sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:12 am

Post by sub4hire »

In post 23, Apple Jack wrote:
In post 21, Boonskiies wrote:You guys know it’s confirmed 10-3 in the rules, right?
Who reads the rules?
This is literally the only reason I've town read you
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:12 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1199, Apple Jack wrote:
In post 1197, Sergtacos wrote:i also dont like your "im not doing shit until day 2" do some shit
I don’t really care what you think about my “do nothing d1”
And despite me not actually voting I’ve been more productive than you have so work on your own game homeboy n
yay for you, want a cookie?
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:19 am

Post by Apple Jack »

In post 1198, sub4hire wrote:
In post 1195, Apple Jack wrote:I don't think you are reading this game because I am not focusing solely on that and haven't in a long time. i am focusing on quite a few different things
I'm certain I'm reading random selections as I came back to the thread and am not going back in time and rereading (which obviously i should be doing, but i'm not). Having said that, every time that I do come back it's just the same "boon/whymafia need to be lynched" stuff
So you missed that my scum reads on them for lying changed to a null
You missed they did stuff after that which I found scummy and have explained those things. (And others have said I made good points)
You also missed the newer reason why I’m suspicious of why which is actually a really good and others have said so.

So do everyone a favor. Stop skimming and actually read shit in contex before you speak and sound stupid like you are right now.

Boon is scummy for saying tacos was coming to rescue me from pressure when I wasn’t even under pressure. (This is the point people agreed with btw)
He is also scummy cause he voted me basically out of a policy vote not to mention to get rid of me before I could push him and why say 2.
He’s also scummy cause he declared a 1 week v/la which has now changed to a fire evacuation which while I feel bad for the people being evacuated, I don’t fully trust he’s one of them. He’s a shady person and I don’t put out right lying past him since he’s already lied once.

Why is scum more recently for his fake ignorance and his insistence that he wanted t-chill lynch yet kept doing stuff to avoid pushing him. Specifically picking a fight with me and the first chance he has to hop off tchill he does it without much of a fight at all.

So piss off homie. I’m doing way more than I wanted to and definitely more than you have
I love MUFFINS!!!
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:19 am

Post by Apple Jack »

In post 1200, sub4hire wrote:
In post 21, Boonskiies wrote:You guys know it’s confirmed 10-3 in the rules, right?
Who reads the rules?
Congrats. You are stupid if you are town. That’s a dumb reason to townread somebody
I love MUFFINS!!!
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:20 am

Post by Apple Jack »

In post 1201, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 1199, Apple Jack wrote:
In post 1197, Sergtacos wrote:i also dont like your "im not doing shit until day 2" do some shit
I don’t really care what you think about my “do nothing d1”
And despite me not actually voting I’ve been more productive than you have so work on your own game homeboy n
yay for you, want a cookie?
Yes. Some famous Amos cookies please
I love MUFFINS!!!
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:20 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1203, Apple Jack wrote:
In post 1200, sub4hire wrote:
Who reads the rules?
Congrats. You are stupid if you are town. That’s a dumb reason to townread somebody
yeah man, thats stupid, why u town reading derp? derp even said it himself, lets vote him.
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:26 am

Post by Apple Jack »

yeah go and lynch me, yall are so aggravating not being able to even come to a consensus and letting obviously scummy people off the hook for some unknown reason.
I love MUFFINS!!!
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:29 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1206, Apple Jack wrote:yeah go and lynch me, yall are so aggravating not being able to even come to a consensus and letting obviously scummy people off the hook for some unknown reason.
its because

Spoiler:
I FUCKING LOVE MUFFINS
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:37 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 1202, Apple Jack wrote:
In post 1198, sub4hire wrote:
In post 1195, Apple Jack wrote:I don't think you are reading this game because I am not focusing solely on that and haven't in a long time. i am focusing on quite a few different things
I'm certain I'm reading random selections as I came back to the thread and am not going back in time and rereading (which obviously i should be doing, but i'm not). Having said that, every time that I do come back it's just the same "boon/whymafia need to be lynched" stuff
So you missed that my scum reads on them for lying changed to a null
You missed they did stuff after that which I found scummy and have explained those things. (And others have said I made good points)
You also missed the newer reason why I’m suspicious of why which is actually a really good and others have said so.

So do everyone a favor. Stop skimming and actually read shit in contex before you speak and sound stupid like you are right now.

1)
Boon is scummy for saying tacos was coming to rescue me from pressure when I wasn’t even under pressure. (This is the point people agreed with btw)
2)
He is also scummy cause he voted me basically out of a policy vote not to mention to get rid of me before I could push him and why say 2.
3)
He’s also scummy cause he declared a 1 week v/la which has now changed to a fire evacuation which while I feel bad for the people being evacuated, I don’t fully trust he’s one of them. He’s a shady person and I don’t put out right lying past him since he’s already lied once.
Why is scum more recently for his fake ignorance and his insistence that he wanted t-chill lynch yet kept doing stuff to avoid pushing him. Specifically picking a fight with me and the first chance he has to hop off tchill he does it without much of a fight at all.

