Micro 746: The Deco Murders - Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
TywinL
TywinL
Goon
TywinL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:28 am

Post by TywinL »

In post 173, Sunlit Diamond wrote:Ignoring the fuck out of the self-vote because if inferno goes off again I might actually start screaming, there's the fact that she's done remarkably little actual scumhunting and the reads she has given have been super "safe." I am not a fan and would like to lynch this today.
What do you mean by safe reads? How does that compare with the other low activity players?
A Lannister always pay his debts.
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: With the Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of It's Ass

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:29 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 222, TywinL wrote:Lmao can we lynch Inferno please?
Why don't we start with explaining why I should be lynched? DO you think I'm scum? If you do, why? Do you just find me annoying? If so, why? Is my logic too good for you? Does my defense against you during our 1v1 make you uncomfortable? Are you nervous about the fact that I called you out for being scum with Not_Mafia? Do you not like the fact that I think you're mafia?

Let's hear why.
TywinL wrote:
In post 174, Inferno390 wrote:Inferno390
Raya36l
Sunlit Diamond
Gorny
Gödel
Vijarada
acidphoenix
Not_Mafia
TywinL
Wait what. When did Vij become scum?
Um, I am not calling him scum. That's just my order of read from most town to least town.
TywinL wrote:
In post 177, Inferno390 wrote:I think that you're right. You ARE scum, along with TywinL.
What makes you think Not_Mafia is scum at this point? Key word: AT THIS POINT
I think that Not_Mafia is avoiding any direct question I am sending his way and hiding behind philosophical quotes and song lyrics. That plus the convenient timing of his vote on Vij tips the scale for me.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:32 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 221, Inferno390 wrote:
In post 220, Not_Mafia wrote:Inferno why are you not making the effort to understand what people are saying and fully engage with the game? Seems pretty scummy to me
Uh, I am making an effort and trying to engage in the game. I just don't understand why it's nessecary to be so cryptic and so respond with vague philosophy every time someone directly asks you a question.
But you're not making an effort to understand my point with the song, just dismissing it as confusing whilst not trying to understand it, you can't have your cake and eat it too
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
TywinL
TywinL
Goon
TywinL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:35 am

Post by TywinL »

In post 226, Inferno390 wrote:Why don't we start with explaining why I should be lynched? DO you think I'm scum? If you do, why? Do you just find me annoying? If so, why? Is my logic too good for you? Does my defense against you during our 1v1 make you uncomfortable? Are you nervous about the fact that I called you out for being scum with Not_Mafia? Do you not like the fact that I think you're mafia?
I have already explained why I think you are scum. Did you really think I would suddenly call you town? Maybe that is what you were hoping, but sorry to break it to you buddy, it ain't gonna happen.
TywinL
TywinL
Goon
TywinL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:35 am

Post by TywinL »

In post 226, Inferno390 wrote:Um, I am not calling him scum. That's just my order of read from most town to least town.
Okay but for some reason you had Vij as the darkest shade of red (which indicated most likely to be scum for me).
TywinL
TywinL
Goon
TywinL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:36 am

Post by TywinL »

In post 226, Inferno390 wrote:I think that Not_Mafia is avoiding any direct question I am sending his way and hiding behind . That plus the convenient timing of his vote on Vij tips the scale for me.
Yeah but you said he was scum before all of the philosophical quotes and song lyrics.
TywinL
TywinL
Goon
TywinL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:43 am

Post by TywinL »

