Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:08 am

Post by Creature »

I think IAI's actions last day make more sense as scum than town.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:09 am

Post by Creature »

Would scum!Nos put his scumbuddy to L-1 when IAI could just stop him from killing the next night?
Sigh
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:10 am

Post by BlackVoid »

Yeah, I'm leaning that way as well. Did you read the previous days of the game?

And yeah, that's another point against IAI. Nos knew I would vote Keychain. He had no reason to think IAI was gambiting.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:24 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

If the whole plan was for me to go 1 vs 1 against town Nos why would my scummate attack me with a supposed crumb? Please think about that. The only thing I can ascertain is that scum tried to turn me off and assumed I was lying.

Please before you lose this game just read how nos acted again after my gambit. He seemed confused antagonistical.

I guarantee you if I was scum with key I'd have attacked her to no end for town cred. I would not have sic'ed her on myself. I would not have boxed myself in with a fake gambit, no way no how.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:28 am

Post by BlackVoid »

For towncred in case you flipped. If you managed to turn the tide against Nos by getting a couple of town votes, she could always quickhammer - in fact, that would be optimal.

But I'll look over the whole game again. If you're town, help me see it through the lens of Nos being scum with Flubber/Fish and Keychain throughout the game because that's where I'm hung up on.

Btw, when was the last time you were scum, IAI? I can't find any recent scumgames to look at.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:28 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1528, I Am Innocent wrote:confused antagonistical
i want this to be my title if i ever get one
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:56 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1529, BlackVoid wrote:For towncred in case you flipped. If you managed to turn the tide against Nos by getting a couple of town votes, she could always quickhammer - in fact, that would be optimal.

But I'll look over the whole game again. If you're town, help me see it through the lens of Nos being scum with Flubber/Fish and Keychain throughout the game because that's where I'm hung up on.

Btw, when was the last time you were scum, IAI? I can't find any recent scumgames to look at.
This is the last completed scum game I could find:

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=67479

Been a few since this that I've flaked/replaced out from.

As for the interactions with flipped scum, I'll look, but know that it's going to be coming from the biased lens that I'm wearing. Just need a little time.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:43 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 468, Nosferatu wrote:moz and allo are my preferred lynches for today, I'm fine comprimising, but I'd real rather not.
First two reads of the game.
In post 609, Nosferatu wrote:ok aubrey can be town I guess
Next read.

That's it for D1, outside of his RVS vote for Raya, it was all Moz and Allo for votes that day. Little interaction with Key/Flubber.

In post 786, Nosferatu wrote:Well the first alarm bell that should've gone off in my head is the startling lack of scum reads on moz...
In post 768, kunkstar7 wrote:
:: Final Day One VoteCount ::

mozamis (7) -
Radical Rat, I Am Innocent, Flubbernugget, Nosferatu, Chickadee, Realeo, Keychain
[Lynched]

Nosferatu (3) -
Allomancer, Aubrey, Mjollnir

I Am Innocent (1) -
mozamis

Chickadee (1) -
havingfitz

Not Voting (1) -
Raya36

Lynch has been reached at 7 votes.

Modscene forthcoming....

As much as it sucks to say it, it's pretty unlikely more than one scum was off that moz wagon. I'm hesitant to say that it was Allo simply because I was similarly confident in moz being scum.

I still would like to think Aubrey and Mjollnir are town.
First post of D2. We now know that all 3 of the scum were on the Moz wagon. So which two players does he predict are scum.....wait for it.....next post is soon to come:
In post 787, Nosferatu wrote:IF I had to choose two scum on the wagon just gun to my head, I'd say Realeo and Inno
Yep town Realeo and me. I know both town players. Surprise surprise, no key, no flubber.

But wait it gets better. He gives us, IN THE VERY NEXT POST, a retroactive, never before released reads list from the prior day:
In post 788, Nosferatu wrote:{aubrey, mjoll}
{key, radical}
{raya, fitz, inno}
{flub}
{moz, allo}
^ my reads as of yesterday that I will have to fix since they were bad :'(

probably will ISO everyone on the moz wagon first with priority on {fitz, mjoll, flub} since those were chick's last scumreads, and I didn't really see any lynchbait in there so I find it unlikely scum would go for a framejob here.

Kinda lazy so I don't think that I'll get done with all of those today, but it's fair to say that I should be able to get one ISO done today.
Hmmm, moz is dead. Allo was un-CC'd BP, so why is flub, who was on the moz wagon, not one of the two people, gun to his head, one of the scum on the Moz wagon.

