Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:56 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 622, Rhah wrote:Wait you actually have me as scum -_-
Yeah, it weren't real, brah. Deal with it.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 622, Rhah wrote:Wait you actually have me as scum -_-
Yes vote me. Get necro on here too.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by Rhah »

I'm still town, champ.
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 620, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 618, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 615, CheekyTeeky wrote:Yeah well you can blame chip for my honesty. We learn more when scum have no idea what we're doing.
Oh, sorry for asking pointed questions. :roll:
What were you hoping to learn by questionning it? It was a pretty messed up push. Which included discrediting me, fluff and now finally enough of a reason for a vote...after you said there's plenty to comment on. Oh lol. Get him necro :lol:
I was hoping to learn exactly what i said i hoped to learn...what was going on with thart transition.

And yes, plenty to comment pn. There are more than one scum, you know...And i already know what my comments will be, unless something happens to change my mind. It's just I've been posting about this and haven't been able to get around to other stuff yet.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 543, UC Voyager wrote:UNVOTE: morality
VOTE: cheekyteeky l-3

I just reread a bit of the current day. Is it possibly Morality and CheekyTeeky are going at each Other so whichever one that isn't lynched looks less scummy. I don't think it is the best move, but it could be possible.
I don't think that's likely.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:03 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 553, CheekyTeeky wrote:Wave, Luca, Chaos have been notably silent. I'm pretty sure zulfy is town as noone has a legit reason to scumread them that I've seen.
Not good reasoning
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 630, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 553, CheekyTeeky wrote:Wave, Luca, Chaos have been notably silent. I'm pretty sure zulfy is town as noone has a legit reason to scumread them that I've seen.
Not good reasoning
Yeah I've learnt I need to be better at that, this game.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:06 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 627, Rhah wrote:I'm still town, champ.
Yeah but how do you know I am?
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:07 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 571, UC Voyager wrote:At first. I really didn't like hero's play style, but it has grown on me. Despite my disliking for naked votes, Necro has been making good points, and seems very pro-town.
Very pro-town is an extreme stretch...
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:07 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

So what's your story about the transition?
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:15 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 612, UC Voyager wrote:I think Cheeky is scum due to her big attack on morality which also convinced me morality might also be scum. I'm not sure about necro. I think it might just be his playstyle.
You're going to have to explain this one..
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:15 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 615, CheekyTeeky wrote:Yeah well you can blame chip for my honesty. We learn more when scum have no idea what we're doing.
What were you hoping to learn by questionning it? It was a pretty messed up push. Which included discrediting me, fluff and now finally enough of a reason for a vote...after you said there's plenty to comment on. Oh lol. Get him necro :lol:
tl;dr: OMGUS.

And i have way more reason for my vote on you than you have for your vote on me, basically sheeping 'weird' necro.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 614, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 613, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 612, UC Voyager wrote:I think Cheeky is scum due to her big attack on morality which also convinced me morality might also be scum. I'm not sure about necro. I think it might just be his playstyle.
You think I'm scum because I convinced you someone else is scum? Whaaat?
I think you possibly you both as scum buddies tried to put a push on each Other so that which ever one didn't get lynched looked less scummy, but the more I think about it and the game goes on, the less I think that is true. I think you have been more honest than you were earlier in the day.
If it's not true, why is she scum?
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by Rhah »

CheekyTeeky wrote:
Yeah but how do you know I am?
I'm capable of evaluating my own reads and determining a mislynch.
Chip Butty wrote:
So what's your story about the transition?
I had a progression on her, I assumed she had one on me, I didn't question the speed because it didn't seem unnatural. Omgus was towny. The ping pongs were kinda towny. Plus I believe both of our reads on Morality were genuine. Like, you have other thoughts on stuff? Pointing out discontinuities is easy.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

Cheeky, can you explain more about what caused you to say you thought Morality was towny, but then he said basically nothing and you flipped your read to him being lock scum?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 636, Chip Butty wrote:
tl;dr: OMGUS.

And i have way more reason for my vote on you than you have for your vote on me, basically sheeping 'weird' necro.

