Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4350 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4347, Cephrir wrote:I guess I had better start assuming regarding town then.... since you're not going to listen
...Regfan is town.

Like if I get in a LyLO with the moderator and Regfan I would probably lynch the moderator.

That is how Town Regfan is.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4351 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 am

Post by Cephrir »

Alright so at this point I don't see how we ever win with math around unless we get a dream miracle. We likely have 3 scum to lynch and she will undoubtedly derpvote me at some point. Ergo, I am forced to vote for a lynch today and hope we get a doc save or something.

VOTE: LLD
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4352 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:13 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 4349, MathBlade wrote:Furthermore why didn't you try to establish who had what vote cast on day two regarding your claim?
I did!!! Have you even read my posts?????
Bartleby the Scrivener
serrapaladin
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4353 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:14 am

Post by serrapaladin »

In post 4345, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4342, serrapaladin wrote:You don't get to call yourself incredibly town though Ceph :)

And anyways hebi doesn't need to be scum for you to be town. I do struggle a bit with whether scum!LLD would actually fakeclaim an inno to save a buddy. Just looking at LLD's play, I think her stance towards Reg (kind of soft bussing along with the "you need to keep me alive so I can check him" stuff) makes more sense as buddies than outright claiming to save hebi. That reads more like hard buddying tbh
Nope LLD and Regfan are not buddies.

0% chance of that.
Go on. If one of your points is that Reg gave you BP, I think the order of events was that Sakura hadn't yet claimed, so giving her the shot is actually a bit weird given that there were slots like the mastina hydra alive.
Wandering but not lost
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4354 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4351, Cephrir wrote:Alright so at this point I don't see how we ever win with math around unless we get a dream miracle. We likely have 3 scum to lynch and she will undoubtedly derpvote me at some point. Ergo, I am forced to vote for a lynch today and hope we get a doc save or something.

#1 I am a They
#2 Still reading
#3 Why don't you answer my question
#4 What part of no lynch do you not understand?
#5 If you are Town (doubtful) scum could kill you or scum could kill me (likely) TownCephrir doesn't just give up.

That LLD vote is super weird.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4355 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4353, serrapaladin wrote:
In post 4345, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4342, serrapaladin wrote:You don't get to call yourself incredibly town though Ceph :)

And anyways hebi doesn't need to be scum for you to be town. I do struggle a bit with whether scum!LLD would actually fakeclaim an inno to save a buddy. Just looking at LLD's play, I think her stance towards Reg (kind of soft bussing along with the "you need to keep me alive so I can check him" stuff) makes more sense as buddies than outright claiming to save hebi. That reads more like hard buddying tbh
Nope LLD and Regfan are not buddies.

0% chance of that.
Go on. If one of your points is that Reg gave you BP, I think the order of events was that Sakura hadn't yet claimed, so giving her the shot is actually a bit weird given that there were slots like the mastina hydra alive.
Do you really think I would announce if I had a vest or not?

Seriously.

Shit...Serra and Cephrir?

Regfan town is like completely obvious lololol
GTKAS -- MathBlade
serrapaladin
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4356 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:19 am

Post by serrapaladin »

What are you on about. Sakura (for some ungodly reason) claimed she received BP from Regfan, which he confirmed.
Wandering but not lost
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4357 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 248, Regfan wrote:Ugh. I've actually got to head out for a bit. I'll dump where I'm at with everyone and then come back and go through LLD & Floodgates then.

Will split this up in hopes people actually read the posts;

TOWN: Varsoon, NMS, [Gap], Imperium, Hiplop, [Gap], MariaR

Varsoons entrance post in mirrors a lot of my thoughts at the time in that I agree that the LLD/Sakura early game interaction wasn't hugely alignment indicative for either and that there's generally better avenues to have discussion. I can understand his read and stance on GIF and Maria there too. I think the follow up questioning towards Maria in and comes across as him genuinely attempting to analyse the situation, pretty sure he's town here.

