Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:08 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 472, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 471, Tchill13 wrote:i have experience with havo and he's playing like id expect him to as town day 1. I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt because i have seen a few instances of newb townies trying too hard too early and making strong reads out of little to nothing. Pretty sure you joined in like 2015 though and your reaction to someone MENTIONING a LQ wagon is laughable. You contradicted yourslef to some degree with the "reaction testing" and it was during a conveniant time that gave you a "reason" to vote havo other than OMGUS. at this point i'm fine with your or mumble's lynch. I'd rather lynch mumble hence my voting being there.
then fucking put your money where your mouth is and vote me.

I find it odd that your reason for Town reading havo is based on Meta. How many games do you have played with them? You might want to look at my meta if you are going to use meta reads.
What part of "i think mumble is scummier" don't you understand? Do you want me to declare you my strongest TR? will that do enough for you?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:10 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 474, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 473, Tchill13 wrote:ok i lean town on TSQ. after an ISO i like why he voted LQ. I'm not crazy about ppl that belittle me and I like to agg them on at some point. He's obviously confident in his own play if he's calling ppl idiots so i'm sure he'll have this game figured out by the next day phase.
So you are Town reading someone for being an asshole?
iv'e seen more assholes be town than be scum on this site. I said i liked why he voted you and i'm sure he'll be the greatest town asset i've ever seen on this site.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:12 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 475, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 472, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 471, Tchill13 wrote:i have experience with havo and he's playing like id expect him to as town day 1. I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt because i have seen a few instances of newb townies trying too hard too early and making strong reads out of little to nothing. Pretty sure you joined in like 2015 though and your reaction to someone MENTIONING a LQ wagon is laughable. You contradicted yourslef to some degree with the "reaction testing" and it was during a conveniant time that gave you a "reason" to vote havo other than OMGUS. at this point i'm fine with your or mumble's lynch. I'd rather lynch mumble hence my voting being there.
then fucking put your money where your mouth is and vote me.

I find it odd that your reason for Town reading havo is based on Meta. How many games do you have played with them? You might want to look at my meta if you are going to use meta reads.
What part of "i think mumble is scummier" don't you understand? Do you want me to declare you my strongest TR? will that do enough for you?
No. I just don't like you taking pot shots at me with no vote on me. I mean lets be honest, that's your game right? Taking pot shots at things. I mean, it would be one thing if you accounted for like everything that was said in the post you are taking a pot shot at, but you don't. Instead you go "this one thing I don't like, so I think I will just focus on that".

I mean, as far as looking at your slot what I see is that When you were a wagon and I wasn't voting you when others were you were fine to give me your highest and only Town read, but when I make a post that puts a bit of suspicion on you, you all the sudden decide I am Scummy. Its shit like that that makes me think you are making convenient stances on people.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:15 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 476, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 474, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 473, Tchill13 wrote:ok i lean town on TSQ. after an ISO i like why he voted LQ. I'm not crazy about ppl that belittle me and I like to agg them on at some point. He's obviously confident in his own play if he's calling ppl idiots so i'm sure he'll have this game figured out by the next day phase.
So you are Town reading someone for being an asshole?
iv'e seen more assholes be town than be scum on this site. I said i liked why he voted you and i'm sure he'll be the greatest town asset i've ever seen on this site.
You clearly have not been here very long or have actually played much forum Mafia if you really think he's that good.

And you say you've seen more assholes be Town than Scum? What kind of fucked up observation is that? You think assholes are only assholes when they are Town? Unfucking believable.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:52 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:53 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 295, Sergtacos wrote:Actually like I can see Mumble being scum right now. As town you would also think hey the other could be town too so lets supposed he's town but since he's trying to throw shade on me i dont think thats what town would do?
What?
In post 297, Thestatusquo wrote:Two players, who have henceforth done absolutely nothing, come into the thread at the exact same time to start a fight over, ultimately NOTHING, with each other.
And the scum motivation for doing that? Do you suspect distancing?

I’m still not seeing it. Nothing about their interactions scream bringing embarrassing or unnecessary attention to their actions. Neither look better from them either.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:53 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 303, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 300, Mumble wrote:
In post 262, Lalendra wrote:Mumble, why don't you think Acid is town? Now that you're here, enlighten us on your reads.
To answer your question, since you answered mine,
I really don't like this. usually town would answer any question brought up about or against them or whatever. but to be like, im not gonna answer to your question until you answer mine sounds scummy to me.
This is currently more of a normal thing than you will realize. See current site meta.

