Micro 746: The Deco Murders - Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Sunlit Diamond
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:43 am

Post by Sunlit Diamond »

I believe he called you YelAzu. That might help.
Bipolar • ADHD • Call me Sunny • GTKAS
May your past be the sound of your feet upon the ground - carry on.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:45 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 174, Inferno390 wrote:
In post 171, Not_Mafia wrote:I said already
I just looked through all of your posts, and you NEVER explained why you thought I was so town. What's up with the blatant lie, dude?
I did
In post 164, Not_Mafia wrote:
Inferno390

Gödel

acidphoenix

Raya36

Gorny

TywinL

Sunlit Diamond

Vijarada

Not_Mafia
Here's mine:
Inferno390

Raya36l

Sunlit Diamond

Gorny

Gödel

Vijarada

acidphoenix

Not_Mafia

TywinL

SO why the heck am I on the top of your list, and you're at the bottom of your OWN list?
Because I'm scum, duh
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: With the Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of It's Ass

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:56 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 176, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 171, Not_Mafia wrote:I said already
I just looked through all of your posts, and you NEVER explained why you thought I was so town. What's up with the blatant lie, dude?
I did
Inferno390

Gödel

acidphoenix

Raya36

Gorny

TywinL

Sunlit Diamond

Vijarada

Not_Mafia
Here's mine:
Inferno390

Raya36l

Sunlit Diamond

Gorny

Gödel

Vijarada

acidphoenix

Not_Mafia

TywinL

SO why the heck am I on the top of your list, and you're at the bottom of your OWN list?
Because I'm scum, duh
No, you just said that I'm town. You never explained WHY you thought I was town.

I think that you're right. You ARE scum, along with TywinL.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:59 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

You need to disabuse yourself of all preconceived notions to peer below the surface and grasp the truth of why I called you town
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:51 am

Post by Inferno390 »

So first, I read this:
In post 178, Not_Mafia wrote:You need to disabuse yourself of all preconceived notions to peer below the surface and grasp the truth of why I called you town
And then I do some thinking, and:
In post 32, TywinL wrote:VOTE: Inferno390
In post 34, TywinL wrote:Because you're scum.
In post 41, TywinL wrote:He's trying to paint things that are actually NAI as scummy. He's being way too serious about a simple self-vote.
In post 46, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 20, Vijarada wrote:VOTE: Vijarada

I don't know anyone else in this game, while I know and actively dislike this bitch.
I concur VOTE: Vijarda
In post 49, TywinL wrote: 6. Why the heck are you defending him? Vij on his part has voted for himself and then lurked this entire time, refusing to defend himself, and all you've done is defend him to attack me. Classic Chainsaw defense. So, if it turns out that Vij is scum, you make for a pretty swell looking scumbuddy.
I am not defending him. I am questioning your logic and I do not like your reasons. Also lmao, glad that I'm the scumbuddy now.
Notice how I give zero fucks about Not_Mafia voting Vij?
In post 60, TywinL wrote:
In post 53, Inferno390 wrote:
1. You'll tell me that you did it, but then not quote a post. And I can't find any post that asks that question.
2. No, that means that there's no way to conclude if he is actually scum or not. Not that what he did isn't scummy, which is all that I've been saying this entire time. Just because town players can do it too doesn't mean that it's not scummy. Town can lie about their role in a gambit attempt too, but that doesn't make THAT any less scummy.
3. I haven't jumped to a conclusion. I just said the post looked scummy. Hence the FoS instead of a vote change.
4. What you said in post #47 is not only hard to read, but can be summarized as "I don't like that you FoS'ed Vij, and I don't like the fact that you're agreeing that he can't be definitely defined as scum, so therefore, you're scum." So no, you have not given a reason for as to why I'm scum, you just don't like my arguments for why his post is scummy.
5. It does look scummy. But so does attacking me with no real reason, acidphoenix jumping on Gorny's wagon, or plenty of other things that have happened so far in this game or will happen in this game. And again, you just took me saying it looked scummy as an excuse to attack me, which looks a whole lot scummier than me using FoS to say I don't think that what Vij is doing is in town's best interests, so that looks scummy to me. You have no real reason to be attacking me.
6. So you're telling me that you don't care about Not_Mafia's vote, but you sure as heck are all over me for my FoS. That makes less sense than using the Chainsaw Defense! And all you've done is attack me by saying that there is no real evidence for Vij's post to look even remotely scummy. That's called defending. The definition of defense is literally "an argument in support or justification" (Merriam Webster, definition 3b). So yes, you have done nothing but defend his self-vote and then used that as a base to attack me.