PS - scum are where I'd picture them, one in the top half, one in the bottom half.

Now here comes the interesting part, gun to his head it is me and realeo, right. But he instead opts to throw a "pressure vote" on Flubber, who has one vote, while Realeo also has one vote. No real change on stance on either of these players between 788 & 953 either:
In post 953, Nosferatu wrote:VOTE: flub
pressure vote because I want to see this sorted
Oh, and 5 posts later Key unvotes Nos to eliminate his wagon. Maybe they didn't want two wagons on scum at the same time for town to choose from?

For the record, these are the last times these players cross voted until flubber's deleted post.
In post 1004, Nosferatu wrote:he's one of the people I wanted to sort today because he was one of chick's final scumreads
Here is the next mention of flubber, once again not his scumread but Chick's. Giving himself the out to unvote when needed.
In post 1006, Nosferatu wrote:I'm not sheeping her reads, he's still null to me, however I just feel like he's a priority to sort.

If I were to pick some scumsters: I don't like how mjollnir likes my allo case and not my moz case, LUV is always a priority sort since he's a strong scum player, fitz has been hiding behind setup spec for awhile now, and I haven't seen radical in bit.
More of the same "he's still null to me." Textbook too scared to go all in on the bus.

Oh, note Key is no where to be found on his scumsters list despite the drama back and forth they had earlier in the day. All town players with bad reasoning. Must have forgot his early scum reads on Realeo and myself.
In post 1157, Nosferatu wrote: Straight out of the gate with some setup spec questions, I feel good about this since he could've easily just asked those questions in scum PT
I'm going to ignore the setup breaking stuff since I personally find it uninteresting and more importantly NAI
Catch-up that kind of implies he wasn't really reading o/
1. Opposes priority claiming which is good
2. Shooting RR's gives me good vibez too
3. Dig on realeo's is a reach. I've never seen scum go for such cheap town tells.
4. Chick doesn't phrase in a really pockety way, don't like this point.
5. Would love to hear why fitz liked . First half was fence-sitting, other half was piggybacking off of key's earlier post.
6. shading moza's anti-claim stance because he claimed priority seems kinda bleh. closest analogy I can think of is throwing away your headset because it's not a building.

Boy do I love seeing this
1. I would not townread either realeo or aubrey based on this page (10)
2. Why did two of your scumreads become townleans?
3. I cannot tell you the physical pain it brought me to see that your only proper town read was yourself.

- Extremely hung up on the use of 20 minutes for seemingly no reason. Bad vibez.

this vote is bad. REALLY BAD. especially within the context of that flip.

Ok couple bad things here.
1. Realeo scumread because he got mad over a question is? Scum motivation there?
2. Still no reads
3. Zero justification for any of those scumreads
4. First bit about realeo's is lowkey garbage

Do not like the tone shift here.

Gonna put this at nullscum
But yet leaves his vote on a null player who is in no danger of being lynched rather than someone who is nullscum. What town player does that less than 3 days from the deadline.
In post 1171, Nosferatu wrote:will lynch {flub, fitz, iai}
Another mention, willing to leave his vote there, but has never once, I REPEAT NEVER ONCE, called flubber a scum read. Null was the highest he ever got. You want to give him points for leaving his vote on a wagon that never got higher than 2 all day, I ask how many negative points should he get for flopping on reads (never explained how realeo went from his start of D2 scum read to refusing to vote for him) and leaving a vote on flubber yet never pushing him.

D3, after leaving his vote on Nos ALL OF DAY 2, town Nos would go back to the well right?

Nope:
In post 1227, Nosferatu wrote:VOTE: fitz
You talk of interactions. All the interactions I've seen were distancing moves at best. The progression of reads from Nos particularly are just bad. I'll reiterate more of the bad stuff from D4, but yeah you both need to think this through again before you go with the wrong horse.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:06 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

D4 bad posts by Nos:
In post 1309, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 1303, I Am Innocent wrote:So who did you target this game mr JK?
ive already revealed far too much to confirmed scum.
Except revealing targets on past nights would not help scum. No reason for town not to share this at this point.
In post 1325, Nosferatu wrote:ok if I had to guess, I think that IAI is the goon and mjoll was the roleblocker
Goes after creature rather than key early.
In post 1348, Nosferatu wrote:luv then key then creature should claim

can we just get on with it
Wants key to go second, would have given her choice of who to CC. Also, order is interesting since he just called creature the roleblocker but wants him to claim last.
In post 1357, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 1351, Keychain wrote:
Nosferatu wrote:VRO
what
My bitch don't love me no more, aye
She kick me out I'm like vro, aye
BlackVoid wrote:Okay, I've read through the first fifteen pages (half of D1) and it's going to take a while to get through the whole thing. I'd rather not hold up the game so if you guys really need the claims done before you post anything, that's cool.

