally go anywhere else.
If I'm scum I just send it to a random person lol there's zero incentive for me to send it to the nightkill
Amrock#3784
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2956 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:04 am

Post by Thor665 »

This is a good point.
Monkey is a derp fruit choice.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2957 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:05 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 2953, Thor665 wrote:
In post 2944, Mulch wrote:Thor I'm 100% sure that Tor is scum. Look at literally every single possibility. EVERY SINGLE ONE. They make no sense unless Tor is scum
He claimed prior to the confirmed Odd Night Gunsmith - I find it highly unlikely that he is scum who derped into that fakeclaim.
Can you explain that?
Is he in reality a rolecop, or do scum have a rolecop?
Because literally that's the only way I'd buy him as scum at this stage.
What are you talking about, scum and town have matching claims all thet ime. I can link you to them, if you like. Look at Giga's game, town even night watcher and scum odd night tracker.

If your going to derp like this, your likely scum. I know your smarter than this
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2958 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:06 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 2956, Thor665 wrote:
This is a good point.
Monkey is a derp fruit choice.
2 things

1) I explained it in detail, the literally only possible way he is killed is if Tor is scum, which I did NOT believe

2) If I'm scum I just send it to literally anyone
Amrock#3784
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2959 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:06 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 2955, Mulch wrote:
If I'm scum I just send it to a random person lol there's zero incentive for me to send it to the nightkill
you cannot send it to a random person and NK someone else. you'd have to send it exactly to your NK and you have to do the NK if you're keeping the town tracker alive, because you would not take the chance of having me track your scum partner.

you're 100% outed. 100%. too bad I didn't flip green yet.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2960 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:08 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 2959, Toranaga wrote:
In post 2955, Mulch wrote:
you cannot send it to a random person and NK someone else. you'd have to send it exactly to your NK and you have to do the NK if you're keeping the town tracker alive, because you would not take the chance of having me track your scum partner.

you're 100% outed. 100%. too bad I didn't flip green yet.
Town you dosen't have this much confidence, and I don't ecen follow what your saying with the tracker. Your incoherent.
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2961 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:08 am

Post by Mulch »

Your bullshit claim has carried you this entire time and now you found some way to somehow flip you being scum into me being scum
Amrock#3784
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2962 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:09 am

Post by Toranaga »

Mulch I'm gonna be confident if you're gonna out yourself in such a bizarre manner to send fruit to fucking HEM of all people LOL

what a terrible plan man.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2963 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:09 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 2962, Toranaga wrote:Mulch I'm gonna be confident if you're gonna out yourself in such a bizarre manner to send fruit to fucking HEM of all people LOL

what a terrible plan man.
Your harping on the fact that I actually sent it to the kill, when it was actually one of the LEAST likely kills. Also, if I'm scum I just sent it to random person.
Amrock#3784
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2964 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:10 am

Post by Toranaga »

thor this is it man. mulch is outed, and if you're gonna sit there and pretend not to see it he is getting the f5 and you're getting the f3.

I'll G L A D L Y self vote and end the day if you believe mulch over me
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2965 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:10 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 2964, Toranaga wrote:thor this is it man. mulch is outed, and if you're gonna sit there and pretend not to see it he is getting the f5 and you're getting the f3.

No you won't, bullshit lmfao. And if you are town you woulden't.
Amrock#3784
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2966 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:13 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 2965, Mulch wrote:
In post 2964, Toranaga wrote:thor this is it man. mulch is outed, and if you're gonna sit there and pretend not to see it he is getting the f5 and you're getting the f3.

No you won't, bullshit lmfao. And if you are town you woulden't.
I did that d2, I'll do it again on d4 if the smart, reasonable and experienced thor even hints at believing you over me.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2967 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:14 am

Post by Mulch »

Fun fact: Monkey has played with me before, identified me as scum instantly the last time we played, and was 100% sure I was town.

Not only does this make me town besides the SHC, but it means I never kill Monkey. GG
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2968 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:15 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 2966, Toranaga wrote:I'll do it again on d4 if the smart, reasonable and experienced thor even hints at believing you over me.
Oh really?
Amrock#3784
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2969 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:15 am

Post by Toranaga »

we are lynching one of me and mulch. whoever flips green, the other is outed. no other scenario.

if mulch is town fruit vendor and sent fruit to fucking HEM, after outing havo, getting maria lynched and making -20 points of scummyness- on the town tracker just to get him lynched, I'll happily hold hands with mulch and lose the game. if mulch flips green, 100% lynch me next gameday.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2970 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:16 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 2969, Toranaga wrote:if mulch flips green, 100% lynch me next gameday.
Oh really?
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2971 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:16 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 2970, Mulch wrote:
Oh really?
Just like you said 100% lynch me if I'm not nightkilled?
Amrock#3784
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2972 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:16 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 2968, Mulch wrote:
In post 2966, Toranaga wrote:I'll do it again on d4 if the smart, reasonable and experienced thor even hints at believing you over me.
Oh really?
absolutely

if thor believes you over me I'll scream in bold letters that after you flip, he gets the f3 lynch.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2973 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:16 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 2972, Toranaga wrote:
In post 2968, Mulch wrote:
Oh really?
absolutely

if thor believes you over me I'll scream in bold letters that after you flip, he gets the f3 lynch.
This makes me think Thor and you are not scum partners
Amrock#3784
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2974 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:17 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 2971, Mulch wrote:
In post 2970, Mulch wrote:
Oh really?
Just like you said 100% lynch me if I'm not nightkilled?
yeah but you framed me, and did so horribly LOL

you're so outed. does anyone need me to explain why mulch is outed right now?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”