Mini Normal 1946 | Classic Hits | Town Victory!

Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #3150 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:56 pm

Post by Mulch »

It’s one level to lynch me here, it’s another level to not lynch Tor tmrw
Amrock#3784
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3151 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:57 pm

Post by Toranaga »

absolutely lynch me tomorrow yes
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #3152 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:57 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 3151, Toranaga wrote:absolutely lynch me tomorrow yes
Amrock#3784
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3153 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:58 pm

Post by Toranaga »

that M in front of your vote doesn't discount the vote I suppose

you're still 100% lynched here
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3154 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:59 pm

Post by Toranaga »

why would you send fruit to HEM mulch you noob
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #3155 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:59 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 3154, Toranaga wrote:why would you send fruit to HEM mulch you noob
Stop. Trying.
Amrock#3784
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3156 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:00 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Yep lynch tor, when you both flip town imma say I told you so.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #3157 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:00 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 3156, CheekyTeeky wrote:Yep lynch tor, when you both flip town imma say I told you so.
Ur actually dumb
Amrock#3784
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3158 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:01 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 3156, CheekyTeeky wrote:Yep lynch tor, when you both flip town imma say I told you so.
I did enjoy playing with you fwiw
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #3159 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:01 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 3158, Toranaga wrote:
I did enjoy playing with you fwiw
LOL
Amrock#3784
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3160 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:01 pm

Post by Toranaga »

mulch you're not mindfucking and you're not angleshooting right

I trust you're a better man than doing either
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #3161 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:02 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 3160, Toranaga wrote:mulch you're not mindfucking and you're not angleshooting right

I trust you're a better man than doing either
Stop
Amrock#3784
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3162 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:04 pm

Post by Toranaga »

alright

gg wp hope we still frands
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3163 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:05 pm

Post by Toranaga »

idiot scum team believed HEM jfc
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #3164 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:08 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 3162, Toranaga wrote:alright

gg wp hope we still frands
You outplayed me. GG
Amrock#3784
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3165 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:18 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

I think the million dollar question here is why a claimed Town tracker wouldn't be NKed on a night when he has a track and the only other real choice is an obviously bogus claim. There would be no blowback in killing him because he was the obv NK. There's no need to keep him alive for framing.

If Mulch were NKed, on the other hand, it leads back to Toranagger, who therefore did need to frame.
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3166 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:21 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

In other news, Toranagger outs himself as a thoroughly toxic human being, but i am trying to look past that since it is NAI, even though he is making it difficult to do so.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3167 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:22 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 3166, Chip Butty wrote:In other news, Toranagger outs himself as a thoroughly toxic human being, but i am trying to look past that since it is NAI, even though he is making it difficult to do so.
oh no I'm poopy to play with says the guy who accused me of fantasizing about him
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3168 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:24 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 3167, Toranaga wrote:
In post 3166, Chip Butty wrote:In other news, Toranagger outs himself as a thoroughly toxic human being, but i am trying to look past that since it is NAI, even though he is making it difficult to do so.
oh no I'm poopy to play with says the guy who accused me of fantasizing about him
After you asked me where you touched me, and how old i was, yeah.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3169 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:33 pm

Post by Toranaga »

yeah that's not a hysterical response from a toxic player at all
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3170 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:38 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Toranaga seems nice to me. Not that it's AI, but usually scum are nice to me until I call them out.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3171 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:47 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 3170, CheekyTeeky wrote:Toranaga seems nice to me. Not that it's AI, but usually scum are nice to me until I call them out.
I'm a nice guy
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3172 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:24 pm

Post by Toranaga »

I'm going to be very confused if mulch flips town, and I know he doesn't have much reason to be lying about it but... it's such a terrible coincidence that mulch would send HEM fruit and HEM would actually get NKed instead of me. I really don't think my spot is defensible anymore from any logical standpoint... if I was any of you, I'd be screaming for my lynch because only a wolf team with me would actually kill HEM.