@Keychain, claim first please. I'll post my reads and reasons after claims are done.
pls just finish d1 before you give claim order cause it would be great if they were based off of semi complete reads
As soon as Key is asked to go first, he wants things slowed down before BV gives claim order. Hmmm, who would that benefit???
In post 1390, Nosferatu wrote:Can we lynch IAI and then I block key? I can give switch numberr and LUV cam verify that I targeted him? Or am I misunderstanding how switch analyst works?
Claims switch is on. Lie #1.
In post 1421, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 1420, BlackVoid wrote:To read you obviously.
I don't know how much you know about human behavior

but you are asking me to do something I don't want to do, "just because"

I have literally negative incentive to fullclaim. I hope you understand why I can't just roll over because you want me to with zero reasoning.
Still being resistant to fullclaim. Interestingly enough the resistance to BV happened around the same time he voted his partner key (1391).
In post 1424, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 1422, BlackVoid wrote:I really hope I don't need to explain why when you counterclaim someone, you need to lay out all your info for the rest of the town to make the best informed decision.
except in this scenario, due to the lack of the ability to test out these claims, your decision isn't any more informed with my info. I could actually put the playerlist through random.org and pick the first three and tell you those were my targets and you would have the exact same information. If say the tracker or watcher was still alive, you'd have a point here. But if it eases your mind, I can always just go ahead and give you random names for each night.
In post 1428, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 1425, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:You'd have to explain why you targeted those players. It's not going to be as easy as you're claiming.
N1 - Aubrey: I was unsure as to who to rb because of how wrong I was about moz, so I decided to use my jk as a doc and protect a townread of mine.
N2 - LUV: His entry unnerved me with his immediate conclusion that scum killed his gf to frame him in a way that felt premeditated, so I went to block him.
N3 - Mjollnir/Creature: I didn't like how he disliked my moz case but not my allo case when they were essentially the same. It seemed like he was trying to jump off of moz's death and he wasn't able to prove that he actually was reading my posts, so I went to block him.

^^^ made up in like 5 mins
In post 1429, Nosferatu wrote:also from random.org, thats not real lmao
More of the same.
In post 1431, Nosferatu wrote:In that spirit I will fullclaim seeing as it makes no sense to delay it if I'm not even going to be here

Last night I targeted fitz because I scumread him for reasons already listed.

My switch is on. Will give priority if necessary, but I might not get back to you for awhile.
Lie #2 saying he targeted Fitz that night.
In post 1447, Nosferatu wrote:Ok so this is what happened last night

Me --> Fitz (fails because my switch is off, which uzi can verify with his ability)
Fitz --> Aubrey/IAI
IAI(he's the goon im pretty sure) --> Aubrey

So you'll lynch me today probs lets be real

IAI will be obvscum and will kill uzi I'm guessing since I won't be around to doc

BV will have to choose between keychain and creature, and I'm guessing creature will be lynched.

So yeah there you go, the rest of your game.
Scum getting caught in a lie. Guessing (hoping?) creature will be lynched in MyLo.
In post 1459, Nosferatu wrote:VOTE: Key
I like creature's reaction to this.
Continues his distance with Key with this vote. Too bad his vote was already on Key.
In post 1468, Nosferatu wrote:I wasn't able to get to my computer on the second night.
Do you really believe?
In post 1469, Nosferatu wrote:for the first night I wanted to see if someone would switch me on, which happened.
Do you really believe ^ 2?

The guy has lied multiple times about switch being on, who he targeted, etc. Huge distancing from Key late D4 after protecting her/attacking creature & Lil early D4.

Guys I don't know what to tell you except I'm sorry for the fake gambit. As scum I would have NEVER EVER NEVER EVER EVER said my switch was on. I would have claimed JKer, hoped my counterpart was off, and bussed the heck out of key. It was a lie, my gambit, but don't let town lose over that one lie. Look at the entire work of Nos compared to that one lie. I'm guessing scum knew I was a power role and turned me off. They must have known I wasn't self turning myself on because earlier in the game I said outright in thread that I didn't think that you could. It's the best explanation I have for Nos willing to bus Key...hats off to them if they pull this off.