In post 226, Inferno390 wrote:Inferno390
Raya36l
Sunlit Diamond
Gorny
Gödel
Vijarada
acidphoenix
Not_Mafia
TywinL
Also what happened to your lean town read on acid?
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:53 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 227, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 220, Not_Mafia wrote:Inferno why are you not making the effort to understand what people are saying and fully engage with the game? Seems pretty scummy to me
Uh, I am making an effort and trying to engage in the game. I just don't understand why it's nessecary to be so cryptic and so respond with vague philosophy every time someone directly asks you a question.
But you're not making an effort to understand my point with the song, just dismissing it as confusing whilst not trying to understand it, you can't have your cake and eat it too
Well, yeah, because you're being intentionally cryptic about your point on purpose. And I'm not dismissing it because it's confusing, I'm dismissing it because you're being intentionally aggravatingly cryptic for no reason. IF you have something important to say, you can say it straight, not make everyone have to hunt down you're meaning for your own pleasure.
Actually, I did end up looking up the song, it's You're So Vain by Carly Simon, and basically, you're just using it as an Attack on Person to me. So yeah.
TywinL wrote:
In post 226, Inferno390 wrote:I think that Not_Mafia is avoiding any direct question I am sending his way and hiding behind . That plus the convenient timing of his vote on Vij tips the scale for me.
Yeah but you said he was scum before all of the philosophical quotes and song lyrics.
Yeah, because he was joking around about being scum. (Once again, taking things out of context.)
TywinL wrote:
In post 226, Inferno390 wrote:Why don't we start with explaining why I should be lynched? DO you think I'm scum? If you do, why? Do you just find me annoying? If so, why? Is my logic too good for you? Does my defense against you during our 1v1 make you uncomfortable? Are you nervous about the fact that I called you out for being scum with Not_Mafia? Do you not like the fact that I think you're mafia?
I have already explained why I think you are scum. Did you really think I would suddenly call you town? Maybe that is what you were hoping, but sorry to break it to you buddy, it ain't gonna happen.
Okay, so you think I'm scum. But let's be PRECISE about why you think I'm scum because all I've ever seen on why I'm scum is either my FoS on an NAI self vote in RVS (which you've said was part of your fake "scumread" for your reaction test), or the fact that you didn't like my responses to your "reaction test" (which I think wasn't a reaction test at all, just an attempt to make me look scummy that failed). So let's be PRECISE on why you think I'm scum.
TywinL wrote:
In post 226, Inferno390 wrote:Inferno390
Raya36l
Sunlit Diamond
Gorny
Gödel
Vijarada
acidphoenix
Not_Mafia
TywinL
Also what happened to your lean town read on acid?
I'm not happy with where she is on my list, but Vij and Godel ended up taking priority over her. I feel like she is town, but she ended up lower on my list because of those two.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 232, Inferno390 wrote:
In post 227, Not_Mafia wrote:
Well, yeah, because you're being intentionally cryptic about your point on purpose. And I'm not dismissing it because it's confusing, I'm dismissing it because you're being intentionally aggravatingly cryptic for no reason. IF you have something important to say, you can say it straight, not make everyone have to hunt down you're meaning for your own pleasure.
Actually, I did end up looking up the song, it's You're So Vain by Carly Simon, and basically, you're just using it as an Attack on Person to me. So yeah..
It's not a personal attack, but if you think Tywin and I formulated some elaborate master plan with the specific purpose of distracting you and you alone, you're vastly overestimating your (or any single person's) importance as a threat to scum.
You're so vain, you probably think this game is about you
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Sunlit Diamond
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:35 pm

Post by Sunlit Diamond »

I'm not against removing disruptive players regardless of alignment, assuming there isn't a better lynch to be made that day. The irony of him jumping all over people for anti-town behavior when his own has been pointed out to him again and again and a-fucking-gain without changing in the slightest is killing me.
In post 225, TywinL wrote:What do you mean by safe reads? How does that compare with the other low activity players?
Her town reads are you and inferno, who were at that point the only really active players in the game, and her scumread was Raya, who, given that others in the game hadn't yet made a significant appearance, was easy to target. Other quiet players either had reads that felt natural,, have made some effort to scumhunt, haven't contributed enough for me to read, or aren't as high on my will-lynch pool.
In post 226, Inferno390 wrote:Why don't we start with explaining why I should be lynched? DO you think I'm scum?
Would you stop fixating so much on your importance if I did? What are you going to do when a third person starts questioning your logic, waxing poetic, or makes an illogical statement?
Um, I am not calling him scum. That's just my order of read from most town to least town.
This is why I don't color-code my lists.
I think that Not_Mafia is avoiding any direct question I am sending his way and hiding behind philosophical quotes and song lyrics. That plus the convenient timing of his vote on Vij tips the scale for me.
The point he was making with his quotations was valid and real, and it went right over your head. Can you stop for a second and think about what that might mean for your super logic?
IF you have something important to say, you can say it straight, not make everyone have to hunt down you're meaning for your own pleasure.
If everyone played this way, mafia wouldn't be a thing. Plus, the way he phrased it went quite well with the point he was making.
Bipolar • ADHD • Call me Sunny • GTKAS
May your past be the sound of your feet upon the ground - carry on.
TywinL
TywinL
Goon
TywinL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:52 pm