So piss off homie. I’m doing way more than I wanted to and definitely more than you have
1)
if I remember correctly, it's scummy yes. horrible drawing to conclusions by boon and something I personally strongly associate with scummy logic. not because you weren't under pressure (you were), but because it's a stretch to imagine something so conveniently conditional just to give tacos motivation as scum for pushing him. I think you got the right feeling here anyway.
2)
is meaningless.
3)
is... well IDK boon, but you're hardcore attacking his character here and I see absolutely no reason to believe he is not actually evacuating. Especially because boon is one of the most active posters in the game as far as I can tell, so if he is scum he is already not the type that struggles to post.

I find your v;la accusation townie because it's a dick thing to say. and it'd be a lot more dickish if you were scum saying those things about town, so I guess if boon = town then you prob = town, and if you = scum then boon prob = scum and this is hard distancing.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:40 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1207, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 1206, Apple Jack wrote:yeah go and lynch me, yall are so aggravating not being able to even come to a consensus and letting obviously scummy people off the hook for some unknown reason.
its because

Spoiler:
I FUCKING LOVE MUFFINS
Lmao this post pretty much sums this game up. Please Lynch uc idk what else to say about the guy.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:44 am

Post by Mulch »

Vote Count 1.18
With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch!

Assemblerotws(3): Alisae, acidphoenix, Toranaga
[L-4]

Derpy Hooves(2):Boonskiies, Sergtacos
[L-5]

UC Voyager (1):Tchill13
[L-6]

Klazam (1):Sub4hire
[L-6]

Tchill13 (1)Dunkerdoodles
[L-6]

Boonskiies(1): UC Voyager
[L-6]

acidphoenix (1):WhyMafia
[L-6]

Not voting (3): Derpy Hooves, Assemblertows, Klazam

[/color]

Countdown: (expired on 2017-10-15 15:30:30)
Amrock#3784
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:48 am

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 1209, Tchill13 wrote:
its because

Spoiler:
I FUCKING LOVE MUFFINS
Lmao this post pretty much sums this game up. Please Lynch uc idk what else to say about the guy.
have you ever considered what happens if I flip town and your town. If you are townie. then consider this.
town have lost: 0 people
scum have lost: 0 people
if you lynch me and i flip town
town have lost: 1
scum have lost: 0
townie is nked
town have lost: 2
the town immediately assumes your scum for targeting me. you get lynched and flip town (In the case your town)
town have lost: 3
townie is nked
town have lost: 4

so. in this scenario, by day 3, the only thing we have to show is 4 dead townie.

if your scum, this doesn't matter. because
scum have lost: 1
still bad, but better. im not sure if your scum. i still have a scum read on you, but im starting to think you might just be a really bad townie
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:49 am

Post by Toranaga »

I got town vibes from UC for this post:
In post 1121, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 1119, Toranaga wrote:I skimmed a couple of pages now and I have WM as town, alisae and sergtacos more solidly as town, tchill and sub trending up... I kinda think robb is town but for reasons I can't really expose now, and I think that liz slot said something about his role PM that just read very townie so I'm fine with him. the only player I actively dislike everything is UC. I can probably pull posts and hard case him, but all in all it's not even agenda driven or scum motivated posting that I'm seeing, it's just so incredibly detached with the game I don't think even a noob can be town playing like that. with so many
ME?????why????????????????
but once I townread him for it, he disappeared. then 12 hours later he writes this:
In post 1173, UC Voyager wrote:So...why am I scum again????what did I do
I think UC liked that the first post kinda worked and decided to just coast and do it again. I was assuming he'd interact with me or anyone in a meaningful way if he was town, but he seems satisfied with just having pressure release from him. he is not scumhunting and feels frozen up now. I really liked the excessive question marks the first time, it read as genuinely baffled I was scumreading him... but only in isolation. in context with the 12 hour span to write anything else and it's a carbon copy of his last post, it's scummy.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:50 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 1209, Tchill13 wrote:
its because

Spoiler:
I FUCKING LOVE MUFFINS
let's lynch UC
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:51 am

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 1212, Toranaga wrote:I got town vibes from UC for this post:
In post 1121, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 1119, Toranaga wrote:I skimmed a couple of pages now and I have WM as town, alisae and sergtacos more solidly as town, tchill and sub trending up... I kinda think robb is town but for reasons I can't really expose now, and I think that liz slot said something about his role PM that just read very townie so I'm fine with him. the only player I actively dislike everything is UC. I can probably pull posts and hard case him, but all in all it's not even agenda driven or scum motivated posting that I'm seeing, it's just so incredibly detached with the game I don't think even a noob can be town playing like that. with so many
ME?????why????????????????
but once I townread him for it, he disappeared. then 12 hours later he writes this:
In post 1173, UC Voyager wrote:So...why am I scum again????what did I do
I think UC liked that the first post kinda worked and decided to just coast and do it again. I was assuming he'd interact with me or anyone in a meaningful way if he was town, but he seems satisfied with just having pressure release from him. he is not scumhunting and feels frozen up now. I really liked the excessive question marks the first time, it read as genuinely baffled I was scumreading him... but only in isolation. in context with the 12 hour span to write anything else and it's a carbon copy of his last post, it's scummy.