However, I’ve seen town not entertain questions they feel either is self-explanatory or obvious. I’ve seen town throw fits when the script is flipped on them while attempting to sort and won’t answer anything until they’re done. I’ve seen players like Wisdom outright call questions stupid and not answer them
In post 311, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 250, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: LicketyQuickety
You going to explain this vote or...
Yeah I can explain. I don’t like your push on Lalendra.
In post 320, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 318, Mumble wrote:
In post 316, LicketyQuickety wrote:here is the way I see it: If Lalendra is Scum then Uzi has a better chance to be Scum for defending her, but it looks like Laledra might be Town here, which just makes Uzi's defense seem kinda accurate. That is what I am looking at anyways.
If Lalendra is scum, then Serg and Acid have a better than decent change of being scum.
I think you are forgetting that Lalendra is a newb and that Uzi interprets their actions as Townie and doesn't question it.
Or I’m not reaching like you and playing by the book?

Or maybe and I think more importantly, I understand that we’ve all been in her shoes before?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:54 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 350, Havo wrote:
In post 337, Thestatusquo wrote:Though, to be fair, the first half of it is mostly good. I don't want to lynch any of [EP, Schadd, Lalendra, Luv, egg]

Would be happy to swing quick, though. And only two of those are town reads.

bottom list would be happy to see any of them go besides tchill as I have a strong town VI read on them.
I would be up for a Quick lynch.

Or Mumbles or Tacos or maybe even Boon.
Why Boon? He’s v/LA and hardly has posted.
In post 359, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 350, Havo wrote:
In post 337, Thestatusquo wrote:Though, to be fair, the first half of it is mostly good. I don't want to lynch any of [EP, Schadd, Lalendra, Luv, egg]

bottom list would be happy to see any of them go besides tchill as I have a strong town VI read on them.

K well like, I get you don't like my playstyle, but that's not really a reason to Scum read me. If this isn't your actual reason, you should prolly state one at some point.
Huh? When did Havo say he didn’t like your play style?
In post 362, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 356, Havo wrote:
In post 306, LicketyQuickety wrote:Reads:

Uzi: Prolly Town here. What he says seems to come from Town mindset.
Boon: Who fucking knows. This is prolly my nullest read because of lack of content.
Chill: I can see some Town Mindset, but also some convenient stances (Don't expect people to understand the latter)
Lalendra: I am kinda on the fence about this one. Like most things they say make sense, but I just get a really bad vibe from them that I can't really explain.
Acid: I would be willing to give Acid another look. Will ISO them sometime today.
Toco: Slight Town based on Tone and stances
Shadd: Kinda same as Tocos. Like their tone is not bad at all, can't tell if its faked, but doesn't seem to be
tsq: Mostly null still. I mean I get their perspective and strategy, I just don't know if it comes from Town or Scum
Mumble: They made one post that I really thought sucked, will point that out after this post
Egg: Kinda same as tsq. I feel like both these guys are a little inflexible in their interpretation of things
Havo: Where have he been lately? At this point I see a bit more Scum then Town due to kinda POE, but that is pretty weak admittedly
EP: I like EP as Town. They are putting in effort and what they say makes perfect sense coming from Town
Slight town on Tacos? I don't get that.
That is because you are tonally inept or are Scum.
Could say the same thing for you with Lalendra :shifty:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:55 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 378, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 371, Havo wrote:
In post 370, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 368, Havo wrote:
In post 359, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 350, Havo wrote:

K well like, I get you don't like my playstyle, but that's not really a reason to Scum read me. If this isn't your actual reason, you should prolly state one at some point.
I'm having a hard problem getting past you calling out Boons reaction test tbh. Couple that with your style and I guess that gets me to my not so fuzzy feel for you. I'm willing to give it time tho, but wouldn't be opposed to a wagon on you right now.
There already is a wagon on me and those are shit reasons to want to lynch someone.
Most Day 1 lynches happen for shit reasons.
This is one of the worst reasons you could have given to justify a vote on me.

I put words in your mouth, I misrepped you on purpose to see what you would do and you failed. This is the sign of a guilty conscience.

You said you wouldn't mind a wagon on me, not that you would lynch me. This is self evident even if you didn't explicitly state that you would be willing to wagon me specifically by the fact that you said you would be willing to hold off on me and give it time. You failed the reaction test and now I have to vote you.

P-edit: OK was going to vote you but you gave a couple ok follow ups, so I am not going to. But it does make the statement you said at the beginning that you don't like it when people make confusing posts a load of crock. Plus you never linked where you had said that before and never even gave a response so I might vote you anyways and you might still be Scum.
More of a reason for why reaction tests don’t work actually.

