Mini Normal 1946 | Classic Hits | Town Victory!

Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3075 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:05 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

I'm here and catching up. Why am i not surprised that Toranaga is still here, and HEM is dead despite his obviously bogus claim? More in an hour or two.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3076 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:07 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 3073, Mulch wrote:
In post 3069, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 3065, Mulch wrote:So, here's the deal. He made a large, large arguement about how that it was a "frame kill" and that I actually did the nightkill, and never sent fruit. And then he slipped in that I actually did send fruit. He spent the entire time accusing me of lying about it, and then admitted that I actually did send it.

Fuck me this is indisputable. He even said EARLIER that I lied about sending fruit and slips here that he knows I did
How is that a scumslip instead of an illogical argument? If he has shot his whole premise for voting you in the face, then it would be scummy if he still votes you. Thing is that he wanted to vote you last day phase so now it's only scummy that he hasn't updated his case for you based on HEM dying.
Listen. The only possible "way" I am scum is if I didn't give fruit. He just admitted that he knew I gave fruit, which he would only know if he was mafia and knew I...gave fruit. How can he argue that I am mafia and didn't give fruit when he just admitted he knew I gave fruit?
So if you give fruit to a mafia then the other mafia knows you gave fruit? Or did Tor just concede that you've probably given fruit thus clearing you of doing the NK?
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3077 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:13 pm

Post by Toranaga »

scum fruit vendor can absolutely give fruit AND do the night kill. what he can't do is give someone fruit and NK someone else. it doesn't matter if he sent fruit or not, he claims he did it, nobody else got fruit so whatever. it doesn't matter if he sent HEM fruit or not, it matters that he visited the NK and no one else got fruit from him.

TEH SCUMSLIP lol give me a break
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #3078 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:13 pm

Post by Mulch »

^ complete lie. Ask mastina
Amrock#3784
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3079 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:14 pm

Post by Toranaga »

if it's a lie, then why were you claiming you'd be as good as inno child if there was only one scum left? EXPLAIN THIS TO ME MULCH
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #3080 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:16 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 3079, Toranaga wrote:if it's a lie, then why were you claiming you'd be as good as inno child if there was only one scum left? EXPLAIN THIS TO ME MULCH
Because fruit vendors cant send fruit and do the night kill. Stop being purposefully dense
Amrock#3784
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3081 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:17 pm

Post by Toranaga »

so let's see

I have tacos and cheeky with me. you with me right cheeky. and then you have chip butty with mulch. it's gonna come down to fitz and thor.

if thor dares to side with mulch, HE IS YOUR F3. chip butty doesn't understand anything about anything clearly, and I think fitz can't really be wolfing with mulch. if I get mislynched on account of thor actually siding with mulch, don't you ever let him get away with it.

the lynch is between me and mulch and nobody else. cheeky you gotta understand this. this needs to be resolved NOW and not on lylo. NOW.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #3082 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by Mulch »

Lol cheeky please don’t lose to this
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #3083 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by Mulch »

He just did ATE after it was proven his explanation for his scunslip was bullshit . Cmon
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #3084 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by Mulch »

Holy fuck I don’t want to lose to this
Amrock#3784
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3085 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:20 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 3080, Mulch wrote:
In post 3079, Toranaga wrote:if it's a lie, then why were you claiming you'd be as good as inno child if there was only one scum left? EXPLAIN THIS TO ME MULCH
Because fruit vendors cant send fruit and do the night kill. Stop being purposefully dense
hmmmmm I think they can, but then they send fruit to the NK. but what if they don't, so what. you visited HEM who got NKed. you have no reason to visit HEM as a villager and you can't prove you didn't kill him. your only motivation to visit HEM is so you can do the NK so I, as tracker, have no good result from a track. you can't keep me alive and have your scum partner doing the visit, so it only makes sense that you'd do it yourself.

but no I SCUMSLIP lol this is so fucking horrible
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #3086 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:22 pm

Post by Mulch »

If you don’t think they can, then why would I lie about sending it to hem? Your lying
Amrock#3784
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3087 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:23 pm