Post by TywinL »

In post 232, Inferno390 wrote:TywinL wrote:
In post 226, Inferno390 wrote:
I think that Not_Mafia is avoiding any direct question I am sending his way and hiding behind . That plus the convenient timing of his vote on Vij tips the scale for me.

Yeah, because he was joking around about being scum. (Once again, taking things out of context.)

You literally came in your next post with a giant wall about how Not_Mafia and I are scum. I didn't take it out of context. I literally quoted you word for word. I want to know why Not_Mafia was scum before he started trolling you.
TywinL
TywinL
Goon
TywinL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by TywinL »

In post 114, TywinL wrote:I AM NOT scumreading you because you are wrong about Vij. I AM scumreading you because despite many people have said that self-voting in RVS is NAI and you refused to consider that and continue to double down on it. In my mind, you are scum trying to get a "scumread".
That ^^^^

AND.

The fact you are just going to scumread anyone who attacks or questions you at this point lmao.
TywinL
TywinL
Goon
TywinL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by TywinL »

In post 232, Inferno390 wrote:I'm not happy with where she is on my list, but Vij and Godel ended up taking priority over her. I feel like she is town, but she ended up lower on my list because of those two.
Lol why Godel? Godel has only posted 3 times and it is nothing concrete and Godel is on V/LA...
TywinL
TywinL
Goon
TywinL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by TywinL »

In post 234, Sunlit Diamond wrote:Her town reads are you and inferno, who were at that point the only really active players in the game, and her scumread was Raya, who, given that others in the game hadn't yet made a significant appearance, was easy to target. Other quiet players either had reads that felt natural,, have made some effort to scumhunt, haven't contributed enough for me to read, or aren't as high on my will-lynch pool.
Sure, I see what you mean.

I do not like acid. Acid forgot about the game, sure I'll buy that. But her entrance back in the game doesn't sit right with me.
In post 155, acidphoenix wrote:pool i want to lynch in (read: pool of people who aren't the people i don't want to lynch in) = sunlit, gorny, godel, nm
Like okay. We had a bunch of information and acid doesn't take a stance and wants to lynch among the quieter people.
TywinL
TywinL
Goon
TywinL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by TywinL »

Acid calls the people who are not in the lynch pool, town. That to me is just taking a safe stance.
Gorny
Gorny
Goon
Gorny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:04 pm

Post by Gorny »