Can town not feel gulity? I think not being combative here is NAI. I don’t know why you aren’t taking into account personality.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:55 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 432, Havo wrote:Kudos to Carcalilly for the Awesome Dragon Pics.
I’m disappointed that they’re not dragons from Pokémon :(

Be dissapointed no more!
Last edited by Carcalilly on Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:56 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 441, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 399, Havo wrote:When I posted my reads list I had 2 scum leans, you and TSQ.

I posted why I found you scummy, but my vote was still on TSQ because I was willing to give you some time since your play style was a bit sketchy.

I said I'd be ok with a wagon on you, then you went APESHIT!! At the mere mention of a WAgon on you.

Dude if this is how you're gonna play then Hell yeah, I'd be good with a wagon on You.
We we are now covering old ground.

Here's what actually happened.

I asked what reasons you had for Scum reading me. You gave your reasons and they were terrible and I said as much. At the same time I did a reaction test to test out if you were actually being serious with your suspicion on me.
Then instead of backing up your logic you completely circumvent the issue by giving an excuse why its not bad to vote for people for shit reasons.
I then explain the reaction test to everyone and explain that your logic doesn't hold up. In my P-Edit, I expressed that I was still unsure on you because of your later responses.
Then you say "where is my vote" like that in any way is some kind of defense about what I said.
Then you follow up with another deflection against my attack.
Then I explain that because your vote is on tsq whom you were talking about voting me with, that this implies that you no longer have any reason to Scum read me considering your reasons for voting me were because I didn't make sense to you which is invalidated because it implies both that you don't know what to do with your vote (a sign of nervousness) and that I am making decent points against you that you cannot contest.
Then you quote two posts. One of which is Acid asking if you can spew your alignment and another that Quotes the conversation you had with tsq about voting me trying to imply that you had reason to vote against me. Neither of these posts are posts that show how my logic is wrong on you.
Then I point out that these do not invalidate my points against you.
Then you acuse me of OMGUSing you, which if you were reading the thread, I said earlier that I am not afraid to OMGUS as Town.
Then you say "nice try" in an attempt to make it look like I am OMGUSing you. But this is invalidated by the P-Edit I made stating what you said previously wasn't enough for a vote.
Then you say I am not understanding something, which doesn't make sense because I had been explaining your actions the entire time.
Then I point out how your "nice try" is actually Scummy.
Then I point out that I actually do understand.
Then I point out that I was Scumhunting and not OMGUSing.
Then you make this post.

Conclusion: Havo never addresses my points head on, but instead deflects at every turn. This is not the sign of someone with sound logic, but someone with something to hide. This is Scum.
Being unable to realize reasons are silly or terrible after it was pointed out is not AI. Town can be illogically. Town can be stubborn. I’m not sure why you think someone who thinks your scum is going to magically believe that your wagon is terrible.

I think Havo’s Day 1 comment was trying to say that whining isn’t going to get anyone to realize that there reasons aren’t as good as they think they are.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:58 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 464, LicketyQuickety wrote:No one has said a damn thing that invalidates my case on Havo.
It be nice if you can point it out with links or quotes actually because it’s sort of hard to follow without them. The basis of the read is that he failed some sort of reaction test no? Do you not see the issue with thinking someone is scum because of that?
In post 467, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 466, Havo wrote:
In post 441, LicketyQuickety wrote:
I asked what reasons you had for Scum reading me. You gave your reasons and they were terrible and I said as much. At the same time I did a reaction test to test out if you were actually being serious with your suspicion on me.

I don't care if you don't like my reasons for scum leaning you

Then instead of backing up your logic you completely circumvent the issue by giving an excuse why its not bad to vote for people for shit reasons.

That's a Lie, here's where you are hard pushing your Agenda to avoid being lynched yourself, You said I had shit reasons for voting you, I said people get lynched on Day 1 for Shit reasons most of the time. Not that I Had Shit reasons

I then explain the reaction test to everyone and explain that your logic doesn't hold up. In my P-Edit, I expressed that I was still unsure on you because of your later responses.
Then you say "where is my vote" like that in any way is some kind of defense about what I said.

I said Where is my Vote, To point out to you that I wasn't voting you, I WASN'T VOTING YOU, I WASN'T VOTING YOU, I WASN'T VOTING YOU. What part of I'm not Voting you do you not get here? At this point my reasons to scum read you were not enough for me to actually vote you. I said I could vote you,
or would be okay with a wagon on you to see what reaction you would have.