Post by Toranaga »

you're saying you can't send fruit and do the NK. I'm not the scum fruit vendor, you are, you know what's up LOL. you say you gave him fruit, I believe you. I'm also 100% sure you killed him.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #3088 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:25 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 3087, Toranaga wrote:you're saying you can't send fruit and do the NK. I'm not the scum fruit vendor, you are, you know what's up LOL. you say you gave him fruit, I believe you. I'm also 100% sure you killed him.
Why would I give fruit to someone I nightkill if I’m scum?
Amrock#3784
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3089 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:26 pm

Post by Toranaga »

who cares! sending fruit is irrelevant. I would LOL, the sweet taste of death.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3090 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:27 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 3075, Chip Butty wrote:I'm here and catching up. Why am i not surprised that Toranaga is still here, and HEM is dead despite his obviously bogus claim? More in an hour or two.
more poop in an hour or two guys

stay tuned!
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3091 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:28 pm

Post by Toranaga »

chip PLEASE stay on my wagon I beg you

I'm gonna love reading you defend yourself at f3 and lose to thor if I get mislynched

you deserve it bro
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #3092 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:29 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 3089, Toranaga wrote:who cares! sending fruit is irrelevant. I would LOL, the sweet taste of death.
You based an entire scumread on me that I did the night kill and lied about giving fruit. And now you claim to think the entire time I could give fruit AND do the nighkill? And you can’t find any motivation for me giving fruit to who died? You say “who cares” ?
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #3093 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:29 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 3091, Toranaga wrote:chip PLEASE stay on my wagon I beg you

I'm gonna love reading you defend yourself at f3 and lose to thor if I get mislynched

you deserve it bro
^ not a natural towny thought. You should think he’s scum if your town
Amrock#3784
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3094 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:31 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 3093, Mulch wrote:
In post 3091, Toranaga wrote:chip PLEASE stay on my wagon I beg you

you deserve it bro
^ not a natural towny thought. You should think he’s scum if your town
I don't think so. I think thor is. I think if thor was town he wouldn't be trying to lynch tacos and he'd read porkens as more townie than he did last gameday. dude is fishing for mislynches.

here is the thing though: if chip is the last wolf, then thor can vote you with me, then town lycnhes him at f5 and butty at f3. I think this is a gambit thor can't make because he is scum, but hey... we'll see.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3095 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:33 pm

Post by Toranaga »

here is the thing about tacos: he didn't visit anyone last night, which reduces the odds of him being scum because that means his scum partner would have to do the NK. it's not natural that, with this information, thor wants to vote tacos anyway. he'd want to vote someone that, let's say, visited HEM at night. we know mulch did it! and thor is just evasive, he knows he is getting easily POE'd down here if he votes mulch. he is the other scum probably.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #3096 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:34 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 3092, Mulch wrote:
In post 3089, Toranaga wrote:who cares! sending fruit is irrelevant. I would LOL, the sweet taste of death.
You based an entire scumread on me that I did the night kill and lied about giving fruit. And now you claim to think the entire time I could give fruit AND do the nighkill? And you can’t find any motivation for me giving fruit to who died? You say “who cares” ?
Amrock#3784
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3097 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:35 pm

Post by Toranaga »

mulch that's some fucking bold move to frame me. just NK me, mislynch HEM, mislynch tacos who did the wolfiest post ever last gameday and you and thor win.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #3098 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:36 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 3097, Toranaga wrote:mulch that's some fucking bold move to frame me. just NK me, mislynch HEM, mislynch tacos who did the wolfiest post ever last gameday and you and thor win.
Your scum . You immediately painted it as a frame. Almost as if you knew...
Amrock#3784
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3099 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:38 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 3096, Mulch wrote:
In post 3092, Mulch wrote:
it's not a read, it's mechanically outing. I never said you lied about giving fruit, I'm saying SURE, you sent fruit to the guy you killed, who the fuck cares. I'm not reading into anything because I don't need to read into anything. you visited the NK target because you did the NK. the only way your risky ass FPS move works, is if I can't track your scum partner, so you had to do it. it's a shit idea with shit results and it's especially horrible that you're doing this with me. I'm bad at many things but I can type fast and I'll tdome you til you're dead.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”