A lot of problems I had with trying to get a read off people this game was how obtusely pro-scum a lot of them were. Particularly mulch who I know to be a good and reasonable player. I don't understand why he pushed havo as hard as he did, and I don't understand why he'd push so hard for the maria lynch and townread skitter... I'm baffled and honestly very confused with his play.

I'll understand getting lynched in lylo and if I was any of you guys, that's what I'd do. but I'm trying to come up with some logic as to why HEM got NKed instead of me, when his claim was so ridiculous and when mulch was town. because if mulch is town and cheeky is town, that's literally 6 town claimable roles if HEM was telling the truth. it just makes no sense to ever believe it... it only fits with mulch. even if wolves decided to frame me, I think just leaving me unroleblocked to possibly track a scum player is a terrible idea. there's also outing mechanics where E.G.: mulch gives someone who is alive fruit, and I track a possible wolf not going anywhere, and then we lynch that player... that would clear mulch.

so... a team without mulch would have to believe the claim if they're playing the game to their win condition. they can't even be confident me and mulch are going to hard tunnel each other because, honestly, I wasn't that prepared to call mulch scum before he claimed his fruit. it's really... it would be really bad for scum!mulch to actually just send fruit and leave his partner to do the NK when I could track him. I think this is a thought I'm >rand to have at some point, and doubt mulch could do this as a frame attempt.

if mulch is town I'm hardclearing thor. I said that already... one of us is playing a shit town game, and apparently that's me. also, thor just seems way to smart to do the HEM NK.

I think cheeky is too smart to the HEM NK, and honestly I'm just 100% buying into that miller claim based off hers and WM's tone. if that's a scum slot, that's legit great play.

I'm left with 2 out of 3 in the chip butty, sergtacos and fitz wolf team. I don't think they tried framing, so it's all about... just which of these 3 players don't understand mechanics well enough to know HEM's claim was not believable.

I think we can be sure that serg and chip aren't wolfing together based off chip's EOD's push on serg. he actually noticed some pretty telling wolfy stuff from serg there. and as bad as I think chip is, I don't see him buying into HEM's claim at all. in fact, if chip butty is actually scum, he is a lot smarter than what he is letting us on. so he probably wouldn't do that NK for framing, and he wouldn't believe HEM's story.

we're left with sergtacos and fritz... I think tacos made an extremely wolfy post last gameday, which is why I tracked him. and I think fritz just kinda works well with these 2 and skitter. f5 with chip butty I'm probably getting voted and since I think he is the villager, we lose right there.

I could never clear mulch, man. I tried so hard to do it, but... so many things. both mechanically, tonal, agenda driven posts... IDK. I'm still kinda baffled.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3173 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:29 pm

Post by Toranaga »

if mulch sent fruit to anyone else I think it would be more or less clearing of his slot, because if mulch is scum, he is keeping me alive and having his scum partner do the NK which is pretty damning if I'm left alive at night.

and I could probably not argue against it in any sensible way, because I was not roleblocked at night... I literally saw sergtacos not going anywhere. which would also mean that scum!mulch, by sending someone else fruit, is making me lock clear someone else with my NA. it wouldn't make sense as a play for him.

but then he does the one NA that he can't do. he goes to HEM. that means if he is scum, he can kill HEM and whoever I track at night doesn't go anywhere. it's a gambit that makes sense for him and only him to do.

if Mulch tried to call himself MAJ lynched town without being so because he went MVOTE or whatever, that's angleshooting. he can't pretend to get majority lynched in order to spew himself town or whatever. I don't think he should be punished, I just think his self vote should be interpreted as a vote, and not something else because of MVOTE. and really I'm still giving this MVOTE + trying to angleshoot himself clear a higher % chance of being true than mulch being a villager with all the coincidental night actions that happened. I don't think mulch is an ass or anything, I don't think he'd do it... but somehow that's still more likely than him NAing on HEM and HEM getting NKed instead of me. IDK why I'm writing so much. I'm trying to make sense of shit I guess. I just wish he'd fucking flip already.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3174 (ISO) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:46 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Tor who have you tracked each night and what were the results?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”