Then you follow up with another deflection against my attack.
Then I explain that because your vote is on tsq whom you were talking about voting me with, that this implies that you no longer have any reason to Scum read me considering your reasons for voting me were because I didn't make sense to you which is invalidated because it implies both that you don't know what to do with your vote (a sign of nervousness) and that I am making decent points against you that you cannot contest.

Where my vote was at that time does NOT matter what my opinion or READ of you was, not at all.

Then you quote two posts. One of which is Acid asking if you can spew your alignment and another that Quotes the conversation you had with tsq about voting me trying to imply that you had reason to vote against me. Neither of these posts are posts that show how my logic is wrong on you.

This had NOTHING to do with you, I was answering Acid's Test with that post. It was not directed at you in any way.

Then I point out that these do not invalidate my points against you.
Then you acuse me of OMGUSing you, which if you were reading the thread, I said earlier that I am not afraid to OMGUS as Town.

And how is that town play at all? What is OMGUS voting known for? The fact that you stated your not afraid to do it means nothing,

Then you say "nice try" in an attempt to make it look like I am OMGUSing you. But this is invalidated by the P-Edit I made stating what you said previously wasn't enough for a vote.

What you did was virtually an OMGUS vote.

Then you say I am not understanding something, which doesn't make sense because I had been explaining your actions the entire time.

You are living in your own little scum world here. None of your argument makes sense.

Then I point out how your "nice try" is actually Scummy.
Then I point out that I actually do understand.
Then I point out that I was Scumhunting and not OMGUSing.
Then you make this post.

Conclusion: Havo never addresses my points head on, but instead deflects at every turn. This is not the sign of someone with sound logic, but someone with something to hide. This is Scum.
Bottom line is I had FOS'd you and put you as a scum LEAN, so I was not opposed to seeing a wagon on you or voting you to get more info on you, that's how it works, that's how you get reads, But me simply mentioning this caused a HUGE Over reaction on your part. It's obvious you were worried about being lynched so you tried your best to build a counter wagon against me to save your own ass, basically forcing me to vote you.
I love how you made this intentionally difficult to reply to. That's a neat trick that I have seen before. I will let others be the judge because your arguments are still not very good.
And here you go stretching again. There are literally no obstacles to overcome in order to reply here.
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:04 am

Post by Carcalilly »

Vote Count 1.6

Mumble(4)
: Sergtacos, Lalendra, Errantparabola, Tchill13
(L-3)

LicketyQuickety(4)
: Thestatusquo, Egg, Lil Uzi Vert, Havo
(L-3)

Thestatusquo(2)
: schadd_, acidphoenix
Havo(1)
: LicketyQuickety

Nobody(1)
: Boonskiies

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch!
Day 1 ends in (expired on 2017-10-22 15:00:00)
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:07 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Yay! Mega Charizard X!
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:30 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 463, Egg wrote:Please don't vote yourself unless you are scum.
He already did, which was kind of what cemented the scumread for me.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:39 am

Post by Havo »

In post 482, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 350, Havo wrote:

Why Boon? He’s v/LA and hardly has posted.
I threw Boon in at the end just to see if someone would try and push him. I have no intention I’ve lynching him after 2 posts and being V/LA. I like that you picked up on it.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:40 am

Post by Havo »

This made me LOL.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:42 am

Post by Havo »

LQ - Mumbles - Acid Scum Team?
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:53 am

Post by Mumble »

Nope. Still in the same place I was last night. We ready to lynch me yet?
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:57 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Don't like the defeatism at all. It's an attitude I see more from scum than town.

Does anyone have games of mumbles where hes run up as town and shows this kind of attitude?
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:03 am

Post by Mumble »

I have two games. You can find them yourself lazy ass.
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:04 am

Post by Mumble »

I mean, you cbf'd to click my name and view topics to see?
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:05 am

Post by Mumble »

I don't like that laziness at all. It's an attitude I see more from scum than town.

Does anyone have games of Thestatusquos where hes this lazy as town?
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:08 am

Post by Mumble »

Also, it's not defeatism. It's frustration that town (assuming there) is literally ignoring what I write. Additional, I'm more of a detriment in this game than a positive force and should definitely not be in later day phases.

But, sure, call it what you want.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:11 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Ok yeah we're done here. your reaction to someone not even attacking you but trying to figure out your alignment is to attack them and call them scum? Blatant OMGUS. You don't care about finding scum at all, or convincing town that you're town.

VOTE: mumble

We can kill LQ tomorrow.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”