ok. i already explained all i have to use. give me min while i find the posts so i can point them out
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:52 am

Post by Toranaga »

nice logic. 'don't lynch me cause I'm town, LOOK AT THE NUMBERS'
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:54 am

Post by Toranaga »

GUYS

IF YOU LYNCH ME I'LL FLIP TOWN, THEN TOWN GETS NKED, THEN YOU'RE TOWN AND YOU GET LYNCHED AND FLIP TOWN TOO AND WE LOSE
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:54 am

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 1030, UC Voyager wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Boon

as much as i would like to lynch Tchill, i think that Boon has been a little scummy.

-Him claiming the tacos was trying to take pressure off of derpy.
-His strange claims just make no since
-his randomness also

possibly playstyle. because he cant due to his burning town, can someone post a link to one of his finished games. town, or maf. both
here is my most recent. i few pages back. tbh, i dont really have more to say. i mean. it isn't like a whole bunch of new information is being pured into the game
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:55 am

Post by Klazam »

In post 1179, Sergtacos wrote:Lets lynch UC before Klazam gets back
In post 1181, sub4hire wrote:Let's lynch Klazam before Klazam gets back
In post 1182, sub4hire wrote:Let's just lynch someone and get the day over with. Even if it's me. Holy crap phase lengths are insanely long on here.
In post 1183, Apple Jack wrote:
In post 1182, sub4hire wrote:Let's just lynch someone and get the day over with. Even if it's me. Holy crap phase lengths are insanely long on here.
Agree with this. Y’all pick somebody please.

Boon/why/uc/tacos/dunker are good imo.
screw you guys lol. have some patience.

But speaking of UC, the little i saw didnt impress me so far. might get more substantive on my complete read, might not, but leaving that here.

As an aside sub, you're VERY new here. 10 days for a day phase is actually on the shorter side of things for this site. Personally i like the long day phases, allows for more logic to be involved, and its also very nice for my schedule, which gives me very little time to post. If you're looking for short games, theres another queue for that, not to mention other sites, just saying.

PEDIT: AND UC POSTS THE SCUMMIEST THING EVER OH HOLY FUCK. THAT ONE POST IS ENOUGH FOR ME

VOTE: UC

jesus christ thats the worst arugement i've ever heard as a defense -> "If you lynch me, we'll be immediately down 4 townies. thats a bad idea amrite? Oh you could be scum, who knows?"
(quoting the said post:)
Spoiler:
UC Voyager wrote: have you ever considered what happens if I flip town and your town. If you are townie. then consider this.
town have lost: 0 people
scum have lost: 0 people
if you lynch me and i flip town
town have lost: 1
townie is nked
town have lost: 2
the town immediately assumes your scum for targeting me. you get lynched and flip town (In the case your town)
townie is nked
town have lost: 4

so. in this scenario, by day 3, the only thing we have to show is 4 dead townie.

if your scum, this doesn't matter. because
scum have lost: 1
still bad, but better. im not sure if your scum. i still have a scum read on you, but im starting to think you might just be a really bad townie
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:56 am

Post by Klazam »

like, that post gets worse the longer i look at it.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:56 am

Post by Toranaga »

the first point is the only good point. but didn't you scum read tacos after that interaction? and now you're scumreading boon for it? also... was that a genuine thought or something you sheeped off of derp? the first point... because the first point is smart. it's ok if you sheeped it.
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:57 am

Post by UC Voyager »

im just saying. i have seen games where this happens.
my point is you should be gunning one individual.
it is better to be open minded.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:57 am

Post by Toranaga »

^that was to UC
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:01 am

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 1220, Toranaga wrote:the first point is the only good point. but didn't you scum read tacos after that interaction? and now you're scumreading boon for it? also... was that a genuine thought or something you sheeped off of derp? the first point... because the first point is smart. it's ok if you sheeped it.
originally, boon made something of a good point, but then i realized later on that it wasn't a good point, it was a crappy point
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:01 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 1223, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 1220, Toranaga wrote:the first point is the only good point. but didn't you scum read tacos after that interaction? and now you're scumreading boon for it? also... was that a genuine thought or something you sheeped off of derp? the first point... because the first point is smart. it's ok if you sheeped it.
originally, boon made something of a good point, but then i realized later on that it wasn't a good point, it was a crappy point
yeah that's fine. it was a crappy scummy point.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”