In light of all of this, you now look even scummier than Vij! Good job! You've earned yourself a wagon!
UNVOTE:
VOTE: TywinL
1. post 38, 44, 47
2. Ok, I want to you think for a second here. Why would scum vote for themselves? It's hurt their team, so it's nonsensical for scum or town to vote themselves. Stop saying it's scummy. 3 other people have said that self-voting in RVS is no big deal but you are trying to make it a big deal when you first made this post:
In post 23, Inferno390 wrote:
In post 20, Vijarada wrote:VOTE: Vijarada

I don't know anyone else in this game, while I know and actively dislike this bitch.
This seems pretty scummy. OMGUS voting yourself on the first day? Seems like a ploy to get a few laughs and to blend in with the town to me. Please explain your thoughts further, but

FoS
3. That's still a conclusion. Saying something is scummy is coming to a conclusion.
4. I think your argument for why Vij is scummy because I have said many times, and other players as well, that it is actually NAI. You keep trying to double down and sticking with your "scummy" conclusion. I'm trying to tell you to relax and you just aren't.
5. I am attacking for a very good reason. I did not agree with your FoS and your reasons are so bad, despite the many times where I have told you that it is actually NAI yet you don't want to let up from your Fos EVEN when Vij said he just used that to get out of RVS. And it fucking worked because of your bad reaction to that.
6. Yeah, I give zero fucks about Not_Mafia vote because it is RVS (although we are out of the RVS stage right now) and it means nothing. I am attacking your bad FoS. If someone actually made a decent case on someone, I wouldn't attack them, I would atleast ponder over it because that is called scumhunting. So tell me again how I am defending Vij by attacking just one person?

Oh boy a vote, I'm scared. Let's dance.

Inferno390

Gödel

acidphoenix

Raya36

Gorny

TywinL

Sunlit Diamond

Vijarada

Not_Mafia
Sunlit Diamond wrote:I believe he called you YelAzu. That might help.
(This does make things a little clearer:)
Not_Mafia wrote:I've read page 1 and 2 and I'm already skipping wall posts ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz

Also YelAzu is town, he has that super rambly newbie playstyle that simply isn't fakeable by someone that new
(But for future reference, just call me Mr.390.)
Not_Mafia wrote:You need to disabuse yourself of all preconceived notions to peer below the surface and grasp the truth of why I called you town
Suddenly a light comes down from the heavens and illuminates Inferno390's mind

Maybe this is going out on a limb this early, but:
TywinL and Not_Mafia are scumpartners!

Here's why I think this:
1. TywinL jumps all over my case about my FoS and THEN begins to build a case around me.
2. We go off on our 1v1.
3. Not_Mafia makes his vote.
4. At some point, I make my first accusation of the Chainsaw Defense (or the Bodygaurd Defense, whichever one you want to call it.)
TywinL uses NOt_Mafia's post as a reason to refute it.

6. 1v1 continues.
7. we get to the current point.
8. We hit Not_Mafia's readlist.
9.I ask Not_Mafia some questions.
10. HE gives me some pretty evasive answers.

So I think that Not_Mafia voted Vij to give TywinL some ammo to turn me off of him.
Maybe this is me just reading too deeply. But with this last post from Not_Mafia, I think that it might be our scum team.
Any thoughts? Am I just being stupid over here?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:53 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

You walked into the party like you were walking onto a yacht...
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:54 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

And I haven't been evasive at all
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:57 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 178, Not_Mafia wrote:You need to disabuse yourself of all preconceived notions to peer below the surface and grasp the truth of why I called you town
This. THIS is evasive. I asked you a direct question and then you give some vague, philosophical answer. EVASIVE.
In post 180, Not_Mafia wrote:You walked into the party like you were walking onto a yacht...
What the heck does that mean.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:08 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 182, Inferno390 wrote:
This. THIS is evasive. I asked you a direct question and then you give some vague, philosophical answer. EVASIVE.
It isn't, you asked me why I thought you were town, I told you I'd already said why and I had and have, nothing evasive
In post 180, Not_Mafia wrote:You walked into the party like you were walking onto a yacht...
Your hat strategically dipped below one eye, your scarf it was apricot...
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:11 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 183, Not_Mafia wrote:
It isn't, you asked me why I thought you were town, I told you I'd already said why and I had and have, nothing evasive
1. Then why didn't you just answer the question again? It couldn't have been that hard.
2. What the heck are you quoting? This seems scummy too. No reason to say it, looks like spam.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:22 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 184, Inferno390 wrote:
1. Then why didn't you just answer the question again? It couldn't have been that hard.
Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he'll eat for a lifetime
In post 184, Inferno390 wrote:2. What the heck are you quoting? This seems scummy too. No reason to say it, looks like spam.
How can you say it has no reason if you don't understand it?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:23 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 184, Inferno390 wrote:What the heck are you quoting?
You had one eye in the mirror as you watched yourself go by
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:37 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 185, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 184, Inferno390 wrote:
Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he'll eat for a lifetime
In post 184, Inferno390 wrote:2. What the heck are you quoting? This seems scummy too. No reason to say it, looks like spam.
How can you say it has no reason if you don't understand it?
In post 186, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 184, Inferno390 wrote:What the heck are you quoting?
You had one eye in the mirror as you watched yourself go by
Will you stop with the fricking philisophical nonsnese quoting and just answer some questions?