I don't mind NMS's entrance and admission to mostly only having townfeels in and the manner they soft-claimed in at all, both feel slightly genuine. Also really like that their stance and read on Varsoon matches where I'm at with him and how they went about responding to Floods vote on him in . Also really like that Jae seems to be where I'm at with both Sunlit and Baku in and . Pretty good chance that they're town.

Don't really like the questions that Imperium were throwing out in the entrance posts but I like that Nachos reads in mostly match mine at the time, same goes with his NMS read in . I think their reaction towards my replace in (Particularly Tammys posts) is much more likely if they're town here, a lot of them felt very comfortable and free-flowing and them taking the route of trying to throw me off if they're scum knowing I'm town is someone I don't think they'd do. Also think it'd have been a much more delayed reaction if they're scum but admit this is probably terrible reasoning and possibly a case of me wanting them to be town.

I like both Hiplops question towards LLD on her reasoning for picking Sakura in as well as his reaction towards her response in . I like most of his and find the reads there and his interaction that follows with Maria as him attempting to get a read on her, also like his reasoning for his scum read on Sunlit in and . Think he's probably town here.

I disagree with Marias read on the situation/LLD in her entrance posts but think the way she goes about it in posts like makes more sense as town than scum (?) and think she really believes what she was saying to Varsoon in and . I've got a weakish town read on her overall.
Example here 100% accurate townreads at the start of the game with the exception of serrapaladin who is currently unknown. I don't know of a scum who puts all their buddies as scumreads early.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4358 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4356, serrapaladin wrote:What are you on about. Sakura (for some ungodly reason) claimed she received BP from Regfan, which he confirmed.
Assume this is true (of which I neither confirm nor deny) then why would scum give the BP to a townie?

This also implies that scum could be night killed at some point possibly.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4359 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:26 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 4354, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4351, Cephrir wrote:Alright so at this point I don't see how we ever win with math around unless we get a dream miracle. We likely have 3 scum to lynch and she will undoubtedly derpvote me at some point. Ergo, I am forced to vote for a lynch today and hope we get a doc save or something.

#1 I am a They
#2 Still reading
#3 Why don't you answer my question
#4 What part of no lynch do you not understand?
#5 If you are Town (doubtful) scum could kill you or scum could kill me (likely) TownCephrir doesn't just give up.

That LLD vote is super weird.
3. I did
4. I understand it just fine and was it's strongest supporter until just now when I realized I had no choice
5. Scum won't kill me because they want you to mislynch me; and again, and again I don't understand why you think you know me when you clearly don't but I get fatalistic as town all the time
Bartleby the Scrivener
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4360 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: No lynch
GTKAS -- MathBlade
serrapaladin
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4361 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:26 am

Post by serrapaladin »

And so because his townreads are unreasonable good for page 10 or something that makes him town? Reg is obviously known to be decent at town, so if he was actually nailing the game from page 10 how on Earth is he still alive?
Wandering but not lost
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4362 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:27 am

Post by Cephrir »

We know reg gave you the vest, Sakura claimed that forever ago. That's how we all know where your town read on reg is coming from and have been disagreeing with basing it on that.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4363 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:28 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 4357, MathBlade wrote:Example here 100% accurate townreads at the start of the game with the exception of serrapaladin who is currently unknown. I don't know of a scum who puts all their buddies as scumreads early.
Oh my god THAT is why he's 100% for sure toen? Holy ducking hell
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4364 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:28 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 4358, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4356, serrapaladin wrote:What are you on about. Sakura (for some ungodly reason) claimed she received BP from Regfan, which he confirmed.
Assume this is true (of which I neither confirm nor deny) then why would scum give the BP to a townie?

TO LOOK TOWN
Bartleby the Scrivener
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4365 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:28 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

scum are not getting a giveable BP vest in this setup
balance among all things
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4366 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 827, Floodgates wrote:Don't worry Cephrir you're one of my weaker scumreads so I'm sure by the time we've lynched your buds and a townie or two you'll have nightkilled my slot and her slot and won't have to worry anymore.
@Cephrir Thoughts?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
serrapaladin
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4367 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:30 am

Post by serrapaladin »

In post 4358, MathBlade wrote:

Look I'm sorry that Sakura claimed receiving BP, but you're not really helping the situation by now trying to be vague about it.