Yeah lets just twist reality to fit our view lol. People who call me out for OMGUS are usally scum, Ive already said that I read through it. Like how I'm reading your reaction to it now. Also you've given roughly an equal amount as reason as you have. Also your reasons suck like fakeness. I know you were waiting for a spot to vote me, you acting like you cared about my response is a bs front to look reasonable for voting me. I'm more comfortable with people voting me for no reason rather than those who are so self-aware that they need to look like they have a reason before jumping on. I.e you and una.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 639, Vanderscamp wrote:Cheeky, can you explain more about what caused you to say you thought Morality was towny, but then he said basically nothing and you flipped your read to him being lock scum?
Because I wanted to see his reaction. He kept pushing shade without voting me. Not voting me but scum reading me hypothetically is a massive scum tell, or so I've learned in a couple of games so far.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:34 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 641, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 639, Vanderscamp wrote:Cheeky, can you explain more about what caused you to say you thought Morality was towny, but then he said basically nothing and you flipped your read to him being lock scum?
Because I wanted to see his reaction. He kept pushing shade without voting me. Not voting me but scum reading me hypothetically is a massive scum tell, or so I've learned in a couple of games so far.
Really?
Because I find this pretty hard to believe.
You called him good for his reaction? What reaction did you get?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 642, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 641, CheekyTeeky wrote:
Really?
Because I find this pretty hard to believe.
You called him good for his reaction? What reaction did you get?
Oh god another Chip. Just vote me bro. I'm done explaning to you guys why I play the way I do. I've already said that I change gears fast to trap scum. I said I thought I town read him for a push and watched. He didn't vote me even though he predicted my moves as scum. I mean why say someone who is probably scum is doing x to set up y...but not vote them? If that's not unjustified stretchy shade casting as scum then I don't know what is.
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:40 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 577, CheekyTeeky wrote:So I dunno, he does have a fluffy scummy feeling about him I can't really put my finger on.
In post 580, CheekyTeeky wrote:I'll help you push necro. It might get us more info. Although I'm a little suspicious that he kept digging at you and now you want to wagon him lol. Although I can't talk, I read through OMGUS.

VOTE: ChipButty
So you don't like players who are so self-aware they feel they need a reason to vote, yet here you are saying i have a 'fluffy scummy feeling' (oh puh-leeease!) and then sheeping weird necro because 'it might get us more info'????
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:48 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 643, CheekyTeeky wrote: Oh god another Chip. Just vote me bro. I'm done explaning to you guys why I play the way I do. I've already said that I change gears fast to trap scum. I said I thought I town read him for a push and watched. He didn't vote me even though he predicted my moves as scum. I mean why say someone who is probably scum is doing x to set up y...but not vote them? If that's not unjustified stretchy shade casting as scum then I don't know what is.
Looks like you've got two Chips on your shoulder. Do you think all 5 on your wagon are scum?

If Morality is scum and he predicted your moves if you were scum and then you made those very moves, it would be the perfect pretext for him to vote you. So it's NAI.
Rhah
Rhah
Goon
Rhah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:54 pm

Post by Rhah »

In post 645, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 643, CheekyTeeky wrote: Oh god another Chip. Just vote me bro. I'm done explaning to you guys why I play the way I do. I've already said that I change gears fast to trap scum. I said I thought I town read him for a push and watched. He didn't vote me even though he predicted my moves as scum. I mean why say someone who is probably scum is doing x to set up y...but not vote them? If that's not unjustified stretchy shade casting as scum then I don't know what is.
Looks like you've got two Chips on your shoulder.

Hahahahahahaha this is the best post from him
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:08 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 645, Chip Butty wrote:
Looks like you've got two Chips on your shoulder. Do you think all 5 on your wagon are scum?

If Morality is scum and he predicted your moves if you were scum and then you made those very moves, it would be the perfect pretext for him to vote you. So it's NAI.
No just Morality. My omgus is doing pretty well at making you feel scummy af though.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:17 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

It would be good if town started working out what their read will be in both Cheeky universes. If I'm scum who is scum with me? If I'm town then who's town with me etc. I don't want my flip to mean nothing and you guys start back at D1.

Also why is there no counterwagon? Why was Chip against there being a counterwagon?
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:30 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 648, CheekyTeeky wrote:It would be good if town started working out what their read will be in both Cheeky universes. If I'm scum who is scum with me? If I'm town then who's town with me etc. I don't want my flip to mean nothing and you guys start back at D1.

Also why is there no counterwagon? Why was Chip against there being a counterwagon?
You want us to do preflip associations?

I was against the counterwagon that necro is obsessively pushing because it's me lol.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”