UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:07 am

Post by UC Voyager »

i think the same, but what about why mafia.......

i mean
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:07 am

Post by UC Voyager »

damn. i forgot to dedicate that pagetop to something
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:11 am

Post by Apple Jack »

I’ve stated and re stated my reasons already. I have no desire to do it again when people are capable of looking for them.
I love MUFFINS!!!
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:11 am

Post by sub4hire »

In post 1597, Apple Jack wrote:why is it shady? EVERY FUCKING PLAYER SHOULD LAY OFF OF ME UNTIL DAY 2.
BECAUSE AS PER YOUR OWN ADMISSION IT'S A BULLSHIT RATIONALIZATION. She said that you shouldn't be targeted because you need extra time to gather your bearings. This is not a correct reason to thwart your d1 lynch as 1) it's not true 2) the only reason to defend you, or anyone else, from a d1 lynch is if you think they're town. Everyone who you don't think is town should be on the table.
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:13 am

Post by Apple Jack »

Disagree but whatever
I love MUFFINS!!!
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:18 am

Post by sub4hire »

So you see nothing wrong with her stating "derpy shouldn't be lynched d1 because he's not a good d1 player"

You've literally stated that that's not true. So how can you not have a problem with her defending you based off of that pretense. You see NOTHING wrong with that mindset/mentality?
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:19 am

Post by Apple Jack »

I see nothing wrong with giving me what I asked for. That’s called showing people respect.
I love MUFFINS!!!
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:27 am

Post by sub4hire »

No.
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:29 am

Post by Apple Jack »

disagree obviously
I love MUFFINS!!!
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:25 am

Post by Apple Jack »

sub, you haven't moved your vote from uzi who isn't even playing anymore. do you still think that slot is scum? if yes what do you think klazam has done that's scummy.

I can't be unbiased towards him anymore so that's why I want to hear you explain it.
I love MUFFINS!!!
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:27 am

Post by sub4hire »

In post 1593, sub4hire wrote:I really want klazam dead. LUV was scummy and klazam keeps putting off these rereads and his participation when he's around is hot garbage too.
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:34 am

Post by Apple Jack »

meh, luv was probably my only town read
im with you on the re-reads
the participation thing is weird cause i'd say your participation isn't too good and I can easily name 4-5 more who could stand to do better.
I love MUFFINS!!!
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:42 am

Post by sub4hire »

It's not about the quantity of participation but the quality that i don't like him for. The whole UC thing is really bad. Like everything about his reaction to UC talking about getting lynched and how "like, that post gets worse the longer i look at it" feels insincere. The post after that continues in a mocking manner. Then he unvotes in a mocking manner. It's all comes off as a mafia who is jumping on someone who is bad town and then continues with frustration about a shitty town now getting off the hook via claim. They're certainly never maf/maf unless Klazam is like a ruthless asshole to his mafia partner who he knows is mafia ITT.

Then there's post #1558 which he says "goodpost." The post isn't a game analysis post, but strictly a "this is how you're supposed to play the game post." It doesn't jive with me. It's a contentless post that feigns content.
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:45 am

Post by sub4hire »

The way LUV approached reading me was so fucking bad, I can't comprehend how a townie can draw the conclusions he drew. He literally condemned me for the fact that I drew a pre-flip correlation conclusion about how he ties to two other people, and he said I'm mafia for it. When shown evidence that this is something that I do in other games too, he dismissed it and said something like "yeah, but that doesn't prove that you're town."

Well no shit it doesn't, but the basis of the argument was that I was mafia for trying to draw these "conclusions" which were more one-off notes for me to look back on. He was super persistent about it, relentlessly so, and was unwilling to reevaluate, something that is way more indicative of a mafia mindset than a town one.
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:54 am

Post by Apple Jack »

as for klazam, I do agree his reaction to UC's post is really bad and I already don't like him but at this point I can't differentiate my personal hatred for him and what's legitimately scummy anymore.

so luv saw you do something and was suspicious of you, when somebody tried to use meta to clear you, he was still suspicious? I see absolutely nothing wrong with that. You omgus luv basically
I love MUFFINS!!!
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:59 am

Post by sub4hire »

In post 1614, Apple Jack wrote:as for klazam, I do agree his reaction to UC's post is really bad and I already don't like him but at this point I can't differentiate my personal hatred for him and what's legitimately scummy anymore.

so luv saw you do something and was suspicious of you, when somebody tried to use meta to clear you, he was still suspicious? I see absolutely nothing wrong with that. You omgus luv basically
No, he said that my pre-flip correlation shit was scummy (basically cause in a scenario where two people would flip town, i would think he was scum). I showed him that that sort of analysis comes from town me too, so saying i have to be scum for it is inaccurate and provided evidence. He proceeded calling me scum without taking into account the new evidence I presented and was unwavering. I postulate that townies are going to be way more open to changing their opinion or at least taking the time to reconsider as opposed to being dismissive of new evidence.
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:10 am

Post by Apple Jack »

yeah re-reading that exchange between you and him. I side with luv on this one. your reaction was bad and I don't see where he calls serg town. All he says is serg is fucking around which isn't AI. You saying LUV is subtly calling serg town is blatantly false.
I love MUFFINS!!!
sub4hire
sub4hire
Goon
sub4hire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:12 am

Post by sub4hire »

Well I disagree. I don't think I'm reaching at all and think that the conclusion I draw is okay. Having said that, it's not something that I was damning him over and wasn't jumping up and down as if I caught mafia. It was something I noted with regards to how it sounded to me. I guess we'll find out whether or not I am right at some point this game.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:40 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1509, Alisae wrote:I
Do
Not
Care
LOL this is why I'm down for a taco Lynch every game.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:44 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1523, Klazam wrote:And thats actually his town behavior- Tchill can attest. That D1 with Tchill, me, and taco was the exact same behavior as this. Remember, tchill?
I can definitely attest tacos plays like this every game and I swear he flips town every freaking time. His play style is anti town. Causes confusion, fluffs the thread and I would not hope to rely on him in lylo. That said I'm tired of lynching him and him flipping town every time. I'm trying to get better at reading the guy but his play style is so questionable.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:46 am

Post by Tchill13 »

I enjoy playing with him from time to time because he is funny sometimes and I mean no personal attack he's just confusing.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:47 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1532, Apple Jack wrote:Just lynch me. Then y’all can lose the game without me
I'm never voting derpy fyi. This is town derpy.
Apple Jack
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Apple Jack
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:52 am

Post by Apple Jack »

to be fair I don't think you know what town and scum derpy really is
I love MUFFINS!!!
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:53 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1571, Alisae wrote:I am kinda thinking about going back onto tchill tbh.
I'm trying to compare his ISO here to Civilization Mafia Mafia and in CIvilization Mafia Mafia he seems to be hunting and gamesolving and atleast trying to give some decent analysis whereas here I feel like that's a bit absent.

Also his responses to getting pushed are like night and day tbh
Still tampering with my play style. Fairly new to the game. After seeing the BS from 60 to 65 I'm gonna try to actually help. 65 PG day 1....Ridiculous.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:54 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1622, Apple Jack wrote:to be fair I don't think you know what town and scum derpy really is
This is true. I feel like you're town here though. I really hope you are anyways because I like the adjustments you're trying to make and if you're only making them because you're scum the well... You've got me fooled for now.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”