Buddying? I don't think scum particularly have to fear being NKed and it might be harder explaining why you sent the vest to scum. Why would town give BP to anyone but the strongest player they townread? In the list you posted he had NMS as second most town, so surely that's an obvious target.
Wandering but not lost
serrapaladin
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4368 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:31 am

Post by serrapaladin »

In post 4365, drealmerz7 wrote:scum are not getting a giveable BP vest in this setup
In post 4316, drealmerz7 wrote:regfan, if town
:/
Wandering but not lost
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4369 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:31 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 4366, MathBlade wrote:
In post 827, Floodgates wrote:Don't worry Cephrir you're one of my weaker scumreads so I'm sure by the time we've lynched your buds and a townie or two you'll have nightkilled my slot and her slot and won't have to worry anymore.
@Cephrir Thoughts?
My thoughts are that you're going to do anything you can to justify your scum read on me, and I just hope you have the humility to admit to having been wrong but it's more likely youll congratulate the scum for playing so well and blame me for not being good enough like most people do.
Bartleby the Scrivener
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4370 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:32 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 767, morph the cat wrote:
VC 1-10: Minor

Desperado
(4): hebichan, hiplop, Sakura Hana, Floodgates
baku and munna
(4): Regfan, Brian Skies, NoticeMeSenpai, drealmerz7
drealmerz7
(2): Lady Lambdadelta, Nosferatu
Cephrir
(2): baku and munna, MariaR
Nosferatu
(1): Varsoon
Imperium
(1): Syryana
hebichan
(1): Cephrir
Varsoon
(1): Desperado

Not Voting
(1): Imperium

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Syryana is v/la until August 20

Dream Timer:

Day 1 Dream Choice
1. "My Dream Came True"
2. "We Don't Need Another Hero. Oh Wait, Yes We Do!"
3. "I Can't Make Up My Mind"

Vote for the dream of your choice by PMing the mod.

At the end of day 1, information about the dream that receives the most votes will be revealed.

You will be able to finalize your dream choice during the Moonrise phase.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4371 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:33 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 4364, Cephrir wrote:
In post 4358, MathBlade wrote: why would scum give the BP to a townie?
TO LOOK TOWN
phewww this is bad

don't make sadface at that serra that is just how I approach the game when making statements like that when I don't have an actual sane cop confirmation of someone's alignment
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4372 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:33 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

balance among all things
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4373 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:34 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 4371, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 4364, Cephrir wrote:
In post 4358, MathBlade wrote: why would scum give the BP to a townie?
TO LOOK TOWN
phewww this is bad

don't make sadface at that serra that is just how I approach the game when making statements like that when I don't have an actual sane cop confirmation of someone's alignment
GUESS I'M JUST SUPER FUCKING BAD THEN!!!!!!!
Bartleby the Scrivener
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4374 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 987, morph the cat wrote:
VC 1-16: Final

baku and munna
(9): Regfan, Brian Skies, NoticeMeSenpai, drealmerz7, Cephrir, hiplop, MariaR, Sakura Hana, Varsoon
Desperado
(3): Floodgates, hebichan, baku and munna
drealmerz7
(2): Lady Lambdadelta, Nosferatu
Imperium
(1): Syryana
Varsoon
(1): Desperado

Not Voting
(1): Imperium

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Dream Timer (recalculated):

Day 1 Dream Choice
1. "My Dream Came True"
2. "We Don't Need Another Hero. Oh Wait, Yes We Do!"
3. "I Can't Make Up My Mind"

Vote for the dream of your choice by PMing the mod.

At the end of day 1, information about the dream that receives the most votes will be revealed.

You will be able to finalize your dream choice during the Moonrise phase.

A Lynch Has Been Achieved!
Only nonconfirmed players on Baku wagon are Drealmerz Regfan and and Cephrir.

Regfan is epic Town

Means one of Drealmerz and/or Cephrir bussing most likely or that wagon was all Town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”