I rest my case. Let me know if you have any other questions for me.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:26 am

Post by BlackVoid »

I have a lot to say but I want to see Nos's response to that before I post my thoughts there.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

Things to do today:
1. ISO all the dead scum and Nos and IAI.
2. Vote IAI
3. Go back to bed
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:01 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

resistence to bv started when someone (idk) asked me to fullclaim and i said no, painting that like it was only because of key is really weird

you are calling my posts lies when i gave legit reasons why i said those things believing them to be true and your only rebuttle to that is "wElL Do YoU ReaLLy bElIEVe THAT"

like ??? not really much to say to that
last.fm
gtkas
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:23 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1536, Nosferatu wrote:resistence to bv started when someone (idk) asked me to fullclaim and i said no, painting that like it was only because of key is really weird
Nope not true. I asked you to state you night actions and you refused cause you weren't going to help me/scum. Then confirmed town BV asked you and you were still resistant. So continuing to be resistant when confirmed town ask you when your original reason for not stating it was to 'not help scum'.

Forget the fact that announcing your prior night JK targets would not help scum at all. It is more indicative of concern of being caught in a lie.
In post 1536, Nosferatu wrote:you are calling my posts lies when i gave legit reasons why i said those things believing them to be true and your only rebuttle to that is "wElL Do YoU ReaLLy bElIEVe THAT"
You had two blatant lies. Apparently they are more believable than my fake gambit. Oh well, won't be the first time I cost town a loss in MyLo/LyLo.

BV, lead the charge. Vote with your heart, no regrets. I won't hold anything against you.

Congrats Nos, well played.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:26 am

Post by Creature »

Sorry, I'm sorta apathetic about this game rn.
Sigh
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:04 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1537, I Am Innocent wrote:Nope not true. I asked you to state you night actions and you refused cause you weren't going to help me/scum. Then confirmed town BV asked you and you were still resistant. So continuing to be resistant when confirmed town ask you when your original reason for not stating it was to 'not help scum'.
my argument was that i would be giving scum info. BV just repeating the question would not have changed my answer and it doesn't make sense that you're saying I changed my reason.
I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 1536, Nosferatu wrote:Oh well, won't be the first time I cost town a loss in MyLo/LyLo.
this looks geniune :roll:
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1539, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 1537, I Am Innocent wrote:Nope not true. I asked you to state you night actions and you refused cause you weren't going to help me/scum. Then confirmed town BV asked you and you were still resistant. So continuing to be resistant when confirmed town ask you when your original reason for not stating it was to 'not help scum'.
my argument was that i would be giving scum info. BV just repeating the question would not have changed my answer and it doesn't make sense that you're saying I changed my reason.
I Am Innocent wrote:Oh well, won't be the first time I cost town a loss in MyLo/LyLo.
this looks geniune :roll:
ebwop
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:10 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1537, I Am Innocent wrote:Forget the fact that announcing your prior night JK targets would not help scum at all. It is more indicative of concern of being caught in a lie.
idk how i would've been caught in a lie? if i were scum would not have claimed to rb key for cred or better yet someone who didn't die lol?
last.fm
gtkas
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:10 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1541, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 1537, I Am Innocent wrote:Forget the fact that announcing your prior night JK targets would not help scum at all. It is more indicative of concern of being caught in a lie.
idk how i would've been caught in a lie? if i were scum would not have claimed to rb key for cred or better yet someone who didn't die lol?
I don't know, maybe something like this:
In post 1431, Nosferatu wrote:In that spirit I will fullclaim seeing as it makes no sense to delay it if I'm not even going to be here

Last night I targeted fitz because I scumread him for reasons already listed.

My switch is on. Will give priority if necessary, but I might not get back to you for awhile.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:51 am

Post by Nosferatu »

I didn't need to lie about either of those though...
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:51 am

Post by Nosferatu »

why would i lie that i targeted someone who literally died
last.fm
gtkas
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:34 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1544, Nosferatu wrote:why would i lie that i targeted someone who literally died
Because you screwed up.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:41 am

Post by BlackVoid »

Still reading and thinking about the game. I'll make a wall tomorrow about where I'm at and we can go from there.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:58 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1545, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 1544, Nosferatu wrote:why would i lie that i targeted someone who literally died
Because you screwed up.
aight nice talk buddy
last.fm
gtkas
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:32 pm