Jeez. What does it take to get a straight answer around here?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:44 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

You have all the tools, you even have the map, now you just need the humility
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:44 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

And all the girls dreamed that they'd be your partner, they'd be your partner and...
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:46 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 188, Not_Mafia wrote:You have all the tools, you even have the map, now you just need the humility
I hope you understand that the longer you keep posting philosophical nonsense (not that I have anything against philosophy, but it does have it's own time and place), the more scummy you look.
Not_Mafia wrote:And all the girls dreamed that they'd be your partner, they'd be your partner and...
Would you
please
stop quoting that fricking song?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:48 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 190, Inferno390 wrote:
In post 188, Not_Mafia wrote:You have all the tools, you even have the map, now you just need the humility
I hope you understand that the longer you keep posting philosophical nonsense (not that I have anything against philosophy, but it does have it's own time and place), the more scummy you look.
I can't help you anymore, I explained my townread on you, just iso me and it's there
Not_Mafia wrote:And all the girls dreamed that they'd be your partner, they'd be your partner and...
Would you
please
Do you finally understand my point?
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:56 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 191, Not_Mafia wrote:
I can't help you anymore, I explained my townread on you, just iso me and it's there
Would you
please
Do you finally understand my point?
1. I know, I did that several posts ago. I still don't understand why you were being evasive when I asked directly to restate it at the beginning of all of this.
2. No, I do not. Stop being obnoxiously mysterious and spit it out.

I still hold by you and TywinL being scum.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:02 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 192, Inferno390 wrote: 1. I know, I did that several posts ago. I still don't understand why you were being evasive when I asked directly to restate it at the beginning of all of this
So why are we still talking about this if you found it? I wasn't being evasive, it was there in plain text for you to see and I told you to look at it. so secret, much evasion, wow
In post 192, Inferno390 wrote:2. No, I do not. Stop being obnoxiously mysterious and spit it out.
Then you must make a pilgrimage back to the beginning and take a listening ear
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:13 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 193, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 192, Inferno390 wrote: 1. I know, I did that several posts ago. I still don't understand why you were being evasive when I asked directly to restate it at the beginning of all of this
So why are we still talking about this if you found it? I wasn't being evasive, it was there in plain text for you to see and I told you to look at it. so secret, much evasion, wow
In post 192, Inferno390 wrote:2. No, I do not. Stop being obnoxiously mysterious and spit it out.
Then you must make a pilgrimage back to the beginning and take a listening ear
1. Because when I asked you why because I hadn't seen it, you
were
evasive. Why was it so important to be evasive? Why couldn't you have just restated it again?
2. Or you could just explain what you're trying to say.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:21 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I wasn't evasive
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:21 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 194, Inferno390 wrote:Why couldn't you have just restated it again?
I already said, Sunlit even said it too
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:22 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 194, Inferno390 wrote:2. Or you could just explain what you're trying to say.
It takes two to share a message, one to give and one to take, I have given, you must ready yourself to take.
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:25 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 196, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 194, Inferno390 wrote:Why couldn't you have just restated it again?
I already said, Sunlit even said it too
Nonono, not the whole quoting thing. I get that. But why the whle vauge philosophical answer thing? Why not just come out and say it? It was never really necessary.
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:28 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 197, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 194, Inferno390 wrote:2. Or you could just explain what you're trying to say.
It takes two to share a message, one to give and one to take, I have given, you must ready yourself to take.
See, you're being evasive behind the whole philosophy thing again. I think that your whole song thing is an attempt to get me to be suspicious of someone else, instead of focusing in on your behavior. Because whenever I question you directly about the matter, you get all philosophical and stuff.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”