I have a gut feeling that Tywinl v. Inferno might just be TvT.
Is that fucking batman?: Zachstralkita
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:51 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 234, Sunlit Diamond wrote:
I'm not against removing disruptive players regardless of alignment, assuming there isn't a better lynch to be made that day. The irony of him jumping all over people for anti-town behavior when his own has been pointed out to him again and again and a-fucking-gain without changing in the slightest is killing me.
In post 226, Inferno390 wrote:Why don't we start with explaining why I should be lynched? DO you think I'm scum?
Would you stop fixating so much on your importance if I did? What are you going to do when a third person starts questioning your logic, waxing poetic, or makes an illogical statement?
This is why I don't color-code my lists.
The point he was making with his quotations was valid and real, and it went right over your head. Can you stop for a second and think about what that might mean for your super logic?
IF you have something important to say, you can say it straight, not make everyone have to hunt down you're meaning for your own pleasure.
If everyone played this way, mafia wouldn't be a thing. Plus, the way he phrased it went quite well with the point he was making.
1. What anti-town behavior have I insisted on continuing? The only one I can think of is the 1v1 with TywinL, and I stopped with that when everyone asked.
2. I've not accused you, nor Ray, nor anyone else who ask questioned me or pointed out problems with my logic. In fact, I've been willing to have reasonable discussion with anyone who wants to. TywinL doesn't. He just wants to accuse me of being scum.
3. I think I'm going to follow your lead on that from now on.
4. I understand the point he was making, but there's no point to saying anything in a confusing of cryptic way. Why is that nessecary at all? It feels evasive to me, and looks like an attempt to throw me off balance and to pull my attention away from TywinL. Of course maybe I'm taking it a little far, but that's my view on the matter.
In post 235, TywinL wrote:
In post 232, Inferno390 wrote:TywinL wrote:
In post 226, Inferno390 wrote:
I think that Not_Mafia is avoiding any direct question I am sending his way and hiding behind . That plus the convenient timing of his vote on Vij tips the scale for me.

You literally came in your next post with a giant wall about how Not_Mafia and I are scum. I didn't take it out of context. I literally quoted you word for word. I want to know why Not_Mafia was scum before he started trolling you.
Um, that's not what "taking things out of context" means. It means that you are taking one thing I say,
word-for-word
, and then posting it without any information surrounding the quote in an attempt to make what I said look scummy.

I didn't really think that he was scum when I first said it. (Just like you insist that you didn't really think I was scum when you first accused me of it either, REMEMBER?) The reason I posted my theory that you two were scum partners is because, thinking back over all of the posts there at the beginning, it seems like too good of a coincidence not to poke. And if you might recall, I put a "maybe I'm just crazy" statement at the end of that second post. So I'm not completely convinced of that idea.
In post 236, TywinL wrote:
In post 114, TywinL wrote:I AM NOT scumreading you because you are wrong about Vij. I AM scumreading you because despite many people have said that self-voting in RVS is NAI and you refused to consider that and continue to double down on it. In my mind, you are scum trying to get a "scumread".
That ^^^^

AND.

The fact you are just going to scumread anyone who attacks or questions you at this point lmao.
Mhmm, and how many times have I said that I don't consider Vij scum at all, I just think that what he did was anti-town. So please explain how I'm a scum "trying to get a scumread" when I have come out specifically and said that I don't think he's scum.
In post 237, TywinL wrote:
In post 232, Inferno390 wrote:I'm not happy with where she is on my list, but Vij and Godel ended up taking priority over her. I feel like she is town, but she ended up lower on my list because of those two.
Lol why Godel? Godel has only posted 3 times and it is nothing concrete and Godel is on V/LA...
So therefore, I have no read on him, which would make him a true null.
The problem with my readlist at this point is that whoever I put down there is going to get me questioned. Placing Vij there will get me accusations of considering him scum all over again. Acid will bring accusations on going back on my town read. Godel hasn't posted hardly at all, so that's going to bring me under fire. And the rest I'm reading as town (or for you and Not_Mafia, scum [and even I'm questioning that placement for NM]), so to place them there would bring me under fire for my reasoning when I don't have any. I'm not going to lie, I need to fix my readlist for that problem.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:56 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

So why was Vij red?
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:05 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 242, Not_Mafia wrote:So why was Vij red?
I think that's because I thought you're colors were town on top to scum on bottom.
My readlist would probably look better like this:

Town:
Inferno390
Raya36
Sunlit Diamond
Gorny

Scum:
Not_Mafia
TywinL

Unsure:
Gödel
Vijarada
acidphoenix

But even that's not completely accurate. You're closer to being in between unsure and scum, and Gorny and Acid are closer to being between town and unsure.
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:31 am

Post by Vijarada »

In post 173, Sunlit Diamond wrote:Inferno:

There are multiple tools on this board to do your own post research with. Please use them.

