Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:47 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 1497, Mulch wrote:
In post 1393, Purple Nurple wrote:Thanks for confirming you knew the gladiate was fake.
How would they know that the gladiator is fake as scum?
The same way they would've known as town; analysis.
Hydra of Eddie Cane and mastina.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:47 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 1498, Mulch wrote:
In post 1496, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1487, Mulch wrote:
In post 1483, skirt skirt wrote:we think there's likely to be one PT traitor right?
Then scum would know who Dave is. That dosen't make any sense
why you think scum can't know who Akira is?
I don't really know, I didn't really consider why. But if scum know who they are then it's confirmed they don't have a role that can stop them, like a roleblocker or a redirector or something
Well, considering akira is literally deathproof...
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:48 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1495, Purple Nurple wrote:
In post 1492, Mulch wrote:
In post 1490, Purple Nurple wrote:Ftr, mulch, I'm suspicious of you.
Why
if you're the suggested PT traitor, you got to tell your buddies who dave was (small point)

your reaction is extra considering i and others have been critical of your town game recently and you know you blow up too much, and you fake ate all the time as scum

i was not okay with policy lynching you and bullying you, i am okay with hearing what elli has to say and possibly lynching scum!mulch as opposed to policy!mulch.
My reaction isn't extra at all, I got a top role this game and was being mislynched day 1 again, I was angry. And I do fake AtE as scum but I don't know why you think this was fake and not genuine.

Elli has nothing to say, they keep saying it's obvious, but the reason it's "obvious" is through meta which makes no sense or my posts in mafia discussion which makes no sense. And it's not obvious.
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:48 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1500, Purple Nurple wrote:
In post 1393, Purple Nurple wrote:Thanks for confirming you knew the gladiate was fake.
Why are you making it a scummy point then
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:49 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1501, Purple Nurple wrote:
In post 1483, skirt skirt wrote:we think there's likely to be one PT traitor right?
I don't really know, I didn't really consider why. But if scum know who they are then it's confirmed they don't have a role that can stop them, like a roleblocker or a redirector or something
Do you really think scum don't have a roleblocker in this big of a game? If they know who Dave is they can just roleblock him every night.
Amrock#3784
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:51 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 1503, Mulch wrote:
In post 1500, Purple Nurple wrote:
Why are you making it a scummy point then
Because they chose to react to it and try and paint me as scummy. If town!them was genuinely trying to sort us, they probably would've waited for a VC before jumping into tunnelling us. After all, it was likely fake, they jumped the gun on shading us.

Why are you immediately questioning me after I said I was suspicious of you?
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:52 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 1502, Mulch wrote:
Why
if you're the suggested PT traitor, you got to tell your buddies who dave was (small point)

your reaction is extra considering i and others have been critical of your town game recently and you know you blow up too much, and you fake ate all the time as scum

i was not okay with policy lynching you and bullying you, i am okay with hearing what elli has to say and possibly lynching scum!mulch as opposed to policy!mulch.
My reaction isn't extra at all, I got a top role this game and was being mislynched day 1 again, I was angry. And I do fake AtE as scum but I don't know why you think this was fake and not genuine.

Elli has nothing to say, they keep saying it's obvious, but the reason it's "obvious" is through meta which makes no sense or my posts in mafia discussion which makes no sense. And it's not obvious.
You had 4 votes and this is role madness. That's why I'm not voting for you atm. I am still suspicious of you though.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:53 am

Post by Mulch »

Kise is town
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:53 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1430, Purple Nurple wrote:VOTE: Brian skies
In post 1431, Purple Nurple wrote:wait u aren't yume replacement

VOTE: luv
Am I bad for townreading this???
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:54 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1433, Purple Nurple wrote:this is scum luv. you already know I can meta you. sorry
Agreed

VOTE: Lil Uzi vert
Amrock#3784
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:54 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 1504, Mulch wrote:
In post 1501, Purple Nurple wrote:
Do you really think scum don't have a roleblocker in this big of a game? If they know who Dave is they can just roleblock him every night.
And then they aren't roleblocking the other 16-17 town, or their roleblocker could be gated, or they don't have one. If they have a roleblocker and its just traitor who knows who Akira is then that point is moot.

Why are you asking me 100% wifom setup-spec questions, especially when I've been very clear I know 0 flavour?
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:55 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

though, i do love setup spec and nka so idrc :lol: doesn't really help alignments though rn, we will know if scum can roleblock dave after tonight.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:55 am

Post by Mulch »

It's scummy that Mastina "misunderstood" their role, and I agree that the thing was too neat. Other than that Eddie is very towny.
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:57 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1510, Purple Nurple wrote:Why are you asking me 100% wifom setup-spec questions, especially when I've been very clear I know 0 flavour?
I don't know any flavor either. But this is why I am thinking scum can't know who he is, although traitor could make sense. It would mean they have zero roles to fuck with dave. Or else dave would be useless. I can't think of any except rber/jailkeeper or redirector/bus driver off the top of my head but you know what I mean
Amrock#3784
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:58 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1502, Mulch wrote:
Why

self watcher isn't top role, why you chosed it over rolecop for N1?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:02 am

Post by Mulch »

Here is my reads list:

