UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:26 am

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 546, CheekyTeeky wrote:Here's more info. So it's good. Una is the scummiest of the 3. He's supposed to be a good player says the grapevine, and yet he managed to comment on one thing although there are a lot of things since his last post he sh ok ild be commenting. That doesn't feel like townie objectivity. UCV is still pinging but IDK how to read him when I consider his age. Acid is probably town because their play always pings me. I'm starting to come around on vanders possibly being town but I'm unsure, it won't be obvious until you see who scumread who day 1 after the flip. Necro being nice is weirding me out.
Ok. I will say this one time. And one time only.....please do not even consider my age. Pretend you don't know I'm a teenager. I hate it when people do that. It ruins my and possibly other peoples game experience....
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:26 am

Post by UC Voyager »

Page top /\
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:33 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

UCV, but you act your age...otherwise I would've pushed you hard before Morality. It's hard to tell if you're actually lynchbait or just scum getting away with it. I'm sure I'll figure it out after more games with you.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:36 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Wave, Luca, Chaos have been notably silent. I'm pretty sure zulfy is town as noone has a legit reason to scumread them that I've seen.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:39 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

This latest post also hits some of my favorite marks for a scumread getting "confirmed" further. I'll try to list a few:
In post 546, CheekyTeeky wrote:--and yet he managed to comment on one thing although there are a lot of things since his last post he sh ok ild be commenting.
1) Can't discredit my point about their one post, so has to discredit me as a player. Decides to do it by saying "others have said he is good" and "only picks one post even though there has been many". Neither is actually an objectively good argument. I'm still waiting to see anyone quote every single post in the game.. :]
In post 546, CheekyTeeky wrote:That doesn't feel like townie objectivity.
2) Calls my read on themselves "not objectively townie", even though they are biased and making the said judgement themselves = subjective.
Also: is there even a thing such as scummie-objectivity in this game?
In post 546, CheekyTeeky wrote:UCV is still pinging but IDK how to read him when I consider his age. Acid is probably town because their play always pings me.
3) Two players who apparently ping them as scummy, but they don't want to commit to a read fully. This is to appear as trying to solve and sort in the same post where they discredit me, because "it would be scummy to just defend themselves". :]
In post 546, CheekyTeeky wrote:I'm starting to come around on vanders possibly being town but I'm unsure, it won't be obvious until you see who scumread who day 1 after the flip. Necro being nice is weirding me out.
4) Mentions Vanders as a townlean, because others are yet to sort them. This might help pocket Vanders and gain towncred for calling them town before acid and Rhah get there. Mentions Necro, but not making any huge commitments there either.. :igmeou:
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:40 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 549, CheekyTeeky wrote:Mastina is a fan of your play, check out scummy nomination thread.
What is this thing?

Also: surprised if Mastina likes my play, I have only played in one newbie game with her, and I lost that in LyLo.. :lol:
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:01 am

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 552, CheekyTeeky wrote:UCV, but you act your age...otherwise I would've pushed you hard before Morality. It's hard to tell if you're actually lynchbait or just scum getting away with it. I'm sure I'll figure it out after more games with you.
I have little experience on site, but experience with the game. If you consider my age, I get an advantage if I'm scum.
please treat any post by me the same way if it was any other player
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:11 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Una you're on the wrong track. Please help us look at others? If I'm scum who are my most likely buddies? Could you provide a readslist?
necro
necro
Goon
necro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:46 am

Post by necro »

Cheeky wagon best wagon?

Yeahhh the boys.
necro
necro
Goon
necro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:47 am

Post by necro »

I think Vanders is town.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:50 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Yeah I'm coming around to vanders town too. Townbloc Rhah, Vanders, Chip, on my flip.
necro
necro
Goon
necro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:50 am

Post by necro »

Chip is very likely scum.

Why do you think town?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:51 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Necro can go in there if Rhah can sort him out lol.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:53 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Because I still hold my belief about Morality being scum. Also Rhah thinks he's town. But it's up to you guys to do what you will to sort others out.
necro
necro
Goon
necro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:55 am

Post by necro »

Rhah is probably town, just has some personal issue with playstyle or something.
necro
necro
Goon
necro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:57 am

Post by necro »

Cheeky I think you should read Chip without clouding it with associative tells and consider what, if anything in their ISO, indicates being town. If I wasn't on your wagon, I'd be on Chip. I'd be good with these two wagons competing as it'd be pretty informative.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:58 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Ok I'll do that now.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:00 am

Post by Rhah »

necro wrote:Rhah is probably town, just has some personal issue with playstyle or something.

It's my opinion that you have a scum playstyle, yeah. Not sure why you get townreads. It's not like a policy thing, cause I can say a similar thing about acidphoenix but I'm not because I think there's nuance to your inaction that makes it scummy. acid doesn't give a shit, but if he reds I probably wouldn't be surprised either. Gut says it's more likely acid is town atm though.

CheekyTeeky wrote:Because I still hold my belief about Morality being scum. Also Rhah thinks he's town.
I have great respect for Morality. He saw me bitch my way out of my wagon, and decided to 10-up me. How can you not love that?
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:01 am

Post by Rhah »

Like the towniest shit you've done, necro, is give pro-town advice to Cheeky while voting her.
necro
necro
Goon
necro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:04 am

Post by necro »

I mean...I guess you'll figure it out eventually.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:05 am

Post by Rhah »

What do you guys townread about the thing Vanders does where he catches up by just quoting stuff and asking questions, and that's it? Has he been doing that the whole game? It only really stood out to me recently cause I looked at a whole page of it and it made me question if he was really solving.

Why do you townread Una....................?
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:05 am

Post by UC Voyager »

At first. I really didn't like hero's play style, but it has grown on me. Despite my disliking for naked votes, Necro has been making good points, and seems very pro-town.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:06 am

Post by Rhah »

You and co. are driving a mislynch, necro. I hope I figure
something
out.
necro
necro
Goon
necro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:07 am

Post by necro »

Personally I'm less sure about acidphoenix than I was before.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:07 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 299, Chip Butty wrote:Having read through Rhah's ISO, I'm not really understanding the wagon on him in town terms. I expect there is already one scum aboard. Right now, town lean, but i need to ISO those on his wagon.

Also Rhah and CT: Did you bring some bad blood into this game? If so and you are town, please get over it, at least for now.
In post 302, Chip Butty wrote:UCV looks like an easy mislynch but sometimes these characters actually are scum, statistically. Backburner for now.
In post 312, Chip Butty wrote:VOTE: Morality
In post 339, Chip Butty wrote:I think Luca is town here. Not only does he provide detailed reasoning for what he says, but i can follow his logic pretty much everywhere, and that is difficult to maintain as scum as the game drags on. Early days yet, but a good feeling about this slot.
Ok so these look like townie posts from Chip. He has the same problem as Rhah in that they both scum read Morality but then changed their mind when he back handedly compliments them lol.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”