----

That said: VOTE: Vij

Ignoring the fuck out of the self-vote because if inferno goes off again I might actually start screaming, there's the fact that she's done remarkably little actual scumhunting and the reads she has given have been super "safe." I am not a fan and would like to lynch this today.
oh hello sorry guys i remain an existent person.

Have they though? I was like... the only person to look at Raya there and my inferno townread was stated when the only thing in thread was inf and tywin shouting. so i feel like it's inaccurate to say I've just followed the crowd or w/e. ya though haven't posted good content last few days I'm sorry about that.
get a warrant
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:33 am

Post by Vijarada »

In post 168, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 167, Vijarada wrote:
In post 160, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 50, Vijarada wrote:I self-voted purely because it never fails to get the game out of RVS. It used to be there was always some person who would start jumping on anyone who didn't vote in RVS but now self-voting is what does the trick.

and I think Inferno called me "obviously no newbie?". yeah don't trust my joindate lmao. this is like my fifth or sixth mafia game under this account and I played ten or so three years ago. i uh...hate mafia and love reality television tbh.
In post 51, Vijarada wrote:my current vote is for VOTE: Raya36 pretty scummy imho.
Outs reaction test but then draws exactly 0 conclusions from it, me no likey

Page 3: skipped most posts tbh

Raya and Sunlit are both remarkably unremarkably, potentially by design, if one is scum it's probably Sunlit

Gorny seems nervous, could be personality, could be scum

Tywin is being blatantly faux-aggressive, could be personality, could be scum
Not a reaction test, I was saying it got the game out of RVS. There's a difference there.
Okay but for what purpose? Why artificially end RVS then draw nothing from it?
Other people drew stuff from it. I mean, it didn't produce nothing, it produced the obv-townvtown shouting from Tywin and Inf that I called out pretty soon after that, which wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for my self-vote.
get a warrant
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:35 am

Post by Vijarada »

NEVER IN ANY WORLD AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
get a warrant
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:37 am

Post by Vijarada »

and her scumread was Raya, who, given that others in the game hadn't yet made a significant appearance, was easy to target.
Whoa it's almost like... I was reading people who had contributed to the game and not reading people who hadn't what about that?
get a warrant
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:50 am

Post by Vijarada »

So I'm town of course.
I honestly don't know how to read Not_Mafia at all but like he's funny so don't lynch plz.
Rereading this game I actually hate Gorny wow. I was giving him towncred for a post by Godel I thought was town but whoops different people lmao. Like I thought 68 was just being wrong? But now looking at it again 68 is pretty bullshit tbh. Like, after heaps of stuff was going on he says "wow this game is getting super-serious fast, I'll read it again but here's my thoughts on the first read". And then his thoughts are literal garbage. His vote on Diamond is obviously manufactured and his other thoughts are "I would normally scumread this but ayyyyyyyyy not this time" and "this is why this person RVSed me". And later than that all he does is defend his fake vote and then recently he's come up with the revolutionary theory that Tywin/Inf might be TvT? What? Yeah no buddy.
I think I mildly townread Sunlit, she's said what I've been thinking a few times and she seems pretty genuine.
Godel is like... mild gutread on his one post which seems genuine in tone, post more.
Inf and Tywin are locktown
So it's gotta be like Gorny and then one of Raya/acidphoenix. Still leaning Raya bc as I pointed out before, she's still just asking random questions and not responding. Her questions seem to have no goal and the one time she responded to an answer was like post 153 where she's just like "i agree with you". It feels to me that Raya is standing at a dartboard with all our names on it and asking random people their opinions on one another, trying to slip under the radar. There's no indication of scumhunting there yet.

Vote raya or gorny ty ty.
get a warrant
TywinL
TywinL
Goon
TywinL
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:18 pm

Post by TywinL »

Busy tonight, will post tomorrow.