[Mulch, Varsoon, RationalNumbers, Davesaz, Kise]---- These are people I am confident are town.
[Purple Nurple, Ramicus, Creature, WhemeStar, Maki and Kaito, Not Chara]--- These are people I think are town
[PenguinPower, Yume, Leonshade, Alchemist, Reckoner, Smocaine, Brian Skies]--- These are people I have no read on, right now
[Lil Uzi vert, Chikoritas, ChessKid, Eliziberith]--- These are people I scumread
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:03 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1514, Ramcius wrote:self watcher isn't top role, why you chosed it over rolecop for N1
I wanted to go into the metaverse
Amrock#3784
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:13 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1516, Mulch wrote:
In post 1514, Ramcius wrote:self watcher isn't top role, why you chosed it over rolecop for N1
yes, i saw, but it's weird to me, so i expect results from you D3

(i think you town, because i doubt scum team would give you PT fakeclaim)
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:17 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1517, Ramcius wrote:because i doubt scum team would give you PT fakeclaim
What do you mean
Amrock#3784
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:22 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1518, Mulch wrote:
In post 1517, Ramcius wrote:because i doubt scum team would give you PT fakeclaim
What do you mean
i mean that PT claims have more credibility than non PT claims, so it's more likely to avoid suspicions with PT claim than non PT one, so i expect people keeping PT claim for themselves than giving it to you
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:23 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1519, Ramcius wrote:
What do you mean
i mean that PT claims have more credibility than non PT claims, so it's more likely to avoid suspicions with PT claim than non PT one, so i expect people keeping PT claim for themselves than giving it to you
Yeah, I’m always townread as scum
Amrock#3784
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:40 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1406, Not Chara wrote:
In post 1389, xRECKONERx wrote:so i really liked RN's case on mastina tho
what about it did you like? it wasn't much of a case.
Specifically, how mastina pulled reads out of her ass before people had even posted. That hadn't registered with me on an initial read.
In post 1440, RationalNumbers wrote:
In post 1419, Purple Nurple wrote:And for your precious "hydra meta" of myself and mastina having reads too similar, hydras faking dissonance such as you and math disagreeing with me (particularly lines like "I'm starting to agree with Drixx") is not only a thing but a rather common one. So, fack off.
No. Not backing off.

{Your hydra, Ramicus, E, Not Chara, XReckonerX } are all a denizen of evil that needs to die. Later tonight after Shadowrun expect me to layout every move I believe the team did.

--Math
Curious--what's your actual reason for throwing me in the scum group? This is basically the first time you've mentioned it outside of our engagement earlier but I didn't think that was a hard scum read so much as a misread of my defensiveness against you.
In post 1472, Mulch wrote:Kise feels really towny, also so does Not chara

VOTE: Elibierith
Having played with Kise several times before both IRL and on MS, I actually kinda read his behavior here as scummy? The "I AM SO HYPED RIGHT NOW" posts feel extreeemely forced, like there's nothing genuine behind it and he's having to make himself seem like townKise.
In post 1483, skirt skirt wrote:
In post 1482, Mulch wrote:I don't think them crumbing their Arcana is towny, but them crumbing to DAVE means that they knew that Dave was Akiru, which means they are a phantom thief.
hmm

we think there's likely to be one PT traitor right? and all others are town aligned?

with that premise, can anyone with flavour knowledge guess how many PTs there are likely to be? weighing numbers here.
In the game, there are 9 PTs including Joker, aka Akira, aka the protagonist.
So that basically leaves 8 more PTs. At least one is traitor or not-town-aligned: Goro Akechi, the Justice confidant.
I would be really shocked to see any of the other 7 turn up as scum. There just isn't a flavor justification for it unless the mod provided some kinda backstory stuff to explain the change of heart from the end of P5 to now.

---

I think I would vote for chesskid today as well. Plenty of little small pings here and there that could just be playstyle-related and not alignment indicative but I don't have the brainpower to really figure out which it is. I realize this sounds fence-sitty, and it is, because I am fucking paralyzed by D1s. Especially in a game this size.

Also, let's not forget that while people like Mulch and RN and Nurple and Creature etc all post a shitload, there are plenty of people here lurking around the edges and not engaging. It's highly probable IMO that a contingent of scum are standing on the outskirts D1 letting everyone spamfight their way into a mislynch while they avoid detection. Those people include: Smocaine, WhemeStar, Penguin (who is V/LA but not sure when that started), Alchemist, and Maki.
green shirt thursdays
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:48 am

Post by davesaz »

A traitor who can be recruited by scum team? Just having the possibility that not all PT are town is enough to rule out being able to automatically conftown them.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:53 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1521, xRECKONERx wrote: In the game, there are 9 PTs including Joker, aka Akira, aka the protagonist.
So that basically leaves 8 more PTs. At least one is traitor or not-town-aligned: Goro Akechi, the Justice confidant.
I would be really shocked to see any of the other 7 turn up as scum. There just isn't a flavor justification for it unless the mod provided some kinda backstory stuff to explain the change of heart from the end of P5 to now.
Why you don't think Ali could gave PT as a fakeclaim?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:56 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 1517, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1516, Mulch wrote:
yes, i saw, but it's weird to me, so i expect results from you D3

(i think you town, because i doubt scum team would give you PT fakeclaim)
What do you mean
What